Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Money in the Bank Ladder Match Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:23 pm
The following is a 6 man Ladder match with the Money in the Bank briefcase hanging above the ring and which is redeemable for a Legacy Championship Match at the time and place of the holder's choosing.

Participants:

Bernhardt Rosenthal
Major Devastation
Jason Byers
Renegade Young
Cyrus Everblaze
Luca Leone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:51 pm
The lights in the arena went dark as a heavy drum beat hit the PA system, which was soon joined by the driving bass line of Manowar's Warriors of the World. Once the bass line began, the stage itself began to glow from within with a pulsing red and gold light, and a single spotlight began to shine upward from the center of the stage as the guitar screamed. Major's silhouette soon started to become visible as he was slowly raised from under the stage. When the lift stopped, the illumination in the arena returned and the chllenger's red and gold mood lighting took over, revealing the Jarhead Juggernaut standing in the center of the stage.

The Devil Dog thrust both hands into the air, making the TOO SWEET gesture that the Sinister Syndicate was so fond of and gave a mighty roar, causing his pyro to erupt around him. Just before starting down the ramp, Major paused to take in the reaction from the crowd, exuding both confidence and arrogance as he mostly ignored the members of the audience.

MANY STAND AGAINST US, BUT THEY WILL NEVER WIN!
WE SAID WE WOULD RETURN, AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN
TO BRING THEM ALL DESTRUCTION, SUFFERING AND PAIN
WE ARE THE HAMMER OF THE GODS! WE ARE THUNDER, WIND AND RAIN!

THERE THEY WAIT IN FEAR WITH SWORDS IN FEEBLE HANDS
WITH DREAMS TO BE A KING, FIRST, ONE SHOULD BE A MAN!
I CALL THEM OUT AND CHARGE THEM ALL WITH A LIFE THAT IS A LIE
AND IN THEIR FINAL HOUR, THEY SHALL CONFESS BEFORE THEY DIE!

"Introducing first... He weighs in at 295 pounds, from San Antonio, Texas...REPRESENTING THE SINISTER SYNDICATE...HE IS THE MASTER OF DISASTER, MAJOR DEVASTATION!!!"

As he reached the ringside area, he performed a standing leap onto the ring apron before stepping between the top and middle ropes to enter the ring itself, and quickly ascended to the second turnbuckle, pointing at the case hanging high above the ring before flashing TOO SWEET.

BROTHERS EVERYWHERE
RAISE YOUR HANDS INTO THE AIR!
WE'RE WARRIORS!
WARRIORS OF THE WORLD!
LIKE THUNDER FROM THE SKY
SWORN TO FIGHT AND DIE!
WE'RE WARRIORS!
WARRIORS OF THE WORLD!

Devastation would soon hop down from the turnbuckle, making his way toward his designated corner. He would get in some last minute stretching while he waited for his opponents to arrive. It didn't matter who else was in the ring with him...Destruction Incarnate simply didn't care who he had to break. All he cared about was taking the Money in the Bank case to get another crack at the Legacy Championship.  

Veldrin the Shadow

Shadowy Rogue

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

The Soviet Son

Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:07 pm
A third week in a row. Another former world champion stood in the ring and Young had to prove himself to Major Devastation, as well as the other fighters in this match. The nerves hit him like an eighteen wheeler. This was Wrestlemania. The other five men, much like Renegade Young, were all willing to go to any length to get that briefcase. Bones would be broken, careers would be cut short, and only one man would do all of this without it being in vein. The California Kid could not stand to witness another man (or woman) take what he felt was his. He, too, was willing to break bones and risk lives for a chance at prestige.

Whoop whoop! That's the sound of da police!
Whoop whoop! That's the sound of da beast!
Whoop whoop! That's the sound of da police!
Whoop whoop! That's the sound of da beast!

The California Kid stood in front of a red and blue strobe light at the top of the ramp, acting as a silhouette before stepping into the spotlight and being greeted by tens of thousands of cheers. Of course, his state flag was draped over his shoulders as it usually was. The King of the Indies was about to participate in a fan favorite match: an annual Money in the Bank Ladder match that promised blood throughout the match and tension throughout the year. He was certainly a dark horse to retrieve the briefcase, but in his mind, he knew he had as much of a chance as anyone else.

Young walked down the ramp with a grin, staring at the briefcase dangling above Major. He was in awe of the spectacle that was Wrestlemania, but he could not undermine how important this win would be. Renegade hopped on the apron and climbed on the nearest turnbuckle before showing off his flag. He actually received a few boos, considering they were in New York, but the fans didn't like him any less for it. Young took the flag off his shoulders and dropped it on the set of stairs before hopping in the ring, across from Major Devastation.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:15 pm
As the crowd waited in silence suddenly The Tyrant started to play through the entire arena as after a few seconds Bernhardt Rosenthal walked out from the back wearing his jacket like a cape with a chain holding it around his neck. Once out on the stage in turn with the music Bernhardt would punch his right fist into his open left hand as pyro shots out from the stage. With the crowd giving a mixed reaction at the moment Bernhardt would then begin to walk down the stage towards the ring.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Introducing from Berlin, Germany standing at 6ft 6 weighing in at 285lbs Bernhardt Rosenthal!"

Once at ringside Bernhardt would scoff a bit before unhooking the chain from around his neck and tossing the jacket aside. After that he would back up a few steps before running and jumping up onto the ring apron before climbing into the ring in between the middle and top rope. Once in the ring Bernhardt looked at the two in the ring before looking up at the briefcase waiting for the rest of the competitors.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:43 pm

BREAK!
User Image
Caught out alone, and I'm tryin to be free.
Caught up in things that are inside of me.
Lookin for something that I cannot see.
Losing my faith but I'm tryin to believe.

User Image
Fans jumped to their feet and the arena erupted with cheers as the music erupted over the PA. After only a moment, the man of Dreams himself stepped out onto the stage. In his right hand he held his signature weapon, his chair wrapped in barbed wire."Cyrus, Cyrus, Cyrus!" Cyrus looked up into the audience, the view of the mass of cheering crowds left the man breathless as he glanced along the arena.

Cyrus made his way down the ramp stopping at both sides to show some love for all the fans that gave him the motivation to go the distance he had gone in his career. Shaking hands, stopping for pictures and giving high fives to the fans, Cyrus slowly made his way down the ring.

Losing my faith, losing my faith,
losing my faith, losing my faith.
Tryin to be free.. THE WORLD IS AFTER ME!

"..Weighing in at 225 pounds, from Phoenix, Arizona, Cyrus The Dreeeam Everblaze!"

When he made it to the ring, he suddenly jumped up onto the apron, showing off some of his impressive athleticism and looked out the audience as he threw his hand up to his mouth to shout. "******** THE WORLD!" The Dream finally turned to enter the ring through the top and middle ropes.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS AFTER MEEEEEE!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:01 pm
"Hail to the king, baby."

Ain't no sunshine when it's on
Only darkness every day
Ain't no sunshine when it's on
Cuz when its on, ya niggaz gonna be gone
Every time cuz we don't play

The crowd pops huge as Jason Byers' theme music fills the arena. The King of Sexy walked out onto the ramp, throwing his hood off as DMX's verse began. He knelt on the ramp, miming aiming a sniper rifle at the participants in the ring, and "fired", setting off the shower of red pyro behind him.

"Who turned out the lights?"
Is what niggaz be sayin'
Now you don't wanna fight
But ya niggaz be playin'
Thinkin' its alright keep playin with that road
And you gonna know the night
When you layin in that cold
Dirt gettin' tossed in your grave
Now it's all over
Preacher said "You was brave"
But now it's all over
You just one of the many, plenty I done gave it to
(*boom*) Ain't no savin 'you
No matter how many tears your moms' cried
Ain't gon bring your a** back
Plus in hell, you gon fry
Why? But now the only 2 releative questions
Is "Do we bury him or burn? Any suggestions?"
Either way, you up out of here for good
Now when niggaz mention you name
They knockin' on wood
Did I, get my, point across?
Another body on the shotte
Another joint I toss

"And their opponent, from Springfield, Massachusetts, by way of Brandon, Florida, weighing 233 pounds, he is the King of Sexy, JASON BYERS!"

Jason approached a fan with a beer sitting on the aisle (seriously dude? didn't you learn to hide your beer during a Byers entrance?), swiped the cup, and downed it, to a rather large pop. Some things never change.

There ain't no sunshine
When the Dark Man comes out
And I want mine
So I plan to keep my gun out
We got four 9's
So niggaz run in and run out
But I bust mine
Cuz I'd like to hear some shots
+Get At Me Dog+ niggaz know how its goin dizzy
When it comes to that flow, I gets busy
Who is he? Dark Man of the unknown
(GRRR ARF) One dog, one bone
Now who ain't goin home? Looks like you
You hear strike 1, talkin' s**t, strike 2
Won't be a strike 3, cuz I don't play fair
I'ma look you in your eye
While he hit you from the rear
Be like "Yeah, holdin' you up cuz you fallin'"
The Lord ain't comin' till niggaz stop callin'
You was ballin' a minute ago
In it for dough
Till it was "Yo, I swear to God, I didnt know"

Jason entered the ring, and the cheers turned to boos pretty quickly. The King of Sexy gave his jacket to the timekeeper, revealing a T-shirt reading "KING OF SEXY" in the Red Sox famous typeface, the back bearing his surname and, of course, the number 69. His navy blue trunks featured his name on the back, the B represented by the Sox logo. Jason was never one to miss an opportunity to piss off New Yorkers. He threw out a quick "suck it" taunt, receiving a mixed reaction. Now he joined the rest of the combatants waiting for the final person.  

FuriousSeahorse

Hilarious Sex Symbol

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:58 pm
Lights darkened and colored lights swirled around the stage as the final contestant's music hit the PA.

This is my last chance to ask for permission
This condition can't be fixed with a prescription
And don't you love the way it tastes? Humiliation
And don't you know control requires my submission

Cheers could be heard in Madison Square Garden as Luca Leone's theme boomed throughout the arena. The only female contestant for this year's Money in the Bank ladder match!

So now you're just in time to throw out my automatic world
takes non-believers and turns tables around
So now the walls you built, I'll take down your automatic world
makes running easy and turns tables around.

Fans waited in anticipation for last entrant, and for the match to start. Luca was taking a long time to get to the ring. However, the music continued to play until the music and the colored lights cut off and the normal lights were turned back on when it was apparent Luca Leone wasn't going to be coming down to the ring.

After a few moments the titantron came on and the backstage was shown, Not far from the walkway to the stage, Luca was found laid out and unconscious.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:40 pm
Suddenly the lights went to a dark green. A quick explosion is heard, and the titantron flashes the name:

? Good Question ?

Good Question's Theme Music starts to play as the crowd immediately starts jeering. He lost his qualifying match to Cyrus, and now he's in the match after attacking Luca! The nearly 400 pounder comes walking out from the curtain, with a glare on his face, rather focused look. Marching his way down the ramp, towards the ring.

He marched down, passing the ladders in the way of him, looking up at them as he continued. Good Question walked up the stairs and stepped over the top rope. He stood near the corner, looking at all five of his opponents. This monster is now in the Money in the Bank match!

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:13 pm
After watching what just unfolded, the man of Dream's stood there dumbstruck as the new entrant made his way to the ring. What the hell just happened? Good Question?! Cyrus was finally starting to comprehend what had just transpired and rage started to consume the man of Dreams as he stared at GQ from across the ring. As the match was about to get underway, Cyrus rushed at the 400 pounder looking to swing his chair at the monster of a man.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:16 pm
Good Question was looking around at the competitors in the match, why was this big man so invested in being in the Money in the Bank match? The monster was starting to walk towards one of the competitors beside him, but suddenly he saw Cyrus in the corner of his eye, and turned his back to him, preparing himself as he took the shot to the back with the chair! Question tensed back, a loud roar was heard from him as he takes steps towards the ropes.  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:21 pm
Cyrus' signature chair smacked across the monster's back with a satisfying sound. However, it wasn't enough for the man who's sister just got attacked. No, after the initial shot, Cyrus would go on a spree of chair shots to the large man.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:34 pm
Renegade had his eyes set on the three other men. Byers and Major had both been former works champions, and it would mean a lot to get the upperhand on either of them, but why not let one take the other out? Young ran towards the tall German and went for a running boot to the gut to make Bernhardt more prone than he was before.  

The Soviet Son

Businessman

Veldrin the Shadow

Shadowy Rogue

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:43 pm
Now that everyone was accounted for...more or less...Major began to survey the competition.

First, there was Renegade Young. A young, hungry upstart who was trying to make a name for himself in the big leagues. He would certainly prove to be a real wild card.

Then there was the "King of Sexy" Jason Byers. A long-time veteran who hasn't been seen in ages. Would ring rust prove to be a factor in what would likely be a grueling war of attrition? Only time would tell.

Also on hand was Major's comrade-in-arms and fellow Sharpshooter Society member, Bernhardt. Just how far would their alliance go when it's every man for himself, and both men are eyeing the same prize?

Cyrus "The Dream" Everblaze...a multiple-time world champion...a dangerous individual who would stop at nothing to get back to the top. Certainly a threat who would need to be dealt with, but he was currently occupied with a certain uninvited guest.

That aforementioned uninvited guest would be Big Question...the 400-pound gorilla in the room, and the monkey wrench in everyone's game plan.

Once the bell sounded and the chaos began, Major slid out of the ring and made a beeline for one of the ladders surrounding the ringside area and began working on folding it up. Should the big guy manage to get it collapsed without interruption, he would attempt to give Cyrus a hand and slam it into the back of BQ's knee from outside the ring.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:02 am
Good Question was taking the chair shots, each one stinging more and more, his back beginning to redden already! He would try to roll out of the ring, but Major suddenly took one of the steel ladders and bashed it into the side of Question's leg! Question holding his knee as he had no where to go but stay under the bottom rope!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:50 am
GQ was in no position to escape the Dream's wrath. Dropping his chair, Cyrus would wrap his arm around the head of monster and attempt to pull him into position for the FTW!

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games