Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] James' Cave Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:06 am
Welcome!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my Journal for James, an Incubus Demon!

If you would like to roleplay/plot with James, please feel free to quote me in the Main Thread or PM me with the character whom you would be bringing in and I'm sure that we can work something out! heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:07 am
~ Thread Navigation ~

Post 1 - Welcome
Post 2 - Thread Navigation
Post 3 - Rules & Random Facts
Post 4 - James, Incubus Demon
Post 5 - Fear & Abilities
Post 6 - Minipets
Post 7 - Inventory
Post 8 - Significant Events that have Shaped James' Life
Post 9 - Who James has Met & What He Thinks of Them
Post 10 - Art of James
Post 11 - RP Log
Post 12 - Growth Requirement
Post 13 - Plots
Post 14 - Reserved
Post 15 - Credits & Disclaimers

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:10 am
Quote:
~ Rules & Random Facts ~

- No posting in here please. If you have any questions about what you see here, feel free to PM me! ^^
- You're welcome to contact me via IM to plot and/or RP. I tend to be on at odd times since my timezone is 12-15 hours ahead of the US.
- Discord - gwingsquee (please let me know who you are if you add me! ^^)

- I'm open to both plotted RPs and spontaneous ones.
- Please don't be offended if I reject your character or plot idea. It rarely happens since I'm open to most things, but it is certainly nothing personal. ^^
- Please be patient with me. I can be slow at times due to RL and a muse who has a tendency to misbehave. orz

- James' posts will always be made in this colour. =3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:13 am
James, Incubus Demon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: James Ashford
Nicknames: None

Faction: Demon
Race: Incubus

Personality:
Kind
James is the type of boil who can never turn away anyone in need, be it a total stranger or a friend. So long as the issue involves something that he is able to render assistance in, he will step forward to offer his help without any hesitation on his part or at least point the person to where they could seek help to resolve their problems. The extent to which he would help a person is of course within reason with respect to how well he knows him/her. The sky is the limit if the person who requires his aid is a close friend or family. On the other hand, he would draw the line with regards to how far he would go should the other person be a total stranger.

Approachable
Being friendly and cheerful with a smile on his face at all times, people tend to feel at ease when they are around James. He is always willing to listen to what someone has to tell him without judging him/her for it and it is because of this aspect of him that people have a habit of opening up to him after spending a period of time with him.

Aimless
Despite being aware of what his clan expects of him after he graduates and returns home, James has little interest in that at the moment. Instead he prefers to pursue whatever and whoever catches his interest, moving on to the next when the novelty has worn off.

Defensive
James has a habit of feeling very strongly about anything that concerns him and as such, tends to get defensive whenever someone passes a remark on his work or aptitude. Even if what the other person says is the truth in reality, he will refuse to listen or agree with what was brought up and will come up with all sorts of reason to back up what he thinks.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour/Style: Blond
Skin Colour: Fair or olive
Clothing Style/Colours: Formal with a vest, long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, pants
Extra: Horns, pointy ears, tail
References: Some references to draw inspiration from - blond guy in this, x, x, not the right gender but ref for the ears, x, x

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:19 am
Fear & Abilities

Battle Stats:
Attack = 2d6 - 6
Defend = 1d4
HP = 30

FEAR Ability:
Upon activating his fear ability, James draws the shadows to his hand, momentarily granting him the power to leech off the health of his opponent with every successive strike for as long as it is active (The Bite)

Tier One The Bite
Dice: 2d4
First Dice: indicates how many turns the effect will last, starting with your next regular attack.
xxxxx 1-2: 1 Turn
xxxxx 3-4: 2 Turns
Second Dice: represents how much health you steal per hit.
xxxxx 1: 0% (Absorb no health)
xxxxx 2-3: 25% (divide your damage by 4)
xxxxx 4: 50% (divide your damage by 2)

Note #1 - FEAR ATTACKS: This Fear does NOT work with other Fear abilities! If you use Battle Cry/Gambler's Chance/etcetc hitting your opponent WILL NOT HEAL YOU.
Note #2 - DEFENDING: You will NOT absorb HP while defending with this active! Defending with the Bite active WILL USE UP A TURN!
Note #3: If you have this ability and you use a Fear or Defend, IT WILL COUNT AS A TURN USED.
Note #4: If used with the Eye, the duration of the effect will be extended. The maximum duration this Fear attack can have is four turns.
Note #5: This ability CANNOT be cast on someone else! This can only target and heal the user!

Natural Ability:
Shadow Manipulation - James is able to wrap the shadows around him so that he could sneak around without being easily detected

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:20 am
Minipets

None yet...

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:21 am
Inventory

None yet...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:22 am
Significant Events that have Shaped James' Life

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Amityville Academy is a reputable institution that covers a wide range of subjects and provides a holistic education for its students. The Ashford clan is well aware of that and sends every boil and ghoul to the academy to further their studies as soon as they attain the minimum age to qualify for enrollment.

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:23 am
Who James has Met & What He Thinks of Them

[b][url=journal link]Name[/url][/b] - Impression

Amityville
Noone yet!

Hunters
Noone yet!

Horsemen
Noone yet!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:24 am
Art of James

None so far! =<  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:25 am
RP Log

‣ = (On-Going)
∞ = Alt + 5 (Unknown)
• = Alt + 8 (Completed)
¢ = Alt + 4 (Abandoned)

Year 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:26 am
Growth Requirement

Year 1 ---> Year 2 = 50 points + Exam
Year 2 ---> Year 3 = 75 points + Exam + Teacher Battle

RP (min. 600 words) = 1 point

Solo (min. 800 words) = 1 point

Battle (just dice rolls) = 1 point

Battle (filled out with RP) = 2 points

Minipets (link to Box with 25 fully grown minipets) = 5 points (for Halloween and Horsemen only)

Fanart = 5 points

5 Playlists (min. 10 tracks) = 5 points

25 Discord flowers = 5 points

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:27 am
Plots

None so far!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:29 am
Reserved  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:30 am
Quote:
Credits & Disclaimers

- THIS IS HALLOWEEN © Zoobey, Marushii, Lizbot

- Lots of love goes out to all the staff for all the hard work that they've put in for the shop and the events! heart

- Mucho love also goes out to all the shop regulars and all the awesome people who've been willing to RP with me and put up with my antics all this while! heart

- Credit for all the lovely art that you may find here goes to the respective artists as indicated in my posts. 3nodding

- I did not draw James. MoonKitsune did and she did such a wonderful job! So go tell her that whenever you see her in the Main Thread. whee

- James' character concept belongs to me~ =3

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces