Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
MAIN EVENT: Felix Genest vs Cartwright Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:46 pm
This is a Non-Title match!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:10 pm
I didn't request a match but thank you! I'll work with it this time! =)

It is time for the Main Event of the last ever WWFG Legacy show and what a match these great fans are in for. They get to see the new WWFG Intercontinental Champion competing against somebody who rarely competes on free TV, what an honour for the WWFG fans and the champion!

The crowd boos because Cartwright's stupid butler Trent enters the arena. Trent is still a massive bell-end. He is wearing an amazing suit because Cartwright chose it. Trent is holding a vacuum cleaner, it appears that Cartwright had his butler on cleaning duties.

Trent The Butler: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise to a standing position and welcome my master with the love that he deserves....The Extraordinary Englishman....CAAAARTWRIIIIIGHT!"

The boos turn to huge cheers for the fan favourite and most popular man in the wrestling world, Cartwright. Cartwright enters the arena to a booming ovation. Cartwright takes the microphone from his lowly, worthless butler and looks to address the fans.

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

Cartwright: "Ladies and Gentlemen, it appears that lessons are being learned following my outstanding performance and reviewmanship! It seems like those at the top realise and remembered what a star they have in The Extraordinary Englishman, as I dragged a noob land shark to his first...and last...at least a four star rating out of five match! It looks like my effort, energy and passion for WWFG has been noticed so that is why I stand before you in this very highest of spots....getting to have the final match of WWFG Legacy!"

The crowd lets out a big roar of cheers, chanting that Cartwright deserves it.

Cartwright: "Felix Genest, I don't need to explain to you what a huge spot you are in, you should already know! But, I'm going to anyway, because you strike me as one of the special kind! Anyone who thinks that they are a God is obviously mentally challenged! Think about this Felix, you are not only in the last WWFG Legacy match, not only are in the last ever Main Event of a WWFG Legacy show but you are facing The Extraordinary Englishman! Dude, that's a lot of pressure!"

Cartwright and Trent begin to make their way towards the ring, Trent pulling his vacuum cleaner behind him.

Cartwright: "I will give you some credit though Felix, you did manage to win the vacant WWFG Intercontinental Championship in your second match here against a veteran in that bear riding sword swinging maniac Dion Necurat and...my butler! The less said about that butler, the better! I mean, look at him!"

The crowd points and laughs at Trent, making him hang his head in shame.

Cartwright: "But neither of them are anywhere near my league! There's a reason why I am a WWFG Hall Of Famer, multiple time WWFG World Undisputed Legacy Champion, Royal Rumble and King Of The Canvas winner and regularly nominated as the best in the world at what I do! I am up here and everyone else is down there! Tonight, Felix, you find out for yourself just how big the gap is between us! If everyone thought that your victory at Halloween Havoc was a fluke, it's going to take divine intervention for you to win tonight! Kid, you're lucky that this is a none title match! Once I am done with you Felix, I will be another step closer to regaining the title that I never lost, the WWFG World Undisputed Legacy Universal Heavyweight Championship!"

Cartwright throws his microphone at Trent, enters the ring and poses on the turnbuckles for the fans as he waits for his opponent.

JR: "Cartwright sounds as confident as ever! He sounded like this prior to his match with JAWS at Halloween Havoc and he slaughtered that poor animal!"

King: "But Felix is not JAWS! JAWS was just a stupid shark! Felix is a God, JR! A GOD!"

JR: "G-Fedding has seen a few self-proclaimed Gods, King! I know what kind of God Felix is following Halloween Havoc...he's The God Of Flukes for now but that ends tonight!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

l Shexter l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:59 pm
"I GET A FEELING THERES GONNA BE RIOT.."

Gun shots rang out as glass is shattered and an slow beat starts playing..

The slow pace of Six day remix sang out throughout the area which only meant one thing. The Ace of Spades has entered the area! Booed filled the area as people would get to their feet to have their hands over their mouths to increase the boos loudness, some would point their thumbs down in discuss as everyones least favorite super star is entering the area! Gracefully slapping the curtains in front of him as he made his presence known Felix walked to the area stage as he was greeted with the usual boos! Strapped with the IC title around his waist sporting his red attire, greased up blonde hair that is slicked all the way back and shined throughout the arena, and the Finn Balor like jacket with the collar popped and everything. Not like his usual self confident and everything disgust would show across his face as Carty ruined his celebration showing with a rude frown on his face in disgust still. Felix then decedent down the ramp.

"Coming to the ring weighting in at 205 pounds He is the Ace of Spades.. and THE Intercontinental Champion... Felix Genest!"

Felix rose to occasion that he had the ability to make a name for himself here, Not only is he THE IC champ but he is on THE final card of Legacy. Cartwright the man who never ever comes on free TV Felix has an opportunity of a life time. Either by breaking Cart in half or making him submit. Felix then walk slowly up the ramp not leaving eye contact with Cart preparing what is probably the most important match ever for him. Felix then paned his eyes over at Trent who Felix made submit for this belt. Felix then climbed the turn buckle from outside the ring apron. Removed his belt and lifted it high in the air as the gold shined off of the belt with the lights gazed right on him The crowd would then react like anyone would towards the self proclaimed God. Jumping over the turn buckle into the ring Felix then handed the ref his belt then took off his jacket as the ref rested it aside. Already fueled with anger because of the antics that Cart as done Felix was ready to rip his head off has he never let go of eye contact with him.. Felix would then grab one of the ropes and lean back with it to test how tight they are and to get a good stretch in. going into his own corner Felix was ready, not to talk but to get Ready to get this match started.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:38 pm
JR: "Look at the look on Felix's face! Look at that look that he is looking at Cartwright with! LOOK AT THE LOOKING!"

King: "Felix knows what a huge opportunity this is! He is taking this match very seriously and Cartwright's antics earlier in the night may have lit even more of a fire under him than he already had!"

JR: "Which must be exactly what Cartwright wanted! Cartwright is a veteran and legendary figure in the wrestling world, he knows what he is doing! I reckon he wants Felix to give this match everything that he has got!"

The referee signals for the match to begin and the bell rings three times. Cartwright and Felix begin to circle each other inside the ring. Cartwright has a confident and cocky look on his face, trying to further rile-up the self-proclaimed Ace of Wrestling. If Cartwright can infuriate Felix before they have even started wrestling, he will be at a huge advantage. Cartwright challenges the WWFG Intercontinental Champion to a Test Of Strength lock-up. As they are both around the same weight, The Extraordinary Englishman wants to know where they stand in the power department!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

l Shexter l

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm
Felix, fuming with rage would turn his attention towards Cart not ever letting him out of his sight. After ruining his one great moment in his career the Ace wasn't ready to let this one slide. With motivation he circled following Carts motion mimicking this motion. Once Carty offered the test of strength Felix had a confident on his mind, with his armature wrestling background Felix would then grab hands with Cart, then grabbing one arm and attempting an arm drag and if the arm drag was successful Felix would attempt to lock in a pro wrestling style arm bar to add pressure to Cartys arm  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:07 am
Felix completely avoids the test of strength, instead switching around Cartwright and arm dragging him to the mat, earning him boos for his cowardice. He keeps a hold of Cartwright's arm, trying to place him into a submission hold, but The Extraordinary Englishman is able to place his feet on the bottom rope to break the hold quickly.

JR: "Cartwright just showed his veteran smarts by using the ropes to break the hold! He doesn't need to use energy fighting out of it this way!"

King: "I think Felix was smarter because he completely blanked what Cartwright wanted to do and went for his own approach in starting the match strong! He doesn't want the veteran to control the pace of this match!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

l Shexter l

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:54 am
Felix, some what blinded by anger would see Carts feet on the bottom rope and saw the ref walking over and beginning counting for the rope break

"come on,let him go Felix!!"

The ref would scream.
Felix would still get a hold of the submission trying to get the last bit of the grip in to wear down Cart, but coming to him the ref even had to stoop to the point where the ref started slapping his arms. Felix would let go of the submission and put his hand up in the air as to say he did something wrong in response the crowd would boo a little and they ref started pointing and saying
"next time i'll DQ your a** is you do that again!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:28 pm
Cartwright gets to his feet, shaking his right arm for a moment to make sure it is OK. Hey, if Felix wants to get himself disqualified from this match, it's no skin off Cartwright's nose as he has his quest to regain the now WWFG Heavyweight Championship to get on with. Felix would be the one blowing his chance at showing the world what he is capable of against a top tier elite veteran such as Cartwright!

The two wrestlers circle each other again, Felix looking more confident following the first exchange while Cartwright has a more serious look of concentration on his face. This time Cartwright attempts to strike first with a combo of kicks to Felix's chest.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

l Shexter l

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:51 pm
Felix not pleased with the ref interruption or Carty nack of ring presence somewhat angered The Ace, Allowing Cart to get to his feet staking his every move like a snake or a predator coming up with certain plans and tactics was what is on Felix mind. Quickly out of no where Genest would get striked with kicks to the chest sending blows after blows not knowing what is next. Felix would hunch forward in pain but protecting the chest area from any further damage.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:10 pm
The kicks have Felix in a spot of bother as his back leans against the ropes, each kick from Cartwright pushing him backwards towards them just a little bit. Cartwright looks to keep the offense going with some very uneuropean uppercuts, the crowd chanting "BREXIT!" on each connection!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

l Shexter l

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:03 pm
Quickly getting his a** handed to him by kicks out of no where popped with an fierce uppercut Felix head shoots up, his blonde hair flies up along with his head as it comes down draped over his eyes as his back leans over on the ropes he holds his head and jaw in pain. As well as the ropes keeping him from falling over  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:53 pm
Felix is literally on the ropes at this point! Cartwright is feeling confident and decides to rev-up his offense. The Extraordinary Englishman attempts to Irish Whip Felix across the ring to smack him with an extraordinary dropkick to the face.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

l Shexter l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:58 pm
Felix was feeling it on the ropes and tried to remain calm at all times, feelings the momentum swing as he's tossed from the ropes and back. The ace would gain a consensus and as he bounces back would rush faster towards Cartwright! Before he could do any offense he'd wrap his arms around Carty and attempt one of his signature suplexes! Felix would attempt a high powered belly-to-belly suplex!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:31 am
Felix is able to catch Cartwright in mid-air with both hands, surprising the Englishman. Felix holds Cartwright up for a moment as he figures out his positioning before he plants the former three time WWFG King of the Canvas into the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. Cartwright holds his lower back in pain, grimacing to show the effects of the slam.

JR: "An impressive display of power shown by Felix as he puts a stop to Cartwright's building momentum and fast pace!"

King: "Those were some nice kicks and uppercuts by Cartwright but Felix responded strongly in return with his wrestling skill!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

l Shexter l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:38 am
Felix not letting this opportunity pass up to capitalize on the former champion being tossed. Trying to not make this match a back and forth show. Felix would try to impose his will by leaping towards Cart and attempting a Bully Choke type Reverse Chin lock to once again wear down the English Men for when he will attempt one of his signature submissions!  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games