Submit

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:46 pm
Joining & Member Updates

.:: Posting is Open in this thread ::.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:30 pm
Joining - Upgrades - Updates

Joining Forms

Please make sure to read all the information relating to this pride before requesting to join. After posting the form, Chi and Velveteen will talk over your request and PM you with our decision.

[color=darkred][size=13]Taking My Vow Of Silence! [/size][/color]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Owner[/b]:
[b]Do you have an instant messenger[/b]: If so then write it here
[b]Would you like us to put it up on the member's list[/b]: Yes/ no
[b]Image[/b]:
[b]SoA Colorist:[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]History[/b]: (Short summary please! Does not need to be long.)
[b]Wanted Rank[/b]: (Please include your wanted rank, and a second rank in case the first is not available.)
[b]Are they are Seer?[/b]:
[b]Bloodline[/b]: (Imagelink. If you don't have a bloodline/it's not necessary, leave this blank. If you want a bloodline, see the third form.)
[b]Extra[/b]: (Anything else we should know?)
[/size]

- - - -

Basic Update Form

If your SoA's situation has changed, please let us know! This includes Name/owner changes , litters being born, leaving the pride, gaining a familiar, ect.

Please include image links where appropriate, especially in litters being born/gaining a familiar! Help us keep the member list as up to date as possible.

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]You Need To Know[/b]: (What are you updating? Please include Images/Important details here please. If a new litter, you may edit out History/Rank of the Joining Forum above to give the cubs details.

- - - -

Rank Upgrade Form

This form is for, when you have successfully been accepted to gain a certain rank, and your wanting to show you have the necessary requirements for that rank.

[color=goldenrod][size=18][b]LEVEL UP![/b][/size][/color]
[b] Character Name[/b]:
[b]Rank Upgraded to[/b]: ( The rank you have obtained requirements of )
[b]Rank Desired:[/b] ( The rank your working towards )
[b]Requirements met:[/b] ( List the rps that you have for the upgrade )

- - - -

KuroiNera

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:31 pm
Pending Applications

List

Pending members will be posted here to remind Chi to collaborate on a joining situation for said soa.

SoA Name in Question:
.....Status: Pending/Accepted/In Question
.....Joining rp
.....Situation - description here

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:37 am
Taking My Vow Of Silence!
Name: Moto Nyikani
Owner: CaliWolfe
Do you have an instant messenger: cali.wolfe - It's probably just better to PM me though.
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes
Image: User Image
SoA Colorist: Pinchmonster
Personality: A cocky little snot who enjoys living in the limelight. Happy to bask in the glow of all the attention he's been getting lately, Nyikani is convinced that he is simply the best of the best. While he is not a particularly mean cheetah, he has been known to come off as patronizing towards his fellow racers.
History: A favorite amongst the north eastern side of Africa. His home cultivated many great racers, so he is no rookie to racing. In fact, he has been racing since he was a cub! With more than 10 races under his belt, and in the top 3 of all those races, he is coming in for the gold. By his 6th race, he was approached by the 'Nera. With a steady winning income, he doesn't want to lose his new pampered lifestyle. He isn't an inch worried about the competition.
Wanted Rank: Champion (or Racer)
Are they are Seer?: No
Bloodline: n/a
Extra: n/a

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:41 am
Name: Vivuli'Mafungo (Shadows Retreat)
Owner: Syrius Lionwing
Do you have an instant messenger: Aim SyriusLionwing
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/allmysoas/image_zpsrd0bmcwr.png
SoA Colorist: pinchmonster
Personality: quiet an secretive, vivuli doesn't speak much, he prefers to watch, he always seems to be planning something though what that could be is unknown. When riled up becomes very angry, however he usually lets his more sensible side show through so he doesn't get in to trouble. Self preservation is his number one objective.
History: born outside of the pride he and his family were taken when he was a young cub. He was 'sold' in to the racing world as a juvenile and worked his way up through the ranks. He recently drew in the great vaudeville race and now he is a champion he hopes to gain more freedoms and maybe even find his family.
Wanted Rank: Champion
Are they are Seer?: no
Bloodline: none
Extra: nope

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:56 am
CaliWolfe
Name: Moto Nyikani
Owner: CaliWolfe
Do you have an instant messenger: cali.wolfe - It's probably just better to PM me though.
Personality: A cocky little snot who enjoys living in the limelight. Happy to bask in the glow of all the attention he's been getting lately, Nyikani is convinced that he is simply the best of the best. While he is not a particularly mean cheetah, he has been known to come off as patronizing towards his fellow racers.
History: A favorite amongst the north eastern side of Africa. His home cultivated many great racers, so he is no rookie to racing. In fact, he has been racing since he was a cub! With more than 10 races under his belt, and in the top 3 of all those races, he is coming in for the gold. By his 6th race, he was approached by the 'Nera. With a steady winning income, he doesn't want to lose his new pampered lifestyle. He isn't an inch worried about the competition.
Wanted Rank: Champion (or Racer)

Approved! - Welcome to the pride! He can be certed as a Champion <3. Since he is one of the two that won in the great race!

Syrius Lionwing
Name: Vivuli'Mafungo (Shadows Retreat)
Owner: Syrius Lionwing
Do you have an instant messenger: Aim SyriusLionwing
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/allmysoas/image_zpsrd0bmcwr.png
SoA Colorist: pinchmonster
Personality: quiet an secretive, vivuli doesn't speak much, he prefers to watch, he always seems to be planning something though what that could be is unknown. When riled up becomes very angry, however he usually lets his more sensible side show through so he doesn't get in to trouble. Self preservation is his number one objective.
History: born outside of the pride he and his family were taken when he was a young cub. He was 'sold' in to the racing world as a juvenile and worked his way up through the ranks. He recently drew in the great vaudeville race and now he is a champion he hopes to gain more freedoms and maybe even find his family.
Wanted Rank: Champion
Are they are Seer?: no
Bloodline: none
Extra: nope

Approved! - Welcome <3 Happy to see yea!  

KuroiNera

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:00 am
Hehe sorry I just updated him with a bit of history! Looking forwards to rping him ^^!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:04 am
Syrius Lionwing
Hehe sorry I just updated him with a bit of history! Looking forwards to rping him ^^!

<3 Updated!  

KuroiNera

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:00 pm
With updating the pride stuff, I realized that the Champion is a warrior rank.
So please be sure to let your certist know that your characters are BOTH

"Champion Racer" - Rank, That will be added Shorty to the member's list.

Syrius Lionwing

CaliWolfe

Sorry for the confusion!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:14 am
Name: Tàikōng Shān
Owner: Tanakako
Do you have an instant messenger: Skype tanakako09
Personality: Shan is a quiet, dedicated racer. He doesn't tend to indulge in the more social side of his work, tending to be something of a loner. No one knows why he has had a sudden change of fortune. No one that is, except his faithful companion Tengfei. The truth is that Shan was being forced to race by a cabal of criminal masterminds. Tengfei rescued him by extracting him from under their influence and the pair went on the run together. Now he has joined up with the even more dangerous and secretive 'Nera, Shan is hopeful that he can forget about the past and simply focus on what he is good at. Racing.
History: Coming from the vast mountains of the north this dynamic duo has more than speed in their corner. His companion may or may not pull information or gather dirt on other commentators for him to use against them. He has come from a losing streak and has recently been winning the past few races he's been a part of. Is it because of seer luck or is there more than meets the eye? (From contest)
Wanted Rank: Racer
Are they are Seer?: unknown as of yet

Name: Tengfei
Personality: Born and raised by criminals Tengfei has a twisted sense of right and wrong. But he is a hard worker and a loyal friend. Shen is his conscience.
History: Tengfei is a reformed criminal. Having been born and cabal of theives and crooks, it wasn't until he met Shen that he realised that his life wasn't a fulfilling one. After befriending Shen he was forced to take a hard look at his life thus far and decided to change it. The first thing he did was to help Shen free himself from the Canal's stranglehold.
Wanted Rank: ??

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:25 pm
Tanakako
Name: Tàikōng Shān
Do you have an instant messenger: Skype tanakako09
Personality: Shan is a quiet, dedicated racer. He doesn't tend to indulge in the more social side of his work, tending to be something of a loner. No one knows why he has had a sudden change of fortune. No one that is, except his faithful companion Tengfei. The truth is that Shan was being forced to race by a cabal of criminal masterminds. Tengfei rescued him by extracting him from under their influence and the pair went on the run together. Now he has joined up with the even more dangerous and secretive 'Nera, Shan is hopeful that he can forget about the past and simply focus on what he is good at. Racing.
History: Coming from the vast mountains of the north this dynamic duo has more than speed in their corner. His companion may or may not pull information or gather dirt on other commentators for him to use against them. He has come from a losing streak and has recently been winning the past few races he's been a part of. Is it because of seer luck or is there more than meets the eye? (From contest)
Wanted Rank: Racer

Name: Tengfei
Personality: Born and raised by criminals Tengfei has a twisted sense of right and wrong. But he is a hard worker and a loyal friend. Shen is his conscience.
History: Tengfei is a reformed criminal. Having been born and cabal of theives and crooks, it wasn't until he met Shen that he realised that his life wasn't a fulfilling one. After befriending Shen he was forced to take a hard look at his life thus far and decided to change it. The first thing he did was to help Shen free himself from the Canal's stranglehold.
Wanted Rank: ??

Approved!

There are many things happening new and updating all the threads!
So check please be sure to check it out, soon we will have regiments and what each rank does specifically and does in their times in the pride!

Check out strategy guide!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:00 am
((My skype is Tanakako009, I typoed))  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:01 pm
Mysses Greenie

Excited Apathy

<3 Remember to throw an app here when you can!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:24 pm
Name: Lán’sè
Owner: nessiaing
Do you have an instant messenger:
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes/ no
Image: Uncert
SoA Colorist: Animechicki
Personality:
History: Born in the pride, rehomed to me
Wanted Rank: Herbalist