Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Maybe We Shouldn't Be Talking (Edel / Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:24 am
It was around lunch time on a Moonday, and Hel strolled into one of her favorite pubs in town. Lately work was taking place at the actual head quarters---and she needed a break from paperwork. Bah. She was certain that's why Nox loved having an assistant--someone to take over all of his.

The reaper raised her hand in greeting to the regulars who shouted welcomes at her, and flopped into her usual seat at one of the corner tables.

"The usual, Hel?" The bartender asked, and the reaper shot the old ghost a grin.

"Ya!"

Zyphiris
OvO <3 and here is a current ref of Hel...just in case fkjlwekjlfwkl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:48 pm
The frost demon wasn't one for pubs usually. However, she had been assured that asides from a rowdy spectacle that may break out once in a while, that no funny business would befall her. Just to be sure, she was seated at the counter sipping a drink while another bartender - an acquaintance of whom she was to meet - loomed threateningly over her.

It was not the most comfortable of arrangements, but she was appreciative of the effort. Mr Biggs, as he was called, had been slipping her complimentary finger food for almost an hour. Probably as an apologetic gesture on behalf of the man she was to meet too.

There was a small uproar at the entrance of a certain reaper, which the ghoul turned around to take notice. Hel certainly looked a little familiar to the frost demon, but altogether very different from what she remembered of her at school.

Lucyal
EXCITED TO MEET McCHICKEN *V*

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:30 am
Hel, never one to patiently wait, had anticipated the time it would take for her drink and food. Once seated, she reached into the back pocket of her pants and pulled out a gardening magazine. Over time, even if she couldn't keep a garden up to snuff with Halloween standards, she was really adept at growing herbs for cooking and potions.

She licked her thumb, and the digit was pressed against her tongue as she paused, her eyes darting up to stare back at the being who was staring at her.

She stared for a long moment, her brows knitting briefly.

That being did look familiar, and she knew from where, instantly. School. When? A really long time ago, it felt like, and as to where...well...she was thinking it was in glimpsing passes at the Haunted House field trip, and then some where else...cold...but that was a blur. Hrm. She also couldn't...exactly recall the name, either. Oh well!

Hel finally pulled her thumb away from her tongue, only to make a beckoning motion to Edel. "Well if you are going to stare, you might was well do it across from me as we converse!" She grinned. "Come along now---"

Wait she thought she remembered what she addressed her by.

"Snowflake!"

Zyphiris
McChicken omg fckjlwefkwlk I WILL SUMMON HIM SOON THEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:24 pm
Edel was a little startled to see that the Valkyrie had noticed her and was now staring back. The ghoul smiled back nervously as she decided that she had about just 5 seconds to recall if she remembered the reaper of not -

Snowflake.

She raised her eyebrows at that one. There was only one person who had ever called her that....ah...

"Would you be...Hel, perhaps?" She vaguely remembered a two-toned reaper, winged nonetheless, that used to hang around Shun at a certain field trip. "It's Edel by the way, nice to meet you?" her tone was still unsure.

Lucyal
fufufu LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:07 pm
Hel's wide grin was confirmation enough of the name she was addressed by.

"Ya!" The grin split her face. "Well, Edel, why is your frozen a** not in this chair yet?" The reaper gestured to said spot across from her with a flourish of her rolled up garden magazine. No was not being taken for an answer, and as to whether it really would be nice for Edel to meet Hel was still up for debate.

Zyphiris
I'm so sorry Edel...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:18 pm
The ghoul could only laugh nervously as she left her seat, waving to the bartender that she'll be alright.

Probably.

Settling herself into the seat across the reaper, the frost demon cast nervous glances from the reaper to the magazine in her hand.

Right. Why was she being so awkward again? Just talk normally.

"So...Gardening?" she eyed the magazine.

Lucyal
LMAO DON'T BE

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:38 am
Hel waggled her brows at the demoness, and gave her nothing short of a wicked smirk.

"It is alright~ I do not bite~ Much--Wait. That is false. I do. A lot--" She grinned widely, "Ask my beau--ANYWAYS!" Hel slapped the magazine on the table since Edel brought it up, and smoothed it out from the rolled up position it had been in during the travel from her office to the pub. "Ya! My beau gardens as a pastime, so I got into it as well--Hey, thanks!" She replied in greeting to the other bar keep who dropped off her big mug of ale.

"I grow herbs though--for cooking and potions and salves, ya?" She picked up her mug and kicked it back, taking a few hearty gulps before she slammed it back down on the table top. "But enough about that--" She grinned at Edel. "Tell me about you! I had seen you in glimpses here and there during school---are you a student still?"

Zyphiris
Still gonna be sorry...: ' D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:26 pm
Edel was not sure- no, she was pretty sure that that was too much info. Nevertheless it was polite to simply smile and forget anything the reaper had said about biting and whatnot...

"Ah, your beau..." she began. But before she could go any further on that topic, she would be interrupted with a few questions -

"Oh no, well, I only recently finalised my graduation paperwork, so I guess I am an alumnus now..." she cleared her throat, making a mental note to stop speaking so tentatively. She was done with school.

"I've been working for about a year or so now, I supposed that it's the same for you?" she asked, steadying her cup as the Valkyrie slammed her cask on the table. "Storage security," she threw in as an afterthought, thinking it would be enough to share what she did for work. The frost demon eyed Hel hesitantly, anticipating further interrogation.

Lucyal
pffffff :'D

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:25 am
"You guess, eh?" She grinned, getting comfy in her chair for conversation. "Ah!" The reaper nodded her head vigorously. "Indeed, I have! I am the personal assistant to the Head of the Trick or Treater Coalition, as well as a Treater myself!" She swelled with pride as she informed the demoness. The proud look quickly shifted into one of incredulous at Edel's occupation.

"...Storage security?" She squinted at her. "...That is what you do?" Being raised almost in a medieval barn, the reaper still had some stereotypical notions of demons, especially one as elegant and wealthy looking as Edel. "You are not...the head of a company or a lawyer or of the such?"

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:35 pm
"Ooo...." she stared at the reaper in slight awe. She had only ever stepped into the human world once or twice, perhaps. There had been a small uproar amongst the frost demons a while ago about a certain movie in the human world that was spreading misconceptions about the snow queens. A small coalition vowed that they will not jacking let it go, and set off to make sure the winter was much colder, more miserable, and troublesome for all.

She received a rather flaky recruitment letter to block up some roads a while back. Maybe next year.

"Er..." she averted Hel's intent gaze slightly, "Yes we... provide services to store your important objects in an absolutely safe environment." In the many vaults dug into the northern ridge mountains, she did not add. The swiss banking-like business was not something to be discussed so openly, or something she liked to bring up in casual conversations outside of work.

"I'm just managing the Halloween Town branch operations," she laughed sheepishly, "You may pay us a visit at 33 Nightsview, I share an office with Elof's auction house."

She peered over her drink as she took another sip. "How's the human world?" she asked curiously, "I mean, what do you do there in your post as a Treater?"

Lucyal

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:29 am
Hel continued to stare at Edel, her head tilting to the side as she imagined this service the demoness was describing. "Uh huh..." Absolutely safe, huh? That sounded like a challenge to break into it. "And what kind of important objects are stored in this absolutely safe environment?" Her face was alight with curiosity, and it almost seemed like she was honestly interested in maybe having some of those services for her self--but no.

No.

She was wondering if she needed to break into it to destroy that absolutely safe challenge. Hel oh so did love challenges.

"Where I was born and raised, there were none of these...storage services! It is quite a concept..." She also made note of the Halloween Town Branch, and nodded before grinning. "NOTHING SHORT OF INTERESTING!" The reaper exclaimed. "Ah! I do more than just stuff in the human world! I travel all around Halloween as well, and to different worlds! I treasure hunt and I collect intel!"

Zyphiris
I'm dying at the Frozen thing omg /crying

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:54 pm
Edel could recognise a look of challenge when she saw one.

"Would you like to try?" she smiled back serenely. The ghoul didn't know how much she could trust the reaper yet, but it was worth a shot to see if she could recruit her for a ... small favour later. "Treasure hunting?" she repeated, taking note. The Valkyrie was starting to fit the job description more and more. Hel's reputation as a fighter rivaled Shun's, as far as she could remember, which would certainly be useful.

Speaking of Shun...

"You would be friends with Shun, aren't you?" she was beginning to wonder if she could recruit the both of them together. "Oh," she paused suddenly, looking at Hel curiously, "Were you at his wedding?" It still tickled her a great deal, the fact that Shun was indeed married.

Lucyal
alskfjalf idk if Hel would like to come along for a future artifact quest that involves robbing a bank. ALSO MARRIAGE TALK

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm
Hel paused and stared at Edel.

Wait...was she reading her thoughts? Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. Did Edel have ESPN too!? Despite thinking she had her facial expressions under control (she didn't), what she was thinking was always easy to read on her face. "Try what...exactly, hm?" Hel asked, innocently. Her brows rose before she gave a nod. "Ya! Treasure hunting! It is what I do mostly as a Treater."

At the mention of Shun, however, the reaper's face lit up and she nodded her head vigorously. "Oh, ya! Shun is my bro!" She grinned widely at the 'modern slang' she was using, but just as quickly as she brightened she immediately glowered. "NO!" She boomed, thumping a fist on the wooden table top and rattling her mug. "That one eyed b*****d did not tell a soul, and instead him and Mitsu were married at the courthouse! Bah! He did not tell me until many Octobers after the fact!"

She wasn't mad. No.

Zyphiris
WHY YES HEL WOULD LOVE TO ROB A BANK! CHALLENGE!!! Also yes, MARRIAGE!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm
She leaned over the table slightly. "Robbing a bank," she clarified, keeping on an unreadable smile. There was little sign of the nervous interaction there was before this.

Edel was happy to find that Hel was on excellent terms with Shun, though she would deflate a little upon hearing that the reaper had a courtroom wedding. That would be... very like him, all things considered, though she could only sympathize with Xiu and Hel for the missed opportunity to celebrate.

No Shun eating a flowery cake.

The ghoul wondered if Mitsu felt that she was missing out a little.

"Oh and, what about you?" she directed the question to Hel. If she had assumed right from the early parts of their conversation... it would seem as though the couple was already intimate enough for that consideration.

Lucyal

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:04 pm
Hel's brows shot up into her bangs, only out of surprise from the forwardness Edel displayed and the sudden change of topic. They went from security storage to robbing a bank! Even if she was thinking about trying to rob one of these supposedly awesome storage units...

Though common sense would dictate that Hel say 'no' because robbing a bank meant consequences, and possibly getting arrested---but that was only if she was caught. It was a challenge. Also, the situation was resembling a scareling almost being double dog dared. How could one turn away after being challenged. The brows on the reaper's face relaxed, and she leaned in, resting her elbows on the table and rested her chin on top of her knuckles as she peered at the demon with a lidded gaze.

"Do go on about this proposal, ya?"

Hel was once again surprise though, when Edel turned another question on her. "What about me?" She replied, not catching on to what she was asking and what that had to do with Shun's lame courtroom wedding.

Zyphiris

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces