Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] On The Other Side (TG/Lawr) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MoonKitsune rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:47 am
The house just showed up, just like it had before, and with the recent rain showers, he decided a trip inside was worth staying dry compared to going through a downpour.

Stepping inside, he shook off his jacket free of rain and pulled down his hood, slowly walking down the creaky hallways. He had to wonder - what would this place be worth? Could someone stake a claim and sell it to a real estate agency or was this property of the school?

Quote:
Rolling a 5: ALL PLAYERS AT ANY POINT CAN FORFEIT THEIR ATTACK TO ROLL 2d12. If you roll odd, you do this damage to your opponent. If you roll even, you do this damage to YOURSELF - no modifier, you can ONLY DO THIS ONCE. You feel an uneasy unsettling feeling, as if something is coming, but you can't place what or when.

Baneful

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:24 am

Lawrence had submitted grudgingly to being poked, prodded and examined and the results had been that he was not healthy by a long shot but was no longer in immediate danger of fainting from starvation. It was enough to warrant him being permitted on simple and low-risk missions not far from the island. He was not allowed back to the Sahara.

As it was, he ended up taking a simple haunted house patrol, rather enjoying the place with its musty strangeness and quiet, a yawning boundary between realms which hinted at some grand past just unseen. Most of his patrols he encountered no one and he expected this to be no different.

Moving serenely through the grey and damp twisted building, dressed all in white with his pale skin and pale hair, he almost looked like he belonged there. When he heard a door opening and creaking on the floorboards, he moved towards it curiously, fearless while he had the escape pendant around his slender throat.

Moonkitsune

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:34 am
The entire house breathed, as most houses in Halloween did, though he was more used to the sounds of moving magma and ash pittering on glass windows than the creeks and scrapings of the house. Even his other father's house, hollowed from dead trees, did not sound this way.

"Reception sucks here." He complained as he looked at his eyephone, holding it up and then pulling out his blackscary to see if that worked before pocketing both.

Popping a lollipop into his mouth, his massive ear caught noise from someone behind him and he turned to see a white figure moving towards him. It jolted him at first before he huffed out. "Jack damn ghost. Don't you guys have any class?" He complained to them as he moved towards the figure. "Don't you have a tombstone to sit on?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:52 am

Lawrence was thrown out of his stride somewhat as the small (very small) figure came into view. He wasn't sure what he had expected, but it certainly was not a strange red monster which looked a great deal like how the more fantastical depictions of demons tended to be drawn. Even with the amount of time he'd spent on the island and the strange things he'd seen, there was always something of the unreal to him in the creatures of Halloween, as if it was all some elaborate joke and one day he would find out it was simply stage make up and little else.

Being called a ghost did however make him smile slightly, one of them, it seemed like this one thought he was one of its kindred, a ghost. Hah.

<>

He smiled slightly and bowed slightly. "I assure you I have no end of class, though I appear to have misplaced my tombstone." His brow was raised slightly. "To whom do I owe the pleasure of my present company?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:21 am
TG snerked at the ghost who ran along with his tombstone joke. At least it had manners, he'd give it that. It was also better than wandering the house alone.

As if it was a huge burden of forced formalities to even allow Lawr to be offered his hand, he lifted up his claw. "TG, and you?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:47 am

"Delusor." he said, shaking the strange creature's claw with a firm and assertive handshake. "But do call me Del. Nice to meet you TG. What brings you to this strange little place we have here?" He relinquished the hand and turned to head back in the direction of the hallway he'd come from as if expecting to be followed. "Did you simply end up here too? I am quite lost, but it's not so bad."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:57 am
Strange.

His hand was cold - but not ICE cold as most ghost were. Even a fire imp could detect some heat, and that in itself was strange.

"I didn't get lost. It's raining foxfires and cannon cats out there. A dry place merely presented itself. I'm waiting out the storm until I can walk back to the dorms. The last storm destroyed my other umbrella." He grumbled as he walked alongside Del.

"What about you, Del?" He narrowed his eyes at him. Was this guy a Reaper? Not a undead. He didn't smell like one.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:11 am

Lawrence, or rather Del found the whole situation amusing to say the least, able to feel the furnace heat of the creature through the handshake. Butch didn't like it, he was naturally a creature of chill and death, of flesh gone stiff and cold in the air. He wanted to put the fire out. In due time, he was reassured, in due time.

"I got lost." he repeated, having heard from some other hunters on duty that most of the students in the Haunted House ended up there through fluke more than intent. "Went through a door out of curiosity and now here I am. Glad to be dry at least if it is raining outside." TG got a curious look. "I assume you do not get along well with rain. I don't much like water either, if I'm honest."

He leaned over to inspect an old and dusty vase, removing the dust cover with a flourish and examining it, it did not seem to be from any human era he could easily put his finger on, but it was unmistakably old. He wondered how much of what was in this house could be sold to unsuspecting humans and what the fear exposure might do to them.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:05 am
"I don't have it where I live. Puddles and I also don't get along." He commented as he used his claws to heave himself up onto a fainting couch that was in the hallway for others to take a break. It looked as if something had clawed it and torn at the stuffing, and he pulled some out before blowing it, watching it float a moment before falling down. A dustbunny peaked out to collect it before running back into a hole.

"Why don't you like the rain?" He asked, not bothering to look at him as he hopped back down causing dust to scatter up.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:00 pm

"No rain at all? That sounds like it might get a little monotonous." he watched TG thoughtfully, still trying to get a handle on what he might be. Whatever it was, it seemed young but with the strangeness of Halloween it was always difficult to tell if it was real or an illusion.

"I have had a few unpleasant run ins with water in general frankly, and I get cold easily when I am soaked to the skin."

All the while he was patiently trying to think of the most efficient way to get the jump on the strange creature.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:33 pm
TG grinned at that. "Yes, cause ghosts do so often get soaked to the skin and loose their warmth, don't they? Does it also ruin that non-existent glow you have, Mr. Del?" He said, stopping to turn to him.

"Are you just running with my first assumption? Do you find it funny?" He felt personally insulted that he just decided to lie this entire time about being a ghost because TG just assumed far away he was. Did he think he was stupid?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:39 pm

"I did not say I was a ghost." he said with a very sweet smile. "That was all you, I'm afraid. I am quite private and have a rather busy life, I don't have time to be giving everyone I meet my number and species. And no, it is not quite funny."

He raised a brow at TG. "Should it be? I am not all that successful at the sense of humour thing."

Tilting his head he said. "It sounds a bit like insecurity to me."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:50 pm

"And you chose not to correct me, which seems a bit bizarre considering you aren't a ghost, undead or a monster, which means your alternatives are to your benefit." He stood there, slowly crossing his arms.

"You're making assumptions." He corrected.

Uncrossing his arms, he laced his claws and stretched them out in front of him. "So, what's this even all about, Mr. Del? Elder like you like messing with students? I already have candy so no point in offering me that." He said, reaching into his pocket to flash a lollipop and start unwrapping it.

"You're busy after all and time is seeds. So why are you here using up your oh so valuable time?" He popped the lollipop into his large, jagged-toothed mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:50 pm

"I chose not to correct you because it is none of your business what I am really. I could not tell you if you were a demon or a monster nor would I pry into it much further. Perhaps I prefer things to remain mysterious." he wiggled his fingers.

"That certainly depends on how you mean messing." he said airily, pulling out a small drawer on the place the vase was sitting only to find it was empty and filled with ash like dust. "And I am not sure you could deal with any potential gifts I could offer you, you seem a little naive, happy to dismiss any potential wisdom that could be offered your way."

He watched TG with the lollipop and wondered if it was the same sort of thing as they fed the minipets in the lab, logically progressing to musing on what exactly would happen to the boil before him if subjected to similar treatment to the minipets.

"And curiosity is worth much more than time you'll find. I'd love to teach you so much."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:02 pm
He rose a thick eyebrow at the wiggle fingers. This old guy was bonkers. His eyes went to the lost arm. Usually lost appendages were for ghosts and undead, but a undead could get themselves a new one. Ghosts were stuck with it, and he ruled out that. Monsters were more - unique in appearance. So he guessed a demon of some sort, but mostly leaned to a Reaper. A older Reaper who liked to mess in old houses and hated water. That gave him very little to go on.

The clothes at least suggested he wasn't poor as Jack. If he was influential, it would in his best interest not to mess with him. Last thing he needed was for him to show up in one of his father's offices and ruin a deal.

"Again, don't assume. I'm all ears, oh Mr. Benevolent Teacher of the Dusty Hallway." He said, watching as the man poked about the Haunted House.

"Looking for something?" Walking closer, he puffed out in a mass of smoke to appear atop the dresser and look down inside it and back to Mr. Del again.

After a moment, he smiled. "And I'm no mongrel monster." He pointed to the horns. "I'm as demon as they come." He was actually rather insulted by being seen as one, but this guy was a bit nuts to probably see what he obviously was.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff