Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ PRP ] Toadstools and mushrooms (Marosa, Astra) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:22 am
There were many different creatures at Amityville. Witches, Werewolves, Dragons, kitsume, you name it the school had it. But as far as Astra knew there weren't many faeries. Or maybe there was, and she just didn't know about them? Her kind could be very difficult to find if they didn't want to be seen.

However she had heard that there was another faerie around, a boy one at that. She hadn't met him before, but was curious to get to know the boil.

Returning to the school one day, the fae flew around the school grounds in search of this fairy. Itw ould be nice to get to talk to someone of her own species. Maybe he was a fan of playing pranks as well, that would be great!

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:37 am
Marosa was resting for once, leaning against the tree outside and attempting to read a book, but his back kept itching and he knew he couldn't scratch it without doing further damage.

Yawning to relieve the stress, the gancanagh pursed his lips and glanced to the sky, leaving the book open on his lap. He only had a little more studying to do for his third year... he just had to get it done and out of the way, and then focus on his life goals.

Oh yes, and meet with his father again. He was definitely looking forward to that. (Not.)

poke mattix

Fethery

Tiny Raider

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:18 am
Astra had already done a lap when she paused, hovering over the tree tops, and looked down at the figure sitting under a tree and reading a book. There he was!

...At least she was pretty sure it was him! But she could of sworn he had wings like she did. Maybe he was able to shift them in and out of his storm form?

With a shrug she landed on the tree branch, then fell backwards and hung onto it by her feet, much like a acrobat would on his swing.

"Hello!" She chirped at his upside down face, trying to see what he was reading.

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:28 am
"Greetings," Marosa chimed as he glanced upwards, spotting the other faerie hanging upside down. His lips tugged upward into a grin he couldn't hold back.

"Are ye a faerie tryin' tae be a bat, or is it th' other way around?" The gancanagh's shoulders shook with laughter at her antics - he'd heard there was another faerie around, and Cearney had been fairly new... perhaps this was the faerie from before? He'd never really caught her name...

"Oi'm Marosa." He extended his hand out for her to shake.

poke mattix

Fethery

Tiny Raider

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:41 am
There was something joyful about seeing the boil laugh at her simple tricks, leaving Astra to giggle in return, her smile bright and happy.

"Hmmm, good question!" She swung back and forth. "Maybe I'm trying to be both? Or maybe even a bird who likes to see things from the other way around?"

She reached out as he extended his hand, giving it a firm yet gentle shake. "I'm Astra! Glad to finally meet you! It was getting lonely around here without any other fae to talk to." Or had been as she didn't attend the school anymore. "Are you new here? What year you in? What clan you come from? I come from a small clan located deep in the forest of halloween where the forest is really thick and it's hard to see so we need lots of little lights to help us navigate and not fly into carnivorous plants!" She spoke rapidly, her excitement clearly showing as she thought up more things to ask him.

"Whats your favorite subject? Do you like it here? Do you like any of the teachers? Whats your least favorite subject?"

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:53 am
She was so tiny! And adorable! And so full of many, many questions! The redhead mussed up his hair, giving a short bark of a laugh. "Oi'm coming on my third year here, th' Feyrath clan where my father's the king..." His eyes lit up at the carnivorous plants. "Do ye keep any as pets?"

He barely got that question out before she started launching off more questions, and the faerie couldn't help but shake his head in amusement. "Oi don't really like or dislike subjects at the moment... and oi do rather like it here. The teachers are fair, as well."

poke mattix

Fethery

Tiny Raider

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:09 am
"Wow, you've been here a while huh? Sounds like you've learned heaps too! I hope you pass your exam too." Always good to hear about students studying really hard and progressing through the years. "Before you know it you'll be a Alumni just like me!"

Her feelers twitched curiously at the name of his clan. "I haven't heard of the Feyrath clan before, but to have your father as to king!" She gasped. "That's amazing! Does that make you a prince! Oh my gosh I'm speaking to royalty!" Astra fell out of her tree, her wings keeping her from hitting the ground as she righted herself and spun around in mid air.

"No favorite subjects? thats no good, but you don't have any least favorite ones so thats good! Have you met Red before? Shes really really cool!"

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:58 am
"Aye." Marosa confirmed, nodding to concede his point. Yes, it had felt like a long time at the school... and a lot of stupid jacking s**t he'd done to add to the pile. "Thank ye. Studying for third year at the moment, but finding it hard to concentrate." He shut his book and threw it to the side haphazardly. "Just can't concentrate."

The faerie tilted his head at her proclamation that he was prince, and he raised an eyebrow. She was the second to point that out, and he just didn't feel like it applied to him. Perhaps it did? He'd have to talk to his father about that, and he wasn't really looking forward to it.

As for Red... "Oi haven't seen her in a long.... long time."

poke mattix

Fethery

Tiny Raider

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:04 am
"Wow, I have the same exact problem!" Astra proclaimed. "I get distracted really easily. I think it's just a faerie thing, ya know? But when it comes for third year, theres more to it then just studying. Going to class and practice spars really help too!" Maybe he would be better with sparring? She wasn't though, she wasn't a big fan of sparring at all.

The look she received from the boil made her pause, confused by his skepticism. Didn't she like being called a prince?

"Aw...yeah, she can be hard to find. She doesn't have that many classes...but I heard a rumor that she and a whole bunch of teachers were at a tea party the other day!"

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:42 am
"Ah... uh...." Marosa frowned as he shifted his weight, feeling his back itch. "Oi don't think oi'll be sparring for a while. Oi'm... not very good at it." Memory of fighting the hunter filled his mind, and it took everything he had to not shudder at the mere thought of it again.

At mention of a tea party, the gancanagh gave a small smile. "And did you attend said tea party...?"

poke mattix

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:51 am
"Oh, really?" Astra paused, looking thoughtful. "Thats okay, I've never been very fond of sparring either. But if thats the case, maybe talking to a teacher would help? They know all kinds of things!" Thankfully Astra didn't know the true cause of Marosa's grievance, otherwise she might have just lost it, not being a fan of the hunters herself.

The fae's face then fell. "No, I didn't realize it was on, but if I did I would have defiantly. To be sitting at a table with all the professors..." Her eyes filled with wonder. "You could learn so many things from them!" Or you could get seriously injured or in trouble being in their presence. It was a hard call.

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:20 am
He all out grinned at her. "Well, lass, now that yer an alumni... oi'm sure they'd love to have ye, aye?" He figured it was a different story with the alumni than the students, because alumni were graduated and had learned (almost) everything... well, for the most part, anyway.

Scratching his head, he thought for a moment, tongue sliding over his teeth.

"Ah... oi don't think the teachers can help with my particular predicament."

poke mattix

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:28 am
Would they? Astra looked pretty surprised at these words. Truth be told she didn't think she'd be that amazing, even if she had graduated. So far she didn't have any super special skills to get her by, so the idea of being needed was a odd one.

Do you think so?" She asked curiously, smiling a little at the compliment she had been given, in a sense. She then frowned and thought again as to how she could help out Marosa.

"Is there anything I could do?" She asked. "Anything I can help you study for?"

Kanthulhu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:31 am
"No, it's fine, really. Oi'm just... horrible at fighting, that's all." Waving his hand at her, Marosa leaned back against the tree and relaxed a bit, rolling his shoulders to get just a bit more comfortable.

"Oi... just need to take it easy." After what happened, his significant others would KILL him if he tried to go out training.

... again.

poke mattix

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:33 am
Astra may often be a scatterbrain, and was currently hovering upside down again as she watched him just for the hell of it, but she was starting to wonder if there was something else up. Either she was imaging things, but with the way he spoke slowly at times, or how he was adjusting himself against the tree, she wondered if there was something else he hadn't mentioned.

"How come?" She asked, feeling a little uncertain as she continued, "Are you hurt?" She liked to be curious, but she didn't want to prove for information too much. Marosa was pretty cool, and she would love to have him as a friend (Maybe they could have music duels, if he knew how to play the flute!)

Kanthulhu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces