Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Boxer Anarchy's Wrestlemania Open Challenge Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:03 pm
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
It's time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys
Make some noise

The introduction of Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance began to play in the arena as a shaky titantron video played. The crowd boo'd for the demon that had entered the last show before Wrestlemania as a returning fan favorite and turned heel at near Big Show speeds. As the music transitioned to Kanye West's Monster, Boxer Anarchy stepped onto the stage. His Wrestlemania attire was a militaristic in nature. Boxer had his normal Black jeans and wrestling boots on, but he was wearing a grey and gold naval jacket and matching cap. He stood on the stage looking around at the cheering crowd waiting for the bass to drop at the end of the verse.

User Image

I shoot the lights out
Hide 'til it's bright out
Whoa, just another lonely night
Are you willing to sacrifice your life?

The drop coincided with "Boxer Anarchy" appearing on the titantron. The demon took his time walking down the entrance ramp. A cameraman tried to get in close for a better angle of Boxer, only to have his camera pushed away by the demon.

Just stop it
I'm a monster
(Everybody knows)
I'm a mother ******** knows)
I'm a I'm a I'm a monster
I'm a mother ********' monster

Boxer stepped up on the ring apron like a normal person for once and stepped over the second rope and into the ring. He went to the far corner of the ring and sat down, leaning against the turnbuckle, waiting for his opponent, whoever they might be.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:58 am
All the lights go out in the arena as the opening of Lamb of God - Still Echoes comes onto the PA system. Once Randy Blythe is heard screaming,out from the back comes Draze ready for a fight as the crowd has come unglued!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A thousand heads cut clean across their necks
right down the hall from me.
The reich's relentless blade, thirsty and shining red
still echoes of their screams."

"DRAGONS HAZE! DRAGONS HAZE!! DRAGONS HAZE!!! DRAGONS HAZE!!!! DRAGONS HAZE!!!!!"

Draze then marches down the ramp ready for a fight.

"This is a tarnished heirloom, passed down through iron fists
A shameful house of doom, a legacy of collapse.
Built on a painful truth."

Draze then makes it to the ring as he removes his cloak and shirt before hopping up onto the apron.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A thousand years of failure, a thousand years they bled.
To the bear, the blitzkrieg, and the holy father.
They just bowed their heads."

"From Nashville, Tennessee, weighing in at 275 pounds, The Dragons Haze... DRRAAAZZZZEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

Draze makes his way into the ring, ready for the big match he has accepted!

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:06 pm
Boxer stood up and took off his coat and hat. He a microphone on the edge of the ring and walked up to Draze. The Demon stared up at The Dragon's Haze, a competitor that was almost 6 inches taller then him and chuckled. "You're gonna fight me old man?" Boxer took a step back. "Why would a has been like you want to fight me? The uncrowned Grand Slam Champ." Boxer tossed his microphone towards Draze, awaiting his response.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:34 pm
Draze took the mic right out of Boxers Hand, not the least bit intimidated. "It's Wrestle Mania Bro! I couldn't stay away from the biggest show that separates us from the competition. And quite honestly, the things you've been saying and doing as of late haven't been sitting well with the locker room or the fans of WWFG. And being that an old has been like me has been a conscience of the locker room and a spokesman of the fans for over a decade. I figured I would be the one to put this to an end!" And then Draze did something not too known of him.... He went for a hard slap across Boxers face!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:46 pm
The slap landed hard on Boxer's face, knocking him onto the ground. He sat for a moment a bit stunned then slowly stood up while laughing. "A former WWFG World Champion vs a future one then... Perfect." Boxer took a step back and leaned against the ropes. "Someone ring the bell..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:50 pm
Sure enough, the bell rang and Draze was ready to show Boxer some clarity in life. Draze charged at Boxer with his arm out, appearing to be going for a clothesline. But it was a ruse, Draze was really going for a drop kick aimed at Boxers right knee!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:26 pm
As Draze ran at Boxer, the demon quickly dropped and rolled out of the ring, he didn't want to start the match in a disadvantages position. The crowd boo'd the demon's cowardly tactics but he didn't care. He had said it the week before. He was back to win match and titles, not fans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:32 pm
Well Boxer can retreat and it won't matter, Draze won't stop! The Dragons Haze simply hops up and slides his legs and body through the top and middle rope, looking to drop kick Boxer in the face before he can properly react!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:37 pm
Boxer was too busy taunting the crowd to notice Draze changing diving through the middle rope. The dropkick from the big man connected and launched Boxer into the the announce table with a loud thud. But the landing from the high risk maneuver couldn't have felt good for Draze either.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:41 pm
Well Draze was able to land on his feet as the crowd Cheers at the prowess of the big man. Draze then looks to grab Boxer by the head and neck and slam it several times against the announce table!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:51 pm
Boxer was grabbed by the neck and hair and slammed into the announce table, Boxer tried to get his hands in front of his face to minimize the damage done. The crowd chanted "YES" after every bash of his head against the table.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:04 pm
After the sixth head bash, Draze goes to throw Boxer onto his back on the floor. If successful, Draze will hop onto the announce table and go for a moonsault!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:14 pm
Boxer had managed to block most of the damage to his face by blocking with his hand but was still tossed backwards by Draze. The Dragon's Haze underestimated just how much he had stunned his opponent though. When Draze went up to the top of the announce table. Boxer would roll over and hop up onto one knee, the demon grabbed at Draze when his back was turned, trying to pull him over and drop him face first right on the announce table.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:22 pm
Draze is grabbed and yanked off, hitting the table sternum first. The crowd gives a loud "OOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!" as he then clutches his chest.  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:40 pm
Boxer stood up and rubbed his neck. He realized the ref's count was up to eight. The demon quickly rolled under the bottom rope and then back out in order to break the count. When he stood back up he saw Draze rolling on the table, gripping his chest. Boxer saw an opening and moved to grab Draze's legs, then yank him off of the table onto the floor.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games