[TRN] :: Warehouse District :: (Mod-Souls) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuki Saomi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:39 am
::Warehouse District::

Also on the very same path that leads to the Karakura high school, there is yet another path that does not have to deal with a old abandoned hospital. Down this path is instead the large warehouse district which a few people of the town end up making a living, by working within this district nearly every day. Built with the same district is a few storage buildings, scaffoldings and other structures that belong within a area such as the warehouse district.

In the Warehouse District in one of the large unused Warehouses, Mod-Souls can train their techniques.

Quote:
::Mod-Soul Techniques::

Name: Iron Body: 6 Posts (600 words)
Type: Defensive
Element: None
Range: Self
Class: Mod Soul
Description: The Modified Soul can manipulate their gigai to become rock-solid against an impending attack, reducing damage slightly. This ability was made as a similar counter to the Hollow's Hierro effect so that they could withstand more abilities. This ability allows a Modified Soul to reduce the incoming damage from a Physical attack by -10 for a cost of 2 SE. 1/Post CD.

= = = = =

Name: Finger Gun: 6 Posts (600 words)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short, Arm length.
Description: The modified soul can open the tip of their finger, revealing a spiritual cannon device, allowing them to fire off small energy bursts, similar to a Shinigami Hadou. These upgrades are generally standard and implimented into all basic mod-soul models. These bursts are like bullets, having a speed equal to the user's Speed and a Power = to the user's Spirit Power. Costs 2 SE, 1 Post CD.

= = = = =

Name: Storm Leg: 5 Posts (500 words)
Type: Movement
Range: -
Description: Small spiritual vents installed in every base Modified Soul Gigai are used like small jet-rockets which allow them to propell themselves about with ease. It is a counter-measure to the Hollow's Sonido. The technique allows you to move at +10 speed while being used for 2 SE/Use.

= = = = =

Name: Moon Step: 5 Posts (500 words)
Type: Support
Description: Moon Step is an evolution on the Storm Leg technique which allows the Modified Soul the ability to fly in a limited form by keeping their jets on a semi-active state. This effect is purely for Role-Play and has no effect to boosting movement speed or any other effect. They cannot fly higher than a Three Story building.
Other: No SP cost. Requires Storm Leg

= = = = =

Name: Energy Absorption: 10 Posts (1000 words)
Description: A Modified Soul has an ability to absorb incoming energy and convert it into their energy stores to keep them fighting longer. This ability is generated through a special field that surrounds their body moments before a spiritual technique impacts. As long as the Mod-Soul's Spirit Power or Intelligence is higher than the attacker's Spirit Power, they convert 1/10 of the Power of the attack into Spirit Energy [Cap of 1/10 your Reiatsu Converted], which is restored to their SE Pool [Cant heal over max]. Damage is not reduced or negated, so unless they use another defensive ability, they will still take damage.
Other: x1/Fight

= = = = =

Name: Overclock Soul-Pill: 8 Posts [800 Words]
Type: Augment
Element: N/A
Class: Mod-Soul
Description: By generating a large ammount of spirit energy from their Soul Pill's central storage unit, a Modified Soul can enhance a class technique by +10 Speed, Power, or Defensive Power depending on the technique for +3 SE. This ability has no Cool-Down, but after 3 uses [Consecutive or Non], the Mod-Soul loses 10 HP, which cannot be reduced by defense or other abilities.

= = = = =

Name: Power Suppression: 4 Posts [400 Words]
Type: Disguise
Class: Mod-Soul
Description: While out of battle a Mod-Soul can suppress their spiritual power down to the level of a human. By doing this they are able to hide in plain sight so to speak, it was created in hopes of allowing them to evade Soul Society. When exiting this state their power is instantly noticeable to those in the immediate area and to enter the state they have to have been out of battle for a full Gaian post.

Quote:
::Upgraded Mod-Soul Techniques::

Name: Terrain Modification: 8 Posts (800 words)
Range: Battlefield
Class: Upgraded Mod-Soul
Description: A special technique that taps into the power of the natural elements within the Mod Soul's surroundings' and uses them to Alter the terrain area around them. For example, someone could cause a nearby boulder to break down into hundreds of sand grains and form a sand veil around themselves; or use water from a river or lake to form a rainstorm. However, this technique is limited in the fact that it cannot create nor transform matter; only alter and move what already exists. Therefore; one could not, for example, flood a desert; or instantly turn an avalanche into a mass of steam. This skill also cannot affect Weapons or Technique attacks.
Other If used as part of Topic Reconstruction; It reduces the Words required by -200 per Rank of Destruction repaired.

= = = = =

Name: Charger Reactor: 10 Posts (1000 words)
Type: Technology
Description: Every upgraded mod-soul can modify their bodies with a strong power-core, a device that wraps around their Soul Pill and collects charges. These charges of spirit energy can be expended for powerful techniques or to enhance existing abilities. Each Charger Reactor starts the battle with 10 Charges, and has a maximum of 20 Charges. For every 5 Charges a Mod-Soul has in their Charger Reactor, they Regenerate 1 SE per Post [Cap of 2 SE, regardless].

= = = = =

Name: Charger Reconstruction: 8 Posts (800 words)
Type: Healing
Description: This ability allows a Modified Soul to unleash the power of their Charger Reactor to repair damage sustained to their body/bodies. This expendature is marked by a huge surge of noticable power and electricity crackling from them as they seal injuries and repair damaged components. [Restores up to Major Wounds], For a cost of 6 SE = Healing 15 HP. This effect does not take up your attack action for the post. : 2 Post Cool-Down
Other: Requires: Charger Reactor - Must Expend 2 Charges per use.

= = = = =

Name: Hyper-Charge: 12 Posts (1200 words)
Type: Defensive
Description: A Modified Soul with a Charger Reactor can convert their spirit energy into the reactor to accelerate it's charges. At a passive level, the Reactor now gains 1 Charge per post. A Mod-Soul may sacrifice their attack action for the post to spend 6 SE and add 2 Charges to the Reactor.
Other: Requires : Charger Reactor

= = = = =

Name: Tri-Beam: 10 Posts (1000 words)
Type: Offensive
Range: 80 Feet
Description: The user cups their thumbs and pointer fingers together; forming a triangle between their hands. Expending 6 SE per use of this technique; the Powered Soul sends a powerful, focused thrust of gravitational energy towards an opponent, with power equal to their [50% Intelligence + 50% Spirit Power]+20. The blast also has the ability to knock back opponents a distance of 25% the user's Speed in feet; and can be used once per Gaian Post. When combo'd over multiple turns, with no other techniques used between blasts; the Tri-Beams following the first will only cost 4 SE as opposed to 6, but the user cannot move. If hit, the combo is interrupted. [Max of 3 Uses; 2 Post CD after non-consecutive use.]
Other: Requires : Charger Reactor - Must Spend 2 Charges per use.

= = = = =

Name: Power Converter: 10 Posts [1000 Words]
Description: The best ability of the Charger Reactor is the ability to push a Modified Soul beyond the normal Limits, allowing them to enter a stage known as Hyper Mode. The Hyper Mode allows a Modified Soul to select 1 Stat, and Increase it by +10/Per 100 Reiatsu they possess [Cap of +50 - 500 Reiatsu]. This ability was developed to help them combat Vaizard and Homonculi at an easier rate. Granted, the Charger Reactor has it's limits and cannot push a Modified Soul to a full potential of the beings it's created to combat. That short-coming requires some smarts to out-think and out-calculate their adversary.
It lasts a maximum of 5 Posts.
Other: Requires : Charger Reactor - Must Spend 10 Charges. [Usable x1/Fight]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:27 pm
Kurasu arrives at the warehouse district in order to train a little. This way he could do his job properly. While on the way their he had switched from his doberman gigai to his human one. He was comfortable in both now. Each gigai had its advantages and disadvantages but the human one would make it easier for him to learn the mod soul skills or so he thought. He picks up a textbook that is laying on a bookshelf in the warehouse and flips randomly to a page and starts reading the technique that is on that page. "Iron Body a defensive technique that you use on yourself. I guess getting a defensive skill would not hurt It is a technique in which the user hardens his or her muscles to be as hard as iron in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, it can be broken by strong enough forces. Despite the density that one gains by using this technique, one should remember that the user's body is still flesh and blood, making it as vulnerable as ever to spiritual power attacks. Also you can not move while using this technique. Well that sucks " He mutters then with a quick glance to check on Hato starts to try to harden his muscles.

Quote:
word count 217 X 175 + 375 (from souken falls) = 700.5
Iron Body: 6 Posts (600 words)

kittenlynn

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:15 am
Hato quietly follows Kurasu into the warehouse. It was familiar to her. Familiar and bringing back memories of having the nickname 'Cherry-chan.' It was rather pleasant having something resurface in her memories. Even if there were tinges of sadness and heart break along with it. A profound sense of loss sweeps through her, but she keeps it to herself, preferring to not bother Kurasu with her problems. She holds herself as she watches him train intensely and wonders if she used to know any skills from here, as well, in a previous life - whether she lost it during rebirth or lost it due to some form of amnesia. It was not unusual for her to have memories resurface in snatches, particularly when she went to Souken Falls, but this place holds something important to her. It takes a hold of her for a little while, but then she shakes it off and watches him train further. As she is watching him the voice of another breaks the young lady's concentration. "It has been a long time, Cherry-chan, Progeny of the Cherry Blossom Scientist." This causes her to jump and stare at the older appearing modsoul. Her eyes widen as she recognizes another of the many 'offspring' created by Sakura Hyakka. "Shion!" she throws her arms around him and hugs him tight. "Brother!" The young looking modsoul begins to weep softly into his rather nice looking shirt. "Shion Shion Shion!" As she nuzzles and hugs him tightly, he laughs and pats her on top of the head. "Careful, Hato! You will wrinkle my shirt! I have to go back to work in an hour." He laughs and pets her on top of the head. Shion had managed to be more low key than their sister Ume and that wild and crazy Momiji who had killed Sakura and caused them to flee. "I never thought that I would see you again, Shion! I missed you!" Shion's eyes glisten as he hugs her tightly again. "Well, long story short, after we got separated, I found myself some work as a bus driver. I get about an hour and a half lunch break since my shifts are so long." He looks over at Kurasu and smiles slightly. "He is new. Anybody I should know about?" Hato grins and waves at Kurasu. "He's a friend. We are being taken care of by a lovely girl by the name of Elnino. She is a Gemisht Magi." The blank look of a man who has no grasp of what she is saying can be easily read on his face. His smile quickly returns and replies, "Well, that's nice, Cherry-chan. I am glad that you found a nice family to be with. Just don't forget little brother Shion, ok?" He pats her again, clearly amused by the fact that she really is no taller than when he last saw her. "Shorty. Little tiny nugget! Itsy bitsy wittle sissy!" he teases her. Hato puffs out her cheeks and pretends to pout. "I could be taller if I wanted to be. I can still shape shift, baby brother." This only encourages him to tease her. "Wee ickle baby sized Hato. So cute!" Hato playfully swats him. "Hey, I am not baby sized anymore, you know." Her eyes are dancing with amusement at the reversal of their old game. Shion's presence is good for her memories to resurface. "Come back with us, Shion. You don't have to live on Earth if you don't want to!" A light shake of his head and he pats her again. "No can do. I do not want to get involved with the garbage the monsters and powerful beings like to sling around. However, you can come by my place any time you like and hang out." He pulls a note pad out of his shirt and writes down contact information and hands it to her. "Word to the wise, my roommate is a rude fellow and likes to answer the door in the buff. Try to ignore that." "Oh, lovely." She looks back over at Kurasu to see if he is still training. "I need to train." "So do I. So, let's go join that friend of yours and spar." They walk over towards Kurasu and join in on his training.

1123 words [Souken Falls and here]

Iron Body
Moon Step

23 words remain  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:33 pm
Kurasu scowls as he finishes Iron body and moves on to the next skill. He was not certain that he would ever use that skill now that he had learned it. But one never knows what the future holds and in his opinion it would be was wise to learn any and all skill that were available. He glances back over in Hato's direction and smirks as it seems that she is lost in thought. He was almost tempted to go over to her and interrupt her thoughts. But instead he looks back at the textbook to see what was next on the list. "Hm Finger gun a short range offensive skill is a technique in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound sounds like fun." Kurasu mutters under his breath as he sets the book aside to try out this new skill. He then glances back over at Hato as he hears her talking to someone from her past. He shrugs uninterested and goes back to training. Kurasu walks over a sparring dummy and starts to try different methods for using finger gun, he has a lot of fun with this skill maybe even a little to much. He then glances back at Hato and her companion and sees that they are approaching him. "Do I know you?" He asks Shion thinking that he had seen this man somewhere sometime in the distant past. Though it was possible that he had never seen the man before but someone who might have looked similar to this guy.

Quote:
Word count 272 x 1.5 = 408

kittenlynn

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:06 am
Hato smiles at Kurasu and then back at Shion. "Kurasu, this is my little brother Shion!" The funny part being that he has a gigai that makes him look like he is the older brother and not her youngest brother. "He is the youngest out of all of us made by ..." she trails off, trying to recall what was either blocked off from her memory or simply lost by injury or time. Shion quickly chimes in, "Sakura Hyakka, the Cherry Blossom Scientist. It is nice to meet you, Kurasu." He takes notice of his interest in Finger Gun and points at the dummy and blasts a hole in it's head. "It looks like this, to give you an idea." Hato ponders this a moment and makes an attempt at this. It was strange and yet all too familiar to her. Her first attempt barely leaves a singe mark on the training dummy, causing her to frown lightly and evaluate the situation for a bit. 'Maybe a bit more like this,' she thinks as she raises her finger again, this time making her hand into the shape of a gun, just to see if the way she holds her hand makes any difference. This time the shot leaves a darker score on the dummy. A bit of improvement, but not good enough. She puffs out her cheeks in agitation and concentrates on blasting the crap out of the dummy. Her reiatsu is higher than Shion, so she should be blowing holes in it bigger than he is. "Sister, you are expending too much energy on it and not focusing it tighter. Try again." he encourages her. He already knows all of the skills that he needs to know, but only comes here to practice and to see who is going to come about. "Come on, try again." She huffs and gives another attempt, visualizing the dummy to be a hollow. Finger gun is a skill to be honed, developed, and mastered. It takes finesse and patience to learn. Hato is in fact learning it for the second time, since many of her memories were erased along with a sizable chunk of her power. Hato is determined to find the truth, rediscover who she is and what she lost, and regain the power she once possessed. With determination, she focuses on the dummy and blasts its head off. "Oops. Too much?" she asks them

626 words

Finger Gun

26 words left  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:24 am
Kurasu watches Shion demonstrate the skill he was just trying to master and grins. "Guessed as much but I like to experiment and see if it will work other ways as well. Nice to meet you." Kurasu says and smirks as he watches Hato try to master the same skill. He knew that many of her memories of the past were lost and that at one time she knew all the mod soul skills that had interested her back then. Sakura's name and title seemed familiar to him. Kurasu shoves the name away for now he would ponder it later. He had been suppressing his own memories for quire awhile now. Maybe even unintentionally suppressing Hato's memory as well. Kurasu then decides to move on to the next skill. "While you master that with your brother I am moving on to storm leg." He says then after teasingly ruffling their hair walks away a short distance and quickly glances back at the pair. They would be fine he knew or at least told himself. If he remembered right from reading the book his next skill storm leg was an offensive type skill with a long range. It was a projectile technique in which the user kicks out at very high speeds and strength releasing spirit power as they are doing so, cutting the air, sending out a sharp circular glowing blue "air blade" that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body. Kurasu grins deciding that this skill sounded like it could be a lot of fun and maybe even a pain in the but. Suddenly a memory jumps unbidden and unwanted to his mind. It was a memory from many years ago back when he went by a different name. [Ran had been captured by a group of hollows who had tied her arms to her side. But had foolishly not bound her legs in any way. And one of her favorite skills had been storm leg which she had proceeded to use on that batch of hollows like it was going out of style. Tossing out her kicks to fast to follow with the naked eye. Rex had lost nearly two hundred of his minions that day to her.] Kuarsu suddenly, violently shook his head chasing the memory away. Those days as Ran would do him no good so their was no point in remembering them. He then looked back at his younger brother and sister for a moment before slamming the door on his heart and memories. He was now Kurasu and his duty was to protect and guide Elnino. But maybe someday he would allow himself to remember and care for what had at one point been the most important thing for him.

words 458 x 1.5 + 408 = 1,095  

kittenlynn

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:22 pm
Hato smiles at Kurasu and innocently is unaware of any possible involvement by him on her memory loss or suppression. She joins Shion in some basic training, because she does not feel ready yet to master anything for higher. Was she even capable of higher? She cannot remember. For now, as far as she is concerned, she is a normal mod soul and not a blend of a gigai and a soul candy and an experimental. Her eyes narrow as she focuses on training with Shion. The pink cutie and her baby brother work on learning storm leg. Her brother's attempts to learn it are telling her something, but she does not know what. It would be nice to be in the know for once. All she knows is he is not producing a damn thing right now and she is starting to get some power flowing through her. That is just plain weird. She wonders what else there is to know. More over, she wonders if Shion knows more than he has stated. THAT would be rather nice to know. He could answer so many questions. Perhaps after they train for a while longer. "How are we doing, Kurasu?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:32 pm
Kurasu watches the two for a moment longer. He smiles at Hato glad that she seems to be doing well learning storm leg then frowns at Shion who was going no where with the skill. "You both are doing well." He says then turns away smirking, he was beginning to have serious doubts about Shion. Kurasu was not certain that he was even a mod soul. He says nothing sense he does not want to ruin Hato's fun. As he thinks about it some more Shion seems to be a shinigami which made since if he was one of Sakura's. Kurasu frown if this brat as Mom's youngest boy then he was younger than he claimed to be. Kurasu starts to turn back to challenge Shion but changes his mind "Aw hell what does it matter." Kurasu mutters as he checks out the next skill on the list. "Hmm Moon Step a supportive type skill with no element and a range of oneself. It is a technique in which the user actually jumps off the air itself, sounds like fun allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual yes loads of fun. Can be used to cross great distances without ever touching the ground, or set themselves up for swift, aerial attacks. Despite its many advantages, it has a major weakness: since its use revolves around the feet, the technique can be disrupted if the user's legs are restrained or pinned down hm possibly painful. It should be noted that this does not speed the user it, they are going their normal speed when they use this. Yup sounds good and even quite painful to learn. Oh well time to get started." Kurasu then begins a strange dance of jumping into the air and trying to kick off for another step or so. His first several attempts he only exceeds at looking like a stupid fool at least in his own opinion. After a while of jumping and landing almost immediately he finally manages to kick off while still in the air. But his moment of triumph quickly leads into failure as he forgets to kick off again or wait till he has landed safely before allowing himself a moment of triumph. This his proven when he lands and collides into Shion so hard that his soul pill pops out of its current body and into Shion's causing Shion to pop out of his gigai. He then finds himself staring at the teenage shinimami floating above him. "HATO!!!!!" He cries out not liking the gigai that he was in. "Hato fix this... PLEASE."

words 437 x 1.5 + 1,095 = 1,750.5  

kittenlynn

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:57 pm
Shion is only mimicking the movements and skills, but in truth, he is only doing a vague imitation that falls short of actually being a proper finger gun. Hato might have it, but there is no way he can do it as a Shinigami. As he practices, he hears Kurasu getting a running start behind him. He turns around to see the mod soul leaping up into the air in an attempt to do one of the skills known as Moon Step. His eyes widen to a comical degree and he attempts to back up out of the way as Kurasu's mass lands squarely on top of him. His wind is knocked right out of his gigai, causing his mouth to open and to his horror, the soul pill pops into his mouth and shoots him across the room. He looks down and yells, "Stop french kissing my damn gigai!" right before Kurasu starts crying out to Hato for help getting out of the middle aged gigai. "You need to work on your aim, candy boy!" Shion calls down to him. The white haired kid sits on the reishi in the air and scratches the back of his head. "Well, the jig is up, Hato. It is about time you knew, I am a shinigami, just like Ma."

218 words
Interaction x1.5
327 words

Hato also turns to see what Kurasu is up to. As she watches Kurasu fall down on top of Shion, she starts laughing her butt off. "Aw, heck no, Kurasu! That's the best improvement you have had all week!" Of course, she is only joking. "Alright, alright. Let me see what I can do," she says as she pulls Kurasu's special gigai off of the middle aged gigai. "Sheesh, Shion, did you just yank this one out of the disposal pile? It's looking pretty ragged after that collision." She shoves her hand into the gigai and pulls Kurasu out and examines his soul candy for the first time. "Ran?" she asks in surprise as she rams it back into Kurasu's preferred gigai. "Ran, is that you?"

326 x1.5 + 26 = 515 - 500 = 15

Air Shredder  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:35 am
"Little brat." Kurasu grumbles from the floor still penned by his own gigai "Why did you pick such a weak, decrepit, overweight, peace of crap? And I would not be kissing this stupid gigai if you had moved to the left or right instead of backwards damn brother." Kurasu continues to glare at his younger brother for another moment while he impatiently waited for Hato to help him. "That is cruel sis just cruel." He says smiling at Hato as she finally came to his rescue. He is not sure how he feels when she identifies him and sighs a little sadly. "Yes Hato I am Ran my old gigai's were destroyed I probably would have been if you had not swallowed me all those years ago. When you finally coughed me up I was put in this body and renamed Kurasu for the most part I have suppressed my memories and apparently yours as well. Sorry about that I had not meant to suppress your memories" Kurasu studies Hato for a moment not completely sure how she would react to this as well as the fact that he had stopped suppressing her memories. Hato may need to learn her old techs like he did and regain her former strength but many if not all of her memories should return to her. He then looked up at Shion "Get back in your gigai runt their are many Mod Souls here that do not like the shinigami. Do not make me fight them to protect you." He grumbles a little then gets up to train some more he did not like how long they were away from Elnino
Quote:
words 277 x 1.5 = 415.5
leftover from last update 113

kittenlynn

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:56 pm
Shion shrugs lightly and grins with a cheese eating grin. "Garbage is less likely to be missed. I kinda snuck out to see you guys. I can't stay for much longer, though." He dusts off the gigai and does a few spot fixes. As he does so, he remains wary of being outside of his gigai. "Next time I will use my real gigai and be on assignment for the first time." His voice is soft, as are his movements. He does not wish to incur the wrath of mod souls or his superiors. "I am in Division Three right now. I look forward to unseating my captain when I get strong enough." As he slides back into his gigai, he looks around for anybody who might wish to interlope. When no such face shows itself, he sighs and shrugs. "Any rate, with things getting super weird down here a few months back, I have my concerns that more of those things will come back and I don't want you guys to get hurt. So, be careful." As he says this, his phone goes off. "Ugh, time to get back to barracks. I have an assignment to work on to finish before my graduation ceremony."

Hato gives him a wistful look. She figures that Kurasu must have his reasons for acting as he has. For hiding the truth. For possibly manipulating her. She sighs and shrugs, "You did what you felt was right at the time." She looks over at Shion and watches him cautiously repair the gigai and slide into it as one slides into a heavy coat. As it settles on him like a suit made of lead, she shakes her head. "You are reckless, little brother. Neither side will react very well to your impulsive and rash behavior. Don't let your ego outgrow your abilities, either. You are nowhere near ready to take on anybody remotely as powerful as a captain. After all, you're just still a little punk runt."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:36 pm
Kurasu looks at Shion and grins at his younger brother as Shion talks. "Well runt good luck with all of that and have fun." Kurasu says as the young shinigami returns to his gigai. "You be careful as well little brother. From rumors I heard Earth was not the only realm affected by the incident a few months ago. And forget taking on your captain for now you are not ready. Return and visit us again when you have the chance." Kurasu says as he reaches over and ruffles Shions hair. Kurasu knew he was being brutal but he did not care. Though he did care if the runt was well or not even if he may not show it well. Kurasu then looks at Hato trying to gauge how she was feeling and her thoughts on what he had told her. "Oh and brat if you see ma say hi for us." With that Kurasu goes back to his training.

Elnino enters the warehouse where Kurasu and Hato were training. And stops to look around for her friends. After a few seconds she notices several mod souls looking at her. She looked right back at them a little nervously as some of the mod souls were looking at her with hostility. Others were watching her with curious and there were others still that were hiding or trying to hide from her. She looks around some more than heads over to where she sees Hato and Kurasu with a third person talking to them. She walks over to join them. El might not be able to learn their skills but she could hang out with them until they are ready to go. Unless they thought it would be better for her to be somewhere else.  

kittenlynn

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:55 pm
Shion's cheese eating grin only broadens as Hato and Kurasu call him out on his recklessness and his massive ego. "Yeah, yeah, I know," is his answer as he playfully flaps his hand in a lighthearted dismissive gesture. His hand is touching his forehead as he looks down slightly and then he smirks again. "I might be weak now, but one day. SOME day I will ascend up the great mountain that is promotions and rank. Scale it to its very summit and plant my flag-" he stops short and looks over at the stunning beauty that is Elnino. His heart flutters for a second and then a strange feeling washes over him as he feels repulsed by his reaction. It is strange. He has never felt like that about his interest in the opposite sex before. Heck, not even when they were well out of his age range. This feeling leaves him confused and a little bit ashamed for some reason. It is not because she is a Quincy half breed. That never really bothered him. And he is definitely straight. He is absolutely certain of that. A weird sensation fills him and a sensation that he must protect her or at least acknowledge her as something special whispers to his soul. "I am Shion Hyaaka of Division Three. My mother is Kokoro Hyaaka of Division Twelve. I do not know who my father is, but something tells me that ... we have some form of kinship." The words flow out of his mouth before he knows what he is saying. Down the rabbit hole we go.

Hato shakes her head at both guys and sighs, "Shion, for a smart kid, you can be an idiot sometimes, but I love you." She face palms at his ego dripping boast until Elnino arrives. Her hand drops into a wave and she runs up to hug her. As she looks back to Shion to introduce them, she sees a conflicted expression on her kid brother's face. "?" These goofy kids never seem to know what to feel in their teens. As he introduces himself, she relaxes. No need to concern over whether he will do something inappropriate it seems. She was afraid that he would act like the hormone-crazed youth he looks like.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:35 am
User Image
Sayla Marz [KP-X]
~ Anti-Spirit Weapons Platform ~

Sayla's bike pulls up into the Section Nine warehouse just as a bright flash of red light nearly blinds the Powered Soul riding it. No one else is capable of seeing this light as it was solely her H.U.D. flashing to show a list of cascading system failures. "I know, I know. This body is broken and dying." She would speak to herself while limping through the abandoned warehouse. Her attention going to the upgraded body, and charging bed, that Section Nine had been experimenting on. It offered a lot of the same features that her current body did, but it also offered a variety of new, experimental tech within it as well. Trying the best her failing body would go, Sayla began to link her head to the other body with a fiber optic cable. After starting the download of the older body's combat data, the Powered Soul would open her chest and reach into her machine innards to retrieve her Soul Pill. The android modified soul would have to act fast in this part cause as that pill leaves her current chassis every system begins to shut down a lot faster then the system failures where causing it to. Her fingers making it to this new body's soft, plush lips before her visual output shuts down, followed by the rest of her core processes. Had the transfer been finished in time? Would the Power Soul claim this body, or had she lost the Soul Pill when her core systems finally gave out. What would seem like an eon, Sayla's visual output would boot up and she would find herself staring blankly up to her old, dead body. "That was close." She would sigh in relief like response while slowly rising from her maintenance bed. "I see my old bike doesn't work with this body. How do I return?" She spoke to herself as she stood to her own two feet. As she did the bed shifted form turning into a new tech cycle for her to drive, "Oh, a girl could get use to this." Sayla would joke as she mounts her new machine and quickly drives it from the warehouse.

[Spd: 100 | Str: 20 | Def: 50 | Sta: 30 | Int: 100 | SP: 0]
[HP: 400 | SE: 140 | Clarity: 75]

Word Count: 4,057 + 363 = 4,420
Cash-Out: 4,000
Charger Reactor - 1,000
Charger Reconstruction - 800
Hyper-Charge - 1,200
Power Converter - 1,000  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:15 pm
User Image

Amelia Anne Briar

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Voice of No Return.

In a dark corner of the warehouse behind a shipping container and covered with must and the smell of mildew, there was a crate of old dark wood. Something skittered between the boards of the sealed wooden container, scratching its way through a gnawed hole. The tiny creature's eyes were reflected by the light of the midday sun as it peered at Sayla. The android was mounting her new vehicle as it scurried across the hard floor, small claws scrabbling against the dusky concrete. The rodent sized animal bumped into a two-by-four leaning against a nearby machine in its hurry to vacate the room as the engine to Sayla's cycle revved to life with a guttural roar! It created a series of events, knocking the board to the floor and flicking the machine on in the process! The resulting cacophony was loud enough to din out the sound of the motorized vehicle, the unfamiliar machine sputtering with smoke as it blew sparks into the air. Crash! BOOM! It exploded suddenly! The resulting fire was quickly suppressed by the appropriate system, drenching the warehouse in water. However, in the explosion knocked loose the cover of the aforementioned wooden box and blew it across the room. It rolled end over end, like a giant six-sided die, each time one of the faces of the box hitting the floor with a resounding SMACK! The lid, pried loose from its nails, burst open and its contents spilled out across the floor. Musty, moldy straw spread across the concrete and a doll, lifeless and still, was deposited in front of Sayla. Several seconds passed as the unlikely events slowly settled. Then, with a jerk and an unnatural twist: The doll pulled itself up into a sitting position. It was immaculately dressed, obviously Victorian era attire, and was surprisingly life-like despite its decidedly uncanny movements. It shook, each joint twitching as its head turned from facing backwards to its natural position. Dull eyes slowly opened with a creeeeek, pale irises reflecting the grey light flooding in from the high windows. The female doll's expression was just as lifeless as her motions.

STR 02 || SPD 02 || DEF 02 || STA 10 || INT 04 || SP 20
REI 40 || HP 100 || SE 45

Word count: 355 x 1.5
Word total: 532

Earth

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items