Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Human Faction Housing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:59 am
Human Faction

This is where the humans of the Sandmen live. Both civilians and military.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:45 pm
Freak

" I swear. . . If you step foot in my Forge again. I'll beat your dense. . .", A man shouted. He was in the midst of an argument with some group, of rookie human guards. Apparently, they had played a prank on the Blacksmith, of the Forge in question. They had stolen The Smith's store of raw iron, and sold it to some Elven Smith. Then decided to return once they heard the Blacksmith lose his temper over his discovery. The rookies returned to gloat, and even poke fun. It would seem they were of the " Anti-mutant" Branch of the Human faction.
This small group of the humans. Believed that their Leader was untrustworthy, and not at all human. They even accused her of corrupting the gene pool, by allowing Mutants into their midst. Though most of them failed to remember that, Freak was the first mutant in the entire Alliance, and he had been here for years before Kestra had arrived. They ignored him back then, but the fact remains. Their true problems, like most of those feeble infants known as the Human race., were not at all what they claimed them to be. IT was all politics, and Freak would have none of it. He chose to leave that sort of thing to Kestra to handle.
Meanwhile. . . The rookies, of which there were four. Were actually trying to bully Freak into his stores of ores. Saying that He wasn't contributing to the community. There was most likely more to it than that, but Freak had had enough.

Freak, had just finished giving the guards a flying lesson around the back yard. And was now, making his way through the halls of the building they all called home. Curses were muttered under his breath, and every time he passed a potted plant. He would spit into it, as if he was spitting acid. The skin just under his left eye was a slight yellowish tint. From where one of them had managed to get in a lucky hit, just before he was launched over the fence into an alley. It was quite plain on his face, that he was in no mood for any ones crap.
However, as he passed the Office of his Leader. He noticed that the door was cracked. The door was never opened, Kestra hated being disturbed. The mutant Blacksmith was about to go, about his way. When the sound of whimpering came from in side the office. Without hesitation, Freak entered the room. he was careful enough to open the door slowly, as to not make any noise. he did not want to alert the Attacker to his presence.
Upon stepping completely into the room. He found Kestra setting in her chair. It was hard to tell with the gas mask she loved to wear, but it looked like her eyes were wide open. Yet the way she was twitching, whimpering and had not verbally assaulted him for entering without permission, hinted at having a nightmare. The sight was strange to say the very least.
When she began screaming in terror, Freak closed the door behind him. Knowing it would halt any sounds from exiting. Then he advanced on Kestra. At first he tried calling to her. " BOSS!", He had not yelled, but he did emphasize the base in his voice. When that attempt failed. He tried to shake her awake, if she was sleep that was. Though even that failed. She was still whimpering, and even Freak had to admit it look pathetic for their leader to be behaving in this manner.
Freak finally cursed rather loudly, " F**K!" As he decided to do the one thing that might get him killed. He raised one right hand, and brought it down hard towards Kestra's face. He hoped to whatever might be watching over them from the heaven, that he did not actually connect.

Confused Commissar
OOC: I left it open time wise, so respond whenever you are finished in the fortress.

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:20 pm
User Image

Kestra Lyson

Psion of the Sandmen

With a resounding crack Kestra's limp body flew from her chair, head snapping to one side with the blow, the body twisting with the head, her body crumpling into a pile next to her desk. Some blood leaked from the edge of her mask, pooling on the floor next to her in a minuscule puddle, itself was offset from her face. A single uncovered eye, blazing with an unnatural light, was starring lazily into the distance, glassy and unfocused, like that of a corpse, though she wasn't. Calm, steady breathing was now audible as part of her mouth had slipped out from under the mask, her full pink lips were tilted up as though in a smile. Suddenly she began to stir, the gleam in her eyes was slowly dying, her breath became quick and panicky, and she began to twitch. Consciousness, at least as she knew, was beginning to take her over, her ethereal self was swiftly returning to its dormant shell, filling the seemingly lifeless body.

Quote:

Quote:

DawnShadow666
Not the best post in the world but I'll have something

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:28 am
Freak

Both the feeling, and the sound of the connection made, Freak flinched. So he did not notice her falling form, until it was slamming into the hardwood floor. " Sh**.", He cursed under his breath. Then moved around her chair to assist her. The blacksmith knelt down to check on her, There was a small amount of blood pooling on the floor. While her odd smile, and intensely lit eyes brought him to a halt. " What the hell was she doing? Why was she smiling?", He asked himself.
Then backed up a bit, as she began to come too. He could tell she was having trouble with waking up, almost as if she had been drugged. Then her breathing increased to shallow, panicky breaths. So, Freak leaned forward to slide his right arms under her, while hooking his left ones under her knees. Then attempt to lift her from the ground, and back into her seat. " Sorry about the smack, Boss. You seemed to be in trouble.", He spoke in a lowered volume, as not to startle her anymore than he was sure he had. He was also expecting to get a return on that slap.

Confused Commissar

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:34 am

Confused Commissar

Quote:

DawnShadow666

Ash appeared in the room in a flash of flames with the scent of brimstone and frowned over the situation before approaching to assess Kestra's condition. Thankfully, he was on good terms with Freak so he wasn't likely to be attacked.

But his assessment of the woman had him swearing very colorfully under his breath before he turned to the blacksmith, "She should have known better. I warned the council about this kind of thing months ago. She somehow connected to Gurzil's mind and got more than she bargained for. Same thing happened to one of the wolf pack. That one is now under isolation at a friends place. Thankfully I got Wind to put up a spell that alerts me to stuff like this," he explained before giving the blacksmith more eye contact.

One thing about Ash in his dealings with Freak was that he always explained things to him and spoke with respect to him. Now was no different.

"I know you won't like it and it won't be easy, Blacksmith, but you're going to have to take over for her for a bit. If anyone asks about her, tell them that she's not the flu and send them to me," he said simply, referring to the man by his title as he always did instead of an insult, "Any problems you have that you don't want me involved in, talk to Wind. That boy's got a mind for tactics and easy solutions that amazes me at times," he added before he lifted Kestra into his arms.

Then he gave the man a nod of respect, "By the way, your ore was returned to your forge about five minutes ago and the thieves have been put to changing bedpans at the hospital for a month," was his parting shot before he left to take Kestra to Sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:45 pm
Freak

The smell of brimstone, and the roar of flash fire shattered the silence. Freak's head snapping in it's direction. Normally he would not even react to Ash's arrival, but the Blacksmith was on high alert. His leader was incapacitated, and there was no sign of what was causing it, that his mortal eyes could discern. So, at of pure instinct. He reached for the paper weight with one hand, and drew Kresta's pistol with the other. He stepped in between the new arrival and his Boss, bring the gun to eye level. However, He paused and doubled over in relief with a sigh, when he actually looked at the individual in question. Then places the weapon back in it's holster.
Freak stood back watching, and listening. The blacksmith had grown to respect the Demon, He had worked hard for this alliance. That and he refused to call Freak by his name. Saying, " Name or not, it's still an insult.".
It was funny to think about, but Freak had always preferred the company of demons and the like. At the most, they considered him inferior, but not a freak or a monster. At the least, they try to eat me, so it is important for one to find a middle ground when dealing with Demons.
Currently he was just nodding, as ash gave him orders and then took off. Freak ended up standing there for five minutes, working everything out in his head. Then fell back in the chair, a single hand coming to rest on his face. " F**K!"

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:05 am
The Dawn Shadow

Sebastet had come here to take over Freak’s forge, though she tended to call him Smithy and tended to get into fights over people calling him Freak or anything else that she considered less than respectful… Jake had tried to pull her out of a few of those. Though he hadn’t tried after that last one. Honestly, she really hadn’t aimed for Jake. She’d aimed for the jackass that had called Smithy a … a name that didn’t bear repeating in her opinion. Not even in thoughts.

She’d expected Smithy to be here but since he wasn’t she’d turned it into lesson time. Of course, she’d been doing lesson time here whether he was here or not, so it really didn’t matter. She actually three promising apprentices for Smithy and six for Jake. At least, she thought it was six for Jake, he couldn’t seem to make up his mind…

Anyway, she commenced lesson time with sixteen kids of various ages: from seventeen down one little genius at six that she was keeping for Smithy whether he wanted the little girl or not.

Little Sharra made Smithy smile when she played peek-a-boo with him. It was bloody priceless! And the next idiot (Jackass Jan) that laughed at it was going to find out why Sharra was Sebastet’s prize student! Little girl wasn’t just a genius at the forge…

Sebastet shook her head to re-focus. She was getting a little bloodthirsty early today…

Oh. Yeah. Well. They were making weapons today anyway. Tiny ones. Hardest things to make in the forge, believe it or not…

And there she went, yelling at the oldest one, ham-handed Jackass Jan who thought he could do better with cast iron than a little bitty six year old and poured the stuff too fast then dropped the tiny little assassins darts into the tempering oil too soon…

Almost set the forge on fire…

Good thing Sebastet was good with fire…

Also a good thing Jake was good with keeping her from killing the Jackass…

Though from the look in little Sharra’s big innocent baby blue’s, Jackass Jan wasn’t going to be adding to the genepool…

Okay then! That does it for todays lesson! Don’t set the forge on fire! It would upset your teacher… Class dismissed and have a nice day! But first! Clean up your mess Jackass Jan! Sharra, dearest, would you please keep an eye on him for me? You know where Smithy likes to keep his things. Thank you so much, Sweetheart!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:37 am
OoC: It's alright, it happens. I know all to well lol. And dang right you can't change Seth's mind. If he is ever caught he will fight it tooth and nail.

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'breSandman Alliance
Where: At Home
With: Will

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: Dagger
OH: Dagger
Armor: General Clothing

User Image
User Image

The young man ignored the look of annoyance he was given. It irritated him just the same that they kept praising slavery as if it was the best in the world. However he kept in mind the fact that it wouldn't be the first time one of the 'slaves' were indoctrinated after a while. And for all he knew this guy actually got off on the pain these so called masters gave him. For now he just decided he would take them home for now so he could treat their cuts and make sure they at least wouldn't get worse. His father always taught him to give a helping hand, but also that slavery was a bad thing that needed to be banned worldwide. The only orders Seth would follow, would be his soon to be military ones.

As he listened to the other speak it just affirmed his thoughts about slavery. The idiots and asses that called themselves masters and ruled with an iron fist over the weaker ones just to feel powerful. Of course they would pick people like Will. They were an easy prey to these masters. All they needed to do was to be able to see him and he would probably already worship them. It was a sad business to be sure. Really all it did was rile up Seth. His hatred for slavery had dug deep over the years. He still ignored the stuff they spoke about the topic though. He wasn't interested in that at all. "Maybe you are cursed." he said when they spoke again about always being ignored and not seen. The young man had seen enough and learned enough to not completely discount that possibility.

It would definitely explain why they were treated the way they were. It didn't take long after until they reached the Human faction area and Seth led them to his house in the district. It wasn't really big by all means, but it was enough and it was home. They young man opened the door and led the other in before letting go of their hand, only hoping they would follow his example, It would be difficult to take care of their cuts and put away groceries otherwise. Not to mention Seth was getting slightly uneasy by the lengthened hand holding. He had never even done it before with his ex. "Have a seat, I'll get the first aid kit." he sat, gesturing at one of the chairs.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $500
House Keys

SKILLS

Sneaking, though he is still a beginner. So it isn't perfected yet.

Quoted
Dameon Black

-

-

[color=#66a3ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:47 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Will
| Where: Seth's Home | Who's Nearby: Seth |
Feeling: Heartbroken | Wearing: A white button-up shirt and loose black jeans |

Will was doing his best not to start an argument with Seth as they walked towards the man's home. He could tell that Seth thought that he was brainwashed or something. That really did annoy him so much. He couldn't figure out why Seth refused to really accept what he had to say about being a slave for the Re. He had heard so many other slaves in the pillow room talking about how they had come to the Re to give themselves up purely because they wanted the luxurious life that would be offered to them.

He suddenly found himself distracted from his thoughts when he heard Seth's comment about the possibility of him being cursed. "That would explain a lot about it, actually," he said. "That would explain why no one ever seems to see or hear me. But it wouldn't explain why there are a few people like you who can notice me. Why would a curse allow a very select group of people to notice that I exist?"

He followed Seth into his home and looked around for a moment. He gave a nod when Seth told him to take a seat and gave him an apologetic look as he finally let go of Seth's hand. "Sorry about clinging to you like that. Like I said, you're one of the only people to ever notice me. I guess my first instinct was to grab you and hold on so that I couldn't get left behind." He sat down in one of the chairs Seth indicated and lifted his feet off of the floor. "You have a nice home. I'm sorry about the bloody footprints I tracked through the house."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:28 pm
User Image

Rhun: Healthy, searching for his quarry.
Seth: Healthy, tending to Will's cuts.

Whether it was a curse or not they might never know. Not that Seth was really itching to find out either. It was his intend to just take care of Will's injuries and get him back on his way in time once they would be healthy enough to do so. If they ever were ready to fend for themselves at least. Seth wouldn't just throw them at the lions after all. He picked up the first aid kit, filled a bucket with water after grabbing a towel and walked to Will who sat on the chair with his feet up. "It's alright, we thankfully have no carpet so it is easily cleaned up." Seth sighed a slight bit at his slight though, 'we'. It had been a while now but he still missed his father, the man that had taken him in. With them gone the house seemed awfully empty these days. "Let's clean this first. I am not a healer though, so I can't promise it won't hurt. a bit" he warned the other. Where healers could heal with magic and no touching the tender wounds, he had to touch the cuts and it might sting a bit maybe. If it didn't then great, but he wanted to at least warn them before hand.

He then started to carefully was the dirt and blood from the cuts before he would bind bandages around. While he did his best for Will to help them out though, Rhun in the meantime had different plans with the young man, though he first had to find them. To make it to the base fastest he had grabbed a horse from a stable. He wasn't rich enough to buy one, but he could rent one. Using the mount he had covered a lot more miles to the old town, pushing full gallop, much faster than usual. Rhun had practiced on an ethereal horse already, but he had yet to conjure up a solid one that could hold him without vanishing the moment he tried to mount it. He was just not strong enough yet, something that bothered him the most as the mage felt like he just wanted to be able to use every magic that existed. In time. As he rode through the street of the human base, which luckily he still did blend in quite a bit, he though about the offer from his mysterious employer. It was an impressive offer, one that definitely had caught his attention.

Of course there was no love between the two men, they had just met, but would it really be a bad thing to be partnered with a powerful person like him? Rhun didn't mind to be frank, the promise of power was enough to propel his co-operation, it was better than the current demon that held his soul. And the mage would do everything in his power to get this 'vessel' and deliver them to the man. He didn't care what he would need to do as long as it meant he would end this swift and make a quick delivery. Rhun stopped in the street before he closed his eyes to recall the image he was shown, before raising his hand and when he opened his eyes he could see a blue trail going through the streets. It wouldn't point him directly to the target but it was close enough to show the general way. In the house Seth just finished putting the last bandages on and nodded to Will. "That is the best I can do I'm afraid, but at least it shouldn't get infected now." he said as he walked to his door, went to a corner of the street near his house and emptied the bucket before coming back in and closing the door. "You can stay here for the night if you want. But we have to find a new home for you, somehow. I can't be the only one that sees you." he said to Will.

Dameon Black

[color=#66a3ff]"SETH"[/color]
[color=#7733ff]"RHUN"[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:11 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

Will

Will let out a relieved sigh when Seth told him that the blood would be easy to clean up since there wasn't any carpet. "I promise that I'll clean that up for you," he said. "It only seems fair that I clean up a mess I made. You'll just have to tell me where the cleaning supplies are so that I can do it." He shrugged when he heard Seth state that he couldn't promise that it wouldn't hurt when he cleaned the wounds. "I can handle a bit of pain."

He winced a bit as Seth started to clean up the wounds on his feet. He could deal with pain, but he had to acknowledge how much it hurt to have the wounds on the bottoms of his feet. He laid back a bit and thought about what he should do. He knew that he couldn't expect Seth to put up with him forever. Seth was already helping him out so much just by noticing him and patching up his feet. He couldn't really ask for much more than that. He didn't have anywhere to go, but he couldn't really make that into Seth's problem.

Will wasn't really surprised to hear it when Seth told him that he could stay for the night but they would have to find a new home for him. He had to sigh when Seth said that he couldn't be the only one able to see him. "When I was growing up, the only one who ever saw me was my brother. He was the perfect one, the one that everyone noticed for every little thing. And he never let me forget that I was invisible, that I was nothing. I spent every day hoping that he was wrong. I spent every day thinking that he couldn't possibly be the only one who could see me. But it didn't matter how much I hoped for that. No one else ever could. Not until I wound up taken by the Re and met the man who would become my Master."

He shook his head a bit as he tried to shift back from that line of thought. He didn't like to think about his brother. Not only did he hate the memories he had of his brother, but he also felt immense shame and guilt when he remembered the way their final conversation had ended with Will snapping and killing him. It was something that he had never even told Zephyr during his time serving him, and he had told Zephyr every other detail about himself. He suddenly noticed a few tears starting to fall and tried to wipe them away before Seth could notice.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:39 pm
User Image

Rhun: Healthy, looking for nearby lodgings.
Seth: Healthy, talking with Will.

Rhun had stopped and left his rental horse with the nearby stable for the road back later before he had turned to follow the trail his clairvoyance spell had conjured to point him in the general direction of his target. They were close, he could see that much as the trail was dense and highly luminescent. Of course the trail could only be seen by the summoner or someone with special vision which was why Rhun wasn't worried about using it in a busy city. Once he had left the stable he followed the trail with a steady gait as he looked ahead so he could see on time when the trail would bend for corners. Once he got to a set of houses in the faction the trail vanished telling the mage that the quarry of the spell was nearby. That was when voices drew his attention to one of the houses and he decided to listen for a while just in case. Even if they weren't who he was looking for, the mage had not forgotten that nowhere in this world was truly peaceful and safe and it could alert him to individuals he might want to watch out for lest they slow him down more than is warranted.

Yes the young man had efficiency on his mind, but also a swift conclusion. And preferably a smooth get away so he wouldn't need to deal with unnecessary loose ends along the way. Rhun positioned himself just to the side of the window as he listened to the voices. At that time Seth had just finished throwing the water out as he listened to Will while they spoke about the bygone days. It still annoyed him they spoke of masters, but at least no one would get suspicious of him since they didn't notice the guy. It was more about family than this so called master however. It sounded like they delighted in pestering the male. Something Seth had heard before that brothers tended to do apparently. It made the young man glad he was an only child. Seth lifted his hand as he listened and combed them through his silver hair as he moved the front strands out of his eyes and sighed a bit. This had been a highly unusual day. Outside Rhun was leaning against the wall and smirked a bit as he had his arms folded. It would seem that this was his lucky night!

Of course the human mage wasn't as naive as to think the whole journey was to be easy. The man that had contracted him had mentioned people turning against him and locking him up. That alone testified that this guy wasn't only powerful but that this quest would be far from easy. To be truthful, it never was. There had always been a catch or two in the missions Rhun had done so far. 'So, he is desperate to be seen by people is he?' the mage thought to himself as he slipped his hand in his pouch and took out the armband that he had been given to use in this mission. They were about to get the offer of their lives it would seem. There was the other guy that might have posed a problem perhaps, if they didn't already seem eager to find them a new place. That said now he had to think of a way to go about it next. Just rushing in and grab this guy was not a good way to go about it. But the silver haired guy he had seen outside earlier sure seemed eager to find them a new place. Rhun took a scroll and quill from his pouch and was about to think off what to write and perhaps play it that way, but then no words were coming to him as to how to put this down. And there was the chance they would know this 'master's handwriting. It was against his plans to do this quickly, but perhaps if they would come outside the next day, if together.

After all this guy had a master by the sound of it. And this guy seemed to unknown with them to be the one. So what were they doing away from this master? Rhun sighed softly at the thought that he had to call it a night for now and he decided to look for lodgings near this house so he could keep an eye on them in case they would leave and perhaps he would then 'run into them' somewhere less...suspicious. Seth did notice the tears but since Will seemed to try and hide it he acted as if he didn't notice. After all as much as he was against this guy's fervent defense of masters and slaves, he wasn't a bad young man. He could keep the other's dignity in mind. "There is a spare room upstairs. If you want to rest I can show you to it." he said before turning back to the other. It was his old room, but he had moved to his father's room since. And he didn't really allow anyone else inside there.

Dameon Black

[color=#66a3ff]"SETH"[/color]
[color=#7733ff]"RHUN"[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:18 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

Will

Will was visibly relieved when Seth seemingly didn't notice his tears. He really wasn't sure what he would have said as an explanation for the tears. He doubted that Seth would have allowed him to stay if he told the truth about what had happened to his brother. He doubted that Seth would want him nearby if he admitted to killing someone, even if he had only done it after his brother had pushed him too far.

He shook his head a bit at Seth's mention of a spare room upstairs. "I appreciate all of your help, Seth," he said. "I think that I'll pass on resting for now, though. I just woke up in the inn right before I ran into you. I don't know how long I was asleep there, but it had to be for a pretty long time. The room was coated in dust and completely abandoned. I don't really want to go to bed for a while if I can avoid it. I hope that makes sense." Before he could say anything else, all light in the room began to dim. The room was almost completely dark when a woman appeared out of the shadows.

User Image
Anna
Anna appeared near the human faction housing, following the desire of the one that Pandora had tasked her with stopping. She could feel the man's desire to complete his mission, making him quite easy for her to find. She remained hidden as she looked over the area, sensing the one she was looking for near the home containing Seth and Will. She made no move to stop him as he searched for lodgings nearby. Her main goal was to stop the one who had sent him from gaining the desired vessel, and she knew that it was unlikely that he would be the only one that would want to collect the vessel. If anything happened to him, more would be sent. It made more sense to secure the target so that no threats could get to him.

She waited for Rhun to get away from the house and then stepped into the shadows in the home. She appeared in front of the two men in a manner that may inspire a bit of fear. She wore dark combat leathers that almost seemed to absorb light around her, with a sword sheathed at her side. Her eyes were glowing a dark red as she looked over Seth. Despite the surprise of her appearing as she had, Seth would possibly recognize her after a moment. She was fairly well-known around the city. She was the one responsible for the security of Ash, a member of the council and father of two future council members. No one had even gotten close to harming him since she had taken the job a few years prior. Word was also starting to spread about her recent engagement to Ash.

She watched Seth for a moment before speaking. "You're not the one I'm looking for," she stated simply, her voice cold and seemingly emotionless. "But the one I'm looking for is here. I can feel their desire to be noticed." She looked around the room, noticing that her eyes seemed to skip over a specific point each time she swept the room. She narrowed her eyes and forced herself to look where she didn't want to. She met Will's gaze, feeling her vision distort a bit for the first few seconds as she looked at him through the magic that hid him. Looking at him was causing a rather unpleasant feeling.

She shifted her attention back to Seth, though she could still see Will in her peripheral vision and hear his breathing. It seemed that the magic could no longer hide him from her now that she had noticed him. "I'm impressed that you were able to perceive him. My senses are far greater than yours, but even I had a bit of difficulty noticing him. There is extremely ancient and powerful magic hiding him. Who are you? And how did you come across him?"

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 8:19 am
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'breSandman Alliance
Where: At home
Thoughts: What is going on? ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: Dagger
OH: Dagger
Armor: General Clothing

User Image
User Image

Seth looked through the closet to hide the fact he was ignoring the tears. Just because he didn't like the way the guy thought, didn't mean that he would want to embarrass Will. When they replied to his offer for rest was the first time he looked back at the other again, it was good to see they weren't crying anymore or he still might have ended up embarrassing them. The young man nodded. "Alright. Well if you just woke up it does make sense you don't want to rest. You're probably not tired." he replied and smiled a bit. That smile faded though when his home suddenly dimmed and the young man looked around to see what could be causing that. Perhaps outside something had happened to make it so but before he could walk to a window to check, suddenly this woman appeared before them. His first reaction was surprise, naturally, you don't have a female materializing in front of you in your own home that is supposed to be private! He first feared it might be a mage come to do harm but it only took him a few seconds to take in their features before his surprise turned into visible recognition. "Wait...I know you! Well not exactly know but..." he said as his recognition turned to slight confusion.

He didn't feel fear however, but that might be because he now recognized her as a guard. She may be guarding one person but they were a key person in the resistance, news spread fast. Point was, he had nothing to hide, thus nothing to fear from security. Or that was how his mind worked. Still for her to barge into his home like this... Before he could ask what was going on though she finally spoke after he was getting slight chills of her staring at him as she did. The kind of feeling like did I forget something? Seth tilted his head slightly when Anna said he was not the one she was looking for. Though he kind of gathered. What could he have that would prompt Anna to arrive as she did? Seth had no special powers, no ties to bad societies and he kept to the laws (or the rules that were in place) of the settlement.

When she spoke on though it dawned to him she must mean Will. Though that also explained why she seemed...uncertain? Seth wasn't sure. When she looked back at him though, Seth was met by the sudden information and question. Even though it probably meant nothing special, he was kind of surprised that he seemed to notice Will easier than she did. He was certainly nowhere near her skill. "I'm no one special and I have no special powers that I am aware of, but I can see him as clearly as any human." he said with surprise in his voice. "But my name is Seth and my father did train me with scout skills so I am trained to perceive if that helps? In fact I want to apply for the military soon." To be honest, Seth wasn't sure how to go about this. "I met him in the market, he was hurt so I brought him here to help him out a bit." he added in all honesty, decided that full truth was probably the best way to do this. After all she wasn't just any person.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $500
House Keys

SKILLS

Sneaking, though he is still a beginner. So it isn't perfected yet.

Quoted
Dameon Black

-

-

[color=#66a3ff][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:30 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image
Anna
Anna studied Seth carefully as she listened to him speak. She considered what he was saying for a moment and then tilted her head a bit as new information poured into her head from Pandora. "Interesting," she stated softly, allowing the room to brighten up again. "The Goddess has told me that there are a few individuals throughout the world who will be affected differently by the magic that hides him. It seems that it isn't quite as strong against you, so you would likely get a feeling that something isn't quite right when in his presence. But when that was combined with your training to be a scout, it resulted in you being able to perceive him without difficulty. My loyalty to my Goddess is what made it more difficult for me to perceive him. The magic that hides him is stronger against gods and their servants."

She gave him a moment for that to sink in and turned to examine Will again when she heard him speak. "You are in quite a dangerous situation. There is someone hunting for you, someone with rather nefarious plans for you. If they manage to retrieve you, the world will be stuck dealing with the God of Chaos again. My Goddess does not like that idea, so she has sent me to see to your safety until another can come to protect you fully." She heard his questions and debated about how much she should say for now. She eventually decided to give him the truth. "You are the perfect vessel for Anarchy, the God of Chaos. The one hunting you wants to deliver you to Anarchy so that he can take your body and regain his full strength."

Will
| Where: Seth's Home | Who's Nearby: Seth, Anna |
Feeling: Heartbroken and Confused | Wearing: A white button-up shirt and loose black jeans |

Will looked quite confused as Anna spoke to Seth about him. He followed the conversation closely, though he couldn't really figure out what she meant when she referenced the magic that hid him. He looked a bit annoyed as he leaned back in the chair. "Can someone please explain this all to me?" he asked, sounding irritated. "You're just talking about me like I'm not in the room, and it's just making me more confused."

He shivered a bit when Anna shifted her attention to him, finding that her intense gaze made him extremely uncomfortable. He listened to what she said and tilted his head a bit as he considered what she said. Finally, he had to ask an important question. "Why would anyone want me? And why would anyone use magic to hide me? I'm not important. I'm nothing." He sucked in a deep breath as he heard her answer that he was the perfect vessel for a god, unable to grasp the truth. He had never been important, and now he was being told that he was being hunted by a literal god so that wanted to take his body.

Sandman base

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff