Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》LOCKER ROOMS
Edge's Locker Room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:59 pm
Edge would read some manga and started fapping. "Hi...na...ta...Chaaaan!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:31 pm
ohhhhh sakura chan ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)  

Kairi Sane

Witty Fairy

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:53 pm
"Sakura-chaaan...kee-eep.. suu-uuck...ing!!! Nnngh!! Chi... chii... CHIDORI!!!" Edge fapped and turned into a Super Saiyan, his hair standing up and a powerful aura surrounding him. He had bigger muscles too, probably on Arnold Schwarzenneger's level while he was in his prime. Edge walked out of his locker room, a cold look in his eyes. The man was dead serious, looking more intimidating than The Undertaker or Brock Lesnar combined.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:43 am
La Mariposa Negra would knock on the door, looking a little nervous and scared.  

La Mariposa Negra

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:49 am
A few hours had passed since Edge's transformation. He had gone back to his locker room, scrubbing off some rather dirty substances off his couch. "A visitor!" Edge thought. He'd walk to the door and opened it. He saw Mariposa. "Ah, I've seen you on TV once or twice. Welcome." He said as he sidestepped, revealing his locker room which was decorated with posters, championship belts, Edge action figures and merchandise.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:57 am
The small petite masked woman would greet Edge by jumping in his arms and giving him a tight hug. "Oh, Dios mío, eres tú! Soy un gran fan tuyo tales. Nunca pensé en un millón de años que yo estaría de pie delante de ti! (Oh my god, it's you! I'm such a huge fan of yours. I never thought in a million years that i would be standing in front of you!)"  

La Mariposa Negra

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:08 pm
Despite being a Canadian, Edge used his retirment time to learn other languages, as Edge was a pretty smart guy, so he learned spanish pretty quickly. He was surprised at how eager she was to meet him. "Ah.. pues aquí estoy jaja.. Gracias a ti por seguirme todos estos años." he smiled at her.

(Ah.. well I'm here haha.. Thank you for being a fan all these years.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:22 pm
The masked would giggle and smile at Edge, still nervous at meeting him.  

La Mariposa Negra

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:27 pm
Edge would notice her shyness towards him. "Umm.. no te pongas nerviosa! Bienvenida a mi vestidor! Gustas algo?" Edge said as he would invite her in, showing her his locker room. He would point at his mini fridge and coffee machine when he asked her if she'd like something.

(Don't be nervous! Welcome to my locker room. Would you like something?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:39 pm
"¿Podría tomar un café? (Could I have a coffee?)"  

La Mariposa Negra

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:44 pm
"Claro que si! De hecho tengo una taza especial para esto." Edge would hand the masked woman a ceramic mug with the Rated-R logo on it. He turned the coffee machine on, the smell of coffee in the air.

(Of course! I actually have a special mug for this.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:48 pm
"Aw, eso es muy amable de tu. (aw, that's so nice of you.)" La Mariposa Negra would smile as she examined the mug. "Esto es realmente genial. Sentado aquí con alguien que he idolatrado por un largo tiempo. Soy un EDGEhead admitido. Eso es seguro! (This is really cool. Sitting here with someone that I have idolized for a long time. I am an admitted EDGEhead. That's for sure!)"  

La Mariposa Negra

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:00 pm
The Rated-R Superstar would grab a mug of his own and serve himself some coffee. He heard Mariposa's praise and was glad to see a longtime fan this happy to meet him. "De nuevo, muchas gracias. Sin tu apoyo todo esto no hubiera sido posible. Eres bienvenida a visitarme cuando quieras. Por cierto, como va tu carrera aquí en CWF?" he responded, taking a small sip from his mug as he finished talking while keeping eye contact with the beautiful Mariposa.

(Again, thank you very much. Without your support, all of this wouldn't have been possible. You're welcome to visit me whenever you wish to. Speaking of, how's your career here in CWF going along?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:41 pm
"Oh, bueno yo estaba en un partido de CWF de red con Naomi. Gané eso y he estado manejando Joey Garcia por un tiempo. (Oh, well I was in a CWF Network match with Naomi. I won that and have been managing Joey Garcia for a while.)" She would smile at Edge.  

La Mariposa Negra

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:31 pm
"Que bien, que bien... Sigue adelante, podrás alcanzar gloria como una campeona algun dia. Tienes mucho talento y estas joven." Edge said after listening to Mariposa's words. "Nunca te quitas esa mascara? Tengo curiosidad.." Edge looked at her really nice mask and would wonder about what is behind it.)

(That's great, that's great... Keep on going, you could reach glory as a champion some day. You're very talented and young.)
(Do you ever take your mask off? I'm curious.)  
[CWF™] 》LOCKER ROOMS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff