Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
monster rancher(reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:53 pm
monster rancher after everything cooled down after the defeat of muu. monster have become mystery disc and now its up to monster ranchers to save them and turn them back to their original form. what will happen in this story stay tuned to find out  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:16 pm
User Image
Erza, a Tiger Pup, was all on her own, causing trouble for all of the villagers. She had just stolen some food from someone's butcher shop, before running away with the meat when they weren't looking. She had no one to take care of her, and she was too much of a trickster to be trusted in everyone's eyes. As she hid under a building, she giggled, came out and went in another direction, unaware she was about to run into Genkai and his friends. She crashed into Tiger of the Wind, unaware who she bumped into. She was a lot smaller than Tiger, but just as strong. The scar on her eyes proved she'd been through a lot after her master abandoned her. Erza wasn't too trusting of others either. They were all the same to her, which was why she chose this life.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:31 pm
User Image

Ryzar was walking out of the forest carrying a ox like monster 3x his size it was dead he thought to himself "tonight i feast." the ox was incredibly heavy not even the strongest in genkais team could carry it but ryzar is incredibly more powerful because he is different from others he is a unique breed of monster who just so happens to have numerous dna ties to different monster species.
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image
Erza growled as she looked at Tiger, thinking he was trying to take her food. She ran though after she managed to get up, hearing the humans coming for her. She turned hiding under another old building, to prevent herself from being discovered before she started to eat the steak she had stolen. She wasn't too trusting of others, but would never attack unless she had to. She was doing what was needed for her survival.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:44 pm
User Image

Ryzar went to the old abandon building where he lives when he got there he laid down the ox monster and he used a flame breath on it to cook it. when it was done it smelled great and he started eating it
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image
Erza growled as she ate the food hungrily. She had no master, mother or father looking out for her. She only had herself to rely on. After she finished, she went out to play some tricks on people. She smirked as she scared people and played harmless pranks on them. She would hide but they all knew that she was behind it. So they'd get mad and try to find her. Of course she was laughing and running away when she heard them yelling her name. She then saw Ryzar going into the oldest abandoned building there. She smirked and thought to herself 'a new target.' as she set up a prank, sitting behind the building's side, waiting for him to come out. She was just a pup, but she was very cunning and smart.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:27 pm
User Image

Ryzar sniffed the air and said "hmmm someone to fight." Ryzar came out sniffing the air and licked his lips and he grinned evilly
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image
Just then, some water would dump all over Ryzar's body and then he'd be covered in flour. Laughter could be heard from behind the corner of the building. Erza then jumped onto the roof, so he would know that she was still around, but she'd keep moving if he tried to find her. She didn't care if he was good, or bad, she'd prank anyone who she saw fit.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image

Ryzar ignited his fur and the water steamed off and the flour burnt off. ryzar sensed her and teleported onto the roof and said "you picked on the wrong monster child." then he spewed out a torrent of black and purple flames towards her
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
Erza, being the trickster she was was prepared for anything. She jumped away before she said "It was just a prank, and a funny one at that. Calm down old timer!" She wasn't a full grown Tiger yet, she was a pup after all. "Besides, what kind of person would attack a kid?" She said before she huffed at him before she took a good look inside of him. "Anyway, I haven't seen you before, so I thought I'd show you whose territory this is. I suggest you be on your way." She said as she looked at him, here eyes showing she was an orphan but that she could care less about anyone.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image

Ryzar laughed and said "old timer eh i am 24 in human years. i am a new species never been seen or caught by humans. also child you think because that you are weak you should pull pranks. i have pity for you and now i will teach you a lesson in manners." three orbs appear at the tips of his tail the middle was red the left was yellow and the right was blue and at his mouth was a black and white orb the three orbs at his tail shot into the elements of lightning, fire, and ice. to follow he shot his yin-yang howling beam with those three elements making them cross into one blast sending it towards her at blinding speeds
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image
Erza used her Lightning as it was her strongest move. She didn't know supper torpedo yet but she was getting close. She managed to hold off the beam for a couple minutes but she couldn't hold on for much longer. She managed to hold off the first attack, but was too late for the yin and yang attack. She fell off the roof, and landed on her head. Luckily the blast only did minimal damage, but she hit her head hard. She passed out from the pain, but when she woke up, she winced a bit but noticed Genkai and his gang sitting around a fire.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:50 am
User Image

Ryzar landed near her and sat there till she woke up. genkai saw them and walked over and said "hi there your hurt let me help you." ryzar walked between them and growled and said "back off." then zero turned round and said "healers bloom." his eyes glowed green and he put his paw on erza's head healing her completely then ryzar said "if you have not learned your lesson i will find you child and do it again understand me."
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:14 pm
User Image
Erza got scared as he healed her. His paw felt warm on her head. She then ran off after she nervously nodded. She left the village with nothing to her name except a small blanket shed' had since she was a baby, having lost her territory to Ryzar. Poor thing had no where else to go and had no family that she knew of that wanted her. She eventually came to a mountain cave, and there was a blizzard going on. She huddled in the cave, shivering from the cold, even underneath the blanket she had.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:24 pm
User Image

Ryzar was hungry again so he decided to go hunting for mountain deer. he reach the mountain while hunting he gathered sticks and twigs as soon as he got the deer at least four of them he arrived at his hunting cage. when he walked in he started to sniff the hair and he smiled and thought to himself "that kid found the cave might as well feed her too." he made the twigs and sticks into a fire spot then he lit it with is fire breath. then he used his psychic powers and made the deer into clean cuts of meet and made a tray for the meat to be put on." then he he walked over to the child and said "hey kid get up i am making dinner and get your tail to the fire and warm up now." he walked back to the fire
Diamond Flight

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces