Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Match #3: Ultimo Insano & Meanie (C) vs Miranda and Talia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:43 pm
This is for the WWF Tag Team Championship!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:49 am
Daughters of Darkness began to play and the boos were showered down as the heel owner made her way with her twin to the ring to compete in a match that many here believed she did not earn. After all,she just lost,didn't she? Still. here she was,with her championship and her olympic medal,walking down with a grin on her face. things were going pretty smoothly. And she expected nothing could stop that,not even the tag team champions. As she made her way to the ring,she asked for a microphone.

"Last night was a reminder to me. Last night reminded me that you can't trust anyone who you don't share blood with." She slid into the ring,and looked towards the entrance. "Last night,you got lucky. Last night won't happen again. Come out here and bring my Tag Team straps with you,Talia will be freeing you of the burden tonight,so fear not."  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:45 pm
The crowd was booing the Roses as they announced their guaranteed victory. They were ready not only see them fail in their promise, but see the new tag team that electrified the WWF world during the ladder match!

And suddenly-

YO LISTEN UP HERE'S A STORY
ABOUT A LITTLE GUY THAT LIVES IN THE BLUE WORLD
AND ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT AND EVERYTHING HE SEES
IS JUST BLUE, LIKE HIM, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE

BLUE HIS HOUSE, WITH A BLUE LITTLE WINDOW
AND A BLUE CORVETTE
AND EVERYTHING IS BLUE FOR HIM
AND HIMSELF, AND EVERY BODY AROUND
BECAUSE HE AIN'T GOT, NOBODY TO LISTEN TO LISTEN TO LISTEN TO

The whole arena was turned to a blue lighting, with spot lights flashing around the arena. Suddenly once the song picked up at the chorus started a rave strobe lighting with the blue.

I'M BLUE DABADE DABADA DABADEEE DABADA DABADE DABADA

Ultimo Insano and Ultimo Meanie appeared at the center of the stage, both of them with the tag team titles around their waist. Insano strutting, jumping around, as Meanie is truffle shuffling, coming out to Blue by Eiffel 65. The crowd starting to clap to the beat, seemingly having a good time with these two! Ultimo Insano wearing his normal Lucha gear, Meanie wearing a tight shirt that exposed his gut, and black shorts with painted glasses on his face, both men dancing around like total goofs. Soon the chorus would die down and start the verse.

I HAVE A BLUE HOUSE WITH A BLUE WINDOW
BLUE IS THE COLOR, OF ALL THAT I WEAR
BLUE IN THE STREETS AND ALL THE TREES ARE TOO!
I HAVE A GIRL FRIEND, AND SHE IS SO BLUEEEE!

Both Ultimos continued dancing their way down the ramp, high fiving fans in the crowd.

Announcer: THEIR OPPONENTS, AT A TOTAL COMBINED WEIGHT OF 414 POUNDS ((Meanie 240, Insano 172)), THEY ARE THE WWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, ULTIMO MEANIE, AND THE ULTIMO INSAAAAAANOOOOOOO!

BLUE ARE THE PEOPLE HERE THAT WALK AROUND
BLUE LIKE MY CORVETTE, IT'S STANDING OUTSIIIIDE!
BLUE ARE THE WORDS I SAY AND WHAT I THINK
BLUE ARE THE FEELINGS, THAT LIVE INSIDE MEEEEE!

By the time the chorus would hit again, Insano had shot himself through the middle and bottom ropes, rolling back to his feet in the middle of the ring. Meanie would pull himself up to the apron by the ropes and steps through the ropes to get in quickly. Throughout the chorus they started to dance again in the ring. Soon Ultimo would go to the top rope and do a backflip, landing on his feet in the ring, dropping to a knee. Meanie would simply take off the Tag Team belt and start playing it like a guitar, eventually going into a pose next to Insano, who is pointing his belt at the camera. The lights went back on, to normal, and both Meanie and Insano would stand up. The music stopped playing and the two high fived each other, the crowd giving a small ovation for the two newcomers that already have success.

Crowd:
THAT WAS AWESOME! *CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
THAT WAS AWESOME! *CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:26 am
Miranda would look over at the two opponents,and step out of the ring. It seems that Talia would be starting,Miranda wanted to be fresh when she came in,it seems. The bell would ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:44 pm
Ultimo Insano and Meanie would give their tag belts to the ref. Meanie then would step through the ropes and stand on the apron.

This would mean that Insano would start the match. He would look to circle the ring sizing up Talia.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:32 pm
Talia would begin to circle the smaller competitor,and attempt to go for a test of strength,if successful,she would attempt to shift to a side headlock.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:55 pm
Insano accepted, and was put right into the head lock. Feeling the feistyness in this one already, Insano went to show off his quickness by slipping out the headlock behind Talia, and slide under the other arm of her and attempt a Snapmare, into a headlock with Talia in the sitting position.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:02 pm
Talia was takn down,and put in a headlock. She would try to fight her way slowly to her feet. If successful she would throw a elbow into Insano.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:18 pm
Ultimo Insano was stood up quickly, and got hit in the stomach with the elbow, the air taken out of him, loosening his grip.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:20 pm
She would try to get separation with another elbow,and follow that up with a buzzsaw kick  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:26 pm
Ultimo Insano was hit by the second elbow, dropping him to his knee. He looked up to see Talia sizing up, and firing a kick towards his head! Ultimo sees this coming and ducks under! Ultimo would then try a quick Roll Up!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:29 pm
Talia would be rolled up,her legs kicking a bit

One...! Two...! *she would kick out and roll out of the ring,rattled  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:32 pm
Insano was up and watched as Talia rolled out the ring. He did a quick Curryman like dance, the crowd clapping it up. Insano would stop and focus back on his opponent.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:35 pm
Miranda would get off the apron to yell at her sister. "Get in the ring and beat him. You're a Rose,act like it!" Talia would reluctantly roll back in the ring  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:42 pm
Ultimo Insano threw a pretend fishing lure towards Talia and started reeling her in. Once she was in the ring, Insano would signal her to bring it.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games