Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dragon Soul (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image
Celeste, a dragon girl, was busy cleaning up the ball room with the other servants. She was helping to put up the decorations. The party was for the prince's birthday. Though she never knew her parents, because she was stolen from them at a young age. She had a best friend in the prince. Celeste knew that his father hated her, but she loved the prince since he protected her as much as he could but she was hiding bruises from his father all over her body. She was in pain but refused to let anyone see the bruises.

Sayomi Kobayashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:55 pm
Angelic Lupine
User Image
Celeste, a dragon girl, was busy cleaning up the ball room with the other servants. She was helping to put up the decorations. The party was for the prince's birthday. Though she never knew her parents, because she was stolen from them at a young age. She had a best friend in the prince. Celeste knew that his father hated her, but she loved the prince since he protected her as much as he could but she was hiding bruises from his father all over her body. She was in pain but refused to let anyone see the bruises.

Sayomi Kobayashi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgleft]
Edward never agreed with his fathers views on these Dragon girls being slaves. they were ppl just like us, but born with dragon blood in their veins. he took a great interest in Celeste who was just recently brought here by his fathers soliders. he has tried to help Celeste every way he can, which has saved her life multiple times. he enters the ball room and watches the servants set up for his party  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:09 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste and the other servants bowed to the prince respectfully. "Your Highness. I trust that the decorations are too your liking." The head maid said showing him around. Celeste was trying to hide her pain as she bowed wincing where the prince couldn't see but stood at attention as she was taught to do. She only smiled around the prince. She had such a beautiful smile around him. No matter what, she loved to smile around the prince.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:50 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste and the other servants bowed to the prince respectfully. "Your Highness. I trust that the decorations are too your liking." The head maid said showing him around. Celeste was trying to hide her pain as she bowed wincing where the prince couldn't see but stood at attention as she was taught to do. She only smiled around the prince. She had such a beautiful smile around him. No matter what, she loved to smile around the prince.

Edward bowed to the Head maid. "yes they are. i'm glad all of you did your best." He Looked and Saw Celeste struggling to stay in attention, but was trying to hide it with the beautiful smile he loved about her.  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:56 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste had lost so much of her blood in the last beating with the whip Edward's father used on her and the other servants that her vision was starting to blur badly. She was trying so hard to not to pass out but ended up on the floor after a few seconds. She had always had a scar on her left eye from being taken from her parents and was half blind in that eye, and they had tried to correct it, but she was too far gone by that time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:50 am
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste had lost so much of her blood in the last beating with the whip Edward's father used on her and the other servants that her vision was starting to blur badly. She was trying so hard to not to pass out but ended up on the floor after a few seconds. She had always had a scar on her left eye from being taken from her parents and was half blind in that eye, and they had tried to correct it, but she was too far gone by that time.

Edward caught her in his arms just before she passed out. "are you alright?" he asked her as he saw her regain her sight. her eyes were so beautiful, Edward got lost in her eyes. when he realized what was going on, the servants were gathered around. "take her to the quarters and try to heal her." he commanded as the servants quickly took Celeste away to treat her wounds  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:28 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste started crying once she was in her room and was alone. She thought the king would definitely beat her again after this fiasco. She was too scared to even begin to talk or anything. Poor Celeste was shaking like a leaf as she cried to herself hugging a stuffed animal she'd had since she came here. Edward gave it to her for comfort reasons one year for her birthday and it helped her to calm down as she laid in her bed, trying to stay calm. She didn't want Edward to see her like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste started crying once she was in her room and was alone. She thought the king would definitely beat her again after this fiasco. She was too scared to even begin to talk or anything. Poor Celeste was shaking like a leaf as she cried to herself hugging a stuffed animal she'd had since she came here. Edward gave it to her for comfort reasons one year for her birthday and it helped her to calm down as she laid in her bed, trying to stay calm. She didn't want Edward to see her like this.

Edward came into Celeste's Room. a look of sadness oh his face, worried about her as she fell down like she did. "i came to check on you Milady. Are you alright?" he asked her as he hugged her  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:09 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste nodded trying to hide the fact she'd been crying. She hugged him back while she was holding the stuffed dragon he gave her in her free arm. Poor Celeste just wanted to be with Edward so much, but she knew if his father had any thing to say about it, she couldn't. All she wanted, was her freedom, but she was born a slave and always would be until the day she died. "Master......I-" She said but was cut off when Edward's father came in hearing that she passed out before the decorations were done. He saw Edward hugging her and pulled her off of him before telling the guards to take her to the dungeon for a little while so she could 'think about what she was doing. he then left with them. Celeste's eyes had grown soulless by this time, she had no happiness left in her once she was in the dungeon. She was chained in the dungeon as the king came in with a whip with metal on the ends of the leather bits. Celeste screamed in pain as the whip hit her against her bare back skin. The guards had chained her so that she was unable to move.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:26 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste nodded trying to hide the fact she'd been crying. She hugged him back while she was holding the stuffed dragon he gave her in her free arm. Poor Celeste just wanted to be with Edward so much, but she knew if his father had any thing to say about it, she couldn't. All she wanted, was her freedom, but she was born a slave and always would be until the day she died. "Master......I-" She said but was cut off when Edward's father came in hearing that she passed out before the decorations were done. He saw Edward hugging her and pulled her off of him before telling the guards to take her to the dungeon for a little while so she could 'think about what she was doing. he then left with them. Celeste's eyes had grown soulless by this time, she had no happiness left in her once she was in the dungeon. She was chained in the dungeon as the king came in with a whip with metal on the ends of the leather bits. Celeste screamed in pain as the whip hit her against her bare back skin. The guards had chained her so that she was unable to move.

Edward Was Beyond mad at his father. He could not take anymore of his abuse toward the Servants. he Stormed into the dungeon where celeste was being held and saw what was going on. He had no idea the servants were being tortured like this. He stole a sword from one of the guards and put it to his fathers Neck. "i knew you were disrespecting these servants, but torture. theres only one punishment for your Actions." Edward Knew killing his Father would ruin his life as Royalty, but the safety of Celeste and the servants mattered more to him than a title. He didnt hesitate and Killed his father. The guards were struck with fear, not wanting to engage the prince. "dont worry, you'll never be hurt again. i've already freed all the servants. lets leave. i'm done with this place."  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:32 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste was bleeding badly on her back. She hugged Edward, burying her face and crying in his arms. Her back stung like being burned from the inside out. She looked up at Edward and said "Thank you master.........." She said as she cried in his arms. She was shaking from the pain she was feeling. Her wounds would need to be cleaned and healed as soon as possible. Celeste was covered in blood. All she wanted right now though, was Edward to hold her like when they were kids.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:47 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste was bleeding badly on her back. She hugged Edward, burying her face and crying in his arms. Her back stung like being burned from the inside out. She looked up at Edward and said "Thank you master.........." She said as she cried in his arms. She was shaking from the pain she was feeling. Her wounds would need to be cleaned and healed as soon as possible. Celeste was covered in blood. All she wanted right now though, was Edward to hold her like when they were kids.

Edward had kept another servant by his side on his was into the dungeon. he had hid her until it was safe to come in. he Whispers into the Young woman's ear, and she begins to use magic to heal Celeste's Wounds. "This woman would not go with the others. she requested to help me help you." They sat in the dungeon until the girl was finished healing Celeste. "lets go now, were leaving this accursed place, your free now Celeste."  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:40 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste dried her tears and said "Really? But I don't want to leave you......You've been so kind to me over the years......" She then hugged him not wanting him to leave her. She didn't have anywhere else to go. She looked up at him not wanting him to leave her alone. She just wanted to stay in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:07 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste dried her tears and said "Really? But I don't want to leave you......You've been so kind to me over the years......" She then hugged him not wanting him to leave her. She didn't have anywhere else to go. She looked up at him not wanting him to leave her alone. She just wanted to stay in his arms.

Edward laughed at her words. "who ever said i was leaving you? My dear i'm going with you. wherever you wish to go." he said to her  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:41 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled as she hugged the prince and said "Really? But where will we go? I don't have anywhere to go...." She then thought about it and came up with an idea. "What about one of the royal summer homes? Would that suffice?" She asked looking up at him as she got up after she picked up the stuffed dragon Edward gave her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff