Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:38 pm
Miranda would open the card in the ring,with the Nephilim championship on her waist and a microphone in her hands,which are clasped in front of her as the crowd voices their displeasure at her appearance,booing her harshly. She would wait for a moment before bringing her hand up and speaking into the Microphone.

"Toronto, Canada; welcome to the finale of WWF Legacies!" This got a positive reaction from the audience, who at this point were so excited that they were more than happy to be cheering. "For those of you who are confused, or worried, don’t be. This is NOT the end of WWF, we’ll expand on this a little later.."

“Before we get to that though, I have a couple of things to address.” She would give a devilish laugh pacing slightly. “You see, last night at Halloween Havoc, our former owner Salem Croft made a return!” The crowd gave another positive reaction, Miranda would be quick to tone that down by taking above them. “Not only has he caught the attention of the WWF fans, but he’s caught my attention, and I thought about seeing if he can still succeed in this company. So, he’ll be going one on one with Good Question!” The crowd boo’d the name of Good Question. Miranda made a sick smile on her face after she made her announcement.

"Addressing more people that have ‘caught my attention’ in a bad way, Talon! Last night, you got lucky escaping with your life against Good Question. However I don’t think you quite deserve what you want, but rather you’ll be competing again against the Former Hardcore Champion Aleksander Volk Zangief!" The crowd didn’t react to this much, as they hadn't seen him too often, this man that she booked against Talon.

At this point Miranda would look at the hard camera,and began her next announcement. "However, I would like to address someone who does deserve an opportunity! Last night, we crowned NEW Tag team Champions in the Ultimo Meanie and Ultimo Insano!” The crowd cheered loudly, approving of the insane Ladder match that happened the night prior. Miranda rolled her eyes before stepping over them again by talking over- “ And tonight, they’ll be putting those Tag Team Titles on the line, against myself and my twin, Talia Rose!" Miranda raised her arms with a big smile, the crowd would boo massively at the perceived abuse of power.

“Don’t you worry, I’ll have juuuust the right thing to pick things up even further! As advertised, we have the youngest Rose sister: Wylde Rose, who will go against the returning…..CLAIRE HAWKINS!”

The crowd exploded, happy to hear about seeing one of the biggest names in the WWF competing. Miranda would wait for them to quiet down to finish her announcement of the card.

"And finally, the NEW Intercontinental Champion Felix Genest will be taking on the Multi-time World Heavyweight Champion, Cartwright in our main event of the Finale of WWF Legacy! ."

The mention of Cartwright sent the fans rabid, the building nearly shaking.

“WE WANT CARTWRIGHT!” *Clap clap clapclapclap*

Miranda however, would lose patience and cut them off.

“THAT’S GREAT YOU’RE NOT GETTING HIM YET!”

The crowd boo’d her, and the disrespect of Cartwright!

Miranda would wait until they died down, which felt like an eternity before continuing. “Now, as I was going to say about the finale of Legacy, and the future of the WWF….”

(Planned segment, to be continued)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:00 pm
Suddenly...

ARREEEWWWW!!!!!

Moonlit Wilderness began to play throughout the arena.

JR: "Mah lord. Could it be?!"
King: "I don't like the sound of this JR..."

The crowd would roar to the music only to go crazy as Lauri Henry the real deal, the true Lone Wolf decked out in his street gear stood atop the ramp before slowly making his way down to the ring.

JR: "Mah god it is!! The Lone Wolf is here tonight!!"
King: "Can you really be sure? That girl seems to play the part really good. Makes me wonder if Lauri Henry really exists."
JR: "How can you say that King? This man is practically a legend everywhere he goes."
King: "Well if he's so good, why is a woman fighting his battles for him? He should be ashamed of himself."
JR: "You're one to talk King..."

The Lone Wolf would quickly slide into the ring slowly look around the entire ring before letting out a loud Howl to which fans of him quickly followed suit.

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:48 am
Miranda, meanwhile would retreat to a corner while the Lone Wolf made his entrance. Crossing her arms,the camera would switch to Miranda's face,which looked very unimpressed,and annoyed as well. She didn't appreciate being cut off in the middle of her talking and it showed. Once Miranda watched him howl., ashe would step closer,unfolding her arms and taking a step towards Lauri, holding her mic close to her lips. "What can I do for you, Lauri? Or are you Karen again? I can't tell these days.Anyway,couldn't you have waited? As you can see,I was telling these people about the future of my company. I try to use small words to help them understand, but I digress. What the hell are you doing here, Lauri?" She would take one more step closer,she is unafraid of him,and she aimed to show it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:43 pm
The Lone Wolf would shake lightly with laughter at the comment as he walked up to the scowling Miranda after receiving a mic of his own. As they met he would give a somewhat quick glance at her before speaking.

"...And y'know your right, I could have waited, but I didn't, oh well. Deal with it Rosie..." Lauri would say flatly with a smirk before continuing.

"But don't let me stop you, by all means continue on, I can wait..." He would then turn his back on Miranda walking toward the closest corner stopping halfway before he spoke up again.

"Oh and Rosie... I suggest you don't argue with me on this cause if I end up talking first all these people..."

He would then point toward all the fans who in return began a wave of cheering as his fingers pointed at them.

"...are not gonna give two shits about anything you have to say."

Once he got to the corner he would then lean on the turnbuckle still grinning that sly grin at Miranda, it was clear to all that while Miranda wasn't taking any s**t, neither was the Lone Wolf.  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:52 pm
Miranda glared at him for a moment, and if looks could kill,Lauri would most certainly be dead right now.

"No,please. Say your peace,while you still are allowed in my building...in my company. Say what you will,while you can. Lest you forget,you currently are standing in the only place left to practice our craft. So please, Say what you need to say. And then,I'm sure,you know the way out." She looked very annoyed,and the booing wasn't helping ."Shut up already,and let the man talk!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:15 pm
Lauri would simply stay seated shaking his head no with that smirk still upon his face reinforcing the fact that he's giving Miranda the chance to say what she has to say.  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:22 pm
Miranda would shake her head angrily and start again "As I was saying..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:53 pm
Before Miranda could say anything....

"Strange Clouds" by B.O.B starts to play, and the crowd erupts once again! The lights at the stage turning purple, as Bad Boy steps out. Wearing his normal ring gear, vest, microphone in his left hand, and most importantly the WWF World Heavyweight Championship in his right hand. He stood at center stage for a moment, his face rather serious, looking down at the ring, he had one target in mind.

Jim Ross: First Lauri, and now the new Champion is here! Seems to be some bad blood still from last night!

King: All of this, and Miranda still can't get her announcement out! What is wrong with these guys, I want to know what it is!

Bad Boy would walk down the ramp, a slight look to the crowd every now and then, before returning back to the ring. Getting up the stairs, to the apron, and steps through the ropes into the ring. He would flip the title onto his shoulder. His theme quickly dying down. The only person he looked at now was Lauri on the corner, to which Bad was near the opposite corner.

Bad Boy: I believe......I'm the one you're looking for!

The crowd gave a slight cheer, the two in the same ring, along with Miranda.

Bad Boy: Especially after what happened last night, I'm not surprised that I'm seeing you in the ring. Unfortunately, you were too scared to mention me by name. However, I've been in WWF for way too long, I can tell just what everyone's agenda is. If you're looking for me, you found me, and I'm not going anywhere!

The crowd let out a cheer, or what sounded like a collective "YEAHHHHHHHH!" towards the two possibly squaring off.

Jim Ross: And just like that, we got two highly combustible elements in the ring! Neither of them backing down!

King: Helloooooo JR! We still got a third person in the ring....might be important......  

WhosBadNowBoys1

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:52 pm
Before anyone else could say anything, the PA system bumped to life with the rhythmic beat of a unfamiliar song.

Xzibit - Multiply

Suddenly a familiar face crip walked out from the back, with a West Coast hand sign. From WWF World Heavyweight Champion, The Ruff Ryder, Tyson Briggs had returned. With a pearly white smile, and stunna grate shades adorned upon his face.

The crowd let out a roar of approval as Tyson danced to the top of the ramp. Stopping at the top of the ramp, Tyson pounded his bulletproof covered vest in celebration as he held his arms out in an embracing fashion. "The Head ***** In Charge is back baby!" Tyson yelled as he began to descend the ramp. Approaching the ring, Tyson tagged a few of the fans' hands. Having arrived at the ring, Tyson hopped onto the apron, landing on a knee as he looked back and scanned the crowd, with his clean smile. He then pulled himself to his feet and stepped into the ring through the ropes. The Ruff Ryder than pulled a mic that he had stuffed in the back of his pant's waist. With a friendly chuckle he raised the mic to his mouth and held his hand out to Miranda.

"Sorry Miss Pretty Thang Thang, but with this being the Finale of Legacy, you know Ol' T-Dogg couldn't miss the party..."

Tyson paused as he looked around, with what looked to be a look of concern.

"But... Looking around and seeing these two curmudgeons in the ring, one wouldn't have dat vibe..."

Tyson paused yet again, looking to both Bad Boy, and Lauri.

"COME ON! This is a day of celebration! You two need to loosen up."

Tyson said with a playful tone, as he shook his entire body. The crowd getting a chuckle out of it. However seeing Bad Boy's and Lauri's reaction it didn't seem to him that they were gonna kick back anytime soon. So he decided to get on to why he was really out here.

He stepped over to Miranda, playfully placing an arm over his shoulders.

"Now Boss Lady, I didn't come out here to step on your toes, or announce my return to the ring. Naw... I'm out here to celebrate! Cause a ***** like me don't miss out on a chance to party. Hahaya know wat I'm sayin'?"

Tyson said with a chuckle.

"I'm also here to say a few thangs to dem two boys rightch'ya."

Tyson said nudging his head towards Bad Boy and Lauri.

"First... I'm gonna address the Big Bad Wolf, Lauri Henry.."

Removing his arm from Miranda's shoulders Tyson began to address the Lone Wolf.

"Listen here, Fido...I don't know what you got to say, but I'd damn sure it ain't as important as Miss Pretty Little Thang Thang over here."

Tyson knew that might agitate Lauri Henry, and began to back track. Over reacting to whatever reaction Lauri had to his statement.

"Chill ***** Chill! I can tell you got a bit of pent up aggression, and I ain't the one *****. Step back before you catch these hands."

Tyson then stopped and looked to Bad Boy.

"Then there is you.."

The crowd got a mixed reaction as Tyson motioned to Bad Boy.

"Yeah young *****... I've been where you've been before. Of course when I held that title, It actually meant something...."

Tyson knew that would agitate Bad Boy, and again over reacted to whatever reaction Bad Boy had.

"Chill ***** Chill! I ain't here to throw down, dem days behind me."

Tyson then stepped back again taking a place next to MIranda, and once again wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Naw see, I came out here more as a facilitator. I was just in the back and notice Pretty Miss Thang Thang was getting rudely interrupted as she set for the festivities for the night, and figure I come out here to remind a ***** or two about proper ring educate. You see champ or not, Veteran or not, when Boss Lady is talking, you are listening."

Tyson paused as he looked to Miranda a thought went through his head.

"Now seein' That we have to eager young niggas out here, and from the vibe I'm gettin' these eager young niggas are lookin' for a fight. So why don't we have... What's the word I'm lookin' for..."

Tyson snapped his fingers with his arm still around Miranda's shoulders.

"Impotent, no no... Important... No no... Impromptu? Impromptu! Yeah that's the one.. Why don't we have an Impromptu match right here and now? Lauri Henry vs The WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Bad Boy! None Title of course."

Tyson got a huge pop out of his suggestion. He then looked to Miranda as if looking for approval from the head honcho.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:09 pm
Miranda would raise her mic once again,calmed a little by this large man standing next to her,but still seething. "The next person who interrupts me gets fired. I don't care if you are the World Heavyweight Champion, The Lone wolf, or Matt ******** Shanahan,does everyone understand? You will show me the respect I am owed as your employer. And strop touching me!" Miranda would shake off the arm of Tyson Briggs, the crowd booing the COO. "As I said, This is the final Legacy ever,and the final main event is set in stone. And my announcement, is that starting next week, we will hosting the debut of WWF Monday Night Octane! That main event......is less concrete. Lauri,I assume you are here to beg for me to allow Karen to get a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship.Well,start begging,dog!"  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:14 pm
Tyson looked sadden by Miranda shaking his arm off of her. Looking to the crowd, he turned his attention back to Miranda.

"Listen here Miss Pretty Little Party Pooper... I know you got a Main Event.. But Homie ain't here to take away from this splendid card. In fact I wanna add to it. Ya see, what we got here is a Champ, with poor ring etiquette, A Dog looking for a bone, and a crowd that seems to wanna see these two bang. What I'm suggestin'... Hit three birds with one stone. Bad Boy gets a lesson in manners, Lauri gets a chance to beg or fight whatever you wanna call it, for Karen to get a match, and the crowd gets these two in a match."

Tyson paused as the crowd roared in approval.

"Now I don't know about you, but it seems to me that these people know a good idea when they hear it. Whatduya say Miss Bossy Lady? Throw a ***** a bone here..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:47 pm
He understood Bad Boy's reason for being here, hell anyone could understand that. This one on the other hand is another story. He obviously wanted Bad Boy and the Lone Wolf to go at it badly but why? The Lone Wolf didn't know and in all honesty didn't care either... Lauri would walk behind Tyson, tapping his shoulder only to cold c**k him with a hard right to his face as he turned dropping the supposed returning legend on the mat.

"Its no bone, but how was that knuckle sandwich?" Lauri would ask Tyson as he cracked the hand to stretch the muscles before turning his attention to Miranda.

"As for you..." The Lone Wolf would slowly walk toward the C.O.O. stopping a few feet away from her. "Let me get this straight. You want me to beg you to... if I understand this correctly, do your job..."

"...That job being to making matches that will fill these seats with cash paying members like these people here tonight..."The crowd would cheer the Lone wolf on as he continued. "I can do that, if you can answer just one question for me..." He would pause taking a slow breath before going on.

"That question being, considering the fact you know and I know of one person who works diligently behind the scenes making sure this show runs smoothly, which with this place its a freakin' miracle, but that's another story altogether, but anyway with this lil' tidbit of knowledge please Rosie tell me why I have to "beg" to have a match happen when I'm pretty sure its already set in stone..."

Lauri would then stand there calmly his arms crossed as he waited for said answer from Rosie.  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:37 pm
"Because if you don't,dear wolfy. That "angel" with be jobless. Don't think for a moment that something is going to go on without my approval" She stood up to the man,the crowd was booing heavily. "Don't think for one moment that anything is assured,or that Lily is irreplaceable. Because I will take that as a challenge,and I will prove you wrong. But we both don't want that,do we? As for doing my job for me...I promise you that there are competitor's lining up for the spot you think should be given to the cross-dresser who pretended to be you. Or that Karen and Lily are not both under the microscope. SO Like I said before,Lauri Henry, Beg."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:24 pm
Bad Boy was standing in the same spot he was when he stopped speaking. His title still on his left shoulder, microphone still in his right hand.

At first it was the third interruption, this time from Tyson Briggs. Quite the surprise for Bad Boy, both due to the fact that it's been forever since he was in a WWF ring, and the fact that he didn't know why he was there.....besides piss off a couple of people. Despite the surprise, Bad Boy wouldn't show much emotion in the return, he wanted to make sure no one saw the hand he was holding.

The start of Tyson talking was trying to lighten the mood up, nice for the fans that haven't seen the former champion in so long. For Bad Boy, he couldn't exactly lose focus of what was on his plate at the moment, especially when it was a threat to his title. Being the champ meant everything to him, and getting distracted at the wrong moment would cost him.

The only thing he'd take note of, was when Tyson spoke about the title meaning so much when he had it. Which Bad Boy took a "Are you serious" look towards him. For ANYONE to question his career, and the prestige he brings to the title is quite the mistake. Especially after everything he had to go through to regain the World Champion status.

The only thing that saved Tyson in that moment was Miranda stopping the music right there, to announce the new show: Monday Night Octane. Bad Boy, his attention to Miranda, nodded in agreement, the only real positive emotion as he was impressed with the name.

His attention back to Lauri, as he watched Miranda goad him. Wondering just what was up Miranda's sleeve, and whether or not it actually involved Bad Boy himself. Whether it was indeed a rematch he was about to be put in or not, he just wanted an answer so that he knew what was coming next, rather than be left up in the air to a random event. Every bit of information was important.

Just then ANOTHER interruption, to which Bad Boy didn't really bother to pay attention, his arms now folded, looking at the reaction Lauri had towards Miranda. However, the mention of Bad Boy getting a "Lesson in manners" suddenly made his head snap towards Tyson. ANOTHER disrespectful comment made, a glare at the big man, a feeling of annoyance as he kept on.

Until the stare down is stopped by Lauri taking Tyson down. Which Bad Boy takes a moment to look down at Tyson, and back up at Lauri. Bad Boy would move himself to another corner, to make sure that he had all three in his sights. Watching as Lauri and Miranda would go back and forth to each other. Waiting to see the result of their issues.

WhosBadNowBoys1

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:14 am
The Lone Wolf listened calmly as Miranda made threat after threat only to once again demand him to beg. He would chuckle lightly.

"Well we could go back and forth at this all night if you like but seeing as you have a show to start i'm just gonna do what I came out here for in the first place." He would then open his jacket pulling out a rolled up group of papers looking at it carefully before going on

"This is it, the rematch contract ...Signed by Karen Attwood, authorized by commissioner Attwood and..." Lauri would look at the contract oddly before speaking up. "...and an Alexander Rose...heh looks like Daddy dearest wants this too..." He said with a grin as the crowd cheered at this turn of events.

"It's like I said, pretty much set in stone only need one more signature that's why I'm out here: To call the guy out and get it done." The crowd cheered as they knew what could be coming next. "And Hey! Lucky me, he came out on his own accord so if you'll excuse me Rosie, i'll finish my business and be on my way."

Lauri would say with a sight smirk to Miranda turning his back on her as he made his way to Bad Boy holding the rolled up paper out in front of the champion as he reached him. "Sign it, or tear it up, personally I could care less." Lauri would then hand the contract to Bad Boy. "It is really up to you, she holds no grudges against you nor do I, but lets be honest with each other. I was watching that night, and i'm pretty sure you were watching replays afterwards. You need this more than she does, but hey that's none of my business."

The Lone Wolf would then back off, giving Bad Boy some space so he wouldn't feel pressured to sign it.  
Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff