Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

posposki

Anxious Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:12 am
I confess that...
I never actually stepped foot in a highschool before.
I dropped out instantly when I turned 16 and got my GED.
Before I was sixteen I did normal junior high before trying online schooling.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:48 am
No judgment. I hear high school isn't for everyone. You have your GED. What's important is that you're now happy in life and prepared for the future.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

posposki

Anxious Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:16 pm
Blind Blindness
No judgment. I hear high school isn't for everyone. You have your GED. What's important is that you're now happy in life and prepared for the future.

That's really comforting to hear actually, thank you. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:42 pm
Poignant Spoon
Blind Blindness

That's really comforting to hear actually, thank you. smile

Of course. Anytime. 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

silver dew

Thirteenth Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:49 pm
that extra gob of mustard on my sandwich that made me sick i named the bandit Mustardito! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:29 pm
Poignant Spoon
I confess that...
I never actually stepped foot in a highschool before.
I dropped out instantly when I turned 16 and got my GED.
Before I was sixteen I did normal junior high before trying online schooling.

Considering you got your GED at that age, it shows you're a very smart person who doesn't need the extra years of learning. You did what was best for you, and took hold of your own life, and put yourself on your own path to success. That's impressive, and amazing, and a major part to a great life! biggrin

My confession: I sometimes fear that I'm lying to myself when I say I'm a guy, and when people call me "Magnus" in person (not online), I feel like that's a fake name. But I am a guy and my name will always be Magnus.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:23 pm
New confession: I often doubt my ability to be fluent in Spanish. I'm perfectly fluent in writing and reading it and can translate almost anything written or read, but I'm nowhere near speaking it fluently, so I feel like I'm awful at the language as a whole.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:16 pm
Confession:I'm terrified that I'll be awful at whatever my new job will be.So when I go to look for an application my words are trapped in my throat and I end up seizing up.><;  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:20 pm
Yuki_Windira
Confession:I'm terrified that I'll be awful at whatever my new job will be.So when I go to look for an application my words are trapped in my throat and I end up seizing up.><;

You held a job for years. You have the tools to succeed. It will be okay. I know it's hard right now, but you're great! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:49 pm
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira

You held a job for years. You have the tools to succeed. It will be okay. I know it's hard right now, but you're great! biggrin

That is true...
It was a rough start when I started that job,but I did get better over time. sweatdrop

Maybe it can be the same for whatever I manage to get?  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:32 pm
Confession: I want to get back to dating but I don't feel nearly confident enough with myself and being transgender to do that yet or any time soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:07 pm
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira

That is true...
It was a rough start when I started that job,but I did get better over time. sweatdrop

You did well considering kids are NOT easy.

I am confident you can. You have a good heart and a will. If you have those two things, you can sure do a lot. 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:33 am
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira

That is true...

I am confident you can. You have a good heart and a will. If you have those two things, you can sure do a lot. 3nodding

I wonder how those kids are....~hopes they are doing okay~

Kay.x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:18 pm
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira

That is true...

Kay.x3

Look at you now. cool  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:27 pm
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira

That is true...

Kay.x3

Look at you now. cool

Working a register is harder than I thought.xx; ~screwed up a loooooot~
x-x; If I even manage to make it a until december without getting fired,I'll be shocked....~scared about messing up anymore~ Yeah,pretty much assume I'm doooomed.xD;  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff