Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Is Anyone Out There?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:28 pm
Remember me?

Long time no see. ninja

What's up? Have you moved on to bigger and better things? I hope and pray that all your lives are alot better than they used to be and that you have pure happiness and joy. Feel free to connect with me on Facebook, if you haven't already. You're looking for Ria Rodriguez who lives in Trinidad.

Is Gaia worth sticking around for? surprised

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:12 pm
HI biggrin

Im hardly on Gaia i pretty much log on to check here XD  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:26 am
Camera 0bscura
HI biggrin

Im hardly on Gaia i pretty much log on to check here XD

Thanks for keeping here alive, RaRa. I wish that Gaia was as popular as it used to be. I miss all my friends here. For the longest while, my laptop's been giving trouble so I hardly ever use it. I'm glad to see that Gaia's mobile platform is a bit more stable now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:42 am
Angry Kitsune
Remember me?

Long time no see. ninja

What's up? Have you moved on to bigger and better things? I hope and pray that all your lives are alot better than they used to be and that you have pure happiness and joy. Feel free to connect with me on Facebook, if you haven't already. You're looking for Ria Rodriguez who lives in Trinidad.

Is Gaia worth sticking around for? surprised

I will add you on there, I remember clearing off Facebook a long while ago when I was done with it haha. EDIT: WAIT I STILL HAVE YOU ADDED LMAO NVM

I wish Gaia was worth sticking around for, but they need to make their dang site mobile friendly gonk Maybe add in some features to connect with and work together with other people on the site. Right now it's just jumping into random threads and hoping to respond with people.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:16 pm
digi162
I will add you on there, I remember clearing off Facebook a long while ago when I was done with it haha. EDIT: WAIT I STILL HAVE YOU ADDED LMAO NVM

I wish Gaia was worth sticking around for, but they need to make their dang site mobile friendly gonk Maybe add in some features to connect with and work together with other people on the site. Right now it's just jumping into random threads and hoping to respond with people.

LMAO.

And yes. It's very annoying on the iPad. I haven't even bothered to try it on the phone. rolleyes

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games