Submit

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:24 pm
Okay, so the rules are simple. there are two games here, a Random number game, and a Dice rolling game. These are based on square and cubic roots respectively, so those of you failing in math may want to play just to maybe help improve your grades. Or just for fun, like I am, since I can't win anything here.

Perfect squares: Random number game:

Generate a random number from 1-100. The winning numbers are the perfect squares, or numbers that can be reached by multiplying the same number by itself. For clarity, those numbers are:

1: 1
2: 4
3: 9
4: 16
5: 25
6: 36
7: 49
8: 64
9: 81
10: 100

All winning numbers will receive a prize of 100 gold times the winning number, so the prizes range from 100-10,000 gold. Sorry, I'm not rich, so it;s the best I can do. Striked numbers are won already, and cannot be claimed. ((I happen to have a surplus of gold at the moment, so this no longer applies.))

Cubic dice.

Okay, this ones a little harder, cause it deals with perfect cubic numbers, which is a number multiplied by itself 3 times. Obviously, this game uses 3 6-sided dice, with six winning numbers, if all three come up the same number, or if the end result is one of the winning numbers. The winning numbers are:

1: 1
2: 8
3: 27
4: 64
5: 125
6: 216

Hitting a winning number will result in a prize of 10 gold multiplied by the winning number, and 100 gold if its the result of 3 same number dice. Obviously, its harder to get the higher numbers, so any dice roll which multiplies out to one of them will be accepted. Of course, the top number can only be achieved with strait six's, and therefore will automatically receive the prize of 21,600 gold. Again, I'm not rich, so these games are more for fun than profit. Again, Striked numbers are already won, and cannot be claimed. Italicized numbers have paid out the small prize. Bold numbers have paid out the top prize.

Lastly, though I will be trying to keep up with the thread, please NOTIFY me if you generate or roll a winning number, so I can check and verify it, and so I don't miss anybody. Other than that, no rules apply. Play as often as you like, until all prizes are given out, and have fun. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:35 pm
Winners:

Perfect squares:

Winners name-Winning number.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard: 64.

Blind Blindness: 81

Priestess_Kelina: 36

Mistriss of Darkness88: 49

x_Bia_x: 36

Iris Nightfire: 81

Cubic Dice:

Winner's name-Winning number- perfect cubic roll Y/N Prize paid

Priestess_Kelina: 8: Y. 800g Didn't count cause opening roll.

That Special Snowflake: 1: Y 100g

Priestess_Kelina: 8: N: 80g

Priestess_Kelina: 27: Y: 2700g

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard: 8: N: 80g

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:36 pm
OPEN!

Priestess_Kelina generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 57!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:37 pm
Makes the opening roll for Perfect Squares.  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Priestess_Kelina rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 2 Total: 6 (3-18)

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:38 pm
Makes opening roll for Cubic Dice.

EDIT: Holy crap! I won the first time out. But, since this is the opening roll, I'm not going to strike it. All numbers are still available to win. biggrin  
Blind Blindness generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 54!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:36 pm
Rolling heart

I love that this game is educational xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

High_Assassin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:51 am
Blind Blindness
Rolling heart

Well, slightly educational. In reality, anyone who's learned basic multiplication should be able to figure out the winning numbers. Given that one has to be 13 or older to have a Gaia account, I would be surprised if it's really all that educational. Maybe the first six cubic roots would be unfamiliar, but its nothing complicated. I was thinking of making it the first ten cubic roots, but cube shaped dice only have six sides, so.....

P.S. Since I happen to be Kelina's other account, I won't be participating in the game. She's playing for fun, but me playing would unfairly stack the deck against the other players.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:24 am
High_Assassin
Blind Blindness
Rolling heart

Well, slightly educational. In reality, anyone who's learned basic multiplication should be able to figure out the winning numbers. Given that one has to be 13 or older to have a Gaia account, I would be surprised if it's really all that educational. Maybe the first six cubic roots would be unfamiliar, but its nothing complicated. I was thinking of making it the first ten cubic roots, but cube shaped dice only have six sides, so.....

P.S. Since I happen to be Kelina's other account, I won't be participating in the game. She's playing for fun, but me playing would unfairly stack the deck against the other players.

I think it's good for memory and mental stimulation. I agree, the perfect squares you should already know, but my mom wouldn't. For the cubic roots, now I can automatically have in my head that the cubic root of 6 is 216 even if I'll forget it a couple months from now. It's not necessarily useful in most every day life, but being that I have not taken math in a while, at least it tries to be a little educational. Just like my vocabulary game bump thread which never gets used. xd

Understandable Mr. High Assassin wahmbulance  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

High_Assassin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:38 am
Blind Blindness
High_Assassin
Blind Blindness
Rolling heart

I think it's good for memory and mental stimulation. I agree, the perfect squares you should already know, but my mom wouldn't. For the cubic roots, now I can automatically have in my head that the cubic root of 6 is 216 even if I'll forget it a couple months from now. It's not necessarily useful in most every day life, but being that I have not taken math in a while, at least it tries to be a little educational. Just like my vocabulary game bump thread which never gets used. xd

Actually, it's the other way around. The cubic root of 216 is 6.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:39 am
High_Assassin
Blind Blindness
High_Assassin
Blind Blindness
Rolling heart

See! I confused the terminology in my head. The game is educational. 6 is the root yes, 6^3 is 216.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

High_Assassin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:46 am
Blind Blindness
High_Assassin
Blind Blindness
High_Assassin
Blind Blindness
Rolling heart

See! I confused the terminology in my head. The game is educational. 6 is the root yes, 6^3 is 216.

I suppose it is, at that. Anyway, I'm basically finished on this account, so I'm gonna switch over to Kelina now. Be back in a sec.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:47 am
High_Assassin
Blind Blindness
High_Assassin
Blind Blindness
High_Assassin
Blind Blindness
Rolling heart

I suppose it is, at that. Anyway, I'm basically finished on this account, so I'm gonna switch over to Kelina now. Be back in a sec.

Okay biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 64!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:52 am
Gonna try this!! biggrin I'm not always the best at math, but I've been doing really well in it this year! I'm stuck doing Algebra 2...

Edit: Awesome!! biggrin I got 64 or the square root of 8!

Priestess_Kelina

Priestess_Kelina generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 88!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:54 am
Yo, mon capitain, you missed like, five chances to roll and win something. whee Not that I mind, cause all those prizes come out to about 82,000 gold, if the top prize was paid out to each. More, since theres more than one way to win the Cubic dice game, but thats only going to come out to another thousand or so, tops. Anyway... here goes my next roll.  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers