Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Little bit of Fun. [Merry / Spinar] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:29 pm
Quote:
To: Pretty Birdie

Up for a little fun? Meet me at the forest again if so..

Spinar sent the text, shifting in his spot at the entrance of the forest. The same one they had a few interesting meetings in before. Who knew the ground could be so entertaining? Spinar smirked to himself as he moved to lean against a tree. Letting his mind wander as he waited on a reply or the ghoul to simply show up.

Should he feel bad for what he was about to do, probably, did he? No. Merry wouldn't know it was him and besides, he was sure she would laugh off whatever happened to her anyways.

Besides, he did intend on delivering some fun.

Quote:
Siku's first assignment has been given! He must plant a pair of itsy bitsy tokens (about 1/2" in diameter) on two different students with the intent of mildly and hilariously hindering them in the upcoming Second Not-At-All-Annual House Cup.

1) Give them to actual characters in an RP. You may RP sneaking the tokens onto people in a PRP with player permission! These RPs can be short (you only need 500 words for 1 RP point) and may go down in any way you wish (Spinar doesn't even have to see the person he's giving it to face to face if you don't want him to). I promise the tokens won't do anything awful or long-lasting to the characters who get them, but there will be mischief. If you don't want to mess with anyone else's character, however, you may also...

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:06 pm
Well, it wasn't as if Merry could ever really say no to a little fun. A few minutes after the text had been received the ghoul was headed down to the forest, sped along by a long glide on colorful wings. At the tree line she'd have to move on foot, and here she'd keep an eye out for him as she made her way down the path.

"Siiiiku~" She was sure he was hiding in her somewhere, waiting to ambush her.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:16 pm
Coming from behind a tree the frost demon gave a wide toothy smirk to the colorful ghoul. Dressed in of course far to dressy slacks and a way too white poets shirt for the woods. The outfit was all but begging to get dirty. Hands extending out to the ghoul to encourage contact, "now that's not a proper hello." His tone was lazy but just as playful as it always was.

Just one touch would do the trick then there would only be one left. One last thing standing between him and mentorship. Well, aside from time.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:08 pm
A flash of white in the dimness. Merry turned, flashing a sharp smile at the boil as he reached out to her. The ghoul danced back playfully, wings flaring and hips swaying. "Oh no? And what's a proper hello, handsome?"

She was dressed in white as well. A soft sundress that flared loose around the thighs. Open at the back for her wings, it tied at the nape of her neck.

"You've been rather scarce lately. That pretty ghoulie of your's keeping you busy?" As far as the chimera knew, everything was just dandy in Siku's life.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:39 am
Pale eyes shined with a clear mischief as Merry backed away from him, contact sliding of course to the no doubt deliberate sway of hip. A lazy saunter brought him closer to the ghoul, chilly hand extending to try and catch one of those tempting hips; (implanting the bat token if lucky enough to catch.) "Playing coy today are we screechie?" He chuckled the pet name rolling in a sweet purr towards the end.

Rosy.

When the mention of her came up there was a distinct sharpness to eyes and feature that took a moment to melt away. He had no idea where she was to be perfectly honest, as worrisome as that was however Spinar had other things to focus on. "..Oh..something like that, I have been busy~" A touch of sing song came as he finally replied, following with a question of his own, "more interestingly I suppose, what have you been up too?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:22 pm
This time she let him come to her, hand cool upon her hip, even though the soft material of her dress. A giggle followed as he drew her in, hands coming up to rest on his chest. "Maaaaybe~" Coy, she was not, but she would play it up.

She didn't miss that subtle flash of something in pale eyes. A hint, or suggestion, that perhaps there was trouble in paradise. She'd already suspected. Siku had kept conteact with the chimera ghoul, but they'd not met up since things had gotten serious between the demon and the undead. Merry, ever respectful, had kept her distance, not wishing to step on anyone's toes.

So this invitation from the boil had been a happy surprise.

Fangs flashed as she grinned at him. "Trouble, as always. You know me."

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:35 pm
The act was amusing to say the least and the demon gave a wider grin for it. "Not." He finished her maybe with a laughter that echoed in the wooded area around them. Fingers tracing the soft material of Merry's dress now that she was in grasp. It felt good, better given part of his own private mission had been fulfilled.

An arch of elegant brow for the trouble and the demon curiously questioned, "ah the twins not keeping you inline then my dear?" She was still 'with' them the last he had heard so this was interesting unless things were still open between them. That kind of relationship Spinar could appreciate, in fact for awhile it had been what the demon himself had.

"Walk with me?" Spinar cooed the question though already attempting to guide the ghoul deeper for more privacy.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:20 pm
"As if they would," she countered easily, laughing as she leaned into his side. "They like me just the way I am." Not once had either twin ever so much as hinted at any sort of jealousy where additional lovers were concerned. Merry had the freedom to do as she pleased, with whomever she wanted. Her heart belonged to the grue boils, and they knew it.

She gave a soft hum as he started directing her, tail flicking around their ankles. "Where are we headed, darlin?"

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:08 am
"Well you are fairly screamtastic screechie.." He chuckled following the words but honestly impressed. It took very secure creatures to allow such a thing. Perhaps that was what was missing from his own relationship. Could exclusiveness be weighting him down?

There was something missing and it wasn't just Rosy herself.

For the moment the demon left the monster in silence to build curiosity. Walking carefully as the tail flicked around their ankles and deeper into the trees. A little ways out they came to a small clearing surrounded by the colors of fall. When close enough a devious smirk tugged at he corners of Siku's lips and chilly hands teasingly gave the monster ghoul a shove towards a pile of leave with a playful chirp of, "about here will do hm?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:24 am
"I think so." It was confidence bordering on vanity, but Merry had always worn that well. Always toed the line without crossing it.

They walked in companionable quiet for a while, the ghoul glancing periodically up at the well dressed demon beside her until he was ready to reveal to her just here they were headed. Instead of verbal answer though, she was given a gentle but firm shove towards a rather large pile of fall leaves. This resulted in a startled chirrup before the chimera went head over heels, laughing as the leaves exploded around her on impact.

"Siku!"Tricksy boil. She sat up, eyes narrowed but all smiles, and he'd feel the tight coil of a tail around his ankle a second before she was dragging him in with her.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:07 pm
By the time the tail was felt it was to late, caught off guard even though it was a drag Siku found himself tumbling down into the leaves. Only able to make the impact slightly less rougher by palms that caught the ground. Said palms stung with the force of impact but the demon was wearing a smile of sorts. Leaves once more exploding, dancing around them and some getting a frost as soon as they came within a few inches of the boils skin.

Hands to either side of the ghouls head now chill nails teased the end of bright red hair. "Didn't expect to see you next fall.." He purred the terrible joke without shame. For a moment icy eyes filled with an expression unreadable then the moment continued as the boil dipped to deliver a soft n** to chin.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:16 pm
Another high-pitched squeal as Siku almost fell right on top of him, but the boil caught himself with hands to either side of her head, knees framing her hips, and Merry was very nearly rolling in laughter by the time he was purring that awful joke down at her. She gave him the look the joke deserved before that unreadable expression had her blinking up at him. "Siku?"

Then he was leaning down, laying a chilly n** to her chin, and the ghoul smiled again. One hand coming up to smooth his hair back from his face so she could try to read the look on pale features.

It was the closest they'd been since the boil had gone exclusive with his ghoulfriend. A boundary Merry was always very careful to respect. She'd joked with him, laughed with him, but hadn't touched, hadn't leered, hadn't offered. She'd been a good ghoul. Now, the way he was holding himself above her, the look on his face, that soft n** against her chin. She didn't know what to think.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:51 pm
It was clear even Merry could see it, that something that was wrong with him. For a moment the demon stared then slowly leaned into the hand on his face. Icy eyes glinting with a curiosity before words finally formed, "I promised you fun...however I'm..starting to think I've lost all knowledge of the word." That was it. Or so he figured.

Spinar essentially felt as if he had forgotten how to be himself. A feeling that grew stronger now that Rosy was gone and his ToTing had picked back up. A feeling that wouldn't go away.

A shift and the boil moved to sit next to Merry instead of over her. Wondering if even that was a little to personal, sure they were 'friends' but they had never been 'that kind' of friend.

The kind that simply talked.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:15 pm
Back home things never seemed to be this serious. or at least, as a youngling, Merry had never been privvy to anything terribly serious. There were traditions, there were rules(however loose), but things there had been easy and carefree. It hadn't been until she'd left him to come here that Merry had been exposed to the more serious side of life. It had been the wait to enter the school, her time with the twins and realizing how deeply her feelings ran. Her first encounter with a hunter, and the scar that still decorated the side of her stomach.

It meant that even if she and Siku had never shared a moment like this, she wasn't a stranger to it.

He shifted to sit beside her, and she pushed herself to rest on her elbows, looking up at him. "Why do you think that?" Something was very obviously nagging at him. Originally she'd thought perhaps guilt. Guilt for meeting her when he might still have a ghoulfriend. If he still had a ghoulfriend. His answer to her question about the ghost had been very evasive earlier.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:36 am
A deep lazy laugh and the demon ran a hand through snowy hair, "well I wonder.." Truth be told it was hard to explain and even more so due to the demons own private nature. A shift and a clawed few fingers plucked up a fall colored leaf to twirl. With a smirk said leaf was blown towards Merry before Siku shrugged, "I've just...recently been finding myself questioning the things I use to love. I suppose its more...I'm not so familiar with second thoughts?" His tone a touch curious for the words coming from mouth but they didn't stop.

"Finding myself missing...the things I use to do now that I'm doing them again." Spinar muttered looking up toward the sky with reminiscent touch to eye. The idea of becoming a ToTer had lit a fire that unfortunately had been tamed when getting serious with Rosy. Or was it that? Spinar wasn't sure which was why he was looking for the outside opinion.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces