Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[O/DRP] The table on the grounds (OPEN TO ALL!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:47 pm
Out of nowhere, a dining table surfaced on Amityville grounds. It was decorated smartly, with a beautifully wilting centrepiece, finely chipped china wear, and intricate placemats. Nearby, a looming shadow - one that looked strangely like a Butler - loomed over a handsomely rusted serving table sporting delicious (and in some cases, oozing) tea cakes.

More interesting than the table itself were the guests seated around it:

Amityville Professors, it seemed, were having a rather public tea party.

THE OOC

Welcome!

This is an open drabble rp, meaning that anyone with an enrolled character is able to stop by and rp in drabble format! Word to the wise: these are Amityville Professors. If you're not careful, you might end up with extra homework or worse: detention.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:49 pm
teaching woes

"-and I was forced to remove them immediately." Professor Winter sighed, lamenting her bad student luck as she poured herself some tea from a freshly brewed, finely decorated pot.

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:51 pm
teaching woes

"Jack," said Zephron, leaning back in his seat and crossing one leg over the other. He helped himself to a scone, sharp teeth visible as he chewed slowly, shaking his head. "You'd think after all this time, students would learn how to respect their teachers."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:55 pm
Grace Under Pressure

Professor Red felt completely and utterly ridiculous. The gym professor hunched her shoulders as she very carefully picked up the thin delicate ceramic tea cup between two claws and lifted it ever so carefully towards her lips. She would not spill she would not spill we will not make a complete and utter a** of ourselves in front of our peers but wou͞ld̢ ̴it͜ n͘ot b͠e ̕a̢m͠us̢i̛n̡g̷ ̴and͡ di҉f͡fe͜re͘n̵t̕ to ͟do s̸om̧et̡hing ͞ćom͢p̢le̛te̸ly out of͟ ̧the͡ òŕd́in̶a͢ry? NO IT WOULD NOT SHUT UP.

The tea cup shook. It will not fall it will not fall it will not fall.

With a little bit more force then necessary, the professor placed the cup onto its accompanying saucer and hurriedly placed it back onto the table, visibly wincing as the hot tea began to rapidly leak through a large crack that snaked its way up the ceramic's side.

"... Another cup, please."  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:57 pm
teaching woes

Red clicked her tongue and shook her head. "They are testing their boundaries to see what they can and cannot get away with. Wait," She sat up a little straighter, leaning forward to look at the other two teachers with interest. "Don't tell me. Neither of you were little terrors in school...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:05 pm
teaching woes

"It was certainly not a good way to begin my first returning class." Another sip was started as Red leaned in -

Professor Winter covered up her less then graceful sputter into her tea with a little cough and a quick dab of her lips with an embroidered handkerchief.

"Of course not!" She lied, trying to sound offended at the mere idea. "Me, being a terror-" She scoffed. In truth, she had been an absolute terror in school, which was completely different. She took another sip of her tea to cover herself from having to respond to anything quickly.

Enoh Love
Crew

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:11 pm
teaching woes

"Uh-huh. Sure. Suuuure you were the perfect little scareling," Red waggled her talon at Winters. "C'mooon. I bet you were one of those quiet types that did things on the sly and got away with it because oh no, they'd never do that. Am I right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:16 pm
Grace Under Pressure

Mister X, on the other hand, felt perfectly at ease. With his face at ease, and ever so smooth (except for the divots where a smile might be), he gingerly swapped out Professor Red's cup for another, the new one's ceramic matching her namesake. And his own tie, of course.

"My my, Professor," he said, his voice like skeevy, liquid silk. "Rather indelicate today, aren't we?"

marushii

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:25 pm
Grace Under Pressure

Professor Red jumped and very carefully, ever so carefully tilted her gaze so that the flighty figure of X was in her vision but not quite fully. There was something about -- was this the proper way to look at him? There was always something about his kind that set her fur on edge, that made her s͢c̵áleş crawl in an effort to creep away.

"I fear I lack the fine delicate features of some creatures," she replied with clipped words. "While my inability to handle fine china will not win me any points with social graces, I at the very least have mastered the art of opening other assorted beverages." Who's got ten talons and no fear of breaking them on a can of carbonated beverage? This monster.

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:28 pm
teaching woes

Zephron gave a snort that was slightly more graceful than Winter's, mostly because he was not drinking tea like she was.

"Don't let her fool you, Red," he said with some amusement, a grin spreading across his face. He reached for another scone and tossed it into his mouth, licking his fingers. "Winter here was definitely one of the quiet terrors, always sneaking around..."

He winked at her.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:29 pm
teaching woes

"I knew it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:43 pm
teaching woes

Traitor.

Zephron received a not-so-subtle kick from under the table. She even makes sure to jab her pointed boot toe right into his shin. All while she finished her very graceful sip, and it was only when she set the cup down on it's saucer did she remove her boot form his leg.

"I was not!" She insisted, stubbornly. But this was clearly a losing battle, and so she decided to switch tactics: "And even if I was - and that is a very big if, I would be absolutely nothing compared to Big Bad Red." The Demoness straightened a bit, smiling proudly.

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:46 pm
teaching woes

He jerked abruptly at the kick, flashing Winter an outraged expression.

"Just ask her about the time when she 'accidentally' loosed all of the minipets in the school hallways that one time," Zephron deadpanned, resisting the urge to reach down and massage his shin. "She never got caught, but I definitely knew it was her."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:50 pm
teaching woes

At the far end of the table, Kenner lifted his head from his forearms and motioned for the butler to fill his empty cup, but not before he had added a half an inch of liquid himself from a battered silver flask.

"You shouldn't've stopped. Loosening minipets or whatever. This school needs a little more minipet loosening."

Then he lay back down again.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:00 pm
teaching woes

"If I was never caught, then you certainly don't have an awful lot of proof that it happened, do you?" She frowned at him from across the table, then offered a sly smile, her brows rising. "Besides, I seem to recall someone else suggesting it in the first place."

"-And Professor Kenner, please don't give the delinquent staff any ideas." She shot another look at Zephron, briefly waggling one brow.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff