Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] Mistake. (Jake/Iyari/???) TW: GORE [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:17 pm
After that... disaster of a mission, Jake needed to unwind.
And APPARENTLY his way of unwinding was going on a mission. Though, truth be told, he just needed to be away from the island and Mark's junk.

Gotcha.
After everything he'd been through, he honestly doubted there was anything that'd phase him anymore now. He'd gladly take on a horsemen or three over dealing with Mark's problematic a** (literally) any day.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:29 pm
This godforsaken place made her more angry than anything else. Now chieftain, she had more to prove to her clan, surely, but even more to prove to herself. Her hand was already clenching tightly to the kopis blade as she cut through the fog with a quick movement of her wings. A vague memory pierced at her and she clenched her teeth to be rid of it. In the fog there was more than memory or feeling, but creatures and shadows her stress could be satiated with. Where her training could further.

Or her anger.

Her feet were adept at quick, silent steps and she crept along the fog, her head on a swivel when she heard a crack in the distance, taking a huge leap with her wings and she landed steathily, green eyes gleaming at a figure emerging from the fog, staring at it carefully. It moved with purpose, unlike the lumbering creatures she had memories of.

Curiously, she began to follow.

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:41 pm
The frayed edges of Jake's hunter coat flapped behind him as he looked around, the gold trim and purple seemingly bright within the dreary atmosphere.
Seemed... empty. Maybe this would be a relaxing recon mission. Quick in, quick out.

Perhaps it was because he was just rusty, but... it seemed Chester was overly worried.
Look, what's... done is done. I promise I won't hold back anymore. If my life REALLY is in danger, I'll fight with everything I have.
As if to reassure the nergal, he patted his artifact. He hadn't used it often but... if needed he would. He wouldn't let himself get hurt ever again. For Chester's sake, he would protect himself.
I PROMISE nothing bad will happen.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:55 pm
The closer she crept, slowly along the ground with her legs outstretched, the more the shadow came to focus. Her entire body stopped as she looked at it, him... HUMAN. Every bit of adrenaline in her body coursed like fire in her veins and her eyes narrowed. Tightly, she clung to her blade as the voices of her clan swelled up in her ears. Screaming, shrieking down to her very core as they plummeted to their untimely death. Forced back together as a mass and subsequently destroyed.

That pit in her stomach turned and her feathers wiggled against her body, tightly pulling in, breath becoming short but steady. Them. Barely able to think properly the war mare felt herself descending as the flames inside spread of her. Silence and stealth was her friend, silence and stealth could make a clean kill.

Silence and stealth could go to hell. This was about revenge.

Quickly, the war horsewoman took to the air with vigor, blade down, aimed for the neck.

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:03 am
Good and bad. Hope and Despair. Life and Death.
it was funny how it seemed no matter HOW much, how DESPERATE one hoped for a certain outcome, the opposite was sure to happen.
Everything had a zero-sum balance, though despite how long Jake had been a hunter, how MUCH he had gone through AS a hunter, he should have known the scale was skewed in their favour.
They were the weakest of the three, and JUST HIS LUCK he had caught the attention of one whom he should have hoped, prayed, WISHED he'd never cross paths with.

What?

The keys were gone in a flash and Jake had spun around JUST IN TIME to catch the horsewoman's blade before it had contacted flesh.
Thank god for FEAR shields.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:23 am
Something flashed and she backflipped to land again, her scalding green eyes almost glowing in her burst of anger. Pushing quickly with her wings she moved back with a powerful slash, releasing a powerful, rage-filled scream and she launched herself back at him. A flurry of blows followed, trying to get anything vital. Arteries, neckline, chest... any sort of flesh that would bleed, make him cry, make him beg.

"HYAAH!" She tried slapping her blade down on him again, glaring at him in the eyes.

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:28 am
Him and his filthy mouth.

What??

Jake couldn't understand why Chester was so frantic. It was... only one horseman. Sure, an angry one, but they were ALWAYS angry and murder-happy. Nothing new there.

Chester on the other hand, could sense the horsewoman's bloodlust. It was so heavy it was almost palatable. She had every intention to kill with that first strike, and had he not brought attention to it....
He didn't want to know. If this fight prolonged, Jake would lose.

kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:44 am
HP: 40/40
Damage: 3

Despite all of her effort, she had no effect so far and she grunted, moving back again, moving around him like a predator with prey, slowly moving around him and she let out another grunt, swinging her sword in her hand. Iyari moved again, slashing at him, but felt that she missed the mark, turning back to deflect with her wing if need be.

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:53 am
He fumbled with his coat, managing to pull the pendant out, but before he could use it, the horsewoman attacked. It didn't take too much effort to deflect the attack, as his FEAR shield has easily absorbed the blow. Perhaps that was the perk of going through so much s**t you were... practically almost immune to it now.

Still, he couldn't help but wonder. Were ALL horsemen still holding a grudge against hunters? Considering he didn't... exactly know the whole story behind the feud between the two, he couldn't help but be curious.

Instead of listening, Jake raised his hands as if to signify surrender, but still had his weapons summoned. He wasn't... THAT stupid.
"Look, I don't... want to fight you."

HP: 57/60

kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:56 am
Damage: 3

At the motion of his arms she moved back, glaring at him. Somewhere she forgot humans could speak and her ears rang at his worlds, but she returned a bloodthirsty smirk. "Then die, just like a FEAR mule." Iyari moved again, rasping with her voice, swiping for his face with her long blade as an extension of her arm, wanting to render his head from his body. Whatever shield he had, he should have been happy for since she was deflected again.

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:22 am

His fear shield flickered as if a testament to Chester's anger. It was rare to see the nergal this agitated, but needless to say he was. And NORMALLY Jake would have heeded his advice. Normally, but...

"If others were not impacted by that, I honestly wouldn't mind taking up on your offer, but since I'm responsible for Chester's well-being as well, I... can't."
He barely lowered his arms again to fend off another attack. Despite her relentless action, Jake was pretty sure he had the upper hand. And so with hubris came BAD LIFE CHOICES.

"Just... tell me. Why are you so agitated? I don't think I've personally ever encountered you but.... why EXACTLY is it that you guys hate us so much?"

HP: 54/60

kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:31 am
Damage: 5

Iyari started to wonder if this human was funny in the head since he kept speaking as she circled him, never once letting her eyes off of him. She gritted her teeth at his incessant chatter, glaring back at him. Normally she wouldn't play with her prey this much, but despite being funny in the head he was stronger than she anticipated, which pissed her off even more.

She spat at his words. "Why?!"

Another strike and she flipped over him, glaring back with her blade pointed directly at his face. "Humans are a plague greater than any of my Famine brethren could conjure up..." Iyari began. The blade was shaking from her anger which she forced to subside, waiting for her chance to strike at him and she cocked her head at him.

Did he deserve to know why he was going to die now? No. Yet something compelled her and the kopis blade moved closer to his face and her wings behind her opened up to their full expanse to shadow over him, eyes ablaze with the resentment, anger - REVENGE - it screamed to her inner core just like their voices swelling up again.

"You mortal filth."

Her voice was laden in poison, wanting to lash at him with it as well as her blade.

The image of the islands falling pierced her memory. "..Destroyed our home." Darkly, she glared. "Thousands lost due to your fear. Lives destroyed because of your weakness. Our islands... my island... MY FAMILY." If looks could kill, Jake would be on the floor dying with the intensity of her stare. "Your staged genocide... The old, the young. No quarter, but no dignified death. Not even their souls unscathed as they burned away into a mass of insanity..." She grunted, gnashing her teeth as the memory played again.

Her wings twitched. "Too bad some of us survived." Hatred flared again, talk was nothing to her... she desperately wanted to cut him in half. "To remember them, to let them live again. Through memory, and through blade." Hers twisted in her hand to a kill strike pose.

"And what they want... is revenge."

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:24 pm
Despite being used to getting yelled at by Caelius, Jake couldn't help but flinch at her tone. Every word struck a cord, resonating deep within him and stirring about a deep guilt.

"Humans are a plague."

"You mortal filth."

"Thousands lost due to your fear. Lives destroyed because of your weakness."

He couldn't deny it. He himself had personally seen just how horrible humans were, just how terrible they could be when driven into a corner. Fear was... a weapon, and many feared the unknown. They lashed out at anything and everything they didn't understand.
Even if they were supposed to be mortal enemies, he couldn't help but feel sorry. Couldn't help but feel immense guilt. Of course they wanted revenge... HE had wanted revenge. Her home, her family... destroyed at the hands of humans... of HUNTERS.

"I'm.... I'm sorry..."
His voice came out choked.
"I'm so sorry..."
His fear shield flickered, as if a testament of his wavering resolve, and Chester couldn't help but grow more agitated.

HP: 49/60

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:52 pm
Muscles tightened and her eyes glared back at him as he distracted himself. But then that word.

"..sorry."

Jaw clenched, her teeth almost cracked each other open at how tight her jaw had become. Iyari felt herself shake with the anger inside threatening to rip her apart.

"..so sorry.."

"...Not yet you're not." She whispered in a deadly manner. Then it happened, what she was waiting for. A flicker of doubt and thus, an opening in his shield. With a quick, precise motion she struck her kopis blade directly at his shoulder, finally making contact with her blade and she pushed against him with a grunt in an attempt to skewer him, pushing with all her strength to get him down to the ground with it. It was a method she used occasionally with wild beasts, to slam them down and pin them with her blade. While she usually avoided it due to the cruelty of it, this time it was what she was counting on.

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:25 pm

The FEAR shield flared to life again, and not a moment too soon, as it had saved Jake from being LITERALLY skewered by a very angry horsewoman.
This was a mistake. I shouldn't have let him come here. He's still recovering. He's not ok. He never was. I'm an idiot. SUCH AN IDIOT.
Chester constantly berated himself as he desperately tried to motivate the hunter to fight back.

Pinned to the ground, Jake struggled, his own blades barely fending off the horsewoman's attacks.
"Ngh..."
His resolve wavered, and despite Chester's best efforts, the FEAR shield showed signs of tear. One good strike was all that was needed to completely shatter it.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff