Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Mountain Clover || ::Tea Shop:: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:25 pm
The generous tea shop owned by Master Makoto Fukui.

A peaceful three story tea shop, easily located by its mountain and clover sign. The first story is the tea shop run by Master Makoto and his daughter Mako along with her husband and two children. Often coated with music and incense sticks, there's a small fountain beside the register. The seating is quite interesting and organized. The walls have paintings and lanterns adding a soothing atmosphere the music and incense provide. To the left the shop also has a small cabinet with figurines made of all kinds of materials made by Master Makoto himself. They are free to take or if you please you may leave some money in exchange for them. The shop offers its specialty teas, these teas are of all kinds and varieties, some changing even with the seasons. They also make sweets and some lunch items.

The second floor is the Master Makotos private garden, he only allows a unique set of guest here, a great honor for anyone willing to enjoy and take part in Master Makotos tending to his garden. His garden is laced with all kinds of plants both for tea and medicine. Even being so bold as to keep unique and somewhat poisonous plants within his abode.

The third floor is Master Makoto and his family's home, a common household with room for his family and himself. No one but the family and highly honored guests are allowed up here, this is strictly off limits unless Master Makoto himself offers up time for a visit. Master Makoto also happens to have a hobby of making small trinkets or items. Small figures ranging from trees to dogs, cats and other animals. These figurines are what's present in the front of the shop and are free for anyone to take home.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 280
Stamina: 260

Hanna ran into thee tea shop and wrapped her arms aground herself as she shivered uncontrollably from the cold. She looked around the place and gave a small smile, it seemed warm not just to the body but to the heart.
Moving further in so as to get away from the cold she waved off the old man with a smile before sitting and trying to warm herself. The weather was so different these days she never knew what to expect. Was everyone OK? Wan, Kaileer, Seiji, and Hatsu? She hoped they were all safe somewhere warm. No you don't
Hanna gave a small cry, causing those in the shop to look at her in worry. She gave no indication she saw them and only shook her head trying to shut the voices up.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:00 pm
Quite a few people had sought refuge in the shop from the horrid cold, taking advantage of the old man's hospitality, but they all looked to be civilians. The gentleman who owned the shop approached Hanna with a smile on his face. "Welcome to the Mountain Clover tea shop. Is there anything I can get for you, young lady?"

As he spoke, Hanna would notice a ringing in the background, noticeable and annoying but not overbearing. She would feel tired and cold, but it could have just been her journey through the snow. No one else in the shop seemed to pay any mind to it. Meanwhile the storm outside died down, the howling winds slowing until they stopped altogether, and it became eerily quiet. This did catch the man's attention, and his gray eyes shifted away from the pink-haired girl. "Huh. I wonder if the blizzard is over."

XAyame_HatakeX
You lose 5% of your max stamina per post.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:41 am
Taorito

User Image
Hanna
Stamina: 247

Hanna kept to the corner rubbing her arms so as to run off the cold. She wondered where everyone was, they had to be gathered together against the cold. She gave a small sigh and rubbed at the back of her neck. Hanna turned her multicolored eyes to the kind old man as he came to her table. No thank you. It's nice of you just to let all of us in.
She would say before shivering and feeling cold again. What the heck was going on this time, and why was there ringing? She looked around at the villagers and none of them gave any indication they were hearing the same thing. So was she the only one who could hear it?

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:12 am
As the shop sat in silence, a crackling could be heard all around. Anyone looking toward the windows at the front of the store would see that, gradually, ice was forming over their surfaces. And beyond that ice, it looked like something moved, but it was hard to see. The only thing that truly gave it away was the shadow it cast. And it was huge.

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:49 am
Taorito

User Image
Hanna
Stamina: 234

Hanna looked around as she heard the cracking. The tea shop was being surrounded by ice! She ran to one of the windows being sure not to touch the glass. This ice was unnatural....freezing things that fast was not normal....right?
For a moment she thought her eyes were playing tricks on her. Was someone out there? She shook her head and looked again. She tried to swallow the lump in her throat. Something was most definitely out there and alone she couldn't defend the tea shop against it. It was way too big.
She could try to get help, but if she went outside she was certain that she would freeze to death. She shivered and looked at those in the tea shop, and tried to keep her voice calm as she spoke and moved away from the windows.
Everyone please move away from the windows. Get closer to the middle of the building. She didn't know what to do. Her crystal could shatter being that cold so it was of no help and the only jutsu she had trained had been of the water variety. Go ahead and put them out of their misery. They'll die anyway in this cold. Hanna shook the suggestion away. She needed to get information on whatever this was, but how was that possible when she was stuck here and the rest of the shinobi were who knew where.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:39 am
The shadow came close to the doors, a loud huffing sound leaking in through what cracks were left in it. It seemed to be sniffing for something, searching. However, after a moment, the shadow vanished and a cloud of mist slithered its way through the a small opening in one of the sides of the door frame.

The gathering drifted straight past Hanna, instead making its way toward the civilians, leaving a thin trail of frost in its path.

The villagers within the shop obeyed Hanna's order, gathering at the center of the building, but the second the fog made its entrance, many of them retreated from it.

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:35 am
Taorito

User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 240
Stamina: 221

Hanna did the only thing she could think of and sent a wave of chakra out. Pink crystal made its way across the floor and up the walls in front of the civilians to try and keep the mist from reaching them. Stop helping them! Hanna shook her head and finished the wall. All of you run I'll try my best to keep this from following you. She couldn't let what happened last time happen again.

Technique Used:
Shōjinheki [ Crystal Encampment Wall ]
Official Description: Guren sends out a wave of chakra which then turns into an almost impenetrable crystal wall which also repairs itself when damaged. This crystal most likely has a similar endurance to the one created by the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique. Only Shino's enhanced insects were capable of weakening the wall enough for Kakashi to finally destroy it using his Lightning Cutter.
Guild Description: Creates a 20 meter radius field of crystals. Chakra-based techniques are treated as one rank lower against it.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:27 am
Was the building getting colder, or was it just her? The more time that passed, the colder Hanna felt, to the point her extremities were becoming numb. Breathing steadily was getting difficult, and she began to feel a bit dizzy.

Meanwhile, blocked in its advancement by a wall of crystal, the mist took shape once more. It solidified until the creature that stood before Hanna had to crouch slightly to fit inside the building. What stood before her bore a thin, crystalline structure that, given the chill it radiated, was ice. Fog coalesced around it like a skin, giving it an ethereal appearance. It turned slowly to face the genin instead, but it seemed more out of anger than any sort of interest in her. A deep, rumbling growl emitted from its chest a moment before it took a swung at her with an massive hand.

The customers, upon orders, kicked out one of the back doors to the building and ran for their lives to escape both the creature and the storm, which seemed to still be still outside.

XAyame_HatakeX
Stage 1 - 20% increase chakra/stamina cost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
Well since Soraru was already looking for a place to eat, it seemed his body flicker technique took him just where he wanted to be. The three story building that the boy was familiar with, as he performed his first musical performances there with the owners approval. He remembered back to the times when he'd practice speaking to people, learning how to get better at putting on a front for the people of Kumogakure. The only one who possibly ever caught onto his act was the owner himself, who wrote the words "A young boy like you shouldn't spend his time on such a sad thing" on his receipt once. Wisdom came with age, he supposed, however the man didn't make any notes when Soraru continued anyways. Maybe he could tell with those all seeing eyes of his that the boy hid himself away for a reason. Was he paranoid or something? No, his father was just an a*****e and the largest authority figure in the Land of Iron. Daddy issues times ten. emotion_bigvein

Soraru managed to get himself on the bridge leading to the tea shop, a place where he was able to see the people running in the blizzard off in the distance. Judging from their direction, it looked like they were running away from the tea shop, something that worried the boy a bit. People were seeking comfort in the cold. Only something terrible could make someone leave the thing they needed to survive. Some kind of presence was deemed more of a danger to their lives than the storm, which gave Soraru a grave idea of what it was. Thoughts of the owner and his family freezing to death like those two in the dojo was enough to kick the young Samurai into action, making him dash towards the tea shop. On the way, he made sure his katana still pumped with his chakra inside its saya, knowing that it would be tough for him to survive without his form manipulation against one of those things. Especially...alone.

Once he got to the entrance of the shop, he noticed the door and near walls crackling with ice, something which made his eyes narrow. The same thing that happened before the dojo attack. Not wanting to be too patient with this, he moved to open the door, feeling the sting of the freezing doorknob against his hand even through the gloves he wore. It took a good couple tugs of him using all his strength, but he managed to yank the near frozen door open, the sound of ice shattering in the process surely giving away his entrance...not like it mattered. Upon opening that door, he saw the same beast as earlier. Threateningly large, but ominously thin, with no real demeanor about it. It seemed to just be sentient ice, but Soraru witnessed its damage first hand. He wasn't going to just assume that it was anything simple or weak because of that, no matter what the others thought.

He took a step back when he noticed someone else there, as the creature seemed to be moving at the person. He could faintly see past its large frame enough to see that the one it was after was a girl. Another citizen? He couldn't see her clothes, gear, or even much of her appearance at the moment, so it wasn't like he could catch a glimpse of a village headband or something. So he said the first thing that came to mind. "What are you doing?! Get out of here!" He shouted to the girl, taking another movement backwards in a short leap, bringing his blade out its sheathe and slicing upwards diagonally about a half second after, the blades size increasing a good ten feet in length to strike from a distance The strike was aimed to cut up the beasts waist to its shoulder to split it apart. The doorframe and walls would suffer a little damage, but it would be fine given the situation. The strike, whether it landed or not, would follow with a second downwards slash, just as quick as the first, aimed for the neck down to the opposite shoulder from the last hit. He made sure to infuse his nervous system with chakra to make sure the second strike came down pretty much instantly after the first, leaving not even a second between the attacks, completing the Turning Swallow Cut technique. It's said to be able to stop a bird mid flight. He supposed it would prove its name by at least cutting a standing, tall creature directly ahead of him.

Time: |
Chakra: 261|
Stamina: 127 |
Communicating: Hanna |
Technique Used: Turning Swallow Cut, Form Manipulation |
State-of-Being: Healthy, although extremely cold. Also hungry, but not exactly starving.
Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai 14x Senbon 2x Explosive Tag |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:58 pm
Taorito

The Shenpai

User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 216
Stamina: 208

Hanna shivered as the temperature dropped and moved her fingers trying to get the blood flowing. Hopefully the civilians would reach safety, they deserved no less. They deserve to die Hanna shook her head and held a hand to her chest. She coughed as the cold air felt like it was burning her lungs, and the difficulty breathing just made her dizzy. So much so that the creature she saw standing before her didn't even look real. It was mad though, like she had taken away its prey; its meal or something. The growl it sent her just made the chill even worse, it made her want to run as fast as she could in the other direction, but she couldn't. Not just because technically it was a little hard to move right now, but because she couldn't risk this thing going after the civilians.
When someone came in she really thought she was hallucinating. What was he- nevermind he was a shinobi. As he came at the creature Hanna moved as fast as her almost numb feet could carry her to get out of the way. When the boy was out of the way Hanna made handsigns as quick as she could. Jesus her fingers were almost frozen. Crystal formed around the creature and she enclosed it. If she could completely crystallize this thing while it was injured, they'd be ok. No you won't
I'm not going anywhere.

Kurenai no Kajitsu [ Crimson Fruit ]
Official Description: Guren creates a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks, and can be used to either protect or trap a target.
Guild Description: See official description. At E-Rank, it creates a two-foot diameter sphere. The diameter doubles for each rank above that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:12 am
Hanna managed to shuffle out of the way enough for the hand to miss her, although barely. She would still feel the cold it expelled not an inch from her arm. Proving much faster than the last one he'd faced, the creature swung around using its momentum and struck his blade mid-air. Had he not given his presence away with a shout perhaps it would have hit and been over just as quickly. The parry swept the sword to the side long enough to allow the monster to vanish, a cloud of mist taking its place and, slowly, filling the room. Hanna's crystal formed harmlessly where it had been standing a moment before.

Little did they know, the longer they stayed in the fog, the less willing to do anything, even move, they would become.

[Formless Parry - D]
[Unnamed Genjutsu (Mist) - B]

XAyame_HatakeX

The Shenpai

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
I...have spent my life sacrificing others to keep myself safe. To keep myself hidden, and secure. I don't think I could be nearly the same person if I was just out in the open...there wouldn't be a moment without some sort of anxiety.

After having some close friends of mine in Konoha...taken from me, I changed everything about myself so I wouldn't have to worry about it all ever again. I made the intention engraved in my heart, to never wish to meet the same person more than once, a phantom in the minds of others, but never in their hearts.

The reason I did that, it wasn't only due to my own pitiful reasons. Fear, hopelessness, anxiety, and complete regret. It was also because I didn't want to sacrifice any else's safety for my own benefit ever again. I wasn't trained for that kind of thing in the land of iron, it's not something that I can actually picture myself doing. It's not my desire...I only want to be free and enjoy myself. Is that too much to ask?

I didn't take a chance with the citizens in the dojo, and I wouldn't take a chance with this girl. Screaming and giving up my presence was better than keeping someone around who shouldn't be in the area. Upon having my blade parried, I made the move to switch my momentum with a spin, a quick pirouette, however by the time my blade could come back around, the creature was gone, with a large crystal getting erected in its place...missing it? Was it....no. The visible mist was enough to know that things weren't completely over. When I heard the voice of a girl, I finally gave her a look over, my eyes widening for the briefest of moments, the faintest bit.

Oddly colored pink hair, different hues in her eyes, the shinobi headband on her hip and delicate, yet determined features remaining present despite the way she was noticeably freezing. I guess I was struck by appearances, to say the least, however I had to control the small wave of awkwardness that wanted to rise, prevent myself from showing any visible embarrassment. Ugh, I was attracted, that was for sure. This girl was way too different in appearance from the others, and she made it cute.

I have to make sure I never encounter this girl again after all this.

"If you're fighting with me, come on." I'd say, giving a rather polite smile, both to show that I wasn't going to turn her assistance down, and that he wasn't too upset about missing his strike. I moved forwards and around the impressive bit of crystal, walking past the girl too and getting to the center of the room in order to do something. "Can you crystallize the door? Do you have the energy? That thing is probably still around, If it wants a fight, we'll give it one. Just stick near me." I said, shoving tables and chairs out the way as I did so. I cleared up the center, keeping an eye on the surrounding mist and making an arena of sorts. I would've actually preferred fighting outside despite the cold, however this girl looked like she didn't need any sub zero winds in her life. What I refused to do was have either of us stumbling around furniture and breaking everything in order to stay alive.

Now that I was done though, and standing in the middle, I felt...exhausted? No....it was something else. Akin to the feeling of laying in bed in the morning, just after you've woken up from a deep sleep. It wasn't tiredness, as one was awake in those situations, it was a lack of will to move or get up because you just didn't want to experience what the day would bring. Soraru knew the feeling of wanting to live in a dream and never deal with reality, however now was the absolute worst time. "Hey...you know, this isn't the first of these things to show up. Raika-...Kaileer seemed beyond exhausted when I checked up on him last, I don't even know if he was awake. What if this storm...doesn't end. Aren't we only...?" I was interrupted by a mental interruption yelling at me to stop, and I wondered what the hell I was about to say. We're not that strong right now, we're probably going to die? What the hell is my problem?

All of this. These changes in a personality, a mind that's meant to be mine...the fact that anything could manipulate this sanctum meant to belong to only myself was intolerable. Inconceivable. I was pissed, but my body couldn't move like I wanted it to. I know the feeling of freezing, or the numb of temporary paralysis. This was neither of those things, and it was infuriating that it could take such a toll on me.

In this state of internal rage, I couldn't even notice the visible chakra pouring off me, flowing off my body like soft cloth in the wind.

(Zama no Benso [ State of Defense ] - Learned )

Time: |
Chakra: 261|
Stamina: 127 |
Communicating: Hanna |
Technique Used: Zama no Benso [ State of Defense ] |
State-of-Being: Strange. Unmotivated, but pissed at the realization that it's happening to him of all people.
Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai 14x Senbon 2x Explosive Tag |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:21 am
The Shenpai

Taorito

User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 168
Stamina: 195

Hanna rubbed at the spot on her arm where the creature came close. Crap that was freezing and it was only getting colder. She felt like she could just sleep. Just a few minutes that's all she needed.
She shook her head and listened to the boy, smiling back at him as he did to her.
I can crystallize the door, but we'll be backing ourselves and it into a corner. With it being mist we'll have to hit the whole room. She said as she rubbed her arms again. She wanted to just sit for a spell. If you die we all do, keep your a** moving Her toes and legs were starting to go numb though,keep moving you idiot
Hanna did as the boy said and stayed close to him looking around the room, she rubbed at her eyes and heard him saying something else. So Kaileer was alright, what about the others? And why had he just rambled? They needed to get out of here something wasn't right Seriously you're just now figuring this out. Hanna made a handsign and crystallized the door, if she could just encase the thing she could shatter it and they would be done.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:03 pm
[Short post. Sorry for the wait. I'll be posting more actively again from here on.]

The creature didn't solidify again, instead continuing to pump mist into the room. And the thicker it got the more the pair within felt the want to lie down and do nothing. All the while the temperature in the building steadily dropped.

XAyame_HatakeX

The Shenpai

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games