Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
:: Fuyumura :: Land of Snow remnant Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:53 pm
[x]

A once happy and small village now forgotten underneath the snow of time, it is a remnant from another time, from the Land of Snow. Otogakure residents instinctually know the way back to the far north, beyond even Kumo and their Cloud country, to where this location exists.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:05 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ωe traveled in silence, and I let her lead the way. This was unfamiliar territory to me. I wasn't sure how much better she knew the land, but I assumed she at least knew the way to her village. At some point, we wound up in the mountains again, a different range and a different view, covered in snow unlike the lands around them, oddly enough. I'd expected snow in what I thought was the Land of Snow, but it was almost... tropical? And that confused me. I knew a little bit about the fall of Yukigakure. I knew that one man almost singlehandedly burned it to the ground, ending the once most technologically advanced shinobi nation, as far as I was aware. I wondered if that was how the UHV got its technology. Chakra armor, kunai cannons, the mortars, airships. Who knew what else. But they swept the floor with us using it. I was lucky to still be alive honestly.
-----Eventually, we crested a hill to find what looked to be ruins peeking from the white snow. The place looked abandoned, but something felt... Off. I didn't pay any mind to it for the moment and finally turned to face Hakanai, gesturing forward for her to lead the way. I wasn't sure if she was still angry at me, or if she even had an interest in interacting with me.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y ף :: 両 1 4 6 5 0
α c :: 4 3 1 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 9 0 / 8 9 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 0 / 8 7 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +335 Chakra/ +335 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:52 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

For couple of days, they had said nothing. Hakanai was a bit cooler than she was at first but she was still seething with anger. The caramel skinned female just couldn't believe it. When she stands behind Kaileer, she saw his guesture towards the Hidden Village of now, Sound. Hakanai shook her head gently. Her parents wasn't a shinobi of this place. They were done with the shinobi ways, retired early and went to a small village with real snow. She gestured towards the upper mountains. Few more miles, they came across with a massive land that was flat and right on the mountains. Snow everywhere. Here we are. This land was safe too unless the entire half of the mountain just breaks off.

Hakanai's anger faded and was replaced with sorrow. Shu, who had noticed something started to flatten his ears and tried to get Hakanai's attention. She ignored him. Saw that he had no chance, he attacked her shin, clawing and bit into her leg, Hakanai flinched as anger was brought back. Shu slowly backed away and made himself smaller and Hakanai's leg completely tensed as she was going to kick him, and Shu knew it. The fear was in his eyes as he cringed, waited for the attack. Hakanai saw it and froze. Wh.. what was she doing? Was she really about to hurt her friend? Her only companion? Hakanai's heart sank. She couldn't believe what she almost did. She fell onto her knees and held out her hands for Shu to approach her. Shukenja hesitated but approached her as she grabbed him and brought him to her chest, crying softly.

The ball of energy was quiet and tamed. He patiently waited. Once Hakanai calmed down, she placed him onto her lap as she shook her head and expressed her apologizes. Shu leaned in and licked away her tears, to show that she was forgiven. Hakanai grimaced softly as she nodded. Shu then got down and nudged at the snow. As if trying to show Hakanai something. Curious, Hakanai leaned forward and she saw what he was trying to show her. Footprints. But they were covered by snow, so the dent was barely noticeable. She showed Kaileer the tracks she discovered and gently took the notebook from him as she wrote a note "It looks like from 2-4 days ago, depends how much snow fell. But.. there's no returning tracks."

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----мy gaze settled on Hakanai, and the expression she held. I could imagine this was hard for her to see--although I'd never lost family, seeing the place I called home in ruins...the sorrow was hard to comprehend. I didn't know if she was there when the lands were destroyed, or if her family managed to escape that suffering, but either an old wound was reopened or a fresh one was cut at the sight before us. I kept my distance though. Lilja's death tore open wounds I hadn't really ever recovered from, and I felt... afraid more than sad. I was afraid of losing someone else if I got too close. Rubbing gloved hands together to warm them, I crossed my arms and tucked my hands under my armpits, waiting to see what Hakanai would do. My face stung from the cold and every time I breathed, a cloud of white fog rose from my lips. Unfortunately, it would be a couple more days until we would be back in the warmth of home.
-----My gaze turned to the young snow leopard as he tried to get his master's attention, his ears flat, which put me on alert immediately. Shu leaped at her leg in his effort, and Hakanai immediately retaliated, the sadness from a moment before replaced with anger. She pulled a foot back as if to kick the cub, and I immediately reached forward to stop her. "Wait!" What was I doing? She couldn't hear me. But Shu's concern had me on edge. Something was very wrong. Hakanai fell to her knees and scooped Shu into her arms, trembling. Sighing, I relaxed again.
-----After a few minutes, she calmed down enough to set the cub down. The cub quickly expressed that all was forgiven and started nuzzling the snow. Whatever danger he'd sensed before evidently wasn't gone yet. Hakanai investigated and then gestured to me to look. Footprints. My gaze tracked them a little ways away before they were too indistinguishable from the snow drifts and tore my eyes away when the white-haired genin tapped my arm with the notebook. There were no returning tracks, so either whoever paid the village a visit found another way to leave, or they were still there. I didn't want to take chances. With the crackling hiss of electricity breaking the muffled silence, I drew my elemental blade from my hip and stood straight again. There was a sense of being... watched just before I heard the crunch of snow and I whirled.
-----"That's a mighty fine lookin' blade you have there." The voice was male, low, and clear. It belonged to a dark haired man, taller than me, but with a lighter build. He stood in plain sight, alone. No. Two... three... Trained perception helped me pick out the movement from several bodies. Eight of them, but... I wasn't so sure that they were trained shinobi. For the most part. Most bore weapons, except for the man who spoke. They each stepped out from their hiding places, leaving us surrounded. "Why don't you just... toss it over here, along with everything else you have."
-----I didn't believe in thievery, even if I myself was a thief, sort of. I'd stolen the knowledge of my clan from my family to use, originally, for my own benefit. Now the States were my trump cards that helped me through most of my battles. My grip tightened slightly on the sword. "This is a strange place for a bunch of thieves to be."
-----The man shrugged, a sly grin plastered to his face that received a scowl from me. "This is our territory now. You just happened to walk into it. So leave everything you have and go, and no one will get hurt."
-----I snorted. If he was trained as a shinobi, it must not have been very well if he couldn't identify another one. I wasn't worried, personally, but I wasn't so sure of Hakanai. She wasn't in the best mindset right not. She'd already proven herself to have a vicious anger and, well, I didn't want to see someone die because of stupidity. "You're joking, right?"
-----The smirk quickly slid from his face.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:11 pm

The caramel toned genin watched as the cub's ears twitched in different directions. She knows that look. Lilja does that when she heard something that wasn't natural. Looked at Kaileer, he stood up and drew one of his blade. Hakanai started to shift her feet and her hand placed on the cold powdered snow. Her feet pushed back the snow as she was in crouching position as Shu started backing up and was underneath Hakanai's belly. He wasn't old or strong enough to defend himself just yet.

Kaileer whirled around and she saw the other men appeared. Looked to the left and right, she noticed they were surrounded as she started to growl softly. Her nails started to extend and become sharp and strong. Blue eyes changed into icy cat eyes. One of the male stepped forward from the others, his hair was black with orange tips, spiky. The other two were simply black haired. What are they doing? Hell, what are they talking about? ... Why are they here? She didn't want outright attack them but with her body language and the eye change, the warning was clear.

"Alright. Since youse won't be leavin' here with nuthin', we'll be takin' it. And dat kitten too, them snow leepards are becomin' a rarity." Shu growled and moved deeper down to close to Hakanai. The man looked over at Hakani, his eyes scanned, "Erotic Lady huh? Why aren't chu wearin' enough to stay warm in this cold... how about I warm youse up?" The guy figured he might as well attack them since Kaileer had made it obvious that they weren't going to give them what they wanted. Yet, he waited on the leader to give them the go ahead to attack them. He was a bit surprised that the female didn't make a remark on his comment, many women do. Course, it escaped to them not knowing that she was deaf. Maybe she accepted it? The guy grinned perversely and Hakanai understood that body language all too well. Her skin was crawled with goosebumps as she started to growl.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image

-----мy stance shifted so that I caught sight of the second speaker out of the corner of my eye. Although annoyed, I wasn't particularly angry until the man opened his mouth. I growled at the mention of him taking Shu, but immediately froze at the comment that followed. White hot fury flashed through my veins, blinding me briefly in anger. Shifting to face the chuckling man, I shot forward, passed Hakanai and, stopping short in front of him, I swung a kick high at his head. Not expecting the sudden attack, the kick connected with the side of his head, throwing him through the side and into a bank of snow. "If you value your life..." Setting my foot back down, I drew a second blade, shorter than the first and non-elemental, but just as sharp, and faced the fallen man. "Don't you dare lay a hand on her."
-----The bandits didn't seem to like that, but I didn't particularly care. Weapons all around were raised, but none seemed to want to make the first move. Until I heard a laugh from the first man who spoke. I turned to face him in time to see him finish a set of hand signs. Ninjutsu. He inhaled and I immediately went on the defensive, activating Zama no Bensho. A fine layer of chakra spread across my skin. Releasing the built up chakra, a bolt of warped air shot from his mouth toward me, but rather than hitting me it dissipated upon contact. The force still caused me to stagger. All hell broke loose, the men thinking they had the upper hand, and those with weapons charged forward.
-----Hissing in anger and frustration, I ran at the leader, leading the attention of him and four others away from Hakanai. Three still focused on her, but with the numbers, she would have to hold her own.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:41 am

Hakanai didn't know what happened. All she felt was a burst of air passed through her and the next thing she saw was Kaileer kicking the man's head into the snow. That's when they have decided to move in, they drew their weapons and she knew it wouldn't be long before they attack. Her free hand went up and unclasped the straps of her bag as it slid off of her. She didn't wish for the urns to become damaged in this fight. Her hand placed onto the snow as she created a tiny igloo to protect the bag and Shu inside, with holes of course so he could breath. The man who had been kicked got up and saw the action. "Got somethin' of importance in that bag of yours girly girl?" He questioned as he preformed few handseals. With a growl, Hakanai moved out of the way as the fireball hit the igloo, slightly weakening it but it was still standing strong.

While he spiked red tips male was busy getting a shot of fireball aimed at her but the igloo as well if she got out of the way. Which she did, in that time, she had taken down one of the other man and punched him. The third male had ran up to her and swung his sword but she moved out of the way, her palms resting on the snow. "MOVE!" The red tip male shouted. The thir done did but the one she had punched down onto the snow, didn't have time as ice spears emerged from the ground and pierced through his arm. He howled in pain and the damage she did, he would be fine... if he seeks attention soon. IT seemed his comrade knew that as he pulled him off of it as the male walked away, leaving the blood trail and started to wrap around the injury with his jacket. One down. Two to go. Hakanai made a mistake. She was watching the two and didn't pay attention to the red tipped male. With the igloo behind her, she had no idea that he was melting the dome while she was facing the remaining two men, one was only a clone.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

-----тhe last time I'd faced so many opponents at once was against animated skeletons in Kirigakure's underground. There'd been twelve then, but they'd fallen apart with a single strike and eventually ran out of chakra before I was overwhelmed. Although untrained as shinobi for the most part, they still knew how to wield weapons, and had physical strength behind those attacks. I needed to be careful.
-----The leader was the closest to me, as my target, and the other four were still several paces away. I didn't expect my direct attack to make contact with him, and it didn't. He vanished before my eyes with a simple hand sign. Shunshin. That was fine. Sliding to a halt, I waited for the other four to get close enough to me. Ducking down as weapons came forward, I used my shorter blade to knock back the attacks while circling low with a wide sweep at their midsections with my elemental blade. The blade sliced through thick clothing, meeting flesh of two who were closer than the other two and giving the remaining two a nasty shock. Using momentum to my advantage, I spun back to my feet and swung a kick at the nearest. He fell on his a** and scramble away while I turned my attention to the other three.
-----A stinging blow hit my back, cutting through my newly bought coat. The leather armor beneath protected me, but it would definitely leave a bruise, I could feel. Still getting hit at all broke my concentration briefly and I barely parried another swing. Pushing out wide unbalanced both of us, but training allowed me to pull myself out of it and, catching myself, I leaned back until my hands touched snow and swung a kick upwards into the man's jaw. Flipping the rest of the way over caught the third by surprise when he tried to take advantage of my open back again and my boot came down on his head. I shifted my weight so I wouldn't crush his skull and stood straight beside him.
-----A fist hit the side of my face, causing me to stagger again. Gods be damned. The blow hurt, but stung my pride more than me physically. I retaliated by gathering chakra in my palm until it crackled with lightning and shoved my hand in the man's face. He howled in pain as electricity coursed through him and fell back with the other three. I took the moment of relief to catch my breath. Dabbing at the corner of my mouth with the back of my hand, I swung my gaze around in search of the leader again. He stood a ways off looking unamused, but didn't seem to have any intention of attacking again. Even to a band of thieves, their lives were more precious than anything we might have on us, and I think we proved capable of handling ourselves--Was Hakanai alright? I had confidence enough the man wasn't going to make another move that I turned to make sure she was unharmed.
-----Another pained cry from one of the men confirmed she was alright before I even saw her. Spears of ice stuck out from the ground, and given the trail of blood following behind a retreating form, they'd hit successfully. Ice? I remembered her using an ice technique at the dojo when we sparred, but it hadn't really clicked until then. Did that mean she had Hyouton blood? The thought of her being related to Myurai... No, she was nothing like him. Still, that was the only bloodline I could think of that used the ice element.
-----A flash of warm light drew my attention away yet again. The man I'd kicked before, the one with red-tipped hair, stood over a dome of ice, focusing a stream of fire at it. I opened my mouth to say something, but again, it hit me that she couldn't hear even if I did. With a growl, I started after him.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 8 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Shukenja was antsy. He was walking around the bag and waiting for this to be over. But then something was wrong. He felt a drip on his fur as he was startled and moved back. It's hazel eyes glanced around the igloo as he noticed it was melting. He started to meow frantically for Hakanai but knows that she cannot hear him. But their connection was strong. All he had to do was to keep calling for her and really needing her. Hakanai was facing the two men but was wondering why they were moving backwards. They weren't retreating, rather seemed to wanting to lure her away. She had a bad feeling. Shukenja! Her head spun around as she saw him. With an angry snarl, she saw him grabbed her bag and picked up Shukenja by the scruff of his neck.

Hakanai growled but she maintained eye contact with Shu. Her hand immediately formed a blue crystal orb as Shu understood what was going to happen. She threw the bomb at him and ran towards Shu at the same time as an explosion occurred. The red tipped male dropped both Shu and her bag, her bag landed on the currently flaming igloo. But that wasn't her concern. The ice spikes emerges from the ground as Hakanai had to be careful and dodge them, she grabbed Shu and tried to get out of the radius of the ice bomb. The leader shouted at them to get out of here, whatever they had wasn't worth their life. By the time the radius of three meters of the ice spikes were done, Hakanai panted as she clung Shu close to her chest. Her cheek was nuzzling on his head as Shu was nuzzling back.

Her body was covered with some deep scratches from trying to avoid the ice spikes that appeared. With a frown, she glanced at the creation she made. Last she checked, her bag was on fire. The urns could still be safe... but if they broke... Her heart just dropped. Not even wanting to face Kaileer, she started to climb onto the ice spikes and headed towards the middle where she threw the bomb in the first place. Her leg was in worse shape, it was scratched by the spike the most. The closer she got to the middle, the more scratches she was getting. But finally, she saw fabric remains of her sleeping bag. With a frown, she added strong chakra to her feet so she can walk over the tiny sharp spikes. She found some food that was still okay. With a soft sigh, she placed Shu on her shoulder and started to pick up the ones that were saved. Even gave Shu a bit of his now cooked meat.

Finally. She found the urns. The three of them were intact. With a sigh of relief, she picked them up and now her arms were full. It was going to be hard to get back to Kaileer. Hakanai used some fabric that was still okay, she placed the food onto it and wrapped it on the fabric. Setting Shu down, she wraps the fabric around him as he starts to leave the spikes, his chakra on his paws to easily leave. And he was small. Hakanai on the other hand wasn't. Three urns between her chest and arms, it became difficult to make sure not to drop them. Finally, she got out as she landed on the snow by Kaileer. A scratch on her cheek, arms, torso, various throughout her body. The worse one was on her leg when she set off the bomb and went to grab Shu. With a soft sigh, she placed the urns down one by one. One urn was midnight black with a icy blue rimming. The other was white as snow, with icy blue rimming. And the last one was gold, with an icy blue rimming as well. Now that it was settled, she glanced around and realized something. With a soft smile, she reached out and touched Kaileer's arm, her head tilted as she took the three urns. Shu remained behind.

The tree... it was beautiful. Even when 'dead' during winter, you could see it's soul in a way. Branches were twisted and extended. The bark was dark and strong. This was where Hakanai and her mother found Lilja. With that, she started to jump onto the tree branches and stood at the tallest height. The wind was blowing harsh but it was blowing towards the town. That was good. First, she opened the midnight black one. The ashes flowed with the wind as it seemed to go towards the ruins. Then the golden one. Then the white one. A tear went down Hakanai's cheek as she felt the cold sting of the cut on her cheek as she wiped away the tear and glanced down at her hands. She didn't know she was scratched up. She wanted to stay up here, but when she looked down and see Kaileer, she suddenly wanted warmth. Comfort. Hopped down from the tree, Hakanai stepped in to hug Kaileer.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image

-----ι was forced to stop as Hakanai threw some sort of sphere at the dome of ice, and it exploded into more spears of ice. I barely stopped in time to miss imminent death. The bomb chased off the bandits for good. A hasty retreat was called from the leader somewhere behind me, along with a threat for us to leave as soon as possible. I sighed, relaxing finally and returning my blades to their scabbards. My back burned from my left shoulder to my right hip. I was lucky the man only hit leather rather than bare skin through my coat. Heat also radiated from my left cheek, the metallic taste of blood prominent in my mouth. It wasn't that bad, and it wasn't like it was the first time I'd ever been hit. Far from it actually. Spitting to the side, I waited for Hakanai to reemerge from the field of spikes.
-----It took a while longer than I liked, and I started to get worried, but finally I caught sight of her before she spilled into the snow not far from me. Cuts littered her skin, but none seemed horribly deep. Within my ability to heal, probably. Or I hoped anyway. Right now her well-being was my priority. That was the reason we were here in the first place. Climbing back to her feet and giving me a gentle smile, she placed a hand on my arm and headed toward a particular tree nearby. It must have meant something important to her, given her expression. Once in the high branches, she opened on of the urns and let the ashes fall into the wind to be carried out over the remains of the village.
-----Watching the ashes settle on the snow-covered ruins, I couldn't help wishing I'd done the same for those that died during the UHV attack. Or at the very least for my friends. I supposed it was a sort of post traumatic symptom that brought them to mind so often. I had nightmares sometimes about it. Especially the mortar shots. I was one of the lucky ones who got away fairy uninjured, let alone alive. But the UHV effectively crippled the village in one fell swoop, and that was terrifying. Closing my eyes, I could still see the flames that engulfed the village, the massive form of the Nibi as it rampaged, Samuru and I running for our lives from enemies who were impossible to touch... Kazumi's barely recognizable remains in the place I'd spoken to her not a few hours before. It was her white hair that identified her.
-----I heard the crunch of snow and felt warmth before her arms wrapped around me. I flinched away instinctively, my eyes opening and turning to the white-haired genin, and I instantly regretted it.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 8 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:30 pm

❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265

❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265 x

When she wrapped her arms around Kaileer, he flinched. Hakanai felt hurt. And angry. She frowned as she pulled away, her nose was pink along with her cheeks. She had been crying. She pushed Kaileer aggressively as she glanced around. s**t. The notebook was burnt. "Is... Is it me?" She spoke towards him. For years, her mother had trained her to talk along with her father. She would place her hand on their throats and herself, learning how to speak. Even when she talked, there was a heavy nasal tone to it but it was clear enough for him to understand. Her parents and Hakanai had agreed she should at least learn how to speak in case she really needed to. In this case, she really needed to.

Her chest became tight. She felt like she couldn't breathe as she could feel the fire inside her started to burn. It formed a hand and reached up and grasped her heart tightly. She even felt like she had something stuck in her throat. The caramel skinned genin growled at Kaileer. If he refused to look at her or anything, she would grab him and make sure to have herself in his eye level. She lost everyone. She was not going to lose her only friend too just because he had last minute decision to pull her away. The angry snow haired female had no idea what was on his mind or what he went through.

"Why you push me away? I try to be your friend. To get close. And you just-" Hakanai snarled at him, angry and frustrated, knowing that her anger would blur his lips if he does talk back. The anger got the best to her. "You are nothing but an arrogant p***k." Her body was completely tensed and she was ready to spar against him again. To let out her anger. Her pupils were starting to narrow into slits but it had not reached there quite yet.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:15 pm
User Image

-----ωhy did she have to come so close so suddenly? I... After seeing Kazumi's face in my mind's eye coming back to reality to see snow white hair threw me off. I could see in Hakanai's eyes her pain and anger even before she shoved me away. Immediately I averted my gaze, feeling ashamed, but my attention was quickly drawn back as she spoke. Aside from the involuntary sounds we made as living beings, I'd never heard her speak. And her words tore a gaping wound in my heart. It wasn't her. It was me and my inability to move on from my past. She grabbed my arm to make sure I didn't look away from her, as I tended to do when I felt guilty. She couldn't understand what I was thinking. I never expressed my feelings to anyone, and she was no exception until now.
-----It was my fault.
-----I flinched again. Nothing but an arrogant p***k. Did I really come across that way? I'd always had temperament problems. Ever since I was young, I would snap in a heartbeat whenever provoked and I never really knew why. It just happened. And that anger boiled inside of me constantly, never relenting. The only moments of peace I got where in the States and... with her.
-----When I thought about it, despite everything that had happened in the village recently. Despite what happened in the restaurant when she attacked the waitress, what happened in the residential district that led to where we were now, the pain and anger involved in that... I hadn't known her long, but I'd felt a connection with her ever since our spar at the dojo. I felt calm in her presence. And now all I was doing was hurting her.
-----Something settled inside me as my brain put the pieces together. Maybe it was more than just friendship. No one, in my entire life, cared the way she did. I was resolute on that fact. That's why a growl burst through barred teeth. Nothing I could say would fix the situation. She couldn't hear it anyway. I could only do. Grabbing a hold of her hand on my arm, I pulled her closer suddenly and leaned forward, pressing my lips firmly against hers. Maybe it was the wrong move to make and I would regret it after she had the chance to react, but it was all I could do to express the myriad of emotions that whirled inside of me.
-----I lingered for a long moment until I felt myself begin to tremble and warm liquid fell down my cheek. Pulling back suddenly in shock, I quickly turned away to hide my face and wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my coat.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:36 pm

Hakanai waited as she saw him look ashamed. Even guilty. She eased up on her anger but she wanted answers. No. She demanded answers. "Kaileer." Hakanai snarled towards him for his attention. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, caused her to gasp in surprise. She was expecting a push away or throw her hand off. Not to be pulled closely. Not only that, his firm lips had placed itself on her soft ones as her cheeks immediately went red, her eyes widen slightly in shock while her body tensed.

'W-What?!' Confused and shocked, she didn't know how to respond. Before she can even react, he pulled away and she noticed it right away. He was crying. With soft frown, Hakanai placed her hand on his arm and it was more gentle his time around. She turned her body to face him while her other hand went up and stroke away the tears. Her hands start to glow with her chakra as she was healing his cheek and the other one at his arm, traveling throughout his body to heal whatever else that was needed. Her look wasn't one of pity. It was compassion. Warmth. Caring. She felt bad. She finally talked and what did she do? She name called him hurtful names. Her thumb gently stroke away a tear on his cheek and made sure she was careful, she leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips to let him know it was okay.

That he can open up to her.

That he can depend on her.

That she won't leave him.

Pulled him into a hug to her slightly cool but still warm body if he allowed it, her face buried itself into his shoulder as she inhaled his scent deeply. With their heights, he can bury his face into her shoulder as well if he wanted to express his emotions more.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:00 am
User Image

-----ωhy was a I crying? s**t. I felt humiliated, even though I really shouldn't have. I hadn't cried in front of anyone, not since I was very young. Even then, for the most part, it was out of anger, not... sadness. Everything that happened over the last few years seemed to be catching up with me. I was caught off guard, and that wasn't something I liked.
-----Pale eyes met mine, and her hand brushed tears from my throbbing cheek. I felt a small burst of chakra and the pain there faded away. Since when could she heal? Her other hand touched my arm and the stinging numbness from the smack across my back was drawn away as well. She didn't have to heal me. It was just a couple of bruises, nothing permanent. Leaning toward me, she gave a peck in return before pulling me into a fully embrace. Despite the fact it didn't linger like mine had, it told me everything I needed or wanted to know. That she would be there.
-----That terrified me. Too often people who tried to get close got hurt, like some greater force tried to repel everyone from me. It was never my anger that drove people away; those that took the time to know me rarely met my fury. Literally every time I'd tried to get close to someone, tragedy befell them. Kazumi and Viktor dying, Jae's disappearance, Samuru's injuries, and Lilja's death. I supposed I couldn't blame it on myself; it came with the life we lived. We lived to protect the village. It came before any personal gain. But we were still human beings and I was tired of not being able to protect anyone. Maybe I would at least be able to protect her.
-----Hakanai rested her head on my shoulder, and I did the same. I breathed in deeply, taking in the scent she bore. She smelled of winter, of fresh snowfall, but was... warm at the same time with a hint of citrus that could have been either natural or from something she used to wash. Why was I so preoccupied caring about myself? She was the one in pain here, not me. I wanted to make sure she understood that, but we'd lost our only method of communication. Instead, my arms wrapped around her tightly, and I held her close until she was ready to pull away.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:40 pm

Hakanai felt Kaileer's arms wrapped around her and her body started to become less tense. They stood there for quite some time. She noticed that she started to feel calm. More at ease and warmer towards Kaileer. Time went by as she noticed something, his body started to shiver. With a frown, Hakanai pulled back gently as she started to inspect him. Realized that he had a hole on his coat, Hakanai understood. He wasn't of the same bloodline as her, so of course he would be cold. Her arm slid to his hand as she gently tugged him back towards the trail where Shu was waiting for them.

When they arrived, Hakanai's hand seemed to slightly squeeze Kaileer's. Shu had managed to open the small fabric she had to wrap up the little food they had, and ate it all up. The now full cub was snoozing away on the snow while laying on the small patch of fabric. Hakanai gritted her teeth but she couldn't be mad. He was really hungry. Guess that means she would have to go hunt. First, they needed shelter. The trail they were on, only few feet away from the ruins, one side was a sea of evergreens and some dead trees while the other side was just pure mountain. She sees a platform above them that could be enough to place a shelter on.

Gently, she gets Kaileer's attention as she started sign a new sign. She repeats the sign and then proceeds to fingerspell very slowly. First, she would put up C and he gets it pretty quick, after all, C was pretty easy. Then it went to A, M and P. Once he got the P, she would nod, signaled to him that she was done spelling as she did the new sign once more for him to learn. Removed his hand gently, Hakanai used chakra at her feet and jumped up to the sturdy platform she saw earlier. It was about 1/4 of a mile from where they were. By using Hyouton, Hakanai had made an igloo, big enough for the both of them. Hakanai slid down as her arms reached to scoop up the sleeping cub as she gestured towards Kaileer to come inside so they can be warm while figuring out their next plan of action.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

♪]| Sound ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out