Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
PBJWB and Ghost's High School AU (Private) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
"This situation, would you call it love?
Clinging tight, struggling on toward yet unknown goals..."
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

Daesha sat in her favorite corner of Pinebrook High's crowded library, comfortably snuggled up to the arm of an obnoxiously neon green couch as she read her book. So far, it was proving to be just another poorly written romance novel with no real romantic feelings between the main characters. The girl let out a sigh of defeat, deciding she could take the author's poor word choice and plot structure no longer. With a final huff, she closed the book, setting it down on the couch's blinding cushions before pushing it as far from her as possible.
Honestly! Did I really read through all of the quality romance novels that the school had to offer? That's a bit of a disappointment... Maybe I can ask Ren if they know any more good books to read. I'm going to need something to keep me entertained through Mr. Stenzer's class today... I really wish he would cover something other than review, but beggars can't be choosers, right?
Instead, she could simply sit back and watch as these fictional characters had all of their dreams could come true because the impossible happened! The guy that they liked liked them back. Daesha laid down on the couch, resting her head on its cushioned arm as her fingers made their way through her wavy mess of pastel hair. If only she could have that sort of luxury... She could only imagine what it must feel like to know that the person you care about the most loved you back! Instead, all she could really do was imagine herself as the main character, naive to the strange and fascinating concept of romance, and the handsome love interest as...
GAH! How embarrassing... What are you doing with your life, Daesha?
The girl quickly sat up at the sound of approaching footsteps, turning her gaze over to the small hidden entrance of her literary haven.

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
"Isn't this, too, just fate and nothing more?
Fade away, fade away, I say to our love."
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

pbjwb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:00 pm
Asher Verbeck
"...pretty isn't everything, you punk a**.
"

▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

A tall blonde boy turned the corner of the bookshelf in the library. There was a bruise on his left cheekbone, and his arms from the looks of it. Split lip, bruises, and a scruffy appearance was sure to make him look like he'd been in a fight recently.
He looked around as he cleared his throat. It seemed someone else was sitting here in the library. Odd, he was here a few periods ago smoking and no one else was. Well, duh it was a different class period--
"...Sup...." the boy greeted the girl, She has really pretty hair.... Asher thought to himself. He glanced around a bit at the corner.
He wasn't really there to read a book, so he could just leave. Asher turned around, looking away from the cozy little corner. He could always go find another spot, but maybe there weren't others so well hidden in a nook as this one was. Asher hastily turned back to face the girl, pulling a book from the shelf and pretending to be very interested in the topic of, of...botany? He raised an eyebrow at the book, wondering why someone would read about flowers.
There's always the roof...

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
"...I need a cigarette"

chaoticoblivionette
wink wonk bby

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

Daesha gave the boy a friendly smile before sitting up and setting her bag in her lap, "Ah, good morning! I'm surprised you were able to find this spot. Not many people know about it."
She took a moment or two to look the boy up and down, her smile fading into a look of concern when she noticed his wounds. The girl stood up, hastily setting her bag back down on the sofa before rushing over to him and lightly resting a hand on his shoulder.
"Hey, are you okay? You look like you got hurt pretty bad..." the student inquired, carefully examining his face for another few moments before speaking up again, "If you'd like, I carry a first aid kit in my backpack. I have some neosporin that you could put on your lip. It will keep it from getting sick."
Something about this boy seemed familiar... he was quite handsome past his battle wounds with his vivid, periwinkle eyes and bleached hair. She could tell just by looking at him that he was probably considered a delinquent by the staff members. But, who did he remind her of? Daesha began clawing through her memories, searching for faces that would somehow manage to even make her think of another person, but none came to mind.
"Oh! By the way, my name is Daesha. It's a pleasure to meet you." she added, giving the boy a reassuring smile.
It's okay. I'm a friend!

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

pbjwb
heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:31 pm
Asher Verbeck
"...pretty isn't everything, you punk a**.
"

▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

Asher searched for something to say. An excuse, definitely an excuse would be usable here. He was looking for a book? Yeah sure, this botany book. Whatever the ********. He just had to say that and leave.
"Uh.. I'm fine, no thanks," Asher began, staring at her hand which now was rested on his shoulder, "yeah yea, I'm Asher. Nice to meet you, Daesha.." Asher stared at her. She seemed familiar, and the name sounded very familiar. But it was unlikely he knew her. He definitely didn't know anyone with that kind of hair. But she was so pretty, and the kind of pretty that reminded him of a childhood friend.
Asher glanced form her hand to her smile. A nice smile. Still, she doesn't know me. Offering help, hah. Asher mused to himself with a slow exhale.
"I use this spot to smoke." Well, way to be blunt. He might as well. Hm, smoke. I wonder if she thinks I mean smoke hardcore drugs or something. Oh, s**t! Asher moved away from her, looking around again, No, the librarian was busy at the desk across the library, "Forget you heard that. Don't go snitching, either..." Asher warned her, frowning at his frankness. She could easily go inform a faculty member that he just told her that.

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
"...I need a cigarette"

chaoticoblivionette
asher the delinquent...i mean ur not wrong daesha heart

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

"Nice to meet you too, Asher." she replied cheerfully, a tad shocked that her beloved reading corner was to be used as a smoking spot, "Ah, that would explain the smell on the couch. I won't tell anyone about it."
She couldn't help but feel curious about the boy, but she knew better than to pry into the personal lives of others. The girl simply gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze before releasing it. For whatever reason, all she wanted to do right now was give him one big hug. It was strange to think of, really, especially since-- OH! James! He reminded her of James! Daesha couldn't help but widen her smile held her hands in front of her.
"W-Well... Sorry about that, you just reminded me of someone very special to me. Umm... I'll go ahead and leave so that you can smoke, but if you ever need anything, please come find me, okay?"
And with that, Daesha grabbed her bag, quickly darting away from her corner with a big, goofy smile on her face. How embarrassing...

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

pbjwb
Yeah, no kidding. lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:28 pm
So it seemed the both of them reminded the other of someone they knew. Wow, what a confusing fact. Asher watched as she hurried off, staring at Daesha. She didn't have to leave. It wasn't like he was going to force her out. But, it also seemed too late, as she was out of sight. Asher decided to sit down and smoke a cigarette, as he'd originally planned.

Adrian Atticus Altier
User Image
"People..."
☰☰☰☰☰
Adrian turned a hall corner, looking down at his notes, rather wide. He wound up bumping right into someone. Luckily he wasn't walking too fast, so the girl only got knocked back a bit.
"Oh, hello Daesha. I'm terribly sorry for running into you." Adrian quickly apologized, watching her carefully to ensure he didn't hurt her when he bumped into her, "how are you?"

☰☰☰☰☰
"...just aren't my forte."

chaoticoblivionette
Hueh!

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

"Oh, goodness... I'm sorry about that, are you oka..." Daesha mumbled under her breath before looking up at the boy and grinning, "Adrian! It's wonderful to see you!"
The girl moved forward and embraced her friend, secretly relieved that it was one of the kinder students that she had bumped into. Regardless, she felt bad for running into him like that.
"I'm wonderful, thank you! How are you doing?"

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

pbjwb
I love youuuuu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:16 pm
Adrian Atticus Altier
User Image
"People..."
☰☰☰☰☰
Adrian gave Daesha a hug in return, leaning back from her as the two ended the hug.
"Good to see you, too, Daesha. And I'm glad that you are wonderful." Adrian responded, glancing past Daesha top the library. He could figure that she had just come from there, she was constantly in the library reading all sorts of different literature. What book might Daesha have found herself reading today, he wondered.
"I'm.. hm.. in a bit of a," Adrian paused, "you know, how other people say. In a pickle."

☰☰☰☰☰

chaoticoblivionette
N I love youuuu!!

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

Daesha's kind smile melted away into a frown of concern as she listened to her peer's statement, "Oh...? In a pickle, huh?"
That means that he's in trouble, if I remember correctly. I wonder what in the world could be bothering him? The girl lightly tilted her head to the side, pastel locks tumbling over her shoulder as she reached up to stroke his cheek with the back of her finger, letting out a quiet hum. Adrian was a dear friend of her's that she had had ever since she moved back to Pinebrook in hopes of finding James Jr. Verbeck. From the moment that she had met the boy, she immediately felt attached to him. He was smart, kind, considerate, and a wonderful person to study with. To hear that something was troubling him REALLY bothered her.
"What's going on? Is there anything that I can do to help?" Daesha inquired, concern swimming in her eyes.
Daesha was well known as being the type of person to act like a mother to the other students in her grade, and that sort of behavior was poking through now more than ever.

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

pbjwb
lol Whoops, almost forgot to quote you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:08 pm
Adrian Atticus Altier
User Image
"People..."
☰☰☰☰☰
Adrian frowned to himself, crossing his arms over his toned chest. Eyes trained on the floor between he and Daesha, the boy sighed.
"Well, I mean unless you give out relationship advice," Adrian paused, thinking for a moment, "I just, Alessa is such a wonderful girl, she's so cute. And she's kind. Shy though... But, Daesha I like her." Adrian looked from the floor to look at Deahsa.

☰☰☰☰☰

chaoticoblivionette
huehuehue all good bby

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:30 am
User ImageUser Image
𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

Daesha's eyes lit up with excitement at the mention of a crush, bouncing about excitedly as she squeaked, "Awww!! Adrian, that's amazing! I'm so so happy for you! And Alessa is such a sweet girl, too!"
The girl simply couldn't control her excitement. Whenever it came to anything about romance, she was absolutely thrilled. And Adrian of all people! He definitely deserved to be happy. She wondered what in the world she could possibly do to get Adrian with a girl like Alessa. She was no Coral, but she felt that she had read enough romance books to be able to figure out what was and was not supposed to happen in a relationship. After all, she'd been training for quite a long time now! Little did the boy know what a terrible mistake he had just made.
Daesha gave him an excited grin, grabbing his shoulders and beaming up at him, "Don't worry! I'll do everything I can to help you out. In the mean time, would you like to grab some breakfast before class starts?"

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

pbjwb
I INCLUDED THE QUOTE IN THE CODE SO THAT I WOULDN'T FORGET IT IN THE FUTURE. I AM A PREPARED HUMAN BEING.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:52 pm
Adrian Atticus Altier
User Image
"People..."
☰☰☰☰☰
Adrian watched Daesha's reaction, grinning as she jumped around excitedly. He knew she read a lot of books, and he was almost positive he'd seen her reading some romance novel one time...
"Oh? Okay then. Thank you Daesha. And yes, that sounds like a good idea." Adrian nodded. A quick stop to the cafeteria wouldn't hurt. Adrian could get an apple or two. He'd be able to munch on them during his morning classes. And that could hold him over until lunch.
Oh, but now he'd managed to tell someone about his crush on Alessa. Daesha was such a good friend to Adrian. What could even go wrong?

Adrian thought about class as the two headed for the cafeteria. And about Alessa.

☰☰☰☰☰

chaoticoblivionette
see, all i do is quote myself, so it leaves the quote within, and i just delete the outer quote things around my response

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

Daesha giggled, "You're welcome. Let's go get some food!"
~
The girl quickly claimed a table, settling down onto the navy, plastic stool as she placed her bag down next to her. How in the world was she going to help Adrian talk to someone as antisocial as Alessa? She really was a sweet girl, but she seemed absolutely terrified of the people around her. That being said, Adrian seemed to a wonderful exception to that fact. Daesha hummed quietly as she moved her plate of food in front of her, staring intently at the single cinnamon roll that sat on her plate. Hmm... What to do with this... She quickly tore herself away from her thoughts, picking up her cinnamon roll and taking a bite out of it before looking around the cafeteria.
Across the room, Alessa could be seen sitting alone at her table in the corner, nose buried in a mystery book. Her neatly brushed hair fell gracefully onto the shoulders of her dress shirt, gleaming like silk in the light that poured through the cafeteria windows. Daesha would always compliment the girl on her appearance, admiring her mint green locks whenever she'd pass her in the hall. She couldn't help but giggle at the thought of Adrian yearning to stroke her hair or yearning to know the feeling of her lips against his. The mere idea of it filled Daesha's heart with pure joy. Her friend was going to be happy with this girl! She could just FEEL it! But, how could she help speed up the process? Questions, questions...
"Hey, Adrian! I found Alessa!" Daesha beamed, looking between her friend and his crush.
What in the world can I do to help him? Oh, I know!
"ALESSA!" the girl called across the cafeteria, grinning as soon as the bookworm looked up at her, "COME HERE! I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU!"

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

pbjwb
Oh, I see! I just get it all set up at the bottom of the code box and leave it empty. How's your day going, babe? heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:57 pm
Adrian Atticus Altier
User Image
"People..."
☰☰☰☰☰
Adrian joined Daesha as she found the two a table in no time. As he'd planned, Adrian grabbed two apples as they entered the cafeteria. He'd begin eating one now, and then eat the other when he finished the first.
As they sat down, Adrian began decided when he'd go running later that evening. He could go for an earlier run today, or the usual late night run. Running at night was so relaxing, and the cool air felt so good.
Adrian nodded lightly when Daesha announced she'd spotted Alessa. Of course, Alessa was reading a book. Adrian wondered what kind of book she was--
Daesha was shouting? Why was she shouting at Alessa? Oh... she's getting her attention? Adrian looked from Daesha to Alessa, smiling and waving at the girl. Adrian returned his gaze to Daesha, I wonder what she has to ask her...? Adrian raised a confused eyebrow as he looked at Daesha.

☰☰☰☰☰

chaoticoblivionette
Aaah, good idea! My day's going as well as it can without cuddling you ehehe! heart also stEVEN UNIVERSE IN A FEwi

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:03 pm
𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣?!

Alessa rose to her feet, swallowing the lump in her throat as she hesitantly took a step forward. What in the world could that girl want with someone like her? Was she in trouble? Was she calling her over to insult her? Oh no, Adrian was over there too... Did Daesha maybe figure out that she has a crush on the most popular guy in the school and decided to humiliate her right in front of him? But... she didn't seem like the type of girl to do something like that... All Alessa knew was that she wanted to run and hide. With her knees shaking and clashing together like clumsy rattles, the girl hid the terror on her face and timidly approached the two deities.
"Y-Yes...? Is th-there something y-you n-needed...?" Alessa inquired softly, her stutter far more prominent than usual.
She did the best she could to keep her gaze away from Adrian despite the ache in her chest that begged her to look at him. The girl could drink in the sight of him for hours, admiring each and every angle of his perfectly sculpted face as he went about his day. The most divine sight, however, was his smile. That alone was enough to put himself above the angels themselves, for they could never compare to someone as perfect as him. Not in her eyes...
Daesha gave her a friendly smile, her sapphire eyes glittering with hunger and excitement, "Hi, Alessa! How are you doing?"
"I-I'm fine..." the bookworm replied, her voice trembling with terror, "W-What do you n-need...?"
"I was just wondering if there was anybody that you had a crush on in this school?"
Alessa could feel her heart skip a beat as the world around her slowed to a stop. She was suddenly all too aware of the angel beside her inquirer in all of his beauty. Her face grew hot and red, a shocking contrast to her pastel colored locks. Did she dare to let her mortal eyes gaze upon this mortal man with his immortal beauty, or did she forever hold her silence and pray that his expression was not twisted into a cruel grin capable of destroying dreams? Even she wasn't sure of that herself.
However, the girl before her did not stop prying, "Ooh, ooh! What about in this room? Is there anybody in this room?"
Alessa could feel her own self destruction nearing.
"What about at this table?" Daesha hissed, her voice filled with a ravenous sort of excitement.
"I-I don't l-like anybody!" Alessa allowed the lie to slip out of her mouth like a poisonous snake preparing to bite its victim, but she immediately regretted saying it, "I... I d-don't have any crushes... N-Not at all..."
She lingered for just a moment or two, her sweaty palms gripping her novel as Daesha processed her response with a look of shock on her face. Her gaze flicked over to Adrian for a single second, taking in what she could not have for just a moment before sprinting away. I have to hide, I have to hide, I have to hide...
I'm so sorry I lied to you...

𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙑?

User Image

pbjwb
AAAAAAA BABY THAT WAS SO SMOOTH OMG. How was the episode? I won't be about to watch it until a lot later. lol

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff