Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image When he found her, he was gonna kill her. She was never home anymore. It was always "land" with her. If she could be on land, she would. He was getting fed up with it. They were a family and they barely even talked anymore. It was sad, really. He missed his friend.

He had to find her. They needed to talk. But in order to find her, he would have to go to his least favorite place. Land.

He shuddered. There was no way he could do it sober. None at all. He was terrified of that beachy line made of tiny microscopic pebbles. Sund, he thoufht it was called. Another shudder ran thru him as he recalled thw green that Opal had called ....a**?? Rass? Gruss? Something.
He growled in frustration. He needed a drink.

Maybe he could go down to the local sea pub and see if they could help him out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:41 pm
User ImageJean stretched, glad to be underwater again after the debacle on land. That party had been downright insane. And he'd left that beautiful dress in a bush! The drag queen motioned to the bar tender for another fruity drink. It had been such a long journey back, he'd managed to get a couple of days off from his day job. Confusing naiads that came in for a drink or three.

"Gods and little fishes, it's dull in here tonight." He complained, wondering just why he was here. He wasn't on duty, and no one was trying to buy him drinks. He was sure they'd have swarmed all over him if he was wearing the sparkly dress he'd gotten. As it was, he was all dolled up in his second best dress, the padding sitting much better underwater than on land.

"Fredericko, do you think it's going to pick up tonight?" Jean looked up from the cocktail in his hand. Maybe someone would provide some form of entertainment if he was just patient.  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:03 pm
Logan burst thru doors with a crack. "FREDERICO!!!!" He hollered. Waving at a few of his "buddies", he swam closer to the bar had a seat.

His eyes danced across the floor before returning toward the small creature currently shoving a fruit flavored drink. Normally, he would still be embarrassed about his low tolerence for the hard stuff but tonight, he was on a mission.

"No Frederico. 'Tis an emergency. I need a hard drink and fast." He growled. His eyes danced around the room once more before turning back to the bar. He gave the bartender a small nod, and quickly downed his drink.

And he nearly died. Gods, was it always this syrong. Eyes watering, he slammed the glass back down on the table and managed to croak out "ANOTHER!" before repeating the whole little death thing again.

If he drank faster, he could conquer the land faster and he would get his friend back faster. That was logical.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:09 pm
Jean tilted his head, looking at the naiad who'd just swum in like his life depended on whatever drink he was currently inhaling. "Sugar Plum, you'll want to slow down a little." He chided, sliding his own freshly fruity drink to the other. "This is plenty strong and tastes just like fruit. None of those nasty shot faces." Jean smirked, leaning against the bar.

"What's the hurry Love?" He asked, blue eyes raking the other's body. Surely someone so attractive couldn't be so intent on drinking himself silly? Could they?  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:16 pm
Logan shuddered as the after effects of the strong liquor raced thru him. His mouth and throat were on fire. Dear Goddess, how did other pae do it. He needed an drink to take the taste out his mouth.

Turning as Jean slid his drink over, logan grabbed it and downed it in a few swallows. Oh dear goddess, this wasnt much better. But it didnt burn as bad, so that was a plus.

Wiping his mouth with hia hand yet again, he shrugged. "I have to save a friend but she's somewhere naiads shouldn't go. LAND . The last was said with all the vehemence he could muster. He hated land. It was a green and brown theif.

Wait, did he just say that outloud....?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:22 pm
Jean shuddered at the thought. Land. He'd just come from there. "You haven't been on land before?" He asked, tapping on the bar to signal Frederico. Another strong drink, and something not quite so tough for the blue green beauty before him.

"A theif? The land can be fun, if you play it right. Sometimes the land pae get into interesting situations..." Or attempt to claw your face off if you sleep with someone... Jean tried to wipe that from his mind. How much alcohol did he have in his system to have gone after two women?! Women of all things! He didn't care so much that neither of them were naiads, just that they weren't his type at all. They were all.. Womanly. That was his role in a relationship!!  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:42 pm
"Yes. ....LAND..." he growled. Looking around for something to drink. Ignoring Frederico's obvious disdain, he grabbed whatever was handed to him and took a gulp. Oh yeah. He was feeling it now. His skin was getting a little tingly and felt his cheeks starting to bloom.

Returning to the naiads question, he turned to look him fully in the eye. This fish looked a little funny. Almost...manly. But that was ridiculous. Why would a man wear a dress? Dresses were for land girls. With their legs. And their not so fancy cabooses.

He continued his next thought outloud. "Why would a fish ever go on LAND? We have everything we need right here." He threw his hands wide, motioning to the room. "We got water. Pretty fishes. And even our own Queen. What's LAND got that we aint?"

He noticed Frederico trying to slide his drink further away from him. He gave Frederico the stink eye. He was a man now. He could handle his fuzzy beer.

"LAND is nothing but a thief. It steals your friends. It steals your hopes, your dreams. Hell, it even stole my sister!!!" He snarled.

Logan turned back to the bar. His mood was souring. Why didn't alcohol cheer him up? Why didn't Opal come home? Why was Logan always the one missing out? Why couldn't Logan focus on anything besides Logan?

Turning back to the pretty white lady, he held up his glass (which he had caught Frederico trying to steal again) and admited " I've never been on LAND. You don't see meee crying about it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:23 pm
Jean shook his head, holding up a hand when Frederico tried to replace his drink. Jean didn't need it. It seems his night had just picked up. Whoever this was, they seemed pretty entertaining. "Love. We go on land for love." Jean responded, shrugging. He couldn't answer the next question, he had no idea what land had that the waters that surrounded them didn't.

"C'mon Plum Drop, that's enough alcohol for you." He suggested, placing a hand on the other's arm. Most certainly too much liquor. He had a feeling this could be solved entirely by taking this grumpy guy up onto land for a breath of fresh air. "Come with me~" He cooed, tracing his fingers up Logan's arm.  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:36 pm
Logan watched, almost enchanted as the white arm traveled up his. "Where are we going?" He asked, nodding blindly. His head feeling a bit fuzzy but he was sure this nice young lady wanted to help him. "You have pretty skin." He admitted, a blush rising to his cheeks. "Reminds me of Opal. You don't put all that stuff on yours, do you?" He asked, gazing at Jeans exposed skin as if he could actually see the cosmetics.

Forgetting what he was doing, he watched, slightly mesmerized as the white fish before seemed to sparkle a little. What the hell had he been drinking? He got up to follow wherever this pretty lady was going.

"I think frederico poisoned me"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:36 am
Jean shook his head, not telling the blue one where they were headed. "He's safe Frederico!" He called over his shoulder, jutting his hip out while waiting for the other to catch up.

"I wear plenty of makeup Sweetling." Jean took Logan's hand, starting to swim towards the surface. "Frederico didn't poison you, that horrible first shot did. Now, hush and follow. You sound like you need this trip." Jean cooed, taking delight in the rays of sunlight that shone down on them. He loved them dearly, they made his beautiful scales sparkle even more than they already did. Maybe that was why land was such a wonderful thing. They let him be the most pristine and sparkling creature he could be.

"Who is Opal? Your sister?"  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:07 pm
Things were getting really fuzzy now. Logan prayed briefly that his high metabolism meant that nasty liquor didn't stick with him. Shaking his head a few times, he blindly followed the white princess. While slurring out some answers to her probing questions.

"Oh yes. Pretty sister. Like you. She's all pink and rainbows on white. Cocky attitude though. Ladies shouldn't be cocky. That's a man's trait..." he trailed off with a nod, wondering why it was getting brighter.

"Wait a minute..." he suddenly said, jerking his hand from Jean.

"Where is your makeup? I don't see none?!!?" he said, hands on hips. Not even noticing they had breached the water already.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:26 pm
Jean chuckled, "I'm glad you think I'm pretty, Sugar Drop, but you can't possibly think that women are all rainbows and sunshine." Still swimming forward. He did turn around to look at the bright blue male before him.

"You don't need to know what I'm wearing makeup on. Keep up. We're almost there." He stated, turning back towards his destination. They weren't too far from the shore, and it would only be a matter of moments before they would trigger the uncomfortable transformation. He sent a silent prayer to the tides that he'd just gotten his land legs on that dreaded cruise.  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:52 pm
Logan growled, something along the lines of "Darn saucy broads" before realizing that the lady fish was still swimming. So he dover under to follow her.

Only to almost meet the bottom. "What the...?" Logan turned around (more of a drunken flipflop) and attempted fin the other fishs fins. But he couldn't. All he do was just keep swiming. And not even in a legit circles. It was more like zigzags and scribbles. "Oh Gods. I'M DROWNING!!! HELP!!" he shouted, flailing around like a newborn swimmer. "HELP! I've turned around and I can't find up!!!"

Little known to Logan, he had somehow managed to roll up on the shore with the next wave to cross the beach.

"Oh thank god." He said, taking a moment to right his tilting world. "I've stopped drownig."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:16 pm
Jean sighed, planting his face into his hand. This guy couldn't hold is liquor. "Hold still Darling, this is going to feel weird." The shimmering naiad managed to flop his way a little further onto the beach.

His fins started splitting, parting into an even pair, eventually receding to form into a foot with dainty toes, slim ankles, and an attractive set of legs. Jean groaned once, in discomfort, through the process, keeping his eyes on the first timer beside him. "Okay Handsome, talk to me. Tell me how you're feeling." He insisted, realizing the blue male beside him would likely need someone to hold his hand through this transformation. Speaking of hand holding, Jean reached over, taking the other's hand. "I'm here for you."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:41 pm
Logan opened his mouth to ask what in the world this shiney female was all about when it hit him. A warm tingly sensation from his nether regions down. "Dear God, I've pissed myself!!!!" He shouted, still oblivious to his landing. Turning to the shiney white fish he-she lady thing, he gasps "Don't tell Opal. Please!!"

It wasn't until the tingle started to actually burn that he gasped and writhed with somewhat over exxagerated agony.( I mean, he was drink after all) When the dust settled, so to speak, he paused to take stock of his body parts.

Head. Check. Arms and torso. Checksies. Legs and feet. Right as rain. Tail bone......what a second. Logan gasped and dragged his eyes down to where his tail had malfunctioned and was now two tiny little....they looked like tentacles.

"Dear God, i'm an octopus!!" He shouted, pulling on the hand he was holding. "What did we do? Why do I have tentacles? Oh dear God, how will i tell Opal? She's terrified of octopus's. What did I do?"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff