Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
ancient being and alien warrior princess(reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:18 pm
so before the big bang there was an ancient being who had unlimited powers. but he was the only ancient being in the empty space but then the big bang happened and he watched everything happened shaped and formed but one planet stuck out the most earth when humans became humans he was treated has their god all civilizations branched from the original one that he created but then he was betrayed by his worshipers they began to fear him because he fell in love with the priestess and they believed that he would end the world on her command so they buried them both together. then he slept for all time till this he woke up in the early 1600's in north america before it came to be then he stayed in his ruined temple waiting then when people came to his land he stayed put then when civilization flourished he came out of hiding to see what it was like to be around humans again. he came out in the year 2016.
the princess is from a warrior race who have conquered many planets even though she was as deadly as she was beautiful her own father the emperor made her one of his four generals. she has conquered more planets than anyone in her race. but she is intimidating towards suitors so she hasn't been married yet. even though she says she doesn't need a man she feels a void in her heart. so now she has her eyes set on earth where she remembers from bed times stories that where the ancient being resides. but she has no clue what he looks like.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image
Astrid, a Wolfarian from the planet Wolfar, had just conquered another planet. She seemed to be mean and a solitary woman, but secretly, she wanted a mate but no one seemed right to her. Being a princess, she got everything she wanted, well except for the one thing she wanted most, love. Her father had tried to match her with a suitor, but she hated all of them because they treated her like the typical man wanting sex and heirs, but not her love. She wasn't a happy camper most of the time, but deep within her was a heart longing for love and acceptance.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image

Zero, the Ancient Being was the first living thing before the big bang. he lived on earth since the beginning. he had a love but was taken from him he became sick of humans but chooses to live among them now he has a great hate for them but he has a hand in some chaos from time to time. he has a void in his heart once again he wants love.
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:45 pm
User Image
Suddenly a loud Boom could be heard in the distance. Asrtid's ship had crashed after being attacked by the military. Luckily she was the only one on board the ship, but she was injured in the crash. She managed to get away, but had to hide in an old building on the outskirts of the city, before she passed out.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:50 pm
User Image

Zero was in the old building when he followed the trail of blood to a room his room. he cleaned her wound and dressed it and laid her on his mat and covered her up he cleaned up the blood the building to the crash then when he got back he looked out the window then sat down in his chair leaning back with his feet resting on the window seal. he stared at out into the night sky.
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:00 pm
User Image
Astrid's eyes popped open when she realized she passed out. She held her arm, sitting there silently as she looked around with her ears on high alert. 'They're more resilient than I imagined." She said as she sat there. Astrid then reached onto her belt and pulled out a communicator. She growled though since it was broken. "Great.....! Just Great." She said as she looked at her intercom. She put it away and could only hope that the technology on this planet was advanced enough to restore it. As she stood, she pulled something else from her side, a blaster, before she started to look around, listening and smelling that she wasn't alone. When she came across Zero looking at the window, she sneaked up on him and pointed the blaster at his head. "Hands where I can see them and you won't be hurt." She said with a slight wolfish growl coming from her voice as she spoke.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image

Zero sighed and said "a wolfarian on earth and she is pointing a gun to my head." then he turned to smoke and appeared behind her taking the blaster and tossing it aside. "wolfarian woman your ungrateful to the person who clean and dressed your wound. i may be cold and heartless since the first civilization of this planet but i am not a monster." he went back to the window and stared back at the sky and said "i have watched the life grow on the different planets even yours but earth i was fond of in the beginning, but i am sick of it now so i go to solitude."
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image
Astrid was taken by surprise as he took her blaster and tossed it aside. She let out a chuckle when he went back to the window. "Just doing what I'm trained to do." with a small smirk on her face. "I must admit you're interesting for a human. Look.....Since you saved me......I'll let you live. I could use help with the locals, and if you help, I might be able to convince my father to let you rule this pathetic excuse for a planet." She said as she sighed rubbing her bad arm. Since she was injured she wasn't 100%, and she knew that she wouldn't be able to fight anyone until she was healed. Then she heard what he said and responded with, "All the more reason to help me conquer this planet for my father." She saw his potential and wanted him to help her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image

Zero laughed then he turned around and said "i am not human, wolfarian. i am what is known as the ancient being the first living creature that appeared before the big bang. i chose to live on this earth because it interested me i was worshiped here then i was banished to slumber. then i awoke to a new world made and i hate humans they do not know me they do not know about the very first human civilization that these pathetic humans came from. i don't want to rule them i want to leave this planet for ever they poisoned this planets air this planet had beauty now its ugly unlike your planet. your people are still at one with nature i should have went there instead but that's the past." then he looked out the window then back to her and said "i was ruler of the world only a high priestess could talk to me and one year a certian high priestess name lu'takine fell for me and i for her. the people who worshipped me were frightened becuase they feared she could commanded me to destroy them so they used a mirror that i constructed to seal me in i used my powers but it bounced off and hit me i went to slumber and they mummified my beloved alive and buried us together. that is why i hate them and i been slowly killing them. but i came back from sleep believing i could find love again among these people." then he he chuckled while rubbing his hand through his hair. " a ancient can pretend huh. well come on lets go to the city. but before we leave i am gonna have to make you look human but it will only work as long as i want it to." he waved his hand in front of her. her ears turned human and her tail disappeared then he said "also my name that i am called is Zero Cross and yours wolfarian?"
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:42 pm
User Image
"Name's Princess Astrid Drago. Just call me Astrid, That princess title doesn't suite me." She said as she looked at herself in an old mirror, liking what she saw. "This could come in handy until I learn more about these people." She said as she looked away. She couldn't help but feel grateful to him. After all, he saved her life. She had listened to him and said "Well, if this doesn't work out, you're more than welcome to go back home.....that is if I ever get my communicator up and running again. Unfortunately, it was crushed when I crashed." She said looking a little embarrassed about her situation. "Plus my ship is heavily guarded by this planet's military." She said knowing this was going to be a challenge. She knew how to fight hand to hand if need be, but she could tell that she'd need help to get to her ship.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image

Zero walked towards the door way and said "well i will repair your communicator and ship also leave the military to me but now we eat. follow me astrid." he put his hands on the door then opened it revealing a crowded street. then he said "lets go." he walked out and waited for astrid
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:02 pm
User Image
Astrid was a little wary as she went outside. She had another form that looked like what Earthlings would call a German Shepherd/Wolf hybrid. "I'd rather be in my other form but whatever." She said before she went up to Zero and walked next to him. She stayed by his side, glaring at anyone who dared to make a cat call or even look at her the wrong way. It wasn't that she was high strung, she was just nervous about being in a crowd outside of her wolf form.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:09 pm
User Image

Zero smiled then chuckled and said "look Astrid i altered your appearance ok so no need to be on the edge. but here is this." he handed her a dagger and said "if you are in danger use this ok." zero looked around and saw a little restaurant and he said "here is where we will eat ok. i am paying." he walked in the hostess asked put up two fingers she showed them to their table. he took the menu and began reading it he said "Astrid what would you like?"
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image
"Not sure....I'm not that literate when it comes to other planet's languages." She said so only he could hear. Astrid was embarrassed to admit that she wasn't that literate in Earth's language. She could speak it but she had an accent that sounded country but not too much. Even now, she sounded a bit country without speaking her native language.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image

Zero said "well do you like meat? steak? or do you like non meats?" he looked at her wondering
Diamond Flight

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces