Tinley's Jokes and Puns (Join In On The Fun!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:22 am
Hello! My name is Tinley! Tinley the Tinfoil Cat!

I'm having fun with learning how to be punny, and I want to share these jokes with everyone. I also want to hear new jokes and puns from other people! No matter how corny, awful, or face palm inducing, I wanna hear it! heart

I'll start!

Why does a Moon-rock taste better than an Earth-rock?

Because it's a little meteor.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:28 pm
PUNS, I LOVE PUNS!
(And various other corny jokes and wordplay, my sense of humor has often been termed 'bad' and 'lame.')
A lot of the ones that jump immediately to mind are related to specific games, though; my beau and I like to come up with lame jokes for Final Fantasy XIV, especially. (What do you call an Ascian comedian? Hahabrea! [But this joke is likely to go over everyone's head unless they know XIV's characters...])
Uhm, but let's see, something less niche, more general... My love for cheese was simply meant to brie.
And this one most probably already know, but screw it, I used to have a book full of these goofy Halloween puns and I loved it and this was in it, so here goes.
What's a ghost's favorite dessert? Ice scream.
I'm also a fan of hink pinks, hinky pinkies, and hinkety pinketies, though most people have not a clue what these are, so here's a fine example of a hinky pinky!
What do you call a small winged fantasy creature that doesn't shave? A hairy fairy!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:05 pm
Queen Spazzy
PUNS, I LOVE PUNS!
(And various other corny jokes and wordplay, my sense of humor has often been termed 'bad' and 'lame.')
A lot of the ones that jump immediately to mind are related to specific games, though; my beau and I like to come up with lame jokes for Final Fantasy XIV, especially. (What do you call an Ascian comedian? Hahabrea! [But this joke is likely to go over everyone's head unless they know XIV's characters...])
Uhm, but let's see, something less niche, more general... My love for cheese was simply meant to brie.
And this one most probably already know, but screw it, I used to have a book full of these goofy Halloween puns and I loved it and this was in it, so here goes.
What's a ghost's favorite dessert? Ice scream.
I'm also a fan of hink pinks, hinky pinkies, and hinkety pinketies, though most people have not a clue what these are, so here's a fine example of a hinky pinky!
What do you call a small winged fantasy creature that doesn't shave? A hairy fairy!

Oh my god, you're amazing. Marry me. Teach me your ways! And unfortunately, I haven't played any of the Final Fantasy games. I only know about Final Fantasy VII from spoilers, and a bit about the one with Tidus in it. That's it.

We are poor in this household.

Anyway!

Did you hear about the fire at the circus?

It was in tents!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:34 pm
The Tinfoil Cat
Oh my god, you're amazing. Marry me. Teach me your ways! And unfortunately, I haven't played any of the Final Fantasy games. I only know about Final Fantasy VII from spoilers, and a bit about the one with Tidus in it. That's it.

Anyway!

It was in tents!

Hehe, a lot of mine just come from a vast knowledge of words and a lot of reading, to be honest. My beau is usually better at coming up with them on the fly than I am.
(He had a really good on the other day, something about treants or something, I wish I could remember it now...)
Tidus is from X. All hail the awkward fake laugh. (And screw blitzball, that game-within-the-game is freaking impossible, I even had a friend try to win the one required story match for me and he was pretty good at blitzball, but still no dice.) Most of what I know about VII is from its spin-off movie and the PSP game following Zack (Advent Children and Crisis Core, respectively), I've never been able to bring myself to play the game, the rabid fan following kinda kills it for me.
A shame, though, my beau and I have so many about Lahabrea! (We take turns seeing who can come up with the most cringe-worthy puns with his name, it's great fun. What is he called in a moment of acute inspiration? AHA!-brea.)
ANYway. (I have a really terrible habit of getting sidetracked and derailing original topics, apologies. >>; ) That was a good one, I don't think I've heard it before!
Did you hear about that hot tuber in town? What a beautato!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 pm
Queen Spazzy
The Tinfoil Cat

Anyway!

It was in tents!

Hehe, a lot of mine just come from a vast knowledge of words and a lot of reading, to be honest. My beau is usually better at coming up with them on the fly than I am.
(He had a really good on the other day, something about treants or something, I wish I could remember it now...)
Tidus is from X. All hail the awkward fake laugh. (And screw blitzball, that game-within-the-game is freaking impossible, I even had a friend try to win the one required story match for me and he was pretty good at blitzball, but still no dice.) Most of what I know about VII is from its spin-off movie and the PSP game following Zack (Advent Children and Crisis Core, respectively), I've never been able to bring myself to play the game, the rabid fan following kinda kills it for me.
A shame, though, my beau and I have so many about Lahabrea! (We take turns seeing who can come up with the most cringe-worthy puns with his name, it's great fun. What is he called in a moment of acute inspiration? AHA!-brea.)
ANYway. (I have a really terrible habit of getting sidetracked and derailing original topics, apologies. >>; ) That was a good one, I don't think I've heard it before!
Did you hear about that hot tuber in town? What a beautato!

Still, you're a lot more experienced than I am at puns. I am impressed!

For some reason, hearing about someone having frustrations with a game is always hilarious. Your pain amuses me.

I was only exposed to Final Fantasy VII from the fan fiction. Then I expanded my knowledge on the internet, because I was interested in the story. That about sums it up, lol.

Poor Lahabrea. I don't know this character, but it must be terrible to be made fun of so much. Very heartbreaking. cat_wink

(I think I'll leave that as my pun for this post, haha.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:23 pm
The Tinfoil Cat

For some reason, hearing about someone having frustrations with a game is always hilarious. Your pain amuses me.

I was only exposed to Final Fantasy VII from the fan fiction. Then I expanded my knowledge on the internet, because I was interested in the story. That about sums it up, lol.

Poor Lahabrea. I don't know this character, but it must be terrible to be made fun of so much. Very heartbreaking. cat_wink

I suppose the many summer days I spent as a kid reading books full of bad jokes weren't entirely wasted, then. cat_xd
Oh boy, I could give you a great deal of entertainment with some of my stories from XIV, then. (I main healer, which often boils down to 'team babysitter,' especially in raid content, and some of the jerkwads I've had the joy of putting up with, oh boy. Though it's admittedly somewhat gratifying to be the one-woman savior of a party even if it is stressful sometimes.)
To be honest, I prefer the post- and pre-canon VII story to VII's story itself. I guess I just felt like it had more development outside of the game's plot, which made it more interesting to me. I kinda enjoy some of the little bits of character insight you can get from the Kingdom Hearts games, though, especially for Cloud and Sephiroth.
Ohh, nice one, now if only he had a heart to break, alas, he is heartless and evil! And dead... [/spoilers]
A little less laughter and he could almost be bread. (My beau would probably be shaking his head at me if he could see this one because it is bad. Really bad.)
What's black and white and red all over? If you say newspaper, I may laugh. It's Clifford the big red dog in a zebra costume! (No, I'm not original, I actually used to have a book full of Clifford the big red dog jokes, this was one of them.)
And since the last two were, like, supremely awful (but at least they weren't offal), here's another to make up for it.
What do you call a magic user at the beach? A sand witch!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:05 pm
Queen Spazzy
The Tinfoil Cat

I suppose the many summer days I spent as a kid reading books full of bad jokes weren't entirely wasted, then. cat_xd
Oh boy, I could give you a great deal of entertainment with some of my stories from XIV, then. (I main healer, which often boils down to 'team babysitter,' especially in raid content, and some of the jerkwads I've had the joy of putting up with, oh boy. Though it's admittedly somewhat gratifying to be the one-woman savior of a party even if it is stressful sometimes.)
To be honest, I prefer the post- and pre-canon VII story to VII's story itself. I guess I just felt like it had more development outside of the game's plot, which made it more interesting to me. I kinda enjoy some of the little bits of character insight you can get from the Kingdom Hearts games, though, especially for Cloud and Sephiroth.
Ohh, nice one, now if only he had a heart to break, alas, he is heartless and evil! And dead... [/spoilers]
A little less laughter and he could almost be bread. (My beau would probably be shaking his head at me if he could see this one because it is bad. Really bad.)
What's black and white and red all over? If you say newspaper, I may laugh. It's Clifford the big red dog in a zebra costume! (No, I'm not original, I actually used to have a book full of Clifford the big red dog jokes, this was one of them.)
And since the last two were, like, supremely awful (but at least they weren't offal), here's another to make up for it.
What do you call a magic user at the beach? A sand witch!

Oh, man. I've watched people in my family play as a healer sometimes in WoW. It's super stressful from what I've seen. Very hectic. (When I was still playing, I was a cute panda monk. Yay, DPS.) But, yes - tell me stories!

Gosh, I haven't played Kingdom Hearts since I was a kid. I don't even know where my copy of the game went. Huh. I can't really remember much of the story at the top of my head, aside from traveling to other worlds and stuff. I totally remember thinking that Riku was really cute, though, haha.

That pun on Lahabrea's name was pretty bad. I LOVE IT. GIVE ME MORE.

I will admit, the Clifford joke made me roll my eyes - but I was smiling, so it was a win!

Why is there no gambling in Africa?

Too many cheetahs!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:47 am
The Tinfoil Cat
Oh, man. I've watched people in my family play as a healer sometimes in WoW. It's super stressful from what I've seen. Very hectic. (When I was still playing, I was a cute panda monk. Yay, DPS.) But, yes - tell me stories!

Gosh, I haven't played Kingdom Hearts since I was a kid. I don't even know where my copy of the game went. Huh. I can't really remember much of the story at the top of my head, aside from traveling to other worlds and stuff. I totally remember thinking that Riku was really cute, though, haha.

I will admit, the Clifford joke made me roll my eyes - but I was smiling, so it was a win!

Too many cheetahs!

I've no idea what it's like in WoW, XIV is my only MMO. >>; I'm a Mi'qote in XIV, cat girls for the win, and play every class but tank.
Sometimes healing is easy mode, but the same can be said of any class in the right content. Harder content gets super crazy, though, especially in full party (eight man) groups when your other healer is of the 'gonna easy mode this lulz' mindset, leaving me to pretty much solo heal, which, while I can often do it, annoys the heck out of me. "YOU CHOSE TO BE A HEALER, QUIT TRYING TO BE A DPSING TWIT AND HELP ME OUT, YOU JERK, I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MANA TO DO THIS ALL MYSELF."
And then, like, freaking elitist dirtbags, we're literally TWO DAYS past release of a new three party alliance (24 man) raid and have some jerkwad bitching at all of us because we're trying to figure out and learn the mechanics and they're like "I want to clear, if you want to learn, go watch instead" when they literally could have saved us all more than a couple wipes by just stepping off their high friggin' horse and telling us what they already knew since they obviously weren't new.
I even have a story as DPS, dragoon, a lance-wielding melee class, to be exact, I got into an in progress group where it was three other guys apparently friends outside this content trying to boss me around and tell me how to play my class (I don't just casually play all the classes, I'm experienced with them, even tank even though I've not leveled any to max and only rarely play as one [I worry too much about being a bad tank and it makes me super jittery and anxious, and I find it rather boring since most of what you do is just "STAND RIGHT THERE, SMACK STUFF, ONLY MOVE IF IT'S AN AOE YOU CAN AVOID, AND HOPE YOUR HEALER ISN'T SUCKY, A JERK, OR A SUCKY JERK"], and you don't yell at a melee character for not doing AOEs, they're stronger single target, avoiding AOE use does not a bad dragoon make, however, pulling more than your healer can handle does a bad tank make, so shame on that jerk for doing just that.), and I MAY have let one of the other guys die to a certain mechanic. >>; (To be fair, tactic for it with a melee character is to move within their viewing range, I didn't so much do it on purpose as I literally didn't even see it to know it had come up and I should do anything for it, but the jerk still deserved it and I didn't feel bad about his character's death.)
I know where all my KH games and its spinoffs that I own are (My SE fangirl side says hello as she performs an obsessive mental check of my list of games), 'cept one, and that's only because it was the one on the GBA with odd card mechanics and I wasn't very good at it (or terribly attached to it) and lent it to someone who never returned it, though to be fair I only own the two main games and the spinoff prequel on the PSP, I never bought into the rest, they've all just been obvious money grab ploys like remakes and in-between sorts that do practically nothing for the actual canon plot. (Well, in my opinion, at least, people are free to think otherwise, but they still didn't seem worth my time or money. Not when I could be playing Star Ocean instead. >>; ) That's pretty much the whole story, though, obtain mysterious powers, lose your home and friends, travel around to other worlds, save them, and then defeat a big bad boss at the end to try to get your home and friends back or something (the ending is a bit hazy to me aside from some vivid scenes of actually fighting the boss, so it had to be something expected and forgettable like that). But I remember getting a scene with Cloud in the Hercules world and thinking it was super neat because I felt it gave you a little more about the real character, not just his KH version (it's been so long since I've played, though, that I'm not even going to try to state the content of the scene because I'll probably muddle it up with scenes from the Advent Children movie or something). I loved Riku, too, though. >>; And Axel from the second game (possibly because he reminded me rather a lot of Reno, and I think Reno is awesome).
I only occasionally had the urge to yell at Axel "Get under my car." [/bad joke] I had the urge to put a guitar in his hands more often than that, though. Something about the hair being the same color as a rose, I guess. [/another bad joke] (I AM GREAT AT BAD VIDEO GAME JOKES, WATCH ME GET MYSELF BOOED OUT OF A ROOM WITH THESE, THAT IS HOW GREAT I AM, THEY SIMPLY CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESENCE OF SUCH GREATNESS.)
If I remember that Clifford book correctly, all of the jokes were as bad as that, but I still dearly loved it. Not sure if I was daft or was always destined to have an awful sense of humor. >>;
What a purrfect pun.
This joke's better in person (uhm, 'better') since it's a knock-knock joke, but it's astounding how many people (kids and adults alike) have never heard it.
Knock knock. Who's there? Dwain. Dwain who? Unplug the dwain, I'm dwowning!
And I'll add one more since it just came to mind.
What's an error on a headstone known as? A grave mistake.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Neoma Anethara

Adorable Cat

6,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:43 pm
Queen Spazzy
(What do you call an Ascian comedian? Hahabrea! [But this joke is likely to go over everyone's head unless they know XIV's characters...])

I can't believe I actually laughed out loud on this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Queen Spazzy
The Tinfoil Cat

Too many cheetahs!

I've no idea what it's like in WoW, XIV is my only MMO. >>; I'm a Mi'qote in XIV, cat girls for the win, and play every class but tank.
Sometimes healing is easy mode, but the same can be said of any class in the right content. Harder content gets super crazy, though, especially in full party (eight man) groups when your other healer is of the 'gonna easy mode this lulz' mindset, leaving me to pretty much solo heal, which, while I can often do it, annoys the heck out of me. "YOU CHOSE TO BE A HEALER, QUIT TRYING TO BE A DPSING TWIT AND HELP ME OUT, YOU JERK, I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MANA TO DO THIS ALL MYSELF."
And then, like, freaking elitist dirtbags, we're literally TWO DAYS past release of a new three party alliance (24 man) raid and have some jerkwad bitching at all of us because we're trying to figure out and learn the mechanics and they're like "I want to clear, if you want to learn, go watch instead" when they literally could have saved us all more than a couple wipes by just stepping off their high friggin' horse and telling us what they already knew since they obviously weren't new.
I even have a story as DPS, dragoon, a lance-wielding melee class, to be exact, I got into an in progress group where it was three other guys apparently friends outside this content trying to boss me around and tell me how to play my class (I don't just casually play all the classes, I'm experienced with them, even tank even though I've not leveled any to max and only rarely play as one [I worry too much about being a bad tank and it makes me super jittery and anxious, and I find it rather boring since most of what you do is just "STAND RIGHT THERE, SMACK STUFF, ONLY MOVE IF IT'S AN AOE YOU CAN AVOID, AND HOPE YOUR HEALER ISN'T SUCKY, A JERK, OR A SUCKY JERK"], and you don't yell at a melee character for not doing AOEs, they're stronger single target, avoiding AOE use does not a bad dragoon make, however, pulling more than your healer can handle does a bad tank make, so shame on that jerk for doing just that.), and I MAY have let one of the other guys die to a certain mechanic. >>; (To be fair, tactic for it with a melee character is to move within their viewing range, I didn't so much do it on purpose as I literally didn't even see it to know it had come up and I should do anything for it, but the jerk still deserved it and I didn't feel bad about his character's death.)
I know where all my KH games and its spinoffs that I own are (My SE fangirl side says hello as she performs an obsessive mental check of my list of games), 'cept one, and that's only because it was the one on the GBA with odd card mechanics and I wasn't very good at it (or terribly attached to it) and lent it to someone who never returned it, though to be fair I only own the two main games and the spinoff prequel on the PSP, I never bought into the rest, they've all just been obvious money grab ploys like remakes and in-between sorts that do practically nothing for the actual canon plot. (Well, in my opinion, at least, people are free to think otherwise, but they still didn't seem worth my time or money. Not when I could be playing Star Ocean instead. >>; ) That's pretty much the whole story, though, obtain mysterious powers, lose your home and friends, travel around to other worlds, save them, and then defeat a big bad boss at the end to try to get your home and friends back or something (the ending is a bit hazy to me aside from some vivid scenes of actually fighting the boss, so it had to be something expected and forgettable like that). But I remember getting a scene with Cloud in the Hercules world and thinking it was super neat because I felt it gave you a little more about the real character, not just his KH version (it's been so long since I've played, though, that I'm not even going to try to state the content of the scene because I'll probably muddle it up with scenes from the Advent Children movie or something). I loved Riku, too, though. >>; And Axel from the second game (possibly because he reminded me rather a lot of Reno, and I think Reno is awesome).
I only occasionally had the urge to yell at Axel "Get under my car." [/bad joke] I had the urge to put a guitar in his hands more often than that, though. Something about the hair being the same color as a rose, I guess. [/another bad joke] (I AM GREAT AT BAD VIDEO GAME JOKES, WATCH ME GET MYSELF BOOED OUT OF A ROOM WITH THESE, THAT IS HOW GREAT I AM, THEY SIMPLY CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESENCE OF SUCH GREATNESS.)
If I remember that Clifford book correctly, all of the jokes were as bad as that, but I still dearly loved it. Not sure if I was daft or was always destined to have an awful sense of humor. >>;
What a purrfect pun.
This joke's better in person (uhm, 'better') since it's a knock-knock joke, but it's astounding how many people (kids and adults alike) have never heard it.
Knock knock. Who's there? Dwain. Dwain who? Unplug the dwain, I'm dwowning!
And I'll add one more since it just came to mind.
What's an error on a headstone known as? A grave mistake.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been side-tracked with other things. I got lost on the internet, oh noes! And then I passed out for a long sleep, lol.

And it doesn't sound too different, mechanics-wise, from WoW. At least from raids or whatever. (Doesn't Actually Pay Too Much Attention) (Too Busy Reading Fan Fiction Like A Dork) But, yeah. There always seems to be at least one a*****e that sucks all of the fun from the game, thanks to their unpleasant personality and behavior.

I think a lot of MMOs have that problem. Because people are occasionally jerks, and don't always play well with others.

"Elitist dirtbags" are my least favorite. Ugh. Especially the ones who are too impatient, and just rush through an entire dungeon; not letting the other people take in the story of an area, or even give them time to loot their recent kills; because they want to kill the boss and get the REAL loot, or whatever. These are usually tanks, who will b***h when the healers can't keep up. Oh, such shock. It's like, like, healers need to recharge their mana?! WHAT? And you shouldn't run out of their line of sights? REALLY?

Bleh.

And keep the bad jokes coming! They're a hit.

I think that I have heard the Dwain one. It seems a bit familiar - still, that's really funny!

Knock knock.

"Who's there?"

"You know."

"You know who?"

"Well, yes. But I'm also known as Lord Voldemort."

Annnnnd...

What do calendars eat?

Dates!

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:28 pm
Neoma Anethara
Queen Spazzy
(What do you call an Ascian comedian? Hahabrea! [But this joke is likely to go over everyone's head unless they know XIV's characters...])

I'm not even familiar with the fandom, and I laughed. It's just that funny! Do you have any jokes to share? Doesn't matter how corny it is, we'll love it, honest.

JOIN THE DARK SIDE. Join ussss.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:51 am
Neoma Anethara
Queen Spazzy

It's so bad it's good, maybe?
My beau and I love coming up with dumb jokes about Lahabrea, there are soooo many. >>;
Here's another one; what do you call an Ascian practitioner of law? Lawyabrea.
And this one is from my beau, though it requires knowledge of XIV's races to go over well; what do you call a pint-sized Ascian? Lalabrea.
(For anyone that doesn't get it, Lalafell, 'lalas' for short, are a race of really short people with proportions similar to that of a small child, they only come to about the waist of most of the other races.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Neoma Anethara

Adorable Cat

6,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:36 am
The Tinfoil Cat
Neoma Anethara

I'm not even familiar with the fandom, and I laughed. It's just that funny! Do you have any jokes to share? Doesn't matter how corny it is, we'll love it, honest.

JOIN THE DARK SIDE. Join ussss.

Haha.. I've been playing FFXIV for 3 years now, that's why it really hit me. I'm not as funny as you guys but I'll see if I can come up with something.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:25 pm
The Tinfoil Cat
Sorry for the late reply, I've been side-tracked with other things. I got lost on the internet, oh noes! And then I passed out for a long sleep, lol.

And it doesn't sound too different, mechanics-wise, from WoW. At least from raids or whatever. (Doesn't Actually Pay Too Much Attention) (Too Busy Reading Fan Fiction Like A Dork) But, yeah. There always seems to be at least one a*****e that sucks all of the fun from the game, thanks to their unpleasant personality and behavior.

I think a lot of MMOs have that problem. Because people are occasionally jerks, and don't always play well with others.

"Elitist dirtbags" are my least favorite. Ugh. Especially the ones who are too impatient, and just rush through an entire dungeon; not letting the other people take in the story of an area, or even give them time to loot their recent kills; because they want to kill the boss and get the REAL loot, or whatever. These are usually tanks, who will b***h when the healers can't keep up. Oh, such shock. It's like, like, healers need to recharge their mana?! WHAT? And you shouldn't run out of their line of sights? REALLY?

Bleh.

And keep the bad jokes coming! They're a hit.

I think that I have heard the Dwain one. It seems a bit familiar - still, that's really funny!

Knock knock.

"Who's there?"

"You know."

"You know who?"

"Well, yes. But I'm also known as Lord Voldemort."

Annnnnd...

What do calendars eat?

Dates!

It's fine~ Takes me a while to get around to replies sometimes, too. The internet distractions are real. ^^;
My beau used to play WoW, but once he started playing XIV he never went back. I'm usually not into multiplayer anything, but I dearly love XIV, even with all the Jerky Joes and No-fun Nancies I have the joy of encountering. (Part of it is because they don't punish me for being a solo player without many friends and a serious lack of social skills, and I don't really have to interact with anyone on any level deeper than saying hi and thanking them at the end of a duty with the occasional mechanics explanation to a newbie (my mechanics knowledge is near encyclopedic, I'm a very good senpai >>; ). Plus I can play together with my beau, and we talked a couple irl friends into joining us, and I even managed to make a few really good friends on my server. Also Square basically owns me at this point, I'm a serious fangirl.)
Yessss, they ARE usually tanks, and I absolutely hate it, especially when they're like "FULL STEAM AHEAD" and gather a whole dungeon floor and then get all butthurt when I let them die and try to call me a bad healer. I won't rise to such obvious bait, they either learn and pull smaller or they keep dying, that's all there is to it, I can't heal stupid. And the ones that rush in and lock party or raid alliance members out, ughhhh, I had one lock LITERALLY half our 24-man raid out of a room by being impatient and then he was super mad at us when we wiped. If I'd had cross-world blacklisting available at the time, I'd have put him on mine so fast, I hope I never encounter him again...
Ohh, really? You'll be one of few I've had tell me that! I learned it in early grade school, so it always seems weird to me that people haven't ever heard it.
Niiiice, I really like that one, so good~
What do you call it when a giant ape takes something by force? A kongquest.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:22 pm
My beau and I came up with new jokes while playing the new Zelda game the other day.
The lead-in is the same, but we ended up coming up with two punch lines and liking both of them. >>;
How does a Goron like his liquor?
1) On the rocks. (This one is my beau's punch line.)
2) Hard as rocks. (And this one is from me.)
We are terribly punny people.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces