Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the love between wonderbolts*mlp rp*(reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:57 am
Shadow Zero is a Pegasus brony. he becomes the newest wonderbolt member and he is happy. but what he doesn't know he will fall for another pegasus pony who wants to be a wonderbolt. Shadow Zero is known to be incredibly fast because when he flies. any trace of him is a shadowy image of him.

Flare Blitz is a Pegasus pony. She's also the newest wonderbolt recruit. She's always wanted to be a wonderbolt. She's meant to be a racer and a wonderbolt. it's all she has ever dreamed of. But when a new member of the wonderbolts shows up and threatens her position after she falls for him, will she stay in the wonderbolts and be with him or will she quit the one thing she's meant to do? That is for us to find out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:56 pm
User Image
Flare Blitz, or Flare as her called her, was a pegasus pony from Cloudsdale, and was also a new Wonderbolt. She was a really fast flyer and always beat everyone she raced against. She was so used to winning, she had not felt what losing to anypony felt like. Currently she was patrolling her area over Canterlot, taking note of anything that was right and anything that would cause trouble stopping it before hand. As she flew over Canterlot, making sure everything was okay, she noticed a pony flying through the air towards the Wonderbolt's Headquarters. She had to wonder what he was doing. She hid before he could notice her and followed him silently so she could keep an eye on him.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:40 am
User Image

Shadow Zero was flying from Manehattan to wonderbolt headquarters he arrived there in less that three hours. of course he used a slingshot maneuver to reach mach pony speeds when he landed he looked around and said "Finally i am here. hope they really want me here." he started walking looking in awe of everything. even though he is from manehattan he came from the bad part but was known as the fastest flyer in manehattan.
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image
Flare then showed up before him pretending not to notice him as she went inside to report her findings. Spitfire was in charge so she went straight to Spitfire's office. Spitfire told her to go get the newbie that was arriving today. Flare nodded and went to get Shadow Zero. She looked around for him and saw a pony she didn't recognize, went over to him and said "Are you Shadow Zero? If so, follow me. Spitfire's been waiting for you." she hoped this newbie wouldn't be faster than her. She was a new wonderbolt but was the fastest pony in her family and got through all of the trials with flying colors the likes of which no one had ever seen before.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:52 pm
User Image

Shadow Zero looked at her and said "That's me alright i will follow you." he started walking towards the building.
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image
Flare brought Shadow Zero back to Spitfire before she went to practice a new move she was trying to perfect. She was a fierce competitor and flyer.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

Shadow Zero bowed before spitfire and said "Greetings miss i am shadow zero and i am here to be part of the wonderbolts." he stood back up and looked at spitfire
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image
Spitfire looked at Shadow Zero saying "No need to bow. I'm not royalty, besides we need to get you settled." She then came from behind her desk before she said "Come on. You're stuff is already in your room." before she led him to the dormitories before showing him around HQ. When they came to the gymnasium, Flare was inside racing around the track, preparing herself for the next wonderbolts derby, but this one was going to be 500 laps, and Flare wanted to do better than last time.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:52 am
User Image

Shadow Zero cocked his head to the left then looked at spitfire and said "Is she always that slow miss spitfire?" he looked a little worried why a pegasus pony that slow would join the wonderbolts. then he said "So why his she training for is there an event coming up." he looked at Flare just thinking if she tried she can reach the mach speed and sound of speed like him
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:35 am
User Image
"She's training for the wonderbolts derby. She's actually pretty fast when she wants to be. I guess she's feeling a little sluggish." Spitfire explained as they watched Flare racing around the track getting faster with each lap. Flare was indeed feeling a little sluggish today. She didn't know why, but she felt she wasn't at her best. She just kept going trying to go faster and faster. then a ball of fire surrounded her as she reached her limit. "I'd take cover if I were you." SHe said ducking as Flare was almost ready to perform a move that only a pegasus like her could pull off, a Sonic Fireball.

Zero Hirashima
((Just so you know, a Sonic Fireball is much like the sonic rainboom but the pony performing it makes a fireball that glows in the same color as the pony performing it.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image

Shadow Zero dunked and said to spitfire "I have a move i perfected out in manehattan can i show it when she is done." he watched flare now ingulfed in flames
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image
"Sure. Just be careful, don't want you hurting yourself on the first day." Spitfire said as she looked at him. Flare's Sonic fireball gave her more speed and she seemed to love it. As she flew around a few more times, her fireball exploded some looking like fireworks in the sky as it did. Once she finished she flew out of the arena knowing she was sluggish and looked a bit out of it. Spitfire congratulated her on her performance since she was one of the only fire pegasi out there.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image

Shadow Zero flew up he started going round and round every second he went faster. until black flames and red lightning came over his body and he started zigzagging until a design appeared in black flames and red lightning it was his mark which looked like and eye
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image
Flare saw this as well as everyone else at HQ. They were all amazed at his agility and speed. Flare got flustered as she watched him. She walked away as he was flying around, trying to ignore her feelings. She went to her dorm and started pacing thinking to herself.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image

Shadow Zero made the design explode and he flew straight down hitting the ground he looked up and said "Hmmm i thing i over did it." he walked towards spitfire and said "I over did it as usual." he looked behind him at the smokey area
Angelic Lupine

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces