Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Trent vs. Cartwright vs. Bad Boy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:04 pm
the following contest is to be fought under Triple threat rules and is for the #1 contendership to the Legacy Championship to be defended at the next pay per view! Introducing first...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:54 pm
A nice guitar sound is heard in the arena as the theme of an Englishman, who was ROBBED of the WWFG Legacy Championship somehow and in some way because the previous show faded-out with just the winner announced rather prematurely, enters the arena to huge cheers. However that match actually ended must have really touched the fans because they love The Lad even more than ever before!

Barbra Streisand
Oo-oo who-oo-oo whooo-oo oo-oo
Barbra Streisand
Oo-oo who-oo-oo whooo-oo
Barbra Streisand

User Image

Cartwright enters the arena and makes his way to the ring knowing that he is about to go to war with two long-time rivals. However this time he has one of them in his pocket, his butler Trent, not that this did him any favors in the Battle Royal to crown a new WWFG Legacy Champion on the previous show due to Hiro's retirement because he has slipped on a bar of soap in the shower and landed on his neck. Sad story.

Speaking of Trent, he is already in the ring because a butler does not deserve his own theme or entrance. Trent is waiting for Cartwright with a cup of tea in his hands. Cartwright enters the ring and accepts the tea from his slave butler. Cartwright takes a sip from the tea but has to spit it out. This Trent hasn't sugared it enough! What a tea making newb he is! Cartwright throws the hot tea into Trent's face as punishment, scolding him. Trent wipes away at his face as he and Cartwright wait for the final man in this match.

JR: "What a huge match this is going to be! The winner gets to challenge the new WWFG Legacy Champion, Lauri Henry!"

King: "Trent might have failed Cartwright on the last Legacies show, but I'm sure that my boy Trent will get it right this time and do whatever it takes to get Cartwright the win! He will show everyone that he is as good a butler as he is a wrestler!"

JR: "Cartwright has shown veteran smarts to use Trent to his advantage, if only Trent was better at his job, Cartwright would be WWFG Legacy Champion right now!"

King: "Hey, it's OK! Trent is still new to this butler game, he's learning every day through on the job experience! I believe in him!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:56 pm
=)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:33 am
JR: "I think Trent is SHITE!"

King: "Why though?!"

JR: "Dude, have you seen him wrestle before?!"

King: "Ahaha you're right! What a SHITTER!"

JR: "Yo, where's this Bad Boy at though?!"

King: "Probably SHAT himself because he knew he was facing Cartwright! I would!"

JR: "I would too!"

King: "LOL!"

=)

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:07 pm
A masked man comes out the fans and runs under ropes while having steel chair in hand, striker Cartwright to back with steel chair. looking down at cartwright

Crowd went confused and i dont know who this mask person is. they started booing at this mask person  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:08 am
JR: "BAH GAWD! CARTWRIGHT HAS JUST BEEN KILLED BY THAT MASKED MAN!"

King: "Murder is such a cheap way to get heat! Anyone can do that!"

JR: "Where's security?! Where's the police?! Somebody stop that maniac!"

King: "Are you kidding me, JR?! That man has a CHAIR! Nothing can stop him now!"

JR: "BAH GAWD! HE JUST STRUCK TRENT WITH THE CHAIR! TRENT IS DEAD TOO! BAH GAWD!"

King: "NO! NOT TRENT! SCREW YOU MASKED MAN!"

=)

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:51 pm
The masked man put the chair down and pick up wwfg fans and does butterfly ddt to steel chair,

JR: WHO IS PERSON DAMIT!

King: I dont know jr

takes his mask off..showing his face looking around wwfg its neither then the black knight Jaws Jones. he had smirk on his face tells Cartwright " IT SHOULD BEEN ME! IT SHOULD BEEN ME! ''  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:26 am
The chaos happening in the ring, the crowd had totally forgotten, and pretty much expected, that not match was going to occur!

Suddenly, Strange Clouds by B.O.B started up, as the lights at the stage turned to a bright purple. The crowd exploded immediately, as they turned to the stage, spotting Bad Boy who stood with his hands at his hips, looking down at the ring to see what carnage was going on inside. Jaws again, getting involved in the business of Cartwright and Trent!

Bad Boy figures out the situation, and shrugs before walking down to the ring. A rather normal pace, as he nodded to people in the crowd before finally reaching the end of the ramp. From there he would take off his vest, dropping it to the floor for a stage hand to grab, and walked up the steps.

He walks to the middle of the ring, looking at Jaws the whole time, and steps through the ropes. Walking to Jaws, he nodded to him, patting him on the back before putting his hand to his shoulder. Bad Boy would say "You did your best." in a relaxed tone, before grabbing him by the back of the head and chucking him clear over the top rope, to the floor,

Afterwards, he'd go to the center of the ring, to look at the carnage Jaws may have left behind!

WhosBadNowBoys1

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:23 pm
Jaws get throw on top rope by Bad Boy. he gets up by using the barrcade. looking at former leagcy champion.

Jr: im shocked i can't believe what just happen.

King: i don't either Jaws turned out his best friend cartwright  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:57 am
Despite the apparent death of Cartwright and his butler, Jaws appears to be afraid of Bad Boy and doesn't try to kill him too, as he stands outside the ring watching him! Cartwright would feel so insulted if he was able to witness this.

Crowd: "JAWS SUCKS! JAWS SUCKS! JAWS SUCKS!"

JR: "The crowd has turned their backs on Jaws! This is shocking! He had been embraced by the WWFG fans ever since his debut!"

King: "Murdering members of the roster will do that to most people! Probably not your boy Stone Cold Steve Austin though, he could kill his ex-wife Debra and the idiots in this arena would cheer it!"

Cartwright slowly begins to show signs of life while Trent's corpse continues to rot away. The crowd loudly cheers Cartwright, who thanks to the previous shows decisions and tonight's cowardly sneak attack from Jaws before his contendership match, earns him even more love and sympathy from the fans than he had before, as if it was possible. What a babyface!

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:48 am
Bad Boy stood at the center of the ring, and watched as Jaws got up outside the ring. Then looks at both of his competitors, both down from chair shots. Looking to the ref, he shrugs, saying "Well the match is still on right? All three of us are here..."

The referee shrugged as well, both the ref and Bad Boy utterly confused at the situation. The referee would finally signal for the bell to ring to start the match.

Despite all the craziness, there was business to attend to. To which Bad Boy would look to grab Cartwright by the head, and try to pull him up to his feet. From there he would attempt an Irish Whip towards a corner of the ring!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:36 pm
Bad Boy takes advantage of a hurting Cartwright by Whipping him into a turnbuckle. Cartwright's back smashes against it, causing him to drop to the mat from the impact as the crowd continues to chant his name!

Trent is still dead.

=)

JR: "Bad Boy is showing that he will do whatever it takes to become the number one contender to the WWFG Legacy Championship, even accepting Jaws' unintentional assistance!"

King: "You never complained on the previous show when Cartwright used his butler, my boy Trent, to his advantage in the Battle Royal for the vacant WWFG Legacy Championship!"

JR: "I think you'll find that I did and..."

King: "Shut it you stupid idiot hypocrite!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:39 am
Bad Boy watches as Cartwright falls to the mat after hitting the turnbuckle. Seems as though at this point it would basically be beating a dead horse. Unfortunate that Jaws needed to get himself involved, and ruin the big triple threat match up!

So looking to end the misery, Bad Boy looked to simply pin Trent, who seemed to be more lifeless than his master!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:59 pm
Trent is still dead, making him easy prey for Bad Boy, who covers him in-front of Cartwright.

ONE...

Cartwright begins to desperately crawl towards his opponents, trying to break the pin and save the match, but he is in so much pain and shock from Jaws' betrayal that he is moving at a snails pace.

TWO...

The crowd noise picks-up as they desperately try to encourage Cartwright towards Bad Boy and Trent. Bad Boy is looking at Cartwright with a smug smile on his face, he is so happy with how everything has fallen into his lap and is happy at Cartwright and his butlers misfortune.

THREE!!!

No! The crowd is heartbroken as dead Trent fails Cartwright again while The Englishman is unable to crawl towards them in time.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:45 pm
Jaws comes out and smiles because he didn't let Cartwright to become number 1 counter. The crowd boos and upset what has he done.

The Englishman looks up and has angry face looking at The black knight.

He comes down ramps going to time keeper and grabbing the mic

Jaws: aww what happen Cartwright u didnt win number one counter match. oh that right ITS ME THAT SCREW YOU! You and me one on one in Street fight match at next ppv  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games