Submit

PS4?
  I have one :3
  I don't have one :<
View Results

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:12 am
Sooooo awhile back while we still had a bit of money my girlfriend got me a ps4 for Christmas.. I spend a lot of time on it either watching stuff on hulu, dvds, or playing the very few games we have...

Does anyone else have a PS4?

The games i play that have online features are

Elder scrolls online (ESO)

Star Wars Battlefront ( I only really do the fighter squadron mode.. I like to fly x3 ~pew pew)

and Neverwinter heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:30 am
I do,but not them games.xD;

I am Enerject on PSN, if you are wondering.:3  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:37 pm
I have one!
... Well, WE have one, it's my beau's, by rights, his sister paid for most of one as a gift to him so they could play games together.
(But then they never played ANYTHING together, go figure.)
I don't pay for plus, though (I have... issues with strangers, and know hardly anyone with a PS3 or 4, so it seemed unnecessary), so no online play/features for me.
I mostly play Diablo 3 and Star Ocean lately, but I should probably try to get back into Type-0, maybe finally get around to going through the demo of FFXV that came with it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:58 pm
Not a PS4...only an old PS2 lol...oh and a Wii U  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:59 pm
Queen Spazzy
I have one!
... Well, WE have one, it's my beau's, by rights, his sister paid for most of one as a gift to him so they could play games together.
(But then they never played ANYTHING together, go figure.)
I don't pay for plus, though (I have... issues with strangers, and know hardly anyone with a PS3 or 4, so it seemed unnecessary), so no online play/features for me.
I mostly play Diablo 3 and Star Ocean lately, but I should probably try to get back into Type-0, maybe finally get around to going through the demo of FFXV that came with it.
We were planning on having two over time so when i was still working i got Elder scrolls online specifically so muh boopy ( xD )and i could play it together.. just never was able to get that second ps4.. or another tv.. or copy of the game xD + I cant stand most of the people who play.. and am in the same boat with strangers... same thing with Neverwinter.. doing group things , dungeons pvp .. it's terrifying to me .. as for Battle front.. i honestly thought it was going to be like the old star wars battlefront games with an actual campaign and single player offline stuff : / not really the case *sigh*

Mostly have been playing Fallout 4 again on survival mode which is way more enjoyable to be honest .-. like a combo of Sims Cast Away on the ps2 and fallout xD

Haven't played a star ocean game in forever whee

I have Thief but never finished it, might trade that and The Evil Within in for somthing else.. a lot of really good single player games are coming out again it seems .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:00 pm
Blind Blindness
have never even seen a Wii U in person xD  

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:51 am
Gear Bush
We were planning on having two over time so when i was still working i got Elder scrolls online specifically so muh boopy ( xD )and i could play it together.. just never was able to get that second ps4.. or another tv.. or copy of the game xD + I cant stand most of the people who play.. and am in the same boat with strangers... same thing with Neverwinter.. doing group things , dungeons pvp .. it's terrifying to me .. as for Battle front.. i honestly thought it was going to be like the old star wars battlefront games with an actual campaign and single player offline stuff : / not really the case *sigh*

Mostly have been playing Fallout 4 again on survival mode which is way more enjoyable to be honest .-. like a combo of Sims Cast Away on the ps2 and fallout xD

I have Thief but never finished it, might trade that and The Evil Within in for somthing else.. a lot of really good single player games are coming out again it seems .

I have one friend who plays ESO, I think...?
My beau had the demo/beta thing on PC, and it looked interesting, but not the original sub price interesting, and there were so many people just in the pre-release version alone, and I was just like "Yeahhhh, no, I'll be over here, with the ES game everyone loves to hate, the only assholes in Morrowind are NPCs, and I can punch those guys if I want to."
I'm not good at shooters, so I don't even bother with the fallout games. ^^; The only shooter I've ever managed to be decent at (AND enjoy) is Borderlands 2, and originally I only even gave it a chance because a rl friend was bugging me to play something co-op with him, but we don't have the same tastes in games, and it was the only thing I could find that we both owned and I was willing to try. >>;
I'm a total Star Ocean fangirl; I actually pre-ordered this latest game where normally I insist on waiting for the price to come down before I buy. I've put so much play time into it already, my characters are way beyond the level they actually should be at this point. >>;
It took a long while before games started coming out on the PS4 that I was genuinely interested in, to be honest, because the first few waves of games were all, like, shooters and action-y multiplayer bs that I hate. :T But Square has a decent line up out or soon to come out now, which makes me a happy fangirl. (I'm Square trash, they practically own me at this point, I even play xiv, which is something of a miracle, being an mmo and all; although, admittedly, I don't really have to interact with people, they made it pretty easy to be a solo player without a static group, the depth of my interaction usually starts and stops at the word 'hello'. >>; )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:20 am
Gear Bush
Blind Blindness
have never even seen a Wii U in person xD

Don't worry, not too long ago I hadn't either xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:21 am
Queen Spazzy
Gear Bush

My beau had the demo/beta thing on PC, and it looked interesting, but not the original sub price interesting, and there were so many people just in the pre-release version alone, and I was just like "Yeahhhh, no, I'll be over here, with the ES game everyone loves to hate, the only assholes in Morrowind are NPCs, and I can punch those guys if I want to."
I'm not good at shooters, so I don't even bother with the fallout games. ^^; The only shooter I've ever managed to be decent at (AND enjoy) is Borderlands 2, and originally I only even gave it a chance because a rl friend was bugging me to play something co-op with him, but we don't have the same tastes in games, and it was the only thing I could find that we both owned and I was willing to try. >>;
I'm a total Star Ocean fangirl; I actually pre-ordered this latest game where normally I insist on waiting for the price to come down before I buy. I've put so much play time into it already, my characters are way beyond the level they actually should be at this point. >>;
It took a long while before games started coming out on the PS4 that I was genuinely interested in, to be honest, because the first few waves of games were all, like, shooters and action-y multiplayer bs that I hate. :T But Square has a decent line up out or soon to come out now, which makes me a happy fangirl. (I'm Square trash, they practically own me at this point, I even play xiv, which is something of a miracle, being an mmo and all; although, admittedly, I don't really have to interact with people, they made it pretty easy to be a solo player without a static group, the depth of my interaction usually starts and stops at the word 'hello'. >>; )

That was an interesting post! *not sarcastic*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:39 am
sister bought a PS3 a while ago. Got Call of Duty so we could play zombies together, never played together. Now I just play skyrim.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:35 pm
Queen Spazzy
Gear Bush

"the only assholes in Morrowind are NPCs, and I can punch those guys if I want to." hahahahahaha... I love you heart

It's weird watching my girlfriend play and interact with other humanz on eso .-. it actually seems like most of the people who only do the PVP stuff and dungeons and are usually total assholes that only ever played league of legends and don't understand the concept of a Role playing game and don't give you time to experience the story, culture or environment people spent years creating.... sometimes it's impossible to experience a story related to a dungeon unless you are in a group to beat the bosses ... someone actually said to her one night " If you want the story just watch a ******** video on youtube" D: .. luckily most of the game is solo stuff you don't anyone for xD

It's an eso game you can play with you friends -___- yet like most mmos it was instantly a d**k measuring elitist bitchfest  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:27 pm
Gear Bush
"the only assholes in Morrowind are NPCs, and I can punch those guys if I want to." hahahahahaha... I love you heart

It's weird watching my girlfriend play and interact with other humanz on eso .-. it actually seems like most of the people who only do the PVP stuff and dungeons and are usually total assholes that only ever played league of legends and don't understand the concept of a Role playing game and don't give you time to experience the story, culture or environment people spent years creating.... sometimes it's impossible to experience a story related to a dungeon unless you are in a group to beat the bosses ... someone actually said to her one night " If you want the story just watch a ******** video on youtube" D: .. luckily most of the game is solo stuff you don't anyone for xD

It's an eso game you can play with you friends -___- yet like most mmos it was instantly a d**k measuring elitist bitchfest

There are times I just wanna punch people in ffxiv, but the closest I can get is the slap emote, so I've found targetable NPCs are a pretty good substitute for some of my aggression. >>;
It's true, it's true! I don't even touch PVP in xiv because I know most of the big names in PVP on my server are outright twats, and people are just downright awful if you're trying to experience it for the first time.
(Not to mention your wait times for PVP without a pre-made party are utter shite.)
Dungeons aren't so bad, but unless you have a nice group, go back later and solo it (which isn't possible with the latest content, but is graciously a thing with older dungeons), or are doing it right as it comes out, you're just out of luck if you want all of the story behind it, or even just to watch cutscenes.
People occasionally get reallllllly angry if they have to wait a whole 60 seconds for a newbie to watch a cutscene...
(They also get really angry if said newbie screws up, but would have refused to wait for someone to explain to the newbie, anyway, so, you know...)
PVP and extreme/savage content is about the worst it gets for d**k measuring contests in xiv, at least, and unless you're desperate for some of the gear, they're pretty much worthless, anyway. Oh, and sometimes raids go pear-shaped later in their life cycles because people get convinced of "MECHANICS, WHAT MECHANICS, ******** IT."
(Which can make for some of the most astounding wipes I've ever seen.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:41 pm
Queen Spazzy
Gear Bush

There are times I just wanna punch people in ffxiv, but the closest I can get is the slap emote, so I've found targetable NPCs are a pretty good substitute for some of my aggression. >>;
It's true, it's true! I don't even touch PVP in xiv because I know most of the big names in PVP on my server are outright twats, and people are just downright awful if you're trying to experience it for the first time.
(Not to mention your wait times for PVP without a pre-made party are utter shite.)
Dungeons aren't so bad, but unless you have a nice group, go back later and solo it (which isn't possible with the latest content, but is graciously a thing with older dungeons), or are doing it right as it comes out, you're just out of luck if you want all of the story behind it, or even just to watch cutscenes.
People occasionally get reallllllly angry if they have to wait a whole 60 seconds for a newbie to watch a cutscene...
(They also get really angry if said newbie screws up, but would have refused to wait for someone to explain to the newbie, anyway, so, you know...)
PVP and extreme/savage content is about the worst it gets for d**k measuring contests in xiv, at least, and unless you're desperate for some of the gear, they're pretty much worthless, anyway. Oh, and sometimes raids go pear-shaped later in their life cycles because people get convinced of "MECHANICS, WHAT MECHANICS, ******** IT."
(Which can make for some of the most astounding wipes I've ever seen.)

*crawls into a cave and hides until all the other players leave * crying

I never did Play XIV , played XI for years tho and loved it so much t,t it was the reason i got my very first laptop >w< that and gaia xD .. was sad when they totally overhauled and changed most of it : / guess when XIV came out the first time they swapped directors of the two games and totally reworked them ? somthing like that  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:58 am
Gear Bush

I never did Play XIV , played XI for years tho and loved it so much t,t it was the reason i got my very first laptop >w< that and gaia xD .. was sad when they totally overhauled and changed most of it : / guess when XIV came out the first time they swapped directors of the two games and totally reworked them ? somthing like that

Wee hours of the night to early morning are the least populous times. >_> (No, I don't have this down to a science, what are you talking about?)
My beau had xi for some time, but I couldn't see myself getting into it because it seemed to rely far too much on either interacting with strangers or having friends that play, and if you couldn't manage either, you were screwed.
Assuming what I've heard is right, the first iteration of xiv was ******** awful. So awful they took it down and completely redid it, which is how the current iteration, A Realm Reborn, came to be.
I'm quite fond of this iteration, I'm hoping another expansion will be forthcoming late this year or early next. I'll totally spend a week glued to the computer if/when they release another expansion. >>;
I'm definitely going to spend a day or two glued to the computer late this month because a new patch drops.
I have no life.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:26 am
Queen Spazzy
Gear Bush

Wee hours of the night to early morning are the least populous times. >_> (No, I don't have this down to a science, what are you talking about?)
My beau had xi for some time, but I couldn't see myself getting into it because it seemed to rely far too much on either interacting with strangers or having friends that play, and if you couldn't manage either, you were screwed.
Assuming what I've heard is right, the first iteration of xiv was ******** awful. So awful they took it down and completely redid it, which is how the current iteration, A Realm Reborn, came to be.
I'm quite fond of this iteration, I'm hoping another expansion will be forthcoming late this year or early next. I'll totally spend a week glued to the computer if/when they release another expansion. >>;
I'm definitely going to spend a day or two glued to the computer late this month because a new patch drops.
I have no life.

I only know one person who played the original version and they were so obsessed that they are still trying to remake ad remaster it as a hobby using a combo of freeware, an old copy of the game and a private server running the original xD  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff