Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Majestic Flora (Amy&Hera) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:54 am
If there was one thing to be said about Amityville Academy, it was that they had a fascinating array of flora on their grounds.

Already Hera had examined several specimens, surreptitiously stealing samples of leaves and petals when she thought no-one was looking and her sketchbook had several new, carefully detailed sketches of interesting plants she'd come across.

It was this that she was currently in the middle of; the herb before her was small and unassuming, but, she'd found after consulting her books, quite poisonous if mixed in a potion with several other garden variety plants.

If that didn't deserve a sketch, she didn't know what would. Which was why she was currently sat on a blanket she'd brought along with her sketchbook on her lap and Atlas buzzing along, examining the other plants in their surroundings.

Viva Viola
*v*/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:31 pm
Amy was just casually walking the grounds after some sunbathing, laughing as mindy had a slight pout on her face since she wasnt ready to leave. She smiled at the minipet, poking her belly to tickle her. "We can always sunbathe latter min... For now, its time to go study so I can pass my classes and make mom and dad proud." It seemed like her pet was a bit more content now as they kept walking.

She noiced something green and red when she walked by some of the herbs that were literally everywhere on school grounds. She managed to get a little closer, blinking when she saw a ghoul sketching the fauna. Awesome! Some one that probably cared about the plants just as much as she did! Amy smiled and moved a vine to gently tap on the ghoul's shoulder.

"Excuse me...But do you draw plants often? Your drawings are really pretty..."

Ephebe
f(o uo)f

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:44 pm
Hera hadn't heard the other ghoul approach, absorbed as she was in getting the herb's stem just right - which was why she gave a mighty start as something gently tapped her shoulder and a voice spoke. Book and pencil almost went flying before she managed to get a good hold on it and she sent a quick glare to her familiar for not warning her.

"I, er," daintily clearing her throat, the druidess tried again; "I do, yes. And they are, aren't they?" Finally the words the other ghoul had spoken had registered and a proud smile bloomed on her face. "It took a lot of work to get to that point of course, but a Queen doesn't give in halfway!"

Viva Viola
jsfhksjhg if this'd been an anime she'd have struck a pose after that last sentence

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:46 pm
Amy immediately frowned when the other ghoul jumped at her approach, making her feel terrible. "A-Ah! My apologies! I didnt mean to scare you!" She heard the word queen and her eyes turned to saucers. She was a queen?! How lovely~

"What are you the queen of? Where is your kindom and if I can ask, why are you here when you should be on the throne?"

She was really curious, because if she was queen of her people she wouldnt be here till some one could safely rule the land.

Ephebe
Its okay xD Amy wouldve had the doki doki look on her face *^*

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:41 am
"You didn't scare me! It was only a small startle, that's all," she waved a dismissive hand at the words of apology.

And then as the older ghoul seemed properly impressed by her title - okay, her future title - Hera puffed up like a peacock, subtly moving her head in a deliberate motion that sent her rose-curled hair tumbling in beautiful waves. "I'm - well, I'm not the the Queen yet, that's my mother. I will be Queen though! One day. And," she paused for the best effect, in-laying her words with Great Importance; "I will be the Queen of the Mantodae cluster."

Which... didn't sound nearly as impressive as it actually was when the other ghoul had just talked about kingdoms and thrones. Hm. "We used to have a small kingdom, but we've downsized now," she explained, in a tone that brokered no further questions.

Viva Viola
<3333

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:46 am
Well at least she didnt scare her. She knew she could look scary sometimes depending on how a person percives her. She shuddered at some of the reactions shes gotten whenever she was hungry. Ugh...Amy laughed at the display, finding the smaller ghoul rather adorable, like Carlos! Cute, small, adorable Carlos~

She needed to find him again so that she could give him hugs and pets.

Amy tilted her head slightly when she said that she would be the future Queen of the Mantodae cluster, wondering just what species they were, since Hera looked very much like a nice rare plant species. As far as her kingdom goes, she didnt pry, smiling instead. "Oh how rude of me! My name is Amy Rosenrot. Im a vhenemous tenticule - rose sub species. What is your name?" Oh how lovely it was to finally meet some one that cared about plants as much as she did!

Ephebe

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:09 pm
A laugh wasn't quite the reaction Hera had gone for, but it didn't seem too patronizing so she'd tolerate it.

And then there were introductions and finally, finally it dawned on her that here was a moving, sentient plant in the flesh.

"You -" her voice was slightly breathless and her eyes had gotten slightly wider than her usual half-lidded look, "you are? That's... that's amazing! I mean I've heard of your kind of course, but never actually met someone -" ah, but the older ghoul had asked a question; "I am Hera, druidess! It is a pleasure to meet you!" Just in case the barely-contained excitement written on her face didn't get the message across.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:28 pm
Amy was a bit confused at first by the other ghouls' reaction. Was something wrong with her!? Did she need assistance?! Amy started to move forward to help when she heard the excitment in her voice. Oh! Okay, she wasnt in trouble! Good! "Why yes! I am a plant! Pleased to meet you Hera!" She smiled once more, tilting her head to the side. "i have been told we are a rare species now-a-days but there are human books about us that are innacurate for the most part." She beamed, her vines coiling arounnd each of her legs.

"I have also been told I am one of the prettier versions of my species as well! You are a druid!?" She gasped, getting just as excited as the tiny ghoul before her. "Ive always wanted to meet a druid!!!! Would you like to exchange information?! Oh this is exciting!!!!~" A druid! An actual druid! She was so cute too!!!

Ephebe

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:53 pm
"Ah, what human books aren't inaccurate?" She huffed, shaking her head at the thought.

When the older ghoul said she was pretty, Hera threw her an assessing glance before nodding in agreement. Of course, she was not as pretty as she herself were, but she was certainly very pretty.

But exchanging information with a vhenemous tenticule... "Yes of course! Sit," she patted the open spot on the blanket. Atlas had flown closer and was now perched next to her, watching the two ghouls with interest as he clicked his mandibles.

"I am quite knowledgeable about potions and plants of course, but bettering oneself is a constant quest."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:53 am
She laughed at the statement about human books, nodding in agreement and quickly sitting down with Mindy following, never too far from her owner. Said pet gave Hera an assessing glance, deeming her worthy to sit by before smiling. Her Amy really had good tastes in acquaintances oh! She had a friend too! OwO Mindy flew a little closer to Hera, trying to get a better look at Atlas. Interesting, a bug!

Amy giggled at her pet before looking back to Hera. "What would you like to know?!"

Ephebe

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:50 am
Atlas inched closer to the minipet, examining her with great interest - while they had many winged minipets at their dorm, they had none like the one before him now. He edged closer, reaching out with a careful pincer.

Hera paid little attention to her familiar or the minipet, choosing instead to ponder over her options in questions. What would she like to know? "Everything, preferably," she said after great consideration. "How is it like being a living plant? No, I suppose that is a stupid question - what are your abilities?" That was a better one.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:50 pm
Mindy blinked and giggled a bit, reaching out with her hand to touch the pincher. She's seen alot of minipets but this one looked the most friendly!

Amy started turning her head away, glad that Mindy was beginging to branch out a bit more when it came to meeting other pets. Her vine slithered up, gently nudging the pet forward just a bit. Her vines did have a mind of their own somewhat, but not enough to talk or anything. They just do what they feel at the time. She waited paitently for Hera to find the question she wanted to ask, smiling at the questioning of her abilites. "I have an offensive move that allows me to whip at people using my vines. A more natural ability is one where I can make a plant grow. It uses up alot of energy thogh so I get tired quickly."

Ephebe

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ephebe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:35 am
Atlas was not quite certain what to do next; it seemed imperative to be gentle with this mini, for it did not have any protective armour and pincers could be dangerous. Clicking his mandibles, he sent pictures of distress to Hera, making the druidess sigh and exclaim, "it's not that fragile, I'm sure."

And then she remembered that she'd quite been in the middle of a conversation and turned her focus back to Amy, "truly? That sounds rather marvelous - how fast does your natural ability allow you to grow them?" Her head was cocked slightly to the side as she internally compared the older ghoul's ability to her own.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:09 pm
Mindy was thinking the familiar infront of her was the fragile one. But it seemed it was thinking the same thing, which made Mindy huff, her thorny tail swishing a bit in agitation. She wasnt fragile! She moved closer and poked Atlas gently with a small huff. Take that for fragile!

Amy was closely monitoring Mindy's movements out of the corner of her eye, giggle slightly while she thought on Hera's question. "It varies if Im being honest. The smaller the plant, the quicker it grows."

Ephebe

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:14 am
In return, Atlas gave the mini a gentle headbutt with his crown, determined to return the friendly gesture.

"Hmm," Hera tapped her lip absent-mindedly, thinking, "that sounds rather a lot like my own natural ability. Any plant that I care for will grow much quicker than normal and will be less likely to die, as well. It is rather handy for growing potion ingredients; I had thought to perhaps look into how to train the ability more, but perhaps that will simply come with time?" She shrugged, before looking to Amy, "do you keep any plants of your own?"

Viva Viola

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces