Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Tips & Tricks (Hollandaise & Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:37 pm
She pursed her lips, tilting the magazine slightly. Shaking her head, she flipped the page - she wasn't looking for tips on intercourse, but kissing. And, well, sticking a pastry down there seemed odd, at the very least. Sighing, she put the magazine back in her huge stack and picked up another. Tongue, no tongue, teeth? Something called pop rocks? Everything was quite confusing, but Hollandaise wanted to become skillful. The most skillful. And she also wanted a few things to show Chaya, too.

Creaking unhappily, she piked up another magazine, glad the bookstore's workers hadn't started giving her looks yet. Her stack of magazines was huge, because she needed all of the information she could get. Hollandaise made a kissy face, mimicking one of the glossy pages.

lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:46 pm
Sometimes, every now and then, Hel would indulge in the very guilty pleasure of perusing Wedding magazines.

She camped herself in the far back corner of the book store (a place creeple would NOT think to look for her, usually denouncing books), and paged through the latest issue of The Noose. She was a bit more clever than to just read it without concealing it though. It was hidden within an issue of Playboil Magazine. Hel knew exactly how to throw creeple off her trail.

She wasn't looking at wedding magazines, nooooo.

Once she got her fill, she was on her way out until a peculiar display caught her attention. The reaper's head turned, and she started at the ghoul, her feet going a few steps before they finally stopped. She didn't lose her balance, and stared for a bit before she finally steered herself over.

Hel leaned, grinning as she stared at the kissy face.

"What are you doing?" She asked cheerfully and loudly.

The Semblance of Unity

Lucyal
Crew

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:04 pm
Hollandaise creaked rather alarmingly, dropping the magazine as her mouth feel open. It fell open to a rather garish display of sex tips. Even though she was not pale, it was quite obvious that she was blushing.

"N-not that, quite!" she blurted out, pointing to the magazine. "I was... reading something else entirely, of course." Her hands flew nervously to her leaves, fingers dancing along their edges, stroking. The other ghoul looked so... outgoing... She probably knew about kisses.

"Do you-" And then Hollandaise promptly lost her spark to ask and clamped her mouth shut.

lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:10 pm
Hel's eyes fell to the magazine as it dropped, and she grinned at the section it fell on. Reaching, she picked it up, and looked it over. "Well of course you are not doing that..." She trailed off for a moment before she looked back up at Hollandaise. "You are missing another body to do this!" Hel gave a laugh, flipping through the magazine a bit carelessly before she held it out to the ghoul.

"Hey, no shame. No shame at all." She waggled her brows, an tilted her head as she started to ask her a question, but then stopped. "Do I what?"

The Semblance of Unity

Lucyal
Crew

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:34 am
"M-many things you require another body for," she said haltingly, unsure of how to defend herself against the comment. She accepted the magazine back, closing it firmly and putting it back on the stack.

Hollandaise debated asking, but what was embarrassment compared to knowledge. Steeling herself, she spoke, the words all coming out on one creaky breath. "You look like you may know, so what is the best way to kiss a boil?" She immediately squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment. Asking a stranger.

lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:54 pm
"Oh ya...many things." Hel's tone very much suggested many things having to do with that article the magazine had flipped to. As Hollandaise finally creaked out her question though, it earned a slow blink from the reaper, followed by a stare, followed by a moment of silence.

"...What are you implying with that question?" She asked, her eyes narrowing as a brow quirked. She only kissed two boils...and one of those boils a lot...so maybe she was qualified to give advice. Maybe.

The Semblance of Unity

Lucyal
Crew

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:14 pm
Her eyes promptly popped back open when Hel spoke, the tone of the other ghoul's voice slightly... offended? Hollandaise blinked. When she spoke it was slowly, with words carefully picked. "I merely thought you were perhaps more worldly than I - I come from a very isolated place, and..." she trailed off looking uncertain. Perhaps she had been wrong to ask.

"I would very much like to be good at this sort of thing. Could you help?" She frowned and her fingers stole up to fiddle with the hair that draped over one shoulder.

lucyal
omg wow sorry for taking FOREVER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:24 pm
Hel had to think about this for a moment. This ghoul seemed...

Gullible. Especially since she just asked the question again, thinking she seemed worldly, but applied to kissing...which definitely implied she got around. It was funny. This ghoul didn't have a solid idea about what her words meant, and these kinds of scenarios were some of Hel's favorites.

"Suuuuuuuure~" Hel purred. "But before I help you with such an...intimate subject, it would be best to introduce ourselves, ya?"

The reaper held out a hand to the ghoul.

"I am called Hel!"

The Semblance of Unity
THAT'S OK <3

Lucyal
Crew

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:45 pm
She blinked at the way the word 'sure' rolled off Hel's tongue as though it were sticky-sweet. Almost hesitantly, she reached out and placed her thin-fingered hand in Hel's. "I have been remiss. I am called Hollandaise. We are both H." She smiled up at her, pleased to have found someone willing to help her.

"Hel, I am sure it will have been wonderful to meet you." She really wasn't sure what to do next, so she sat there, arm stretched up and hand in Hel's, not shaking or anything of the sort. Hollandaise blinked, at a loss.

lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:22 am
Hel took the ghoul's hand and gave it a firm and enthusiastic shaking, though it paused as she learned her name. "Hollandaise..." Hel repeated slowly. "...Like the sauce that goes over eggs, ham, and biscuits for breakfast...?"

Well okay then.

"...Works for me!" As for whether it will have been wonderful to meet her...well...there were a handful of creeple who would not agree with that statement. Hel wondered if she'd make her rue those words. It almost seemed like a challenge. The reaper had something of an evil smile on her face as she let go of her hand, and then seated herself next to her.

"Alright! Let us get down to it, ya!? What did you want to know exactly?"

The Semblance of Unity

Lucyal
Crew

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:03 pm
Hollandaise blinked curiously - she was well aware there was a sauce. "It is not my given name, after all." She scooted over a i to make room for the ghoul. The expression on Hel's face was interesting, although she could not puzzle it out beyond a regular smile, so she merely smiled in return. Hollandaise, despite her ridiculous over-eagerness in the beginning, was now re-thinking her decision. Kisses, were, after all, something special and maybe she should work it out on her own. On her own plus about sixty magazines' worth of advice. Asking one ghoul was hardly less discreet, she decided. Hollandaise straightened the magazine stack.

"Everything." She looked up at Hel, eyes wide and sparkling, begging for any knowledge. "Ah, I know a boil and we have decided to practice kissing, but... I do not want to be terrible, even if I am learning. Like where do I put my hands - where do I put my tongue, what else do I do?" Passion crept into her voice, a thirst for any sort of knowledge to be gleamed from Hel's teachings. It was tinged with embarrassment as well, that she asked, that she felt she had to ask.

"Is it... is it okay to touch their teeth with my tongue?" she asked earnestly. It was very important. The most important.

lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:15 am
"Oh. Well, what is your given name then?" Asked the reaper who was culturally insensitive to other races that weren't reapers, specifically Valkyries.

"Ahhh..." Hel hummed, amused, and listened to her. Jeepers. She could honestly lead this ghoul astray. So astray. She could also set her up really bad too, and it was incredibly tempting, but--But there would be plenty of other times to set her up, she imagined, if she saw her again in the future. Also...ehhh when it came to being with someone...she didn't exactly feel like setting Hollandaise up for failure. The ghoul painfully needed all the help she could get, and you couldn't spell help without HEL!

"Are you and this boil courting?" The reaper asked with a small grin. It was very important to know--because courting lead to marriage. "Also, Hol--" New nickname on the fly, go "I will be very honest with you, ya? There is no one right way to kiss someone, alright? Everyone is different." Though she only kissed two boils, they were night and day. Case in point. "So half the battle is learning...but that also does mean trying out different things to find out what each one likes! So I will help you out~"

Hel raised her own hands, and waggled her fingers at the ghoul. "Hands can go anywhere~ They go on the face, on the shoulders, on the waist, around the neck, around the back, on the thighs, hair--" She then grinned widely at the ghoul, and made clenching motions with her own hands. "I love grabbing the a**." She paused in her air-grasping to answer the other question. "Ya! More than alright, if that is what the boil likes! Try it out, ya?"

The Semblance of Unity

Lucyal
Crew

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:41 pm
She froze momentarily - no one had actually asked her that before. "I cannot use my given name." And she left it at that, not wanting to go into the whys of it with a stranger, even if she was willing to receive and act out their dubious advice. It was a balance... of sorts. But Hel was speaking, so she listening intently.

"We are not courting, no. We are learning together about kisses, an experiment. But it is very important that I be good at this." Her eyes were intent. Hollandaise could not say why exactly it was so important, but it was. She even debating taking notes, but it would be futile as she would not forget a word Hel said. Honestly, it was a little distressing that kissing had no universal formula for success and her discontent showed briefly on her face.

But still, she listened carefully, ears twitching. "Grabbing the a**?" she questioned, imitating the grasping motion with her hands. She hummed thoughtfully for a second.

"What happens if I do it wrong?"

lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:29 am
"Why?" Hel questioned with quirked brow. That was weird--not using a given name.

Damn. No courting. That meant no marriage. Now she hoped Xavier and Helmut would start courting soon. Because marriage. "Well, the only way you get good is by practice--unless you are me. Which you are not. I am a master." She told Hollandaise seriously, and then grinned. "Ya! a** grabbing--" Hel made motions again, thinking about one fine a** in particular before she answered the next question.

"Then you learn! You do not do it again and then you do new things--or the things that feel good!" Hel paused for a moment before she stared at the ghoul. "This is not rocket science."

The Semblance of Unity

Lucyal
Crew

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:57 am
"Until I graduate," she amended. "No one here can accurately pronounce it, in any event. Hollandaise is acceptable." It was the easy reason to say, rather than go into her family's ultimatums. Plus, she had grown fond, in a way, of her not-name, and the strange nicknames others gave her. It made her feel like she belonged, for a while.

Her eyebrows drew together. "Are you saying you are a natural prodigy at kissing, Hel? I want to be good immediately." She sighed, thinking it could have been rocket science, for all the experience she had with both subjects.

"There is no other way besides practice - a trial and error, of sorts?" Hollandaise glanced at the magazines next to her, wishing one of them were some sort of holy grail of smooches.

lucyal
new job kickin my butt orz

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas