Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Do you Have Anime Key Chains? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:10 am
A common item to buy is a Key Chain from a lot of different Anime series. I was wondering if anyone has bought any key chains recently and do you proudly show them off?

I happen to have 3 key chains. A Sailor Mars, a Moon Stick, and a Princess Sakura (From Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles) key chain. I have all of them on my Key Ring and get reminded of two of my favorite series every time I drive my car.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:12 pm
I buy key chains, but I mostly use it for on bags and other things to show my pride and interest.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:33 am
☯★

I have a TON of keychains- mostly I don't use for my set of keys but the ones I'm using now are Natsu and the Fairy Tail guild symbol.

I also have SAO and Sailor Moon ones.

★☯

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:36 pm
I've got a couple, but I don't use them for keys, lol. They just basically decorate my other con bag.

But, yeah. I've got a Stein keychain, a couple Miku Hatsune hanger things, and a repurposed magician!Ranka Lee cell phone charm.

But I want keychains of Feryja, Makina, and Reina, because they are best girls.

Also, Walkure is superior idol group.

Fight me. (j/k) (also, Walkure's Hear The Universe just started playing as I type this line, for reals)  

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:17 am
Starz-N-Madness
☯★

I have a TON of keychains- mostly I don't use for my set of keys but the ones I'm using now are Natsu and the Fairy Tail guild symbol.

I also have SAO and Sailor Moon ones.

★☯

Cool Keychains. I really like all of the series that you have of them. I now have a cool figure of Natsu and Lucy. Lucy is my favorite Fairy Tail character. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:59 pm
I have waaaay too many keychains lmao. But my newest ones are of Yuuri, Yuri, and Victor from Yuri on Ice!! I love them so much  

NemmieNummie

Adorable Friend

6,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:33 am
I have few like sailor moon, sao, death note, vampire knight. Though Im no longer buying cause Im obsessing with nendroids emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:16 am
khryseis eae
I have few like sailor moon, sao, death note, vampire knight. Though Im no longer buying cause Im obsessing with nendroids emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

I've seen Nendoroids before and they are really cute "Kawaii". I can see why you're obsessed with them. Below is some info about them and a link to the main website where you can find out about old ones, current ones, and even pre-order new ones.

Good Smile Company

The Nendoroid series is a brand of plastic figures created by the Japanese Good Smile Company in 2006.

Originally Released: February 2006

Series Creator: Tsuyoshi Oda (Oda-P)

Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figures. Approximately 100mm (4 inches) in height

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:41 am
smithers456
khryseis eae

I've seen Nendoroids before and they are really cute "Kawaii". I can see why you're obsessed with them. Below is some info about them and a link to the main website where you can find out about old ones, current ones, and even pre-order new ones.

Good Smile Company

The Nendoroid series is a brand of plastic figures created by the Japanese Good Smile Company in 2006.

Originally Released: February 2006

Series Creator: Tsuyoshi Oda (Oda-P)

Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figures. Approximately 100mm (4 inches) in height

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/

Yes, that is correct. Actually I just started collecting nendo and yes that is the site where I place my order too.
emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:27 pm
I have entirely too many keychains xD
I have a couple on my purse (Tomoe and Natsu), but for the most part they don't do much. I shamelessly bought 7 Fire Emblem keychains at a con a couple weeks ago.  

Absolutiones

Evolved Bunny

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:18 pm
Absolutiones
I have entirely too many keychains xD
I have a couple on my purse (Tomoe and Natsu), but for the most part they don't do much. I shamelessly bought 7 Fire Emblem keychains at a con a couple weeks ago.

Both Natsu and Lucy are on my list for future keychains. I recently came across some of Lucy's Keys that were made into keychains at a local Anime store. They looked so cool!! I also found real Naruto Kunai throwing knives made out of metal, really sharp, and look exactly like the ones on the show. Being a big fan of both Fairy Tail and Naruto it was a hard choice. I ended up buying the Kunai. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:38 pm
I have only two...One is Sebastian one is Miku, And one is Yuzuru Otonashi from angel beats.  

AnimePinku620

Dapper Rabbit

2,950 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

AnimePinku620

Dapper Rabbit

2,950 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:39 pm
I mean three...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:27 am
AnimePinku620
I have only two...One is Sebastian one is Miku, And one is Yuzuru Otonashi from angel beats.

Hi Kichona,

That's cool that you have 3 key chains. I plan on looking at some at Youmacon 2018 this coming weekend. smile

Love your outfit btw. I made note of all of the items that make up your current Avi's Cosplay. You made my day when I say your Avi dressed up like Usagi. I plan on making avi cosplay outfits for all of the Sailor Scouts.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:44 am
I don't have any anime keychains as of right now but! I do have a lot of Overwatch ones. I have a figure keychain of Ana as well as a lot of McCree and Hanzo ones for an Ita bag.

Right now I'm actually making an Ita bag for Iida Tenya from the anime Boku no Hero Academia! He's one of my favorite characters- I have 8 keychains coming in for him, a keychain plush, and two keychain figures sweatdrop

Maybe I can make a post about it when I get everything ^^  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces