Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Change is closer den ya tink! (Hamilton vs Hedro) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:00 pm
WWFG Titantron
Following the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, the tron cut to a shot of a log cabin in the mountains of North Carolina. The camera would pan to the back of the house, where the same man who was featured in an earlier promo was once again on the tron. A large smile on his face illustrated his general positive personality. He would begin seaking in a booming voice.

"HELLO AGAIN MY FRIENDS, I TRULY HOPE DAT YOU ARE ENJOYIN' DA SHOW LIVE AS MUCH AS I AM ENJOYIN' IT HERE IN BEAUTIFUL NORTH CAROLINA!!!"

The man would turn over his shoulder and look out at the view, still speaking as he did so.

"Ya know, it's amazing da emphasis America has placed on wealth. Money for da bus, money for da bars, money for da fancy houses filled with all da fancy tings dat dey buy from da stores filled with things built, sewn, and assembled by my people, for pennies compared to da $15 an hour dat these people want to flip burgers in an air conditioned restaurant. Money is everyting ta da people of dis country, and it's da very reason dat dis company is falling apart. You see, like America, WWFG is on life support. You've got a 12 year vet pullin double duty on the WrestleMania card just ta stretch it out and ya tink dat ya don't have problems? Da problem is despite da best of circumstances, each and every one of you have become what you despise. You have become complacent, and change is da enemy of complacency my friends. Change is upon you all, and it's closer den you tink...are you ready?

The tron would cut to static suddenly...and the lights would go pitch black.Suddenly the PA system begins to softly play an Old Bill Whithers tune.

Ain't no sunshine when she gone...
It's not warm when she's away

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone...
She's always gone too long

Anytime she goes away..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The crowd would wait in anticipation for the lights to come back up, and after about 5 seconds a orange hue would fill the arena, as the man who had been featured on the tron twice this evening erupted from the back. He walked out onto the stage, where he paused for a moment, surveying the crowned who gave the newcomer a very warm reception. He certainly wasn't hard to look at, that's for sure. He had a satchel over his shoulder, and he made his way down the ramp, slapping high fives with the fans as he made his way down the long ramp to the ring.

He would pause as he came the ringside area, taking the satchel off his shoulder and tossing it into the ring. He would begin hopping from one heel to the other, hyping himself up before bolting to the apron and leaping up onto it, and then immediately leaping over the top rope and rolling out to mid ring...landing on one knee because the ladies love that.

The crowd would pop at the acrobatic display from this newcomer, and he would make his way up to his feet, reaching for a mic from the roadie and making his way to the center of the ring...he would squat down and hold the mic to his mouth, yelling out.

"MADISON SQUARE GARDEN...GET UP ON YA FEET!!!! PUT YA BEER AND POPCORN DOWN N GET READY FOR ONE OF THE MOST HIGH ADRENALINE THINGS DAT YOU HAVE EVA WITNESSED!!!"

The crowd popped at the mention of the arena, and the man looked to keep the crowd going as he continued on.

"I gotta tell ya, its been quite a show. I spent last week filming those videos so dat I could let ya know just who I am. Now, I am here, standing in da middle of dis ring and I have just one ting ta say..."

The man would pause, allowing for anticipation to build.

"...MY NAME...is Kirk Hamilton!!! I am from Cape Verde, West Africa. I am a 5 foot 11 inch, 218 pound stick of dynamite dat is ready ta EXPLODE right here in the middle of this ring. I know a lot a people are wonderin just what it is dat I bring to da table round here...and let me answer each of those people right now. I am here ta put on a show, and in the spirit 'a competition I am here to push everyone I compete against ta bring de're very best ta da ring wen dey square off wit me. I am White African Awesome folks, its gonna take da best WWFG has ta offer ta keep me from skyrocketing ta da top. 'N juss ta prove dat I'm not a chump wit a big mouth, I'm gonna stand here in da centa 'a da ring 'n ask anyone in da back who feels like dey have sumting ta prove ta da management 'round here ta come on out 'n let's give dese people a show...don't keep me waitin maaan."

Kirk would look down the ramp to see if there was anyone in the back who needed to make a name for themselves saw Hamitlon as a chance to put on a A+ quality match.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:26 pm
The White African Awesome finished his promo, and wouldn't have to wait long! The lights turned to a bright yellow, as the slow beat of drums starts, building up to a line of Japanese instrumental.

THIS IS DANGEROUS!
OPEN UP YOUR HEAD, FEEL THE SHELL SHOCK!

THIS IS DANGEROUS!
I WALK THROUGH MINDFIELDS JUST TO MAKE YA' HEAD ROCK!

Mindfields by The Prodigy plays through the arena, and out walked Jamie Hedro. Wearing plain white tights, black knee pads and black boots and no shirt, he simply looked around at the crowd. Not much of a reaction from the Madison Square Garden audience, as they had no idea who this guy was. After moments, he simply spit down at the ground before proceeding to walk down the ramp.

Once the long ramp ended, Hedro got a running start before sliding in head first, flipping forward to his feet. He put his hands together in a praying form, bowing down. Jamie then snatched the microphone from Justin Roberts, and the theme song died down as the lights turned back to normal.

Jamie Hedro: Let me intwoduce myself, both to you, and these dumb morwons in the Newark crowd!

The crowd was still confused at what was just said, the broken English of this Japanese man made it sound like he totally botched the name of the city. They listened on...

Jamie Hedro: I....am Jamie Hedro....The Man That Never Punches! I am disciplined to not thwow a fist in a fight, my kicks are so powerful that dewer's no need for a weak punch! I am awso fwom a much bettewr company, JAPAN!

You down't belong here, Kiwk Hamowlton! You should go back to that losewr countwy known as Afwica! Go ruwn with the giraffes and get twampled owne by the stampede of buffawo! You want a open challenge? You have a man that accepts youwr chawwenge!

I will prwove that you are a poor competitowr, much like your Newark Yankees!

The New York crowd knew what he was aiming at, and boy did they start booing! No one makes fun of the New York Yankees around here! Even if he mispronounces New York and says "Newark!" The fight was on, as Hedro drops the microphone and is in a ready stance, a referee running in and checks to see if both men were ready for the match to begin!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:34 pm
Kirk didn't even know who a Newark Yankee was, but boy did he get the feeling that whoever it was mighty important to these New York fans. Kirk would take a ready stance in his corner, and given the fact that Jamie pretty much told Kirk that he didn't have to expect a punch in this match, prepared to do a whole lot of dancing around to avoid dem kicks.

DING! DING! DING!

The bell rings and Kirk comes out to the center of the ring, looking to cut the ring in half and see what Jamie would do to start things off here in this impromptu match-up.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:36 pm
Hedro circled Kirk, shuffling his feet as he moved around. Accepting the lock up, Jamie would try test out Kirk, attempt to use his strength to move Kirk back to the corner.  

WhosBadNowBoys1

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:40 pm
Kirk would accept the test of strength, standing his ground in the center of the ring, refusing to give an inch to the King of Foot Combat. White African Awesome was here to rumble baby, and he would look to wrestle Jamie down into a side headlock, instead looking to try and weaken his opponent early.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:44 pm
Hedro was caught in the headlock, a simple way to wear someone down. However the start of the match and the many ways to reverse makes it a quick escape. Hedro would look to turn outward, and maneuver to put Kirk in a Top Wrist Lock. This he would try to bend the wrist back, looking to try to force him down to his back!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:50 pm
Kirk is caught by the wrist lock and dropped to the mat. However, he looks to roll his feet over his head and bring himself back to a standing position, while still in Jamie's wrist lock. From here he would attempt to reverse the wrist lock and flip Hedro onto his back.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:53 pm
Hedro had Kirk planted into the mat, looking to keep him down for a quick witted three count. However Kirk's wrestling knowledge is shown, as he flipped back to his feet, and rotates Hedro's arm causing him to flip forward onto his back!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:17 am
From here Kirk looks to position himself facing away from Jamie, so that he might attempt the most beautiful standing moonsault anyone had ever seen...well anyone except for Jamie who was about to eat it if he didn't move his a** out of the way.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:41 am
Kirk was quick enough to turn and hit the nice looking Standing Moonsault, the crowd was clapping from the reversal, and now a slight cheer for the Moonsault hitting!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:34 am
Kirk would kip back up to his feet, his early string of offense putting him in the drivers seat. He would look to keep it going by looking to pull Jamie to his feet and deliver a knife edge chop directly to the chest.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:26 pm
Jamie rolls to his side, holding his ribs and trying to get a full breath in. He feels himself being pulled up to his feet, and he takes a Knife Edge Chop right to the chest! Taking a few steps back, holding his now burning chest!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:42 pm
Kirk would stay on the attack looking to back his opponent up to the ropes to look to set him up for a hard Irish Whip across the ring looking to cause his opponent to rebound toward him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:48 pm
Hedro was caught with another Chop before he was back to the ropes. He felt his arm being pulled, and Hedro looked to reverse the Irish Whip and send Kirk to the ropes! On the rebound, Hedro would try to do a Tilt-A-Whirl Side Slam!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:52 pm
Kirk had his momentum reversed and before he was even able to think about a counter he was lifted into the air and slammed hard onto the mat! A stinging rolled through the body of Mr. White African Awesome and it was clearly shown by the look of discomfort on the face of the newcomer that the tide of this match might shift if Kirk doesn't string something together quickly.

Kirk would roll onto his stomach, and try to push himself back up to his feet...

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games