Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Adventure tri. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image

Larry the Evil Announcer
Roughly a year has passed since strange distortions in spacetime caused the connection between the real and digital world to become severed. These distortions have also severely impaired the functioning of electronics networks in the real world. Eventually these distortions also produced a new non-gate boundary between the real world and the digital world thereby allowing digimon to move freely between. However, many of these are "infected" digimon that go berserk and wreak havoc in the real world. All hope seemed lost until the chosen partner digimon also found their way across the new boundary to once again aid their human friends against the "infected" digimon.

At the same time the team of chosen children/generals from one of the many parallel dimensions connected to this "prime world" who came to lend their strength to the cause have become stranded in the real world and have been taking total advantage of Koushiro's grudging hospitality...

To find out what happens keep watching Digimon: Digital Monsters!

Crystal: And here we go...

Zapmon: I almost feel sorry for Shiro.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:50 pm
[Shiro] *looks affronted* whaddya mean almost!?!?

[Roveth] not now baka-hikari. *sigh, drags him into the portal*

[Shiro] o-o-oi! *engulfed in light*

[Jared] now that those two are out of the way... *tarot card appears* come.. PERSONA! *crushes the tarot card in a blaze of energy shards and flame*

[Izanagi] *appears, uses cleave to bifurcate Larry, then Zio to char the halved remains to cinders.*

[Jared] *puts on glasses, smiles* another Larry well dead. *turns and walks into the fog with Izanagi.*  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:48 pm
It was early morning, but one Koushiro Izumi had been awake all night typing away at his computer with a sense of purposeful and desperate urgency. Even Koushiro couldn't stay awake forever and as daybreak filtered into his private office he could be found drooping over his keyboard, finally unconscious, much to Tentomon's relief. The rest of the digimon were either sound asleep or amusing themselves inside the virtual space within the room's large monitors.

In the next room, really just a heavily modified janitor's closet equipped with a few cots and futon mattresses to give Koushiro's unintended and wholly unexpected human guests a place to rest when they weren't investigating the all too frequent occurrences of infected digimon, was where the dimension hopping group of chosen children/generals could typically be found when they weren't out roaming the city of Odaiba or infiltrating the high school. It was cramped and couldn't really be considered comfortable, but it was sufficient for giving Crystal, Taiki, Shiro, and Roveth a place to get some sleep whenever they had need of it. Discomfort aside, the real problem was sharing a room with Shiro and Roveth both keeping odd hours and constantly bickering from all the stress of their present circumstances. Suffice it to say that those two never argue quietly.

Thankfully, on this particular morning, Crystal was woken up by something else entirely. She was hungry for some breakfast.

While eight chosen digimon belonging with the original chosen children were basically permitted to roam freely so long as they refrained from leaving Koushiro's office, Crystal and the rest of her group always kept their digimon on hand within their respective Xros Loaders which had so far proven to provide resistance, if not full blown immunity, to the source of the infection. Unfortunately, this also meant that for their own safety the digimon had to remain inside the Xros Loaders the majority of the time unless they were being called upon in an emergency. While they understood the reason for it and certainly didn't become bored as easily as the other chosen digimon, it was still frustrating that they couldn't do more to help presently.

Crystal crawled out of bed, climbing and weaving around the other sleeping forms still in the room to make for the door. It was awkward to say the least.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:11 pm
Normally for Roveth and Shiro, when the two usually go at it in their 'home' dimension, it was more lighthearted banter due to the stresses not really piling up, but this time was a whole different kettle of tea, because the stress was piling on almost -too quickly- , probably because of the fact that they were camping out in a closet when Roveth offered to help remodel the place to have a room for Roveth himself to work and sleep. when that fell through, well.. all the nuances between the light and dark halves began clashing enough to where the arguments would definitely get loud, thankfully nothing explosive or dangerous given -what- Roveth and Shiro were, Digital Hybrids at least, but it was easily enough to keep people up whenever they started, and don't get those two started on their odd sleeping schedules, especially since Roveth would easily sleep during the day naturally, and is up all night busily working much like Koushiro, via his laptop.

either way, once Crystal was making her way out to get some breakfast, Shiro would start to wake up himself, with a basic yawn and rubbing of his eye, he'd shoot a glare at Roveth's sleeping form and get up from bed to change himself into his regular clothes, which he had thankfully packed before leaving. once he was ready, he'd at least quietly slip out of the janitor's closet behind Crystal, so Taiki and lord knows ROVETH, wakes up from his leaving, he wanted to at least get some food before he'd make his own patrols and trips through the area.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:31 pm
Crystal had a far simpler way of changing her attire from day to day and it could be seen as an ordinary digital wristwatch, although it was far from ordinary. In simple terms it functioned as an electronic subspace storage device. And while it didn't see much use in battle so long as Crystal could rely on her digimon, it was how she always managed to get away with carrying around her wide array of weapons without necessarily having them physically on hand to be witnessed by the authorities. But, given those parameters, it was also useful for storing first aid equipment, camping supplies, and Crystal's entire wardrobe of outfits and accessories. And by using electronic transference Crystal could easily swap outfits on a whim without having to worry about being caught in the nude which was handy given her wide accompaniment of teenage boys who didn't need any help becoming flustered and embarrassed at the slightest provocation.

Crystal's choice of attire for today included denim jeans and a black t-shirt with the outline of a draconic face in silver trim on the front, with luminous blue eyes and wisps of shimmering smoky coloration from the vicinity of the nostrils. The reverse side had an outline of a pair of draconic wings, also in silver trim.

Crystal could see Koushiro passed out at his computer and quietly headed for the office's main door to take her leave. She had also heard someone else sneaking out after her so she waited outside the office for whoever it turned out to be to catch up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:39 pm
Shiro had managed to get his own clothes on (which consisted of a purple T-shirt with what looked to be a sword and sheath combo crossed together in an X pattern (For reference: it is Avalon and Excalibur from FSN.) and on the back had a weird shaped design sword on the t-shirt (Ea), and some kahki cargo-shorts that he felt comfortable in, finally adding in a pair of decent sneakers of the purple color he'd quietly move out of the closet, and start towards the exit, passing by the monitor which held the Chosen Partner's digimon on Koushiro's private server... unfortunately, given this was -SHIRO- trying to be quiet and sneaky, cue him accidentally tripping on one of the pieces of furniture there, and face-planting towards said monitor, though thankfully with no noises though he did look surprised as hell at his apparent klutziness happening AGAIN now of all times...  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:06 pm
Shiro's clumsiness earned him a shushing gesture from Tentomon while Koushiro shifted uncomfortably at his desk although he remained asleep. There was also a bit of chuckling from the digimon that were still awake, namely Agumon and Patamon, inside the monitor. Tentomon went to fetch a pillow to slide under Koushiro's face to make his partner more comfortable before finally turning in himself.

By this time Taiki had also woken up and was in the process of getting changed into a clean outfit. Whereas the others were accustomed to sudden departures into other dimensions and were always prepared in the event that they needed to leave in a hurry, Taiki hadn't had a chance to pack anything for himself and had been made a human guinea pig for Koushiro's outfit selection software. His outfits typically had a crown emblem incorporated into them similar to his normal clothing, but some of the outfits that were selected for him were just a bit random like the blue Hawaiian shirt adorned with the all too familiar Pineapple computer logo he was wearing presently. At least the cargo shorts he managed to grab were normal today.

Taiki showed himself out to regroup with the others outside Koushiro's office so they could appropriately discuss their next move.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:03 pm
Shiro would give off a dirty look as he got up off the floor, not towards Tentomon who had made shushing noises, but the chucklers at his klutziness, which has, even after all he's been through, has -still- dogged him to this day. (Hah! made a pun!) before quietly shuffling out behind Taiki, suitably embarrassed at himself and all, once he closed the door to Koushiro's office and all quietly, given he knew Roveth was either patrolling or information gathering at the moment, he'd look to Taiki, and sweatdropped a bit "huh.. never took you for a laid back hawaiian surfer." he said in quiet amusement so as to not let his deeper voice echo or anything to where it might disturb Koushiro in his office.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:37 pm
Taiki glanced down at his shirt at Shiro's comment, finally seeing it in the light of the hallway outside Koushiro's office. "Yeah, I wouldn't have minded doing my own shopping, but I'm not much good with computers as you well know and Koushiro-san wouldn't even let me touch his while he was inputting my measurements to select the outfits for me." At least it didn't look too bad, just a bit silly. And he could always pick out something else later once Koushiro was awake and they could actually have the light on in that closet space. "It's good enough for right now at least."

"Right, so let's go grab some breakfast," Crystal decided. She was smiling as she took Taiki by the hand to begin leading the way out of the office building. It wasn't exactly necessary, given their group had been in and out of this building a lot during their stay here already, but Crystal was making a pointed effort to be a good host in this dimension. The office belonged to Koushiro, yes, but Taiki was a proverbial fish out of water in this dimension and Crystal, possibly more than most, knew what that could feel like. It wasn't something that should ever have to be faced alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:25 am
Shiro had snorted a bit lightly before following after with a quip of amusement more towards his Yami-no-Ahou "given Roveth hasn't had any luck in collaborating computer use with Koushiro and his own it'd be no surprise that he'd refuse it, plus, considering i vaguely remember time and again Koushiro's computer or Laptop got beaten or kicked around like a ragdoll by Taichi he's wary of any goggle-heads being near a computer." he said, while his stomach did start rumbling loud enough to be audibly visible, causing the poor Hanyou/Digital Hybrid to blush in embarrassment "but yes, less talking more walking to get food. then we can plan for today without Roveth jumping down my throat over the littlest things." he said, sighing a bit as he put his hands behind his head a bit with a smile, it was good to see the two of them actively showing their feelings for each other, and returning them as well, it was refreshing compared to the usual craziness and torment he himself has been through since he was young at least.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:57 pm
About a block away from the office building there was a small deli that would be open early so that was where Crystal was headed. "I'm thinking later we might want to check-in with Sadame at the Lucky Dragon Chinese Restaurant, but you know how busy she is so it will probably have to be a short visit."

"Anyway, you can't really blame Roveth for being on edge," noted Taiki. "We still don't know whether or not the infection effects hybrids and you'd be the most vulnerable with all the innate instabilities that exist in your data. Roveth just wants you to be careful."

"But we also need to investigate anyone who might know anything," Crystal added. "Which is another reason to speak with Sadame, but also any other chosen children we might be able to track down here in Tokyo. From what I can tell Koushiro and the others have been slacking pretty badly in that department."

They reached the deli and started reading over the menu options, with Crystal being immediately drawn to some of the fresh pastries situated on the counter.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:06 am
Shiro cringed at the mention of Sadame, given the last time he had spoken with her before leaving to the Xros Wars universe... did not end well. not to mention the fact that Tim's left for who knows where, but if Sadame caught sight of his changed body... well... "well, from what i know Tim left off to god knows where after his... falling out with Sadame, as for the 'new generation' destined... dunno where Daisuke, Ken, Iori, or Inoue are, though they might be easier to track than Tim would be." of course, he looked to Taiki with a frown, but nodded a bit "that's kind of the problem Taiki... no matter -where- i go or -how- careful i am, somehow trouble literally just falls into my lap." he then looked at the menu with a frown on his face in thought, even with a little anime stormcloud over his head showing his thoughts were probably about seeing sadame again... while he had wanted to check up on her... their last meeting was not exactly the best, and it ended up with him saying 'goodbye' in a forceful tone that clearly said he wasn't planning on coming back, and given that he was back in town, and of all things, being reminded of his sister, it made him remember of when he lost himself in his own emotions and so on, it literally left a bad taste in his mouth and he wasn't sure if he could handle himself.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:18 pm
Crystal could see all too well that Shiro didn't seem happy with the idea of going to see his sister in the slightest. She didn't know what had happened between the two before her initial departure into the Xros Wars universe, but it didn't look like they had parted on the best of terms. "Would you feel any better if I went to see Sadame myself, you know, just to make sure she's doing okay and such and to find out if she knows anything that might be helpful? I don't even have to mention you being here if that makes you uncomfortable. But I have no reason not to at least pay her a visit since I'm here."

"Daisuke, I vaguely remember meeting during the battle with Quartzmon," Taiki contemplated. "He said he was Taichi-san's kohai even though they were at that precise point in time appearing as the same age. And the Taichi-san that we've met with in this world is clearly quite a bit older than the one I met then. So would Daisuke appear as he did when we battled Quartzmon or will he be older too?"

"Let's see, he should be in junior high school now," Crystal considered carefully since she knew Daisuke to be in the same grade as Takeru and Hikari. "The version of him that you met was still in elementary school so he'll appear older now. What's weird is that Koushiro-san and the others don't seem to have seen Daisuke, Miyako, Iori, or Ken recently. It's like they haven't even bothered keeping in touch really. And they don't seem to be very worried by it either."

Taiki nodded. "Which makes it all the more worth looking into since it's a variable that isn't being considered by the rest of the team."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:10 pm
Shiro had stayed silent for the moment, letting Taiki and Crystal talk about daisuke and the others, while contemplating on Crystal's offer a bit, before sighing lightly "let's just say she didn't approve of my leaving this universe and we got into a huge fight over it. especially since Tim left her... as much as i'd like to say hi again i don't want to start up that debate again the moment i show my face around her, not to mention how different i look now due to all the things that's happened in the Xros wars Universe to me." he said, choosing his words "if its alright, i think i'll go with Taiki to investigate Daisuke and the others, you know, to keep from causing -her- too much pain in seeing me." he said, nearly biting his tongue to keep in his scorn for his sister for not being supportive of him leaving...  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:21 am
"Alright, in that case I'll see you both later," Crystal nodded and would part ways with Shiro and Taiki once they were through with breakfast. Sadame was generally more tolerant of her own vanishing from the universe routine given that it was literally part of the job description for being the Digidestined of Time and Space. Crystal would have liked to have a chance to introduce her to Taiki also, but someone needed to keep an eye on Shiro in Roveth's notable absence. It wouldn't be a very long visit regardless as Sadame was likely to be busy with her own life and Crystal had other pressing concerns besides simply catching up with an old friend.

"So, where shall we start with our investigation?" Taiki would ask Shiro. "I mean, Daisuke seems like the obvious choice since based on what I know he's supposed to be the leader of the 'new generation' as you put it. You probably have some idea where he lives, right?"  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff