Some legends are told..
Some turn to dust or to gold..
But you will remember me..
Remember me for centuries!
And just one mistake..
Is all it will take..
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!!!

Suddenly Fireworks erupted from the stage briefly engulfing the entrance way in a suddenly flash. Nearly immediately after the sparks faded from the pyrotechnic display, a familiar face appeared through the smoke. The crowd erupted into a frenzy, as The Bird of Prey, Talon had returned.

User Image

However now he sporting a much more aggressive look, and demeanor. He stood at the top of the ramp, looking out to the crowd with a stern and piercing gaze. After a few moments of soaking in the crowd's reaction, Talon began his march down the ramp and towards the ring. Nearing the squared circle, Talon exploded into sprint, quickly leaping up and landing on a knee on the apron closest to the turnbuckle. He looked out to the crowd with his stern look, and pulled himself to his feet, climbing the turnbuckle. He slowly straightened his posture, and raised his arms out to the side. For a few moments it seemed Talon was embracing the fan's reaction to his return, before dropping down into the ring. He would then head to the ropes closest to the hard camera, and climbed them, his left foot on the bottom rope and his right on the middle, with both hands grasping the top. From there Talon scanned the crowd as he leaned over the top rope. Again taking a few moments to revel in the moment. The Bird of Prey then stepped down from the rope, circling the inside of the ring as he looked out to the crowd. Upon his first lap, he grabbed a mic from a stagehand, twirling in his hands as he waited for his music and the fans to die down.

Once the music had faded and the crowd had simmered down, a small chant grew in the crowd. "Wel-come Back! Wel-come Back!" Talon didn't really react to it, simply keeping the same demeanor he had since walking through the curtain. Soon enough through the crowd once again simmered down and Talon slowly raised the mic to his mouth to address the audience and the entire WWF:G.

"I'd thank you for the warm welcome, but I'm not here on good terms..." The crowd reacted with a mumble, not sure what to make of that statement. "You see last time I was here, I wasn't treated like a talent of my caliber should have been. I wasn't presented with title opportunities, I wasn't picked for number one contendership matches. I was constantly overlooked by management, and by the very champions that claim they look to compete against the very best." The crowd rumbled amongst themselves not sure of how to react to Talon's words. "At Legacy 20, WWF:g crowned a New Legacy Champion. One... Lauri Henry..." The crowd popped at the mentioning of the Champ's name, as Talon held up one finger referencing Lauri. "Now I know what you're thinking... But Talon you've been gone for how long? You don't deserve to be shoved right into the Title picture..." Talon paused as he scanned the crowd. "You're right." The crowd hushed, they weren't expecting Talon to agree. "That's why this time I'm gonna make sure I get my fair shake! I'm gonna make sure the powers that be know what that got in me. I'll jump through those hoops, I'll climb those proverbial walls, I work my way back to the top of the mountain." The crowd was starting to get behind Talon as he explained his plan put in the work needed to be Champ. "However... While I'm putting on clinics, and the best matches on the cards, I want something in return." Talon walked to the ropes closest to the hard camera, resting his left foot on the bottom rope as he let his forearms lay across the top. With a smirk he raised the mic back his mouth and continued speaking. "Since the last time management wasn't paying attention, I want the COO, I want the Commissioner, I want the General manager, I want the Director of Operations, I want Chairman of the Board, I want whoever runs the dump, to come down to the ring, and watch me." The crowd let out a shallow boo, as Talon's narcissism began to show. "I want however's in charge to watch me as I run through the competition. I want them to watch me as I prove without a shadow of a doubt why I say the things I say. Cause if they don't.." Talon paused as he backed away from the ropes. "If they don't well I won't be looking for titles, or victories. I'll be looking to put every superstar out of commission one by one, and end this dying company once and for all. Cause if I don't get what I deserve... Then nobody does."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:36 pm
"Hello Mr. Talon, my name is Lily Attwood, WWFG's Women's Commissioner, and for this moment acting liaison for WWFG C.E.O. Miss Miranda Rose..."

"After hearing your request Miss Rose asked me to come out and express her condolences for not being able to oblige your request personally."

"You see, the C.E.O. is in fact preparing for a match of her own tonight as we speak and is focusing her energies on that at the moment."

"But have no fear Mr.Talon, we both seen your eagerness tand have quickly found you an opponent for a match that will begin immediately."

Lily would then step to the side as if to reveal Talon's opponent.  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:24 am
Taylor Werth had wanted to be a wrest;er since he saw the likes of Degeneration X and Stone Cold Steve Austin at a house show when he was 6 years old. Having run away from home to join a wrestling training camp when he was16 and has been in the business ever since. Having been in the industry his whole life was in culmination to this moment. the moment that he made his TV Debut. He couldn't be happier. He had brought his family to the arena and everything,this was his big moment.

He had arrived to the stadium extra early to mentally prepare himself for the match. He had only been told today that his opponent would be a man named Talon. Who was he? Taylor didn't really know,but he was not going to stop him from achieving his dream,and tonight was the first step. As his music came on: Bad Mother F*cker by MGK and Kid rock. The 6'1 man would walk out from the back just as hjis song hit and the Commissioner introduced him. Jumping into the ring he would mount the turnbuckle and throw the "Rock On" sign with his hands in the air. he was ready for his debut!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:39 am
MidnightBlue9999

Miranda Rose Lee

User Image

A smirk appeared across his face as Talon's ears rang with the sound of the Commissioner's voice. He turned to the stage, and listened to Lily Attwood with the utmost interest. Nodding his head as Lily mentioned Miranda Rose's inability to be present. A little peeved the head honcho herself couldn't be there. However a commissioner was nearly just as good. As The newly debuting Taylor Werth made his entrance, Talon handed off the mic to a stagehand and headed near the ropes closest to the ramp, pointing to Lily Attwood. "Good! You stay right there! I want you to see what I'm about to do!" Talon yelled without the assistance of a mic. Talon would then back away as Taylor Werth made his way into the ring, letting the young man climb the turnbuckle to do his pose for the crowd. As he did so, Talon's face went from a stern look to a more focused and bitter demeanor.

Then without warning, and not waiting for the bell, Talon charged. Looking to catch Taylor off guard as he stood atop the turnbuckle. Talon would quickly go for a low blow, and then follow it up by using the leverage and one arm powerbombing the young Taylor into the canvas.

TheXFactor

Raider

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:06 pm
And just like that his dreams had crashed. Quite literally. Taylor Werth would be low blow'd and then powerbombed with one arm in front of his family, collapsing in a heap. The Referee would chastise and push Talon back so he could start the match  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:09 pm
Lily would cringe a bit as she witnessed what Talon did to the new talent...

However those watching her would notice her turn towards the entrance only to head backstage suddenly.  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:46 am
Miranda Rose Lee

User Image

With a vicious look Talon went to continue his assault and pounce on his down opponent, but before he could, the Ref cut him off at the pass. He stopped dead in his tracks, throwing his hands up and headed for a corner. In the process of turning to head back to a corner, he saw Lily walking away. A look of confusion now smeared across his face. It quickly morphed into a look of disdain. He shook his head and then turned back to The Ref and Taylor Werth. He marched over to the Ref, grabbing him by the shirt and pulled him to his feet. He pointed to the time keeper's booth, and began to yell in the Ref's face. "START THE DAMN MATCH!!" Talon commanded in a threatening tone as he shoved the Ref towards the time keeper's side of the ring.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:18 pm
The poor referee would be shoved towards , he would motion for the bell, and it rings. Taylor Worth was on the ground still in a heap on the matt  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:16 am
User Image

Talon would waste no time as the bell rang out. He marched forward, grabbing Taylor and dragging him to his feet. Once he got the young lad up, Talon would tuck Taylor's head under his arm, locking him in good and tight. Taking a quick glance to the back, with a disgusted look. He rolled his neck, before looking to drop down and pull his opponent down with him. Looking to plant Taylor's head into the canvas with a truly sickening thud, and solidifying his return with emphatic Talon Driver v.2!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:34 pm
And just like that,Taylor's dreams and that paycheck he expected to see both fell by the wayside as his head hit the canvas very hard after that impact!he was unmoving  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:21 pm
User Image

Immediately after impact, Talon sat up, looking unhappy with the whole situation, as he glared at the stage, he then looked to his motionless opponent, and evil thoughts began to brew. He pushed his way to his feet, spitting off to the side, as he looked down at the young Taylor with disgust. Telling his unfortunate opponent as to who he could blame for this. "This is all Attwood's fault.." He then reached down and went for the Canton City Crippler!
(Hass of Pain)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:35 am
He was locked in the crippler and screaming in pain. however there was no sign of Miranda,or any of the authority figures here. This poor man was screaming in agony and it seemed no one cared!  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:57 am
User Image

Talon pulled back further on Taylor's leg as he used his foot to add to the pressure. "Tap.. TAP!" Talon demanded as he pulled further and further back. In truth Talon could careless if he tapped or not.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:20 am
He was tapping hard on the canvas as security and referees poured out of the back,trying to separate Talon and the young talent.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:55 am
User Image

Even with the young Taylor vigorously tapping against the mat, Talon refused to let go. It wasn't until Security and a few Officials, had pried him from his grasp did he let go. Though he did it with reluctance, practically throwing Taylor's legs to the canvas. getting back to his feet, Talon was met with a chorus of boos as he held his arms out in vindictive glory, and smirk on his face. He looked to the back and yelled as if Lily or Miranda where standing on the ramp. "Everything that happens from here on out is on your hands! Everything!"

Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff