A Surprise For the Champ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:20 pm
As Legacy came back from commercial break late into the show Mirela was standing in the ring with a microphone having recovered from her loss last week. Wasting no time as the crowd was booing Mirela raised the microphone up before speaking, "Oh Miranda I know you're finally awake back there. Why don't you come back out here after all I have a surprise for you." Mirela then lowered the mic and waited to see if Miranda would actually comeback out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:27 pm
Miranda's theme would hit the PA as the crowd stood on their feet,cheering. Out from the back came a groggy Miranda obviously still feeling the effects of the tranquilizer she received from Angel. To her right,helping her walk to the ring was Talia Rose,her identical twin. Miranda would slowly make her way to the ring,using the steps,and with Talia's help,make it under the top rope. Leaning against the turnbuckle she would gaze at Mirela. "What do you want, Mirela...? I have a kind of busy night...so..." Miranda looked at her with half open eyes,and she spoke softer then usual.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:40 pm
Mirela smiled and laughed at the poor state Miranda was in as she raised the mic up to speak, ""It's simple what I want really. You are going to face me right here right now for the Nephilim title. Why you're probably going to ask? Well let me ask you a question in response to that. Have you seen or heard from little Wylde lately?" Mirela then pointed up to the titantron as the image showed a live feed from a area backstage showing Wylde in only her bra and panties with her hands tied behind her back in a chair all beaten up with Lyssa standing next to Wylde with a knife in her hands.

Mirela then went to speak again as the crowd was erupting in boos from the tactics Mirela went for in setting this up. "Now as you can see I have your little sister as my guest back there. If you don't want anything bad to happen to her you'll make this title match happen right now and I will win it." Mirela chuckled as the boos continued before going back to speaking, "If you don't who knows what will happen to little Wylde back there. Maybe I'll get to experience how her blood tastes. Since I was kind enough to leave her something to wear you denying this might revoke that kindness and she could end up fully exposed. Maybe I could turn her into one of my kind depending on what you choose to do here." Mirela laughed loudly as she waited to see what Miranda would choose to do now that she knows her little sister is held captive.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:00 pm
Talia exploded in anger. "You b***h! I'll fu-" Miranda put her hand on her sister's shoulder. "No...Talia,go get my championship." You want a title match...? You got it. Just don't hurt my baby sister. Don't hurt my Wylde." She sounded concerned as she looked at the titantron and then at Mirela. Just you wait,I won't forget this ever Mirela  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:15 pm
Mirela chuckled as a ref came out to the ring with the title belt after Miranda agreed to the match and the titantron when back to showing the ring as Mirela approached Miranda in the corner and as the bell rang would attempt to quickly Irish wipe Miranda over to the other side of the ring.

Lyssa backstage with the captive Wylde smiled while watching the match from the room they were in as Mirela got the match just as planned. "Looks like you're Miranda's weakness and why she will lose the title." While patting Wylde on the side of her face with her free hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:21 pm
Almost on instinct Miranda would counter the Irish whip into an irish whip of her own before falling to one knee,shaking her head,trying to get the blood back into her head, She wasn't nearly in fighting form.

Wylde would begin to slowly work her way out of the ropes,hopefully without arousing suspicion. "S-Sissy will win,you'll see."  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:26 pm
Mirela was sent across the ring with the Irish whip was after landing in the corner seeing Miranda on knee would run out of the corner and attempt a running boot aimed for the head of Miranda.

Lyssa getting annoyed at Wylde's comment and would attempt to grab onto Wylde's shoulder, "You forget we have all the power right now." Lyssa would say as she then attempted to pull on one of Wylde's bra straps and cut it with the knife.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:33 pm
Miranda would crumple to the grounfrom the force of the running boot. That was definitely not helping her at all. She had to get up,had to get back in this. On the one hand,she was worried about Wylde,on the other was her pride as a champion and her desire to win. It wasn't much of a choice. She would slowly get to her hands and knees

"S-Stop!" Wylde's legs would wrap around the one Lyssa was putting more weight on,and attempt to upend her.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:35 pm
Mirela watched and laughed before getting into perfect position as Miranda got to her hands and knees and looked to quickly finish this off with her Doll Breaker finishing move.

Lyssa was knock slightly off balanced causing her to stop her attempt of cutting Wylde's bra strap before it happened which really started to piss Lyssa off as she got back to her feet and tried to begin to choke Wylde with her free hand on her neck. "Keep that up and we will see what happens to you got it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:51 pm
Miranda would be planted face first on the canvas, and roll to her back. She looked completely uncoscious.

"you...horrible..woman! Unh!" She would attempt to kick Lyssa's Kneecap as she was choking her  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:59 pm
Mirela would take her time as she went to attempt a pin cover on Miranda to finish the match and win back her title.

Lyssa was kicked in the knee cap letting go of Wylde's throat and dropping down onto one knee getting increasingly pissed off.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:03 pm
Miranda was pinned for three. She was out cold.

Wylde would run to the side of the room and attempt a Hurricanrana Driver against the pavement. She was angry at this witch.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:18 pm
The ref rang the bell reluctantly as Mirela stood up triumphant and was handed the Nephilim title belt raising it over her head while planting one foot on top of Miranda's chest as it seemed her plan worked.

Lyssa was caught off guard and surprised by Wylde getting out of the chair and then knocked out cold but the hurricanrana driver into the pavement dropping the knife.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:28 pm
Wylde would slip her hands free of the rope,and open the door,running out looking for someone to help  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:37 pm
Mirela not done with Miranda after taking her title back put the belt down and climbed out of the ring to grab a pair of handcuffs out from under the ring. Sliding back into the ring with the handcuffs Mirela would walk over and try to drag Miranda over to the nearest ropes before attempting to cuff on of Miranda's hands throwing the other end around the rope and then cuffing Miranda's other hand leaving her with no place to escape to before attempting to slap Miranda across the face to wake her up.  
Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff