Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Demon's Pupil (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image
Karai, a young cat demon was outside the kitchen of the Phantom hie manor. She had yet to be discovered in her cat form. She could turn into her true form, which wasn't that scary, but refused to as she knew that her cat form was more acceptable. She had been chased off by Pluto a few times, trying to keep up the act, but could quite easily chase him off herself, which she had done when no one was looking. As she sat behind a bush, waiting for her chance to get inside and find her sensei, and father figure Sebastian, she listened to what was going on around her. When Finny finally came back outside, she sneaked inside, and started to look around, making sure to stay out of site. True she was a strange looking cat, but she was also beautiful. No one knew what she really was, though she did bite and hiss as well as scratch at a few people in town, but she was careful not to let them know what she really was. Ciel and Sebastian were not home. She knew this but she was looking around trying to gather information on Sebastian's new master. She was in the study, looking around on Ciel's desk, looking at the papers on it, trying to figure out where they went.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:35 am
User Image

Astlair was the new butler, he is related to Sebastian, and is his little brother but only by three months. he was walking past ciels office when he saw karai and he walked in and he said "karai how many times have i said to stay out of here master ciel doesn't like it also i know your looking for my brother he and master ciel went london to see the queen they will be back within the week." he held out his hands and said "come on i will make your favorite meal." Astlair had a weakness for cats and wolves so he was caring but when he fights he is just like his brother but much more dangerous but holds back most of the time.
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:00 pm
User Image
Karai pouted as Astlair ruined her fun. Ciel had no idea she was even here at this point. She knew Sebastian might though. Then as Astlair said he'd make her favorite meal, her ears went from being flat against her head, to being raised at attention. She began to purr, nuzzling his hand, all while trying to be cute for her 'uncle'. She climbed onto his shoulder, looking more like a white shadow than a cat as she did so, before she laid down across them. Then something popped into her mind and she said telepathically so only he could hear, "How did you know it was me? It's been a long time since you've seen my cat form. Plus it tends to change patterns sometimes." as she looked at him purring happily in his ear.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image

Astlair chuckled and said telepathically "only you would be in here looking through things also you kept saying in your mind gotta find where Sebastian went." he head towards the kitchen
Diamond Flight
what is her favorite food btw

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image
Karai made a face and said telepathically "No fair! You know I can't read other's minds yet......." as she looked at him trying to be her cute, sassy self. She huffed at him with her usual sass. Then she perked her ears hearing an explosion in the kitchen. "Don't tell me that guy that daddy always yells at blew things up again!" She said telepathically as she tilted her head not really affected by the loud explosion that just took place. She was more curious than anything.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image

Astlair walked into the kitchen and he yelled "get out before sebastian gets here." the guy ran out scared then Astlair sat karai down and with a little speed the kitchen was cleaned back up. then astlair began to cook karais favorite food Belgian Waffles topped with whipped cream and melted chocolate chips and strawberries
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image
Karai watched him, helping him clean a little in her true form, which was smaller than his human form. She was the size of a five year old girl. She was unable to hide her ears and tail yet, so she had to wear pigtails and wrap her tail around her waist like a furry belt, while she was in this form in case the other servants came into the kitchen. She sat on the counter as she watched him cook. "Are you gonna have some too Uncle?" She asked as she looked up at him with a sassy smile.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:51 pm
User Image

Astlair smiled and said "even though it looks good to eat i have to have a certian meal to keep my in tip top shape karai." after sometime he finished it and put her food on the plate on a table and he said "bon apatite karai."
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image
"Thank you!" She said before she hugged him and went to the table and started to eat happily. She loved it when she got to eat her favorite meal. She loved Sebastian's and Astlair's cooking because it was always really good. Young demons like her had to learn to eat souls as they grew. Unfortunately, Sebastian had to leave before he could teach Karai how to make a contract and eat a soul on her own. She wouldn't be able to do it on her own until she had complete control of her powers though.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:53 am
User Image

Astlair said to karai "when you get a contract make sure its the perfect person. plus funny thing i haven't mad a contract yet." he chuckled about it then he pulled out a black and purple crystal, sat down next to karai, and began eating it
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:55 am
User Image
Karai nodded as she listened to what her uncle said. She made a mental note of it. "Why haven't you made a contract? Have you not found the right person?" She asked as she titled her head at him a bit, wondering why he never made a contract before. Then she saw the crystal and asked "What does that taste like?"

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:06 pm
User Image

Astlair said to karai "well becuase i am picky who i choose thats all karai. oh these crystals these are what i eat because i am a different demon than you and my brother i am a shadow demon so i need to eat this crystals as a source of energy and basically food." he finished eating it then he took another one out and started eating that one as well
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image
"Oh......" Karai said as she took another bite of her meal happily. Once she finished, she wiped her mouth with a napkin and turned into her cat form again before she jumped into Astlair's lap, curled up, started purring, and started to nod off after a few minutes. She was trying to act tough, but eventually gave up against sleep claiming her. Cat demon children need their cat naps. However, Karai didn't like them, but always wound up falling asleep.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:51 pm
User Image

Astlair began petting karai he picked her up and walked out the kitchen and into Sebastian room laying her down on the cat bed he walked out of the room. astlair being a shadow demon was different from normal demons. shadow demons can copy other demons abilities and forms storing this knowledge of each ability and form to be used in a fight
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:31 pm
User Image
Karai woke up about an hour later. She then followed Astlair's scent to him and started to rub against his leg, purring softly and happily. She was always happy around him and Sebastian. Though around others........not so much. It was not uncommon though for cat demons to not like those they were not familiar with. In fact it was very common and normal for them, especially their young ones.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces