Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Song of Ice and Fire (Andrew / Edel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:17 am
She had come to be aware of the fact that a certain flame demon was still in possession of one of those shady Black Sands bracelets. Whether it was an assumption that carried forward from when she had noticed the exchange with Settimo, or from what she had observed and heard in the cave, or even worried musings from a certain baku, all Edel knew was that Andrew needed to give it up. Now.

It was so long ago when she remembered giving him a hug... But the frost demon knew she had to do something if she wanted to ensure that he was safe.

And it totally had nothing to do with the fact that he was Danny's cousin, none at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:23 am
Andrew was debating the mountain again. In fact he was slowly walking his way towards it today. He really should go finish that class. Be productive. But it had been a while since he had walked though campus and he was taking it slow, and easy. He had figured that most people would have forgotten enough about the incident to not bother him about it. As long as he avoided AJ he would be ok.

He was wrong so wrong. Andrew was unaware that certain ghoul had it out for him, or rather his FEAR amp. so he was just minding his own business walking along.

Zyphiris

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:40 am
Stepping into his path, the frost demon made it very clear that she had no intention to avoid him.

"Hello," she not so much pleasantly threatened as she greeted him, "I think we should talk about that bracelet of yours."

She narrowed her eyes as she drew closer to him.

"I'm sure by now you'd know that they are related to the mafia, and they are certainly dangerous."

The ghoul shifted her gaze to the bracelet and back to him.

"Please give it up," she requested firmly.

phantompanther13x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:16 pm
Suddenly he had someone in his way. He recognized the ghoul... but before he had fully enough time to process she was advancing on him. He stepped back wing posing up.

His arm slipped behind him as his hands suddenly had flames licking his fingers.

"No. It's mine. I paid for it." was that a whine in his voice? Just a little bit. But he did not give it up for Xiu, he certainly wasn't giving it up to this ghoul. "Jack off." his fire burned menacingly in warning.

Zyphiris

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zyphiris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:33 pm
"Yes, so did everybody that day," she snapped back irritably. The effects of the ring were affecting her patience, and while the it was kept hidden from view it was certainly showing through her emotions.

"I'm not disputing that it's yours, and I certainly am not taking it for myself," she tried to reason, "Just. Destroy it, or throw it away."

It became clear that her word were not getting through, and the boil had already taken on a defensive stance. She squinted at his threat.

"Why do you not understand?" she asked slowly amidst her rising temper. "I can assure you that there are fates far worse than dissipation," her tone was bitter.

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:09 pm
"I don't want to." Andrew's tail lashed behind him as he took a few steps back. "I'm not an idiot. I can handle myself."

Was she going to fight him? He didn't want to fight... why was she acting so aggressive over something that had nothing to do with her?

"Why do you even care? I'm not hurting anyone." right now. That night yes but AJ pissed him off ok. He didn't remember hitting her.

Zyphiris

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zyphiris rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 12 Total: 18 (2-24)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:17 am
Perhaps it was that the subject matter was particularly sensitive to her, compounded by the passive effect of the ring of wrath, that for the first time in a while Edel was feeling truly annoyed.

"Proving my point exactly," she hissed, her features morphing into something sharper. "I once thought that of myself too."

She scoffed as he began on his defensive. Why did she care? The problem was far bigger than just him alone, or an incident of several students' misdemeanours. Her stance was firm: if anyone, even those of Halloween, would pose a threat to their kind, then the necessary action must be taken.

"Not hurting anyone?" her voice was raised, incredulous. "Do not think I did not witness what happened in the cave that night."

The frost demon took a step back, collecting herself.

"You think you can handle yourself? Then prove it." A blast of ice was sent into his direction.

HP: 60/60
DMG: 12

phantompanther13
they could just exchange a few blows |Da

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:12 am
"AJ was being dumb." at least that was how is started.

Suddenly a blast of ice came at him, and he was not prepared. It his his wing and he felt it free solid.

"Jack!" he tried to flap it but found the ice too solid to move. Fire collected in his hands before he even thought about it and he stepped forward sending a wave of heat and fire at her.

"Damn it I don't want to fight you!" his tail blazed behind him. But he would defend himself. "Why do all you damn frost things have to come pick on me? Why shouldn't I just burn down the school? I was leaving you alone minding my own business and you came after me." he was starting to ramble. The past few weeks had been shaky emotionally for him. His fist trembled as the stress that had been eating him for so long finally broke out in violent and fire. If she wanted a fight, fine. She attacked him though.

HP: 38/50
Damage:
Abilities used:

Zyphiris

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zyphiris rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-24)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:38 am
She wouldn't deny that AJ had acted very strangely that day, however she had clearly remembered him being involved in a brawl with some other students. The frost demon continued to give Andrew a skeptical look, as if measuring his knowledge of the situation.

The wave of heat and flame came quite suddenly, and the ghoul could not form a shield in time to fend it off. She hissed as the flames singed her, burning off the sleeve of her dress. It was always these fire folk who ruined her nice clothes...

Another blast of ice was sent towards the flame demon, but Edel stopped momentarily as the boil began his outburst. She blinked curiously at the statement regarding the frost things, but that was a matter for later.

"You wouldn't want to burn down the whole school," she muttered as a weak retort.

"Fine, if you don't want to fight, then tell me exactly what do are you going to do with that FEAR amp?" she crossed her arms and stared at him. "And why do I bother, you ask? Because it's not just about you. Because it's about everyone else too," she gritted, "Because I'm afraid that you might find yourself in trouble and be turned against the rest of us." It was a topic that hit too close to home.

She shook her head, thinking back to how Shun had mentioned that the new students knew nothing about the real danger. "You don't know do you..."

DMG: 9
HP: 54/60

phantompanther13x

phantompanther13 rolled 11 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 3, 3, 2, 1, 3, 1, 4, 3 Total: 26 (11-44)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:08 am
The ice froze and clung to his hands. He found it very difficult to move them and it hurt. It especially hurt because as the ice melted against his skin it turned to water, leaving a numb feeling.

"And why wouldn't I? It's not like I have any Jacken friends here." his one free wing splayed. He was pissed. He was going to get his a** handed to him but he was pissed now.

He summoned up some fire balls only to find that because his hands had been frozen, the fires back fired on him melting the ice on his hand and wing a bit and then a few more shooting to the ground. He wasn't hurt, just mildly startled. there was no way his own fire would hurt him but his wing was free now. He flapped it a few times. At least the ice was off him.

"The only trouble I see right now is You attacking me. I don't Jacken have to explain myself to you. I don't even care about what you want or what you want me to know, or what problems you have with who. You just stay the Jack away from me you damn frost thing." She was just like Molan damn it. He didn't care that he might already be feeding into her whole turning on them theory. If he turned on them, it wouldn't be because of someone else. It would be because of students just like her.

HP: 29/50
Damage: 0
Abilities used:

Zyphiris

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:25 am
She had to resist the temptation to roll her eyes at him. Right now all she could see was a selfish, ignorant brat. She wasn't going to be able to get through him this way. Perhaps it was just the lack of affinity with flame and frost demons, she wondered as her thoughts drifted to Danny. She never actually found out why the ghoul was always so hostile towards her, even without doing anything to warrant it.

"When you're done throwing yourself a pity party, perhaps you'd like to listen" she stood her ground, making no indication of continuing her attacks, "And I don't care if you have no friends here, don't you at least have family or someone to care about?"

She tugged at the burnt sleeve irritably. "Alright, I'll stop. Go ahead and vent out your teenage angst if you want, but if you know a thing about the hunters then maybe you'd see where I'm coming from."

"Don't even think you're safe for one moment," she warned.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:20 pm
"My family is all Flame demons like me. Watching the school burn would be a party." he scowled at her... but at least she stopped throwing ice. He shook himself, throwing off any extra water.

"I have no idea what you are ranting about. And I'm not throwing myself a pity party. I'm pissed because you attacked me and started demanding s**t from me." He turned and started to check over his wing. It looked ok, just still stingy and numb. He flapped it experimentally. No lasting damage.

And now he was barely paying the ghoul any attention at all, focused more on making sure he was ok.

Zyphiris

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:29 pm
She stared at him, and figured that reasoning with him was out of her depth.

Text to Xiu:
Kaiyumi
It's actually impossible, I can't speak to flame demons at all.

Quote:
It's amazing how belligerent

She cancelled out what would have been the start of a rant.

Quote:
My temper has been terrible lately, and as much as I'd like to think it's because to that...maybe I just don't do well with fire folk.

Quote:
Alright, I messed up. Could you talk to Andrew instead?

Quote:
We fought over the bracelet.

Putting away her phone, she turned back to the flame demon. "I did ask," she said pointedly.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:17 pm
Text to Edel:

Zyphiris
D: Uh oh. Did you run into Danny, or...?

Quote:
Wait, Andrew? I don't mind talking to him, but about what exac

Although the message cut off, another immediately followed.

Quote:
You guys did what?! Are you two okay? What happened??

Quote:
No fighting!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:50 am
"No you demanded and then started attacking me." he turned back to her tail swaying and flicking his fingers. "Damn it now my hands are all numb." he grumbled.

"And no I don't get what you are talking about. But honestly if you talk to me in a calm reasonable manner... I'm not unwilling to listen. I may not do what you want, but just don't Jacken attack me." now that he felt safer and had calmed down some, he realized she might have information. Maybe just opinions but Andrew didn't let the fact that she attacked him get in the way of potential useful information.

"But I'm still keeping my bracelet for now." she had the opportunity to change his mind, but he was pretty set on keeping it.

Zyphiris
Andrew bounces back fine. She just got to promise not to hit him.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff