Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Mafia Wars 2: The Mob Strikes Back Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:46 am
A small rumble could be felt from the somewhere below the school. Below the gym to be specific. Though the passageway into the room of wrath had been covered up, it seems it had reopened once more. A few voices could be heard from within the depths. Was that also the sound of combat as well? There was really only one way to find out.

"Black Sands! Keep them off of me. I'm going in!" one voice shouts.

"Let him run for now. Just make sure no one follows me." The second voice was loud, but calm.

Upon reaching the end of the path, two new doors could be seen on both sides to the door that lead into the room of wrath. One had a glowing green emblem, while the other had a golden one. Two reapers could be seen fleeing into them while several grunts brawled out in front.

User ImageUser Image

OOC
Welcome back for part 2 of Mafia wars! All students and horsemen are free to join. If you had not participated in previous events, don't worry! Feel free to jump in anyway. Here's a quick recap of what has happened so far...

- Several months back, a mysterious salesman appeared in town, selling something called a Fear Amp for cheap. A select few customers felt an intense urge to meet somewhere, where they met with the leader of the Black Sands, Jamila. She offered them power in return for helping her fetch a ring hidden under the school.

- One night, students found some shady individuals looking to blow open a passage under the gym. They thwarted these individuals, who were a part of the Malocchio, then found a better way of opening it up. This lead into a large cavernous room where they all ended up being overcome with rage and fought over the red ring of wrath. The ring ended up with Edel, though very few people know of this.

- Some fliers advertising free fireworks went up around the school, leading to a nice big warehouse. Batista, leader of the Malocchio greeted the students and offered them to help him get the rings, in exchange for free bombs and the like. A strange figure with a briefcase gave the students a taste of power yet to come, imbuing them with red butterflies.

- Meanwhile, Jamila summoned her chosen few to meet with her. She explained a little more of the nature of the rings, while also requesting aid to fetch the rest of them. A strange figure also appeared to this group, giving them mirrors that reflect their 'inner potential'.

Now that we're all caught up, you now have a fight to break up! There's a lot of people in here in the way. Before you can move on, you must defeat a grunt.

A grunt has 10hp and does 3 auto damage.

Once you have defeated one, you're free to move on. And now you have a choice.

HOWEVER. If you are one of the 8 Jamila's chosen, you may follow Settimo without needing a fight. If you want to go into the other room, you will need to take out a Malocchio Grunt.

If you are one of the 5 Malocchio followers, you may follow Kayu without needing to fight. If you want to get into the other room, you will need to take out a Black Sands grunt.

Settimo of the Black Sands has run into the room with the green emblem. While Kayu of the Malocchio has gone into the one with the gold emblem. Once you go into one room, you will not be able to change, so choose wisely!

If your character is following Settimo, go [HERE]

If your character is following Kayu, go [HERE]

For Malocchio's followers
The five who had been offered power by the Malocchio would get an additional message on their phones prior to this.

"Trouble under your school again. The Black Sands have shown up. We're trying to clear them out. We got the way open for another ring, though. Come back us up if you want to help."

chiickadee
lock

Kaiyumi
Lutz

Miliardo Kason
False

Kaineferu
AUREOLE

yylaayl
QUILLAN

For Jamila's chosen
The eight Jamila had chose to follow her would receive a strong pull towards the scene.

Pixie Nyxie
ANNALISE

The Semblance of Unity
HOLLANDAISE

Seiana_ZI
CEARNEY O'CAHAN

Seussi
Matthias

Carhop Cavalier
DIRGE

Meegane
AJ

phantompanther13
Andrew

DarkHeartedSorrow
RIKKI

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 12 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:36 am
A good night's sleep had been difficult for Brenley to come by over the past several weeks. He was really no worse for wear because of it, catching up on rest when he felt tired at other times during the day, but it did mean that he tended to be in strange places at strange times. Like now.

He hadn't been around when his peers had found the wrath room, and as such he had absolutely no idea what was going on. Still, it was odd that this pack of nefarious looking adults was digging around near the gym, and odder still that one of them seemed fairly determined to slice his throat open. The price he paid for curiosity.

He countered with a slash from his larger blade that cut deep, but even with his new injury, Bren's attacker wasn't willing to give up.

HP: 57/60
Damage: 9
Grunt HP: 1/10

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-24)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:40 am
The man hit back with a snarl, desperate to protect whatever was in that passageway. Had there been no one around, Bren would have hardly been interested, but they had gone and drawn attention to themselves. Plus, this guy's little knife had slashed up the reaper's scarf. It would not stand.

Or maybe it would. The man slashed at Brenley's face and the boil stepped back, pressing his fingers to his cheek.

HP: 54/60
Damage: 0
Grunt HP: 1/10

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:43 am
Still offended, Bren struck back just a little bit. Surprisingly, the man backed away, giving the boil access to the doors.

HP: 51/60
Damage: 3
Grunt HP: 0/10

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Zyphiris rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-24)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:15 pm
She had not been disturbed by it for a while, but the nagging irritation had suddenly returned. The ring on her finger throbbed dully, distracting her thoughts from everything she was doing. The ghoul had a hunch that something was about to happen, and it was probably for the best that she put her mind at ease.

<I will be at Amityville today. Please find me there if I do not return.> the message was quickly sent and the phone pocketed. She was trying to be a bit more responsible about her whereabouts now at least, lest she give some people another scare from being suddenly caught up in danger.

She almost regretted having to summon him, as the bladed wyvern screeched incessantly once it landed on the school grounds. “Dismissed.” she patted its head, sending it flying off again.

Her suspicions were confirmed, as she eyed the reopened entry to the caves under the school gym.

She was definitely not stupid enough to deal with this on her own.

Blade Kurodax
To Shun: Looks like we have trouble again.

A picture of the scene was snapped and sent along with the text to Shun.

Edel hesitated at the entrance, not wanting to go ahead just yet. Which was all fine enough, seeing as to how there was a grunt to deal with for now.

Damage: 4
Grunt HP: 6/10
Artifact Charge: *  
Zyphiris rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:16 pm
The next swing of her icy polearm sent the grunt flying.

Great. she stuck the makeshift weapon into the ground, eyeing the scene ahead. There was still time to call for help, but who? Definitely not Xiu, she frowned, scrolling through her contacts list. She paused, quickly typing out a message to the baku, just in case.

Kaiyumix
To Xiu: It looks like the mafia are back at Amityville. Could you call for some help? … that is preferably not just you.

Who else could they have relied on in situations like this? Chel? Jack? Nah, this was a problem in their world, and they would settle for themselves.

HP: 54/60
Damage: 9
Grunt HP: 0/10
Artifact Charge: **  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Kaiyumi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 12 Total: 23 (2-24)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:27 pm
Zyphiris
To Edel: Too late. On my way.

Xiu dropped what she had been doing as soon as she received her friend’s message, flinging off her apron and exchanging it for the pair of gloves she liked to wear when she was expected a brawl. She knew full well that she was ignoring Edel’s request that she find people and not show up herself, but the baku found it impossible to sit idle knowing that things were going down at Amity.

Especially in light of what had happened last time.

It didn’t take her long before she arrived at the school. She made a beeline for the gym, eyes skimming the people who were scattered about in search of familiar faces. Truthfully though, she hoped that she wouldn’t see anyone that she knew in this newfound mess—besides Edel, anyways. Speaking of which, was that the demoness she saw there?

”Edel!” she called out, only to pause when a grunt tried to charge past her to attack the member of the opposite group. Reaching out, she grasped him by the back of his shirt and jerked him back like a mother reining in a child. Keeping her hold on him, Xiu turned her attention to her friend.

”Are you okay? Andrew isn't here, is he? AJ?”

Damage: 17
Grunt HP: 0

Quote:
LOL XIU WHY THAT ROLL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:56 pm
A ping alerted her to the message received.

Jackdammit.

It wasn't too long before the baku arrived, and she would be received by mildly frowny face and a sigh. Watching her friend manhandle one of those grunts into submission was a sight to behold, however.

I am alright, seeing as to how I've not jumped into the fray,” she answered, sounding altogether quite done knowing the fact that others might already have.

No, and I'm glad I haven't. Andrew... was not willing to let go of the bracelet the last time I confronted him about it; I'd be happy to see him uninvolved,” she continued, though the memory of that terribly executed conversation made her a little nervous in front of Xiu.

...Anyway, it looks like both parties are here looking for something again. Not me I hope,” she glanced at her ring. “Though I really do wonder what's with the terrible security Amityville has.

The last thing they needed were some shady people all ready to blow up the gym from underneath it, really.

Kaiyumi

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:12 pm
When Shun first got the text, he just sort of let out a grunt of disapproval, before letting his phone read it out to him. Soon, his good eye narrowed as he could only guess what 'trouble' was when it was Edel informing him. He spent little time to relay the message elsewhere, then make his way to the school. Eventually, he found himself beneath the gymnasium once more, where he spotted a few of the others.

And more importantly, he saw the goons of the two rivaling factions duking it out before two peculiar doors.

With a sigh, he moved in and grabbed a hold of one of them, then slammed them down into the ground.

"Trouble indeed," he commented as he glanced towards the two demons.

Damage: 8
Grunt: 2
Artifact Charge: *****

Zyphiris
Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:53 pm
She didn't bother hiding her relief upon hearing that Andrew was nowhere in sight, though her nose crinkled at the mention of his bracelet. Xiu would have liked to hope that the fire demon had gotten rid of the thing since she last saw him, but she sincerely doubted that that was the case.

Her tail puffed out a little at the mentioned possibility that the mafia was looking for Edel, but her alarm slowly shifted to exasperation. "You would think that the school would be more careful considering...well, everything that has happened." But nope, here the school was, as open and vulnerable to surprise attacks as ever.

Xiu let out a short sigh, but immediately perked up at the sound of bodies hitting the ground. Releasing her hold on the grunt who she had been hanging onto and letting him slump to the ground, the ghoul lifted her newly freed hand to wave.

"Not that that's anything new, right?" she smiled wryly, looking between the demoness and the reaper, "I really wish these two groups would cut it out already though."

Blade Kuroda

Zyphiris

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:06 pm
Chiickadee
To Lock: did you get the text because it sounds like s**t is going down and I kind of want to go see the fireworks. you wanna come with??? 'cause jsyk I'm already there.

The text he sent off sounded like the worst date invitation ever but Lutz was too preoccupied to care. Ordinarily he would have liked to avoid crazy things--like, you know, gang wars--but he figured he was already so deep that he might as well see things to the end.

So there he was, standing idly off the side as he watched chaos break out at the school once again. Should he intervene? Or maybe it'd be easier if he just slipped past the fighting and went to take a look at what was beyond one of those two new doors.

The second choice sounded like the lazier one so that, he decided, would probably be the right one for him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:10 pm
Lutz was an idiot.

Lutz was a complete jacking idiot.

The text from the shady figures was so obviously a trap or a ruse or some other sort of manipulation that for Lutz to not only believe it but follow it was truly a display redefining the word gullible.

Yet he knew that meant he was obligated to save his friend-not-crush-or-boilfriend(???) because jackdammit somebody had to.

He easily found the location considering it was the same as where they'd found the ring of wrath. Finding Lutz in the hysteria was not as easy.

kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:16 pm
Since no one seemed to be actively targeting him, Lutz saw little reason to feel compelled to do anything besides watch for now. His glass eyes flickered from the alumni lurking about, to the Black Sands members, to--

"You came," he greeted, sidling up to Lock. He held a hand over his heart, as if touched to see that the boil had indeed shown up. His voice shifted to a low, lazy drawl to match the expression on his face. "Now isn't this all very exciting~"

chiickdee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:19 pm
Lock snapped and reached out for Lutz's wrist, the one slapped over his """"heart"""".

(Lock was beginning to doubt Lutz had one).

"We're leaving."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:21 pm
Lutz's expression didn't shift in the least.

"What are you, my mom."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces