Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:08 pm
In order to honor and pay our respects for this once great and extremely active forum. I remember I used to spend countless ours in here just trying to keep all of my characters straight and the story for all the rps I would participate in. But now this place is deader than a week old corpse. Alas dear forum, I knew thee.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:44 pm
Yea. It is always sad when I come back here like once a week or so and just see how dead it has become. It's a shame to see it but it seems alot of people have moved to recolorme or what ever it's called. I personally am not a fan simply due to the post editing options of here.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:26 pm

please no i can't ever let go

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:10 am
Pramheda

Same. It's my baby and even if its a deadbeat now, I'll always still love it.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:25 am
Zphal
Pramheda

honestly i just keep trying to get people to come back.. mostly those i know irl but i would love to roleplay here again.
i started here!! i learned everything i know about roleplaying from *this* specific subforum. Barton Town is too large and overwhelming and other guilds have a very... unappealing set-up (jumping to multiple topics every time your character moves - or the entire guild is a "town" idk it's hard to follow)
sorry for rambling i just love this guild and this subforum and frequently go back and read old roleplays that ive participated in.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:57 pm
I think I joined this Guild as the forum was dying or after, so I never had any of those memories, but I do have my fair share of RPing memories in Guilds on Gaia.

If anyone is interested, my Guild does have a Multiverse Crossover RP about a band of heroes coming together and traveling the Omniverse to stop evil doers on a Multi-Universal scale. Currently it's in the beginning phase of the RP where the heroes are coming together in the first Universe it takes place in, which is a Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Universe. If you're possibly interested in joining as an original character or one from FMAB, then please do contact me. I'm always accepting new RPers.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:32 pm
When I was younger and just working around my college schedule, it was easier to log on and be able to RP with folks. Though half the time, the RPs I was part of ended up dying because the other RPers weren't reliable on actively posting and keeping the story going.

Now with working two jobs and volunteering at the shelter, I barely have time to log on and post, let alone do any RPing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:29 am
I am still around. I pop in here from time to time to see if anything has happened. It's a shame to see that the guild's RP section has come to this tho, but I am always down to start up a new one here. I have a bad habit of forgetting if it's not in this forum for other RP's.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:27 am
Shiningdragon21
I am still around. I pop in here from time to time to see if anything has happened. It's a shame to see that the guild's RP section has come to this tho, but I am always down to start up a new one here. I have a bad habit of forgetting if it's not in this forum for other RP's.

Yeah, your nearly 20,000 posts in this guild are a testament to that, aha.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:28 pm
Zphal
Shiningdragon21

I am not saying I have been around for awhile in this guild. But, I may have been around for awhile with 97% of those posts in this forum alone XD. I should branch out to the others some time.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:26 pm
Shiningdragon21
Zphal
Shiningdragon21

I am not saying I have been around for awhile in this guild. But, I may have been around for awhile with 97% of those posts in this forum alone XD. I should branch out to the others some time.

I was always most active in the COS myself. Pretty much split 50-50 between it and the main CIF forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:30 pm
I was doing some 1x1s and one group rp on here but they died as I was waiting for them to post..... Way back when I first joined. I check here when I think about it, which isn't much.  

Laventia Rose

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:25 pm
I have very fond memories of roleplaying on here and would be sad to see it go. I would love to roleplay like I used to (minus the old cringy days lol), but as I'm rather rusty, I think I'm just going to stick to 1x1 or small group rps until I feel comfortable again. I'd love to revive some older rps tho or remake them, like the halloween ones i used to do but it's so slow here now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:59 pm
Pramheda
Zphal
Pramheda

honestly i just keep trying to get people to come back.. mostly those i know irl but i would love to roleplay here again.
i started here!! i learned everything i know about roleplaying from *this* specific subforum. Barton Town is too large and overwhelming and other guilds have a very... unappealing set-up (jumping to multiple topics every time your character moves - or the entire guild is a "town" idk it's hard to follow)
sorry for rambling i just love this guild and this subforum and frequently go back and read old roleplays that ive participated in.

I started here too, honestly I owe much of nerdiness and role-playing skills to this sub-forum too I grew so much here. I miss this and many friends I made on here, I remember many of you posting on this forum and a few I now know IRL this forum used to be so busy though I am a little sad to see it go, but I will never forget my times here nor the friends.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:39 pm
Same here, used to spend hours upon hours here. Started everything here. I like to go back and see that first rp and the ones after. All the progress I made and continue to see. To see friends who haven't been around since those days. God I miss this place. When it used to be only one guild not hundreds.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff