Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
The Highlight reel Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:27 pm
~Only the cool people get talk shows~

The Highlight Reel set was already in the ring including the obscenly expensive Jeritron 5000. Chris was standing in the ring. "Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to.....Raw Is Jericho!" Now tonight I have a very special guest on the first edition of the Highlight Reel. Now I didn't see that anyone on raw deserved to be on The Highlight Reel, so I requested, and was accepted, to have Smackdown's World Heavyweight Undisputed Champion.....John Cena!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:31 pm
PRRR Vamos
Your time is Up
My time is Now
You Cant See Me
My Time Is Now!

John got the crowd raising to their feet either boos or cheers it did not matter. the Dr of Thugonamics was here!. John jumped around and slapped fans hands as he made his way too the ring. John grabed the mic and put his briefcase and title down. Bowing to the fans.  

RandyKeithOrton

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:35 pm
Chris smirked at Cena as he got in the ring. "Welcome to Raw Cena, this is where the main eventers are born, and if I'm not mistaken, this is where you started. Allow me to do the honors, ladies and gentleman....the champ is here!" Chris paused with a smirk on his face, the crowd yelling cheers and jeers directed at the champ. "So Cena, my first question for this blockbuster interview.....how did you feel about being drafted to smackdown under the leadership of a woman?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:42 pm
John slowly paced the ring. "Well Chris when I won the WHU and MITB..it felt great!" he said. john then stopped 'When I got drafted to Smackdown it really did not matter cause if you want some..come get some!"  

RandyKeithOrton

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:44 pm
Jericho laughed. "I see all this quick fame hasn't gone to your head junior. But I didn't call you out here for a fight, just for a little heart to heart. Now how do you plan on defending your title against people who have obviously more talent than you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:45 pm
John smirked "Me a junior!?...Hell I beat you three times and sucesfully defended my WWE Championship back in the WWE!" John screamed  

RandyKeithOrton

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:49 pm
Chris's smirk faded. "Listen assclown, your not out here to make yourself seem big over The Highlight of the Night, but now that you mention it, I have something for you to see. Roll the footage monkey's."

The Jeritron 5000 shows a clip of Cena getting annihalated backstage by Stone, Mad Dog and Blaze

Chris's smirk was back. "Well John, let me ask you this, how did you let yourself get in that situation?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:51 pm
John just smirked and laughed. "They need three to take me down." John said  

RandyKeithOrton

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:52 pm
Chris smiled. "But where were your friends John? Where was the Chaingang?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:54 pm
"They were too late." John shurgged. he remebered Slash was the only one that made it. "What about you assclown? you've been eating twinkies at home haven't you?"  

RandyKeithOrton

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:05 pm
Chris smirked and backed up, leaning against the ropes. "Would you Please...Shut...the Hell up? Was that one of your famous freestyles Cena? That was terrible. No wonder I'm a huge rockstar, and your some thug from West Newberry"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:06 pm
John laughed "Thug? is that all you can call me a thug? and hey how come I haven't seen your songs on Mtv?" John asked  

RandyKeithOrton

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:11 pm
"Maybe cause you have both your contacks in the same eye assclown, but Y2J has headlined the charts for over a year. But we are getting away from the topic at hand, what all the Jericholics want to know is......is John Cena man enough to face Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Undisputed championship?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:12 pm
John never backs down and never quits. "Name the place, name the time, name anything Ill beat you and Ill lay your a** down for th e three second tan" John then waved his hand infront of his face  

RandyKeithOrton

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:19 pm
Chris smirked. "Great, the Iotolla of Rock and Rolla will take you downtown to Chinatown junior, and I swear you will never..eeeever...be the same again"  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games