Submit

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:51 am
Is anyone here interested in doing a RWBY-themed rp? I kinda thought that would be an amusing world to play around with but I cant ever find someone doing that sort of thing. Anyone here up for that?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:08 am
i'd be down but I have only see like 2 episodes of it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:00 am
Shiningdragon21

If i remember right they're just starting the third volume/season. I don't know, I watched it on netflix so everything was put together nicely for me, not sure how much an individual episode was.

But yay someone interested! ^.^ Now to find more people, gather em up, and figure out what to do. Cause, it would be fun. Monsters, drama, weapons that also function as guns, lot of that last one.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:30 pm
SilentVex
Shiningdragon21

If i remember right they're just starting the third volume/season. I don't know, I watched it on netflix so everything was put together nicely for me, not sure how much an individual episode was.

But yay someone interested! ^.^ Now to find more people, gather em up, and figure out what to do. Cause, it would be fun. Monsters, drama, weapons that also function as guns, lot of that last one.

They're three episodes into volume three. Each episode this volume is about fifteen minutes long. You can find the first three episodes on roosterteeth.com or you can find the first two on youtube. The episodes air on YouTube one week afterror they air on the roosterteeth website.

Also, I'll be interested in it.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:00 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
SilentVex
Shiningdragon21

They're three episodes into volume three. Each episode this volume is about fifteen minutes long. You can find the first three episodes on roosterteeth.com or you can find the first two on youtube. The episodes air on YouTube one week afterror they air on the roosterteeth website.

Also, I'll be interested in it.

Ah, thank you. I haven't started Volume 3 (mostly because i kinda like being able to binge watch a whole volume or a good chunk of a season for any given show).

And with you that makes 3, one short of a single team. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:47 pm
Coming up with a new kind of weapon? Sounds like fun. ^w^  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:58 pm
Saikii

not sure if that makes four, thus warrenting a new thread for the rp itself, so I'mma ask you if that makes it four people. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:57 pm
SilentVex
Saikii

not sure if that makes four, thus warrenting a new thread for the rp itself, so I'mma ask you if that makes it four people. ^^
Sure! Sounds like fun! >w<  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:38 pm
Saikii
SilentVex
Saikii

Aight, I suppose i should make a thread now right?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:43 pm
SilentVex
Saikii
SilentVex
Saikii

Yes! I'm currently deciding on a name that doesn't already have a half a dozen OCs on Google.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:57 pm
Saikii
SilentVex
Saikii
SilentVex
Saikii

Yes! I'm currently deciding on a name that doesn't already have a half a dozen OCs on Google.

Alright. Give me a minute cause it'lll take me a minute to figure out how thread rp's set up things.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:13 am
SilentVex
Saikii
SilentVex
Saikii
SilentVex
Saikii

Alright. Give me a minute cause it'lll take me a minute to figure out how thread rp's set up things.

Could I join as Kor? I'd love to RP in the RP, but I'm not a big fan of creating new characters for RPs and I prefer RPing as Kor in every RP that I participate in. Of course I'd apply the Nerf Mechanics system to him for the RWBY RP's Universe and any additional nerfs you might want me to apply to him so that he could be my RP character for the RP.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:57 am
Kor Saiyajinkami

Could I join as Kor? I'd love to RP in the RP, but I'm not a big fan of creating new characters for RPs and I prefer RPing as Kor in every RP that I participate in. Of course I'd apply the Nerf Mechanics system to him for the RWBY RP's Universe and any additional nerfs you might want me to apply to him so that he could be my RP character for the RP.

Don't think it would work well in this case. Not so much out of the 'multiverse' aspect that he operates in, as much as the limitations of the RWBY-verse. To fit in he'd have to give up most of his powers (since each person really only has their weapons plus their semblance) and he'd have to fit into a school environment.

Plus there's a kinda-interresting kinda-wierd naming rule for RWBY.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:30 pm
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami

Don't think it would work well in this case. Not so much out of the 'multiverse' aspect that he operates in, as much as the limitations of the RWBY-verse. To fit in he'd have to give up most of his powers (since each person really only has their weapons plus their semblance) and he'd have to fit into a school environment.

Kor enjoys pretending he doesn't have any of his powers or using them in a way that just appears to be powers from the Universe he is in. Would it be okay for him to just use them in a way that makes it seem like he's using powers that exist in that Universe? As for the weird-naming rule, he could adopt a nickname that fits in with that naming rule.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:46 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami

Kor enjoys pretending he doesn't have any of his powers or using them in a way that just appears to be powers from the Universe he is in. Would it be okay for him to just use them in a way that makes it seem like he's using powers that exist in that Universe? As for the weird-naming rule, he could adopt a nickname that fits in with that naming rule.
Been thinking about it as I try to figure out a story for the rp. But I think I'll have to draw a line at in-universe characters. Sorry man, trying to look at the bigger picture is all.

Of course if you wanted I could try and help adapt Kor so he'd be essentially the same character, but from the RWBY-verse. But I'm just thinking, if I open it up to non-RWBverse characters once, I can't justify not letting all sorts of colourful characters in that would sort of ruin the theme, ya know?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff