Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Wolf And The Hunter (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image
Cynder, a two year old, pregnant wolf, was in her forest home walking along the trails looking for food. She was black with a reddish tint on her back, and tail, as well as her legs and underbelly and icy blue eyes. She was a beautiful specimen. She was sniffing around a hunter's home lately, going through his trash since food was scarce here. She was living off of scraps and old food. Sometimes she went without when there wasn't much in the trash cans. She could smell food cooking before she went into the bushes outside of the hunter's home. She hid in the shadows of the bushes waiting for a chance to steal the food and hopefully not get shot or caught in a trap. She noticed a bowl of food inside of a small cage which looked like a dog house at first glance since it was covered with some wood and leaves. She approached slowly, knowing that it might be a trap. When she stepped inside, she jumped as the door slammed shut. At first glance, she didn't seem pregnant, just really fat. She yelped and growled as she was caught in a bear trap, close to the trap the hunter laid for her. Her foot was caught and as she pulled on the foot snare trap, she yelped and struggled to get free, wanting to p[rotect her unborn cubs.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:18 pm
Priest was the hunters name he heard the bear trap and checked outside. he saw the wolf and let it out and put a fully cooked chicken for it then walked inside
Diamond Flight
i will find a pic later

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image
Cynder growled as Priest came closer to her. Though when he let her go, she hid in the bushes until he went inside. She then limped over to the chicken, sniffed at it for a minute, and began eating it hungrily. As she ate, she felt her little one's kicking, obviously enjoying the food she was giving them. She kept her ears at attention, just in case the hunter was trying to trick her. She was picking the bones of the chicken clean, showing that she wasn't eating properly because of the deer and smaller animals that the wolves usually ate were moving due to the winter coming. She had to wonder what was up with that hunter though. Usually hunters were after her fur, because it was so rare for a wolf in this area.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 5:04 am
Priest walked outside and said to the wolf "come inside if you want to get warm and to keep your babies from dying." he walked back in leaving the front door open
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:30 pm
Zero Hirashima

Cynder was a little wary of going into the house. She cautiously came inside. She had to admit, it was warmer than her home, and nicer. She started to sniff around the house a bit but kept her eyes on Priest as well as keeping her ears at attention. She then felt the pups kicking and winced a bit. Her leg was oozing blood from the trap and she was holding it up as if it was broken and in pain from it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:35 pm
Priest walked towards a closet grabbing some supplies after seeing the blood. then he knelt down beside the wolf and said "let me take care of your hurt leg." then he said "that trap wasn't meant for you it was meant for the bear that was roaming around my home. i am sorry you got hurt." a tear came out of his eye then he said "you are a beautiful wolf and you should not be hurt at all."
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:48 pm
Zero Hirashima
((Think you could play a male dog or something that belong's to priest? I think it would be cool if Cynder had someone to help with the pups that wasn't human.))

Cynder wasn't so sure about Priest. That is until she saw his tear. She always thought humans of any kind didn't care for animals like her. She winced a bit as she felt the sting of the antibacterial spray going onto her wound. She let out a small whimper and buried her face in Priest's chest. Her leg was shaking from the pain she was in. Being a wild animal, Cynder had never known the love of a good home or had a full meal to herself. Nor had she known the love that came with having a human of her own.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:47 am
Priest whistled and a pure white wolf with purple streaks came into the room he was much bigger than any wolf he walked in and sat down then priest said "Fang this is a new friend who is having pups by the looks of it and it is your job and mine as well to protect her and her pups got it." a serious looks came over fangs face and he nodded. then fang barked meaning "follow me please."
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:16 pm
Zero Hirashima

Cynder cautiously followed the male wolf. She was due any day to have her pups, so she had to find a hidden place to have them. As she followed Fang, she wondered where he was taking her. She was starting to get a little bit anxious about going any further.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:47 pm
Fang pulled out a extra large dog bed from under the bed of the master bedroom. he pulled it next to his then he said that only both them could understand "this was my old bed when i was two i am now five. this will be big enough for you and your pups. do not worry when my friend preist gives me a job to do i follow it because i owe him my life. i was a rare sight as a pup but i was as mean as they come but priest took me in but he was being shot in the back but he recovered we live here in the woods because he feels most at home with nature being raised by a wolf out here when he was a baby." now he protects me and i protect him now we do the same for you." he went to his bed and he said "get some sleep i will be awake but asleep."
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:15 pm
Zero Hirashima

Cynder laid down on the dog bed. She had to admit it was comfortable. Though she wasn't sure that she wanted to have her cubs out in the open. As soon as she was sure that Fang was asleep, she dragged the bed into an open closet. That was when her water burst and she quietly gave birth to three little bundles of fur. She fell asleep soon after once she was certain everyone was asleep, and after letting the pups nurse.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:01 pm
fang woke up he moved his bed to the closet and slept in front of it. priest went to bed and fell asleep.
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:34 pm
Zero Hirashima

Cynder woke up the next morning with a small sigh. She looked down at her three cubs and nuzzled them wrapping her tail over them to try and hide them for now. They all had black coats but one, had a star shape on her forehead. Cynder named this little girl, Starlight. The twin boys were identical in almost every way. They could only be told apart because one had two white socks that went half way up his legs, both were on his back paws. Cynder was quiet as she woke up, laying with her pups feeling they were safe as long as Fang and priest didn't try anything. She still wasn't sure if she could trust them yet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 7:04 am
priest woke up and went towards the bathroom with a towel and some clothes. while fang sat up and sat in front of the closet then he barked and it meant "are you hungry cynder? thirsty? also your children are beautiful."
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:00 pm
Zero Hirashima

"Thank you. I guess I could go for a little something to eat and drink." she said as the pups were snuggled up to her with her tail wrapped around them in a loving, motherly way. She was in pain from her leg too but wanted to stay with her pups in case they needed her. Like all new mothers, she was worried about something happening to her babies.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff