Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:13 pm
So yeah, if you've been on the internet this past week then you've probably heard that America's dealing with the outbreak of violent, creepy clowns that are walking around in the states and whatnot, and threatening people. I just wanted to see what you guys thought, or if you were unlucky enough to encounter one. I won't link any articles or anything here. You can google it if you want, but it's pretty damn creepy. I haven't seen anything myself. At first I thought it was a hoax, but it's legit, sadly. Apparently some towns are outlawing clown costumes for this year as a result as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:20 pm
I've not even heard of this.
Which is surprising, considering I live in an actual city now.
I didn't even see anything strange when we took the 'scenic route' through downtown to avoid traffic the other day.
Which is probably for the best, honestly, clowns rather scare me.
I'm not sure what I'd do if actually faced with someone dressed up like one in town!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:09 pm
Queen Spazzy
I've not even heard of this.
Which is surprising, considering I live in an actual city now.
I didn't even see anything strange when we took the 'scenic route' through downtown to avoid traffic the other day.
Which is probably for the best, honestly, clowns rather scare me.
I'm not sure what I'd do if actually faced with someone dressed up like one in town!

Well I'm glad to know you're safe at least!! biggrin It must be a really nice city!

Clowns are really creepy in general. My mom is the only person I know who isn't scared much by certain ones (she likes the friendly ones like Emmet The Clown and stuff, but that's about it).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:31 pm
There's been a few of those assholes in my town.:/

Let's just say if they show up near my work or home,I'm running at them with whatever bat like object I have nearby....

Come near my work babies,you die mother ******** near my fur babies at home,same result.
I'm not scared of these losers.>->  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

catt725

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:32 pm
I feel like since I'm now in Texas, I'm a little less likely to see them, unless they're just stupid. Probably a good way to get shot.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:38 am
Yuki_Windira

Let's just say if they show up near my work or home,I'm running at them with whatever bat like object I have nearby....

Come near my work babies,you die mother ******** near my fur babies at home,same result.

Oh god... I really hope nothing bad happens, and that you don't have to actually come across one yourself! Stay safe, and keep defending the things you love.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:39 am
catt725
I feel like since I'm now in Texas, I'm a little less likely to see them, unless they're just stupid. Probably a good way to get shot.

Texas is full of badasses with no mercy. The clowns don't scare the people, the people scare the clowns. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:21 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Yuki_Windira

Oh god... I really hope nothing bad happens, and that you don't have to actually come across one yourself! Stay safe, and keep defending the things you love.

I'm more worried about being smashed into by the rude,impatient drivers that have populated the roads lately than a wannabe IT clown.xD

You stay safe too.:3  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:23 pm
Speedira Windira
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Yuki_Windira

I'm more worried about being smashed into by the rude,impatient drivers that have populated the roads lately than a wannabe IT clown.xD

Oh gosh, TELL ME ABOUT IT. Miami is filled with rude, impatient drivers Dx  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:29 am
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Yuki_Windira

They're invading everywhere then....D:

Like,tape some bubble wrap to your steering wheel or something instead of being an angry bunghole! You'll get where you want to go and if you are late than it's your own fault....Dx  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:58 am
Speedira Windira
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Yuki_Windira

Like,tape some bubble wrap to your steering wheel or something instead of being an angry bunghole! You'll get where you want to go and if you are late than it's your own fault....Dx

I just realized...haha wanna be IT clown. Yeah I bet that's what they're thinking of. But yeah, overpopulation, it's killing us xD

Lol bubble wrap. I know, people need to leave earlier. The horn should seriously learn to be used as a last resort. I can't say I'm perfect, but that's after YEARS of being abused by other drivers, I've come to use my horn a little more, yet I STILL barely use my horn. I did go a year and a half once without honking my horn, which is quite a feat in this busy city. Although I do hate when people are going 10 mph below the speed limit in the left lane (when there's no good reason to). But I don't remember honking at them for it, and I do get QUITE angry that all those times I am tailgated by jerks, that if I tailgate someone temporarily who is going 5+ under the speed limit for apparently no good reason without honking or flashing my lights at them, that they'll make some hand gesture in the car to me. I never used to tailgate, but people in Miami practically compel you to do so at times because they constantly do it to you. Hopefully you don't end up suffering from DTSD (driving traumatic stress disorder) like I have. I've had someone follow me home and tell me I need to take driving lessons all because I didn't move up to the middle of the intersection.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:38 am
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Yuki_Windira

I just realized...haha wanna be IT clown. Yeah I bet that's what they're thinking of. But yeah, overpopulation, it's killing us xD

Lol bubble wrap. I know, people need to leave earlier. The horn should seriously learn to be used as a last resort. I can't say I'm perfect, but that's after YEARS of being abused by other drivers, I've come to use my horn a little more, yet I STILL barely use my horn. I did go a year and a half once without honking my horn, which is quite a feat in this busy city. Although I do hate when people are going 10 mph below the speed limit in the left lane (when there's no good reason to). But I don't remember honking at them for it, and I do get QUITE angry that all those times I am tailgated by jerks, that if I tailgate someone temporarily who is going 5+ under the speed limit for apparently no good reason without honking or flashing my lights at them, that they'll make some hand gesture in the car to me. I never used to tailgate, but people in Miami practically compel you to do so at times because they constantly do it to you. Hopefully you don't end up suffering from DTSD (driving traumatic stress disorder) like I have. I've had someone follow me home and tell me I need to take driving lessons all because I didn't move up to the middle of the intersection.

o-0; Jeeze,glad they didn't try and hurt you after you were followed! ~hugs~

x-x; If only the places we need to go were in within a walking distance..  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:34 pm
Speedira Windira
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira

~hugs~ Yeah, I was more irritated than anything. For some reason, I didn't fear the guy.

It would be ideal, wouldn't it? Funny, I actually had a dream today that I was in the forest/woods at night and walking by myself. I walked by houses and straight into a movie theater. Then I had to go all the way back, but I woke up before I could do that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:37 pm
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira

~hugs~ Yeah, I was more irritated than anything. For some reason, I didn't fear the guy.

It would be ideal, wouldn't it? Funny, I actually had a dream today that I was in the forest/woods at night and walking by myself. I walked by houses and straight into a movie theater. Then I had to go all the way back, but I woke up before I could do that.

I see.o.o

Aw...:<  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Majjoko

Adorable Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:29 pm
clowns are active where i live. there's already been 10+ arrests Some people had actual weapons on them.

me and a couple friends are planning to dress up as vikings and go clown hunting.
Were starting the clown-viking wars of 2016.
Recruitment is open pm me.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces