Submit

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:53 pm
I had a another search thread here but can't find it at the moment. I will update this some later.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:30 pm
Hi! I am searching for a rp partner do to some of the plots that I have a craving for to do. Also some other plots and pairings.

I do rp both females and males.

Plots and pairings will be in the next few posts.

I do NOT rp sex and this is not the place for it either. Follow the Gaia TOS rules!

I don't do yuri, yaoi, futa, or incest rps. That's not my style and won't do at all, so don't even ask as I will say no.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:33 pm
One idea is harper(musician) and crown prince rp where her troupe is is schedule to perform when the Vikings attacks the castle. They escape together and head towards her home town of Tullamore to try to meet up with the rest of her troupe that had escaped as well. The prince would be also looking for any others of his knights and try to find out where they might be joining up together to fight off the Vikings later on. Little did they know that one of the members of her troupe is a Viking with magical powers and he had helped the Vikings take over the castle. He also knows about harper's family history that she doesn't know about. She is a great-grand niece to the current Viking leader and his is searching for his long lost sister and any possibly family members that she has since she left long ago. Man from the troupe uses her as a way to make an alliance with her great uncle and to have her for himself. Will after all the traveling together will the prince rescue the harper from the Viking mage? Because he loves her or will he just wants his kingdom back?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:35 pm
A non canon Avatar: The Last Airbender plot.

One idea is that there's a virus/sickness that is only affecting the waterbenders and there doesn't seem to be a cure for it at first. My female character is immune to it but before she knows that she is, the villain who released the sickness tries to have her kidnapped but fails on the first attempt by an old friend of hers from her hometown saving the day. Her father had fallen still to this sickness and she was heading back home when the first attempt was made. But she does find out the cure? Then to taken by the villain's men before she can give the cure to anyone? Will her old childhood friend rescue her for love, or just to get the cure ? The villain had went to the library of knowledge and that's where he found out about the sickness that would take out the waterbenders.

User ImageThis Jia Mei Yong, I use for this rp.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:37 pm
Here's a list of some pairings I would like to do. Time periods that we can do then in can vary.

Mage/harper
Mage/princess
Female Mage/prince
Prince/rival princess
Prince/harper
Mage/Mage
Prince/gypsy

Professor/Grad student  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image

I'm craving for a non cannon HP rp. I would want to do it several years after the Dark Lord is dead. A new dark wizard growing in power in Ireland and happens to be the guy next door to Maeve, my main female character.

It's several years later after Harry defeats the Dark Lord. There's a new dark wizard that is starting to gain power and is a family friend to Maeve . When she goes home for Christmas break, she over hears one his conservations that reveals him but discovers that she knows. So he gains some type of control over her to keep her silent, (not sure yet how.). At some later point, she does reveal who is his to someone and not long after that, he comes and takes her while visiting Hogsmeade.

We can discuss more details out here on the board or you cam pm me.

We can change how she finds out that her next door neighbor is the new dark wizard as well.

Also opened having a possible tri-wizard tournament as well.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

bebibebi

Alien Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:38 am
Deborah Jetson
Here's a list of some pairings I would like to do. Time periods that we can do then in can vary.

Mage/harper
Mage/princess
Female Mage/prince
Prince/rival princess
Prince/harper
Mage/Mage
Prince/gypsy

Professor/Grad student

Hello!! It's been a very long time since I've done an RP, so I was wondering if you're still looking for an RP partner? I'd love to get into the groove of things again ; v ;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:01 am
Updated 12/12/15

Here's a starter for prince/rival princess and arranged marriage plot.

Princess Natalia of Winterhaven, was finding out that her parents were arranging a marriage for her. She was not happy about this as she wanted to marry for love, not be in an arranged marriage in peace treaty. All her life, she had known that it might be a possibly that she would end up in one. They mentioned a possibility with a marriage treaty with one of the island kingdoms. She didn't want to leave her beloved country to move to an island. Yet she knew that she wouldn't be able to get out of unless she run from it. Could she give it a chance once she meets whoever they picked out for her? Only time will tell..

Princess Natalia wasn't happy about the arranged married but she knew it could be worse. Before she left home to meet Prince ______, one of the mages of the land, Lord Romulus Obsidian Brevil came to ask for her hand in marriage! After hearing that, she was glad that she had already been promised to Prince ______ in marriage. Lord Romulus had always given her the creeps ever since she was a small child. From a distance, she saw him storming out the castle that day when came to ask for her hand. She was a little fearful of what he might try to do.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

bebibebi

Alien Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:05 am
Deborah Jetson
Bipolar Propensities

Hello!! It's been a very long time since I've done an RP, so I was wondering if you're still looking for an RP partner? I'd love to get into the groove of things again ; v ;

I am and did anything catch your eye?

Anything actually!! But if we want to start with something simple, how about professor/grad student? (because i'm currently in college so this will be h i l a r i o u s for me to do haha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:50 am
Bipolar Propensities
Deborah Jetson
Bipolar Propensities

Anything actually!! But if we want to start with something simple, how about professor/grad student? (because i'm currently in college so this will be h i l a r i o u s for me to do haha

lol, well which would you prefer to play? Or we both play as one student and professor?  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:08 pm
Bipolar Propensities
Deborah Jetson
Bipolar Propensities
Deborah Jetson
Bipolar Propensities

lol, well which would you prefer to play? Or we both play as one student and professor?

Hmmm yeah I think 1 student and 1 prof each is good!! So that we could develop more stuff for the story hehe

where should we RP? PM or should we open a thread somewhere? (also do you need a character profile or will a picture do)

THREAD!!!! I one too many rps to keep straight in my inbox right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:53 pm
Deborah Jetson

Excellent!! Just make the thread (anywhere you want to haha) and quote me if you want to start :>

bebibebi

Alien Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:22 pm
Bipolar Propensities
Deborah Jetson

Excellent!! Just make the thread (anywhere you want to haha) and quote me if you want to start :>

Is there a certain topic that you want my professor to teach?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:48 am
Deborah Jetson
Bipolar Propensities
Deborah Jetson

Is there a certain topic that you want my professor to teach?

it's up to you!! Anything you're good at would be easier I think hehe. Mine's gonna be about chemistry okay u v u (also we don't need to go into detail with the lectures anyway since it's an RP!! we just need buzzwords or something)

bebibebi

Alien Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers