Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Down Memory Lane (Kamakura + Rhys) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:43 am
User ImageUser Image

Wait...don't I know you from somewhere?

Haunted House Effect #4

NO HEALING IS ALLOWED IN BATTLE. Someone is whispering to you about something, but you can't place out what, it is hard to focus. Everything distracts you, even the tiniest flash of light or flicker of movement.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:06 am
Kamakura had gone on a stroll late one afternoon simply to explore the grounds of Amityville. The rolling fog wasn't anything to unusual..if it weren't for the feeling that ate away at him. He felt strange, much like he had all those days gone by. Unconsciously he drew his jacket closer to him as if it would provide him comfort. He felt uneasy...the air was thick, and the quiet did nothing to comfort his troubled mind. It had all started when he entered one of the white-fog like spaces. The feeling of being empty and lost reminded him of thoughts he'd much rather bury.

A sense of unfulfillment and being left behind made him oddly sad for some god awful jacking reason.

The mist seemed to swirl and shape strange figures he couldn't quite make out. Wherever on the school ground he supposedly was, he had land himself in a weird as hell place. This hardly was the pleasant stroll he had wished for. The nekomata's calico-colored ears pinned back against his skill as he stopped walking. He thought he heard a voice. "Am I imagining things now?" This place did not feel like Halloween, nor the human realm he had once visited.

This was something else entirely.

"My mind is playing tricks on me...clearly." He exhaled slowly as he shook his head. It was like some creeple was whispering to him. The movement of the mist...the flicker of unseen lights all added to his unease and paranoia.

_ p a o cx

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:12 am
Rhys had remembered hearing about the place before, the Haunted House he'd heard someone call it once, and today seemed to finally be the day to go and check it out on his own. He wasn't totally new (though he wasn't exactly all that strong on his own, either) and now had a bit of fighting experience under his belt, as well as experience with fear creatures, so after staring at the portal for the better part of an hour he finally stepped through it.

And into a nice, white fog.

‹ Lovely. ›

'Not helpful.' The trainee summoned Zephira and hefted her onto his shoulder; the place had a feeling of potential hostility--any place with fear creatures had that feeling, and although he didn't see any right then he knew there was a chance he'd run into one. A good chance considering his luck. More experience was always a good thing, but at least when he was at the outpost where he'd had the most encounters with fear creatures he had a partner. Here he was completely on his own, and if he ran into something that was above his pay grade, well.

The thought was shoved aside as he moved through the fog slowly, and although he wasn't actually doing anything his body and his was mind were both starting to get heavy. Memories started surfacing and his emotions were getting the better of him; his grip on his sword tightened somewhat as he walked on, body tense, eyes alert. Something was wrong...he could feel it.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:31 pm
Although he felt oppressed as if something was wrong, Kamakura realized he had an idea of where he was. This must have been the Haunted House.
In this fog covered alternate world the dim awareness came to him that he must have passed through a portal. The feeling he got when he entered the white space.. and now being here. Even as a creature made of Fear,
he felt nervous...and oddly afraid for some reason.

The sound of footsteps alerted him he was not alone. The demon's tail flicked in agitation. He came to a halt as he listened. Looking around with a wild eyed panicked expression he actually growled. The hair on his tail furrowed up even. No he wasn't imagining it he could sense something in the mist.

Hissing at the vague shape he could make out not but a few feet infront of him, Kamakura conjured his fear magic to summon a wisp of fire... readying himself for the unknown. His angry growls sounded a little louder... unsure what exactly it was he had encountered. Maybe it was all in his head just like the whispering voice.

The nekomata did not know. That alone made him all the more defensive.

_ p a o cx

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

its_ p a o rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:37 pm
The fog made it seem like he'd been walking for much longer than he actually had, but still Rhys went on. The anxiety kept him on the defensive the whole time, his grip on Zephira tighter still with each passing second. His steps seemingly echoed, the fog acting as the walls against which the sound bounced off of. The lighting was off as well, there was just...something. And finally, in the distance, he could see the silhouette of what he thought had been watching him since his ******** me," he murmured, "I found ya, ya little b*****d..."

The trainee readied Zephira in front of him, both hand on the hilt as he took one step closer. Then two. Then three. When he was close enough he took a deep breath and jumped at whatever it was, sweeping his sword in a downward motion aimed directly at...something. He honestly didn't even know, and there was a part of him that wouldn't have been surprised if it was just a shadow.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 8
CHG: 1/3

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:13 pm
Before he knew it something leaped at him! Kamakura screamed as the slash of the weapon caused a line of crimson red to blossom on his skin. It had been a well-placed blow, causing him to wince in discomfort.

The demon did not take lightly to the surprise attack.

Blood trickled from his newly opened wound. Snarling, he raised his hand out in front of him as he launched a fireball at the figure that had struck him. The enchanted flames wouldn't engulf the other like one of his Fear abilities...he hoped it made the other think twice about attacking him. "OW! Damn that HURT!" He snarled, baring his fangs at the other.

"Have a taste of your own medicine a*****e!" The nekomata's eyes narrowed on the figure with disdain.

HP: 32/40
DMG: 8
Fear Casts: Burn Down (The Battle Cry) 1/1, Flash Fire (Gambler's Chance) 1/1  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

its_ p a o rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:26 pm
The trainee thought he got away clean when he sidestepped and jumped away from whatever he just hit, but the sudden burning hot feeling on his arm got his attention. It forced him to pause and grit his teeth as the pain set in, a singe mark on his coat being evidence of something flaming hot actually touching him. The irritation of his coat getting burned like that spiked his temper, so he jumped right back into it, slashing sideways at the thing that apparently talks.

"Oh, I'm the a*****e?" he muttered, eyes narrowing at the mostly human looking creature. If it weren't for the ears, tail, and its ability to ******** through fire at things then he probably wouldn't have thought otherwise. "You've been tailing me since I got here. Only right that I do something about it."

HP: 32/40
DMG: 6
CHG: 2/3

leon_a_darkangel rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 4 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:56 pm
Kamakura gave the other a smug smirk as he noticed he had scored a hit on his arm. Served him right, as he was bleeding from his own injury on the same side. It was bad enough how tall this human was...he had to tip his head up to make eye contact with him.

His golden-eyes widened as he attacked him. His ears laid back against his head as he slashed again. Yowling in discomfort his eyes blazed with malice. "Didn't you get the message the first time?!" A swirling red aura surrounded Kamakura as his temper flared. "Back OFF! I don't know what you are talking about... I wasn't following anyone! I wandered in here from the gym back at school!" The demon's Fear roared to life.

"I'll burn you down if you really want to keep swinging that stupid oversized bread knife..." He fired the concentrated Fear fire, aiming right at him.

HP: 26/40
DMG: 8 DMG
Fear Casts: Burn Down (The Battle Cry) 0/1, Flash Fire (Gambler's Chance) 1/1  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:32 pm
Rhys was only half satisfied about getting any kind of hits in; he wanted to end this already so he got ready to jump in again when another fireball came at him only this time it was much bigger. Or it looked bigger, and when it came at and eventually hit him (because when the ******** did he ever learn to dodge?) it exploded and all of a sudden it felt like his entire body was on fire. It stopped him in his tracks and even forced him to take a couple of steps back, but he had enough forethought to throw his set of weighted chains at the cat-creature to keep it busy while he suffered in the burning hot flames of--

It was gone as quickly as it had seemingly engulfed him, but burning heat of the flames still lingered over him. The trainee grimaced and struggled to keep his sword up; he did his best but his whole body was getting heavier, and when he glanced down he noted various additional singe marks all over him. Great.

HP: 24/40
DMG: 0

Runic Weapon
Basic Weighted Chains
Battle Effect: Once per battle, you can choose to target an opponent. For the next turn, the opponent's damage is halved.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:37 pm
Kamakura looked at his opponent, he was hard to make out in the obscurity the mist provided. Yet the longer they fought the more the young demon realized for some odd reason..he felt like he knew who this was. There was something familiar about others voice and the way he fought... but he wasn't sure. Kamakura's mind was uneasy from the effect this place had on him.

The chains caught him off guard. A startled cry followed. The nekomata let off a poorly aimed fireball at the other as he was tangled up by the runic weapon. Being entangled gave him anxiety. He even screamed as he toppled over clawing at the chains to try and free himself. "No!!! Get it off!! Get it off!!" He thrashed as he twisted and pulled at his foot to free himself.

DMG: 2 DMG (Half from Chains)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

its_ p a o rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:10 pm
The heat from the previous attack was almost entirely gone as Rhys stepped up for another attack. It seemed like the perfect chance since the thing was flailing about with the chains and everything, but the stray fireball caught him in the cheek as he tried to sprint forward. It barely touched him, but it felt like he'd just put his face on a stove-top, so he stopped in his tracks ********: 22/40
DMG: 0

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:26 pm
Kamakura managed to untangle himself, the bruise it surely would leave made him whimper softly as he wrinkled his nose. The loud '********' from the other made him blink as he titled his head at Rhys suddenly.

Waving his hand, the fire he wielded dissipated. Instead, the feline dashed at him, swinging his fist at the other deciding to cease trying to light him on fire until he determined whether or not he was imagining things. "Who are you!" Kamakura demanded with a stubborn set to his jaw as he glared up at him.

DMG: 4 DMG

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

its_ p a o rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:37 pm
"The ******** it matter who I am?" he shot back before taking a fairly decent punch to his stomach. It didn't knock the wind out of him or anything but he felt it, that was for sure. The fact that the cat closed the distance and wasn't trying to burn him alive with those damned fireballs put him at a bit of an advantage in his eyes, and when he saw his chance he slashed straight across this time, hoping to draw blood again. He wanted to get him back for that giant fireball from earlier.

HP: 18/40
DMG: 2
CHG: 3/3

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:46 pm
Kamakura had tried to land a solid punch, the demon was not as proficient in physical combat as he was with his magic. "Because I asked?" He snapped back.

Just as he thought the other might answer him, he came at him with that giant ******** sword again."STOP ******** CUTTING ME!!" Blood oozed from the newest mark on his arm he had thrown up to defend himself. His jacket was sliced, along with the soft skin under neath.

Snarling, the demon clawed at the other, holding back on more volleys of fireballs for just a bit longer. "You seem familiar...but I swear I'll just turn you to ash at this rate." He leered at the other, the demon looked extremely foul tempered as he curled his lip at him.

HP: 24/40
DMG: 3 DMG

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

its_ p a o rolled 4 10-sided dice: 6, 10, 8, 3 Total: 27 (4-40)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:53 pm
Rhys felt the claws dig into his skin somewhat but grit his teeth through it. The familiar crackle from Zephira was like music to his ears and he had to keep himself focused so he could time the attack.just right. When he saw his opening he closed the distance between them and swept his sword downward, flickers of lightning dancing all along its blade as it went. It was an interesting mix of brightness in the midst of the almost entirely monotone setting.

HP: 15/40
DMG: 10
CHG: 0/3

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out