Reply Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)
We Want Everything You've Got Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid_Omega91

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:13 am
The action in the WWFG Arena was white hot and the crowd was eagerly awaiting the next match to commence. The lights darkened in the arena as an ominous moan like sound could be heard from the PA System before a ticking sound began accompanying it.

"ONE! TWO! WHOOP WHOOP!"

The crowd turned towards the entrance tunnel to see who was coming out, given that this music had never been heard hear before, and before long out came none other than Three of the most reviled men in Recent WWFG History The Inversions of Omega, Kid Alpha, and Gamma Daiou.

"I just want, I just want (I just want)
I just want, I just want, (I just want)
I just want, I just want, (Everything)
I just want, I just want (I just want)
I just want, I just want (I just want)
Everything for me!!! (I just want)

I want everything you've got!! (I just want)
All I want is you and much more for me again (I just want)
ONE! TWO! WHOOP WHOOP!"

Omega motioned for the cameraman to come closer to him "This right here, this is the true Elite in all of Professional Wrestling." he spoke just loud enough for it to be heard on the camera's mic before he shoved the man down causing the show to switch to one of the other camera angles. All three men opened their coats to reveal each of their Titles with Omega being the Intercontinental Champion and The Inversions holding the Tag Team Titles up high for the crowd to see as they booed loudly for the trio.

They walked down the aisle, the entire time antagonizing the people in the front row by either threatening to strike them or getting in their faces while rubbing their success in their faces. Omega even stopped in front of a fan who had a "Sinister Syndicate 4 Life!" poster and took it from the fan holding it up in the air before tearing it to shreds and throwing it right in the young fans face. All three men entered the ring and Omega quickly asked for a mic as the music began dying down. "Now before I began let me see you fans throw up the 'Too Sweet' Baybay!!!! he shouted excitedly into the mic as a large portion of the crowd actually obeyed and threw up the Too Sweet Hand Sign of the "Hated" Sinister Syndicate. You see, that right there, is exactly why I can't stand you stupid a** people anymore." he spoke harshly as the crowd quickly went from listening to him to booing him rather loudly. Alpha and Gamma began walking around the ring making hand motions to the crowd to quiet down before they approached their leader to cover his ears so he wouldn't have to hear their ungrateful boos.

Omega looked at both of his Brother's in Arms and motioned to them that it's okay he's got this. "That's okay you guys, you should boo me. You know why?? Because every single one of you fans hates people who talk openly and bluntly about how stupid you're being when you're at these shows, I mean really, you guys always boo me, you hurl insults at me, you throw your garbage at me, and why? Because I tell you everything you don't want to hear about yourselves. Like really, I just asked all you 'good' people to throw up a Hand Sign for a group you claim to hate and you all did it despite you all hating me as well! Every single last one of you did exactly as I told you to and you know why? Because you're so desperate to be cool and edgy that you believe that by cheering for the Bad Guys that will somehow make you seem smart to people but the fact of the matter is, all it does is show how mindless and sheep like you all really are." he continued his verbal lashing as the crowd continued to boo loudly even more so as he began insulting them.

"Look at us three in this ring right now, we are a perfect example of what happens when you stop wanting the approval of the crowd and start going into business for yourself. The three of us have all accomplished our goals here in WWFG in a matter of mere months since we returned and it was all without anyone else but ourselves helping each other out. Sure we pretended to ally with the Time Guy and his little Sinister Six tribute group but we honestly never cared for them or their stupid little evil schemes. We just wanted what we wanted and now that we got it consider this our resignation from the Group and if you're not down with that we got One Word For Ya! TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANQUILOSSSSSSSSSSS!" he shouts excitedly into the mic as the crowd is in a bit of a confusion at this development.

Omega looks around and decides to pass the mic to his comrade Kid Alpha "TRANQUILOS PERROS ASCARASOS!!!! he growls into the mic doing his best imitation of Dr. Wagner Jr. "Look, I'll get right to the point now that we have our Gold and we proved that out of all the Syndicate members we three are the Cream of the Crop. We beat their leader and his newest Protege to successfully defend our Tag Team Titles, my homeboy Omega won the Intercontinental Championship in the greatest match since the Finger Poke Of Doom to ever grace your unworthy screens, and not only that but he got rid of that pinche brujita Dallas Cruz and sent her packing back to her swamp. Plus a little bonus fact for all you pencil neck geeks out there, Omega also went toe to toe with The So-Called Storm Matty Shananabananahan and actually managed to take him to the absolute limit that the match had to be declared a Draw!" Alpha was so excited that he didn't notice Omega motioning to him that he wanted the mic.

"Also I want to get one thing off my chest right here, right now. I am not afraid of Matt Shanahan okay?? Last week he just caught me off guard is all, I mean really can any of you say you were expecting his Punk a** to return?? Nooooo, that's right you weren't and neither was I. So Matt all I got to say to you is this, whatever your problem is with me take it somewhere else because I have absolutely no patience left for a sorry old timer who is trying to relive his glory days and act like anyone even cares about them anymore. Go home Matt, have some Tapioca pudding like you old gringos do, and stay the hell out of my ring before you get seriously hurt." he warned as he smiled before dropping the mic. Taking the time to lay down in the center of the ring as he and the Inversions pose for the cameras with all of their gold.

((Matt Shanahan involvement only))

Punkology

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:21 pm
As the three brothers stood in the center of the ring and posed for the cameras, the faintest of breezes began to play in the arena's air. It was just strong enough to lightly brush aside a few strands of hair on some of the audience, most probably didn't even notice it. Those that did probably saw it as the air conditioning turning on the fan out of all the hot air Omega had expelled into the arena. As the thought began to pass through the minds of whoever picked up on the wind, a quiet sound attempted to break through the fans' jeers.

Plop.

Plop.

Plop.

The sound of water drops fell from the ceiling and plopped quietly against the mat. Could anyone hear it? Would Omega, or his brothers? There was no way to tell. Perhaps the ceiling simply had a leak, hopefully it wouldn't interrupt tonight's festivities. Before too long, perhaps as the brothers were finishing their poses, the atmosphere changed.

BOOM!

A sudden shockwave of thunder ripped through the arena like an earthquake, shaking everything within the main room. The lights shook violently, the screens around the room flickered and struggled to maintain their constant picture, the very floor of the room seemed to threaten ripping open. After a single second, the lights gave way, descending the arena into darkness.

With the darkness came a gradual drop in temperature. In the course of a handful of seconds, it must've dropped at least ten degrees, perhaps even more. The breeze from before turned into a gust of wind, just strong enough to be felt by every soul within the arena. It felt like it was only getting stronger, gradually ramping up faster and faster...

And then, everything stopped.

The wind stopped.

The temperature stopped dropping.

The plopping of water drops had even stopped, if anyone had even picked up on it.

The darkness was washed away as well, with the flood lights immediately surging back to life after the bizarre events had taken place.

The first thing fans noticed when the lights turned on was that there weren't three men in the ring anymore.

There were four men.

Now standing behind the three brothers was the man they had dared mock: Matt Shanahan. He stood firm without his trenchcoat or hood, wearing only his black gloves, his black jeans, and the boots underneath each pants leg. In his right hand was the reforged Punk-ville Slugger, with the metal plate holding the pieces together shining bright against the lights. His scarred brow was furrowed, glaring at the back of Omega's head. His lips were pulled into a tight scowl, breaking his normal stone-cold facial expression. By all accounts, The Storm didn't look too happy at all.

And his target? The three men in front of him.

Punkology

Kid_Omega91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:59 am
All three men had been far too busy showing off to notice the signs all around them of the coming Storm. They were so entrenched in showing how superior they were that they only began noticing when the loud Boom from the Thunder echoed around the arena, the lights going out didn't help anything either mind you. Before they knew it they had a guest in the ring with them now as Matt was standing behind all three of them. Omega quickly turned to see Monster before him and would then attempt to attack him with a Desperate Haymaker! Hoping to knock some sense into his skull

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:09 pm
The Storm was ready for an assault, but not from the middle man. As Omega swung for the fences, Matt's instincts kicked in and he did the same; except his swing came in the form of a baseball bat. With the weapon grasped in his right hand, he took a wild swing forward, hoping to bring the weapon right into the path Omega's flying arm!

Punkology

Kid_Omega91

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:37 am
Omega was expecting retaliation from Matt but not from the bat, and when it connected with his arm he drops to his knees and holds his arm shouting loudly from the pain as the crowd cheers loudly. "I think he broke my ******** arm!!!" he shouted loudly through the pain he was feeling. Gamma and Alpha decided to spring into action with a High and Low combo as Gamma went for an attempt at a Running Lariat and Alpha went for a Running Front Chop Block to his left leg.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:30 pm
"COME ON!" Screamed the mighty Storm as Omega fell to a knee, his eyes darting to glare between the two other men. Would they dare challenge the WWF:G Hall of Famer?

The answer was a resounding yes.

Matt's eyes landed on Gamma as the two men jumped into action, and Matt aimed to give him the same exact treatment. As Gamma came in for the lariat, The Storm's own arm went swinging, aiming to collide with the limb!

Regardless of whether or not he made impact, he was hitting the mat. Whether it connected or not, Alpha's chopblock hit its mark, causing The Storm to fall forward as the man dashed by.

Punkology

Kid_Omega91

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:55 pm
Gamma was met by The Storm with a counter swing and Gamma was hurt bad by the Punkville Slugger. He fell to his knee holding his arm and groaning a bit. Alpha had a bit more success as his Chop Block connected and dropped Matt Shanahan. Alpha was all smiles as he got back up to his feet. He grinned and attempted to deliver a Super Kick right to Matt's Jaw.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:15 am
The chopblock wouldn't keep The Storm down for longer than a moment, as he was already attempting to push himself back up to his feet. Unfortunately for him, as he rose up to his knees, he was met by the heel of Alpha's foot! The superkick connected, causing Matt to fall backwards and roll onto his side, his hands immediately wrapping around his jaw!

Punkology

Kid_Omega91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:42 am
Alpha chuckled in more surprise than anything else as his kick connected. "Yeah, yeah! How do you like that huh b***h??" he shouted mockingly as he rushed at The Storm and tried to deliver some hard shots to the face

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:50 pm
The Storm was met by a sea of fists colliding with his skull, knocking the former Legacy Champion into a dazed state more and more with each punch. But as the fifth one went flying, so did one of Matt's hands; seeing a small window of opportunity, his right hand shot up, aiming to wrap around Alpha's throat and constrict around his windpipe!

Punkology

Kid_Omega91

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:10 am
Alpha was laying a beat down on Matt pretty good with the barrage of punches but suddenly he stopped as he felt Matt's massive hand clutching his windpipe! He gagged as he grabbed onto it trying to pry it off of himself

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:55 pm
After latching his hand around Alpha's throat, The Storm sat up and locked his eyes on the smaller man.

"Little s**t..." He snarled as he attempted to push himself up to his feet, aiming to force Alpha up to his feet as well by keeping his grasp tight around the man's throat!

Should they both rise without any interruption, The Storm would attempt to display his strength to the world and show Alpha the error of his ways, by attempting to sling him straight over the top rope by his throat!

Punkology

Kid_Omega91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 pm
Alpha was trying as hard as he could to get Matt's hand off of his throat but it wasn't working at all. The big man was slowly rising and still had his intensive grip on Alpha's delicate throat. Alpha heard the words The Storm spoke before he launched Alpha over the top rope and sending him down hard to the ground with a large thud echoing around the arena.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:55 pm
The crowd went wild as they watched Alpha fly over the top rope and crash onto the mats below! One down, two more to go!

After sending Alpha out of the ring, The Storm would back away from the ropes and rub his jaw, still feeling raw from the previous superkick right into his chin. As he got further from the ropes, he'd turn about to search for Omega or Gamma. Had both men remained in the ring since he had been taken down?!

Punkology

Kid_Omega91

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:45 pm
Omega had managed to sneak out of the ring and was looking for some kind of weapon under the ring. Gamma in the meanwhile had made it to the ropes and got to his feet. He stared at Matt intently and motioned for him to drop the bat so they could slug it out see who the dominant monster really is.

Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff