Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Return of Jack, Episode 3: Jack's Redemption [Event] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:15 pm
User Image

Jack has stirred in his lamp once more, though this time for allegedly good purposes. The prisoner of the lamp has informed Odd of a terrible presence which is attempting to make its way into our world on Halloween night, when the barrier between this world and the next is weakened. Why the master of mischief himself would help us mortals is anyone's guess, especially since he was willing to allow a demon from the underworld loose in our world if it meant himself be freed from the lamp.

Regardless of Jack's purposes Countess Pump has confirmed sensing a disturbance, Sub having contacted her for a second opinion. That said the countess is certain that this time it is not coming from the portal she guards but instead a new portal is forming somewhere else in the world and thanks to GRAY we have an idea of where; Alola, the old abandoned Thirty Megamart.

The Snagems must first confirm that this is the location of the new portal and so with Odd leading the hunt the Snagems are to report to the abandoned Thirty Megamart on Ula'ula Island in Alola.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:16 pm
Sub would wait for the others in front of the rusted chain link fencing that surrounds the perimeter of the abandoned store, the man spending his time by kicking on old can of Tapu Soda around to entertain himself. It was still daylight out and while the place was pretty run down and trashed out, even out here, he really couldn't see anything disturbing here. Guess only Odd will be able to do that.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:05 am
Odd appeared in the Thrifty Megamart after a short delay. He'd had to send for Claydol, since he lacked a Teleport-capable Pokemon of his own and most likely would be one of the last to appear since Claydol most likely brought a few others into the area before him.Or at least that was Odd's assumption as he stepped out of the bright light accompanying Teleportation. "Giratina's Wings... The place feels way more distorted than I remember..." He commented as he looked around. Of course, the last time he was here, he had been little more than unconscious when he arrived and hadn't woken up until he'd been taken elsewhere. So it wasn't like he had much recollection of what this area really felt like on a normal day.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:39 pm
Arkelos' ears begin to twitch, "Something- Is wrong." he said putting down his book. "I'm- not sure what it is. I sense, something is very wrong." Arkelos makes his way through the dark eerie corridors. Down the hallway, he spots a Poochyena. "How did-?" before he could get to close, it runs off. "Oh so you want to play huh? Well let's play." Arkelos chases it down the corridor; and into the kitchen.

Stopping in his tracks he sees Jezebel cooking up some food. "OH, Hello Arkelos. I wasnt expecting company." Jezebel said with a smile. "Have a seat, I have some-" She looked at Arkelos who looks very confused. "What's the matter? It looks like you got hit by a confusion ray." Arkelos looks around. "Did you see my Poochyena come in here? I was chasing her." Jezebel looked around. "No i haven't. Sorry i didn't see her." Arkelos looked around again. "Hmmm, I could have sworn I saw-." Shaking his head, Arkelos turns to Jezebel. "Regardless. Are you going to Alola? There was a message sent over the snag devices." Jezebel stopped what she was doing. "No, i think i'm gonna stay here. I'm not the ghost-buster type. I feel that's more of a mans thing." She laughed, "Alrigiht, well if you need anything just holler." Jezebel smiled and went back to her cooking. "Oh by the way. Take this basket with you. It's for snacks for the other snagems." Grinning, Arkelos looked at her. "Hmmm, they do smell good, i surely hope they-" Jezebel smacks Arkelos over the head with a wooden spoon. "They better ALL get there in one piece. If i hear they dont, you'll have ME to answer to." Arkelos rose his arm in defense, "Alright, Alright, I get it." He said with a chuckle. "Ight, to the Thirty Megamart on Ula'ula Island in Alola. Abra, Seven to teleport. Make it so." The group vanished, leaving Jezebel facing palming.

With a flash they appeared outside the Megamart. "Well this i the right place. Arceus, this place looks worse than when we came here in search for Odd." Taking a sniff of the air, "Speaking of Odd, I wonder if him or Sub are here yet." Taking another and stronger sniff. "Well at least this place smells-" As soon as he was about to finish. Arkelos got a STRONG wiff of a nasty smell. "OH MY-" Leaning over as if he was going to vomit. "What- is- That- SMELL!?' He said with a gag or two. "Thank you Abra, i'll call on you shortly." Abra disappears into his pokeball. "Now to find the others."  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:02 pm
"Arkelos, Odd, nice to see the both of you, especially you, Odd." Sub said to the two as the three of them met up just inside the Megamart, not far from the entrance of the building. "So, fill us in, Odd. This the place? Feel anything...wrong?" He asked the Ghost Channeler. Odd of course would feel something wrong and most important it was coming from deeper inside the mart. It felt similar to what he felt at the Lost Hotel many times, however weaker but he knew good and well that in time the force would become stronger and stronger until...well, he didn't want to think about until. "Which way?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:24 pm
Rein Had used claydols teleportation to get to the site , This old mart was nothing compared to last year Being smacked by a giant tentacle now that was gross.

Rein Waved to sub holding his litwick as a candle, walking towards odd and the dark one.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:26 pm
SubonicXP

Requiem of Whyspers

Arkelos looked over at Sub, "What no spooky scare us half to death fun? Or is this more serious this time?" Arkelos said with a small snicker. Look around Arkelos could feel the air heavier and dense than outside. Turning to Odd, "If i may ax you about what i'm sensing in the air. It's has a very portent smell about it. Not to mention it's very heavy to breath."

Arkelos takes a small stroll around the Shop, he talks across the store to Sub and asks, "Just out of formality and i mean no disrespect. My point is are we talking certified orders from yourself; or is the Phantom of the Snagems calling the shots? I'm just curious due to the situation." he said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Amaranth would manage to arrive a bit later, thanks to a delayed teleportation from GRAY's Claydol. She'd come in just in time to overhear Arkelos' comment, though she did seem apprehensive about coming back to this place. Enough so that she didn't comment and instead kept a Pokeball in hand. Last time wasn't too bad, but being told about anything involving weird portals- let alone Countess Pump or Jack- was enough to keep the woman on edge.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:36 pm
"I don't know or care who's in charge of this mission." Odd commented to Arkelos. "According to Jack, there's some kind of god-like spirit in the Otherworld that's trying to force their way into our world from a portal around here. I think when I got Skull-napped from here before, it was because I was chasing Dull out of Gluttony and his screwy energy messed up the endpoints of the portal in the Lost Hotel." he tried to explain. "I think this portal normally connects to a Circle of the Otherworld I haven't seen yet so I have no idea what to really expect."

He was, however, perfectly capable of feeling the area out with his spiritual senses. Charging his chi into his eyes, they took on a soft black light, the Channeler focusing on looking for the tear in the veil that was the portal into the Otherworld. "It looks like the portal's over that way." He replied, pointing toward the back corner of the ancient convenience store.

"And ya...The portal definitely feels off." Looking to Arkelos, he gave him a look and smirked. "If your sense of smell is that good, I'd say you're picking up the smell of death. Ghost-type Pokemon can carry that scent on them for a while in the wild. Especially the ones from the Otherworld."

"By the way, Rein. Welcome back. Haven't seen you around in a while. Don't be mean to Aile when you see her again, okay?" he stated to the recently-returned Snagem.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:50 pm
Arkelos has crept into the shadows and can no longer be seen. However his voice echoed throughout the building. "Mmmmmm, Death has such a lovely smell doesnt it? It kind of reminds me of Jezebel's Pot pie." he joked. "Don't tell her i said that of course." he chuckled

From the Shadows Arkelos saw two others join the group. "What have we here?" he said from another part of the store. With a deep inhale, "Ah yes, i recognize the famous Amaranth. Elegant, brilliant i might add, but i would suggest keeping that smell of fear a little more controlled. You are among allies." His voice proceeded to be coming from another part of the Shop's voids. "This smell i do not recognize, you must be new to the group. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Arkelos. I'm neither channeler or Hybrid- yet." he said with a harsh sinister voice.

Arkelos crept through the shadows to appear in the litwicks candle light, giving a very eerie and ghostly look. "Greetings." He said with a ominous smirk. "Don't mind me, my bark- is worse than my bite." he gauked

He lurks over to Odd, "My apologizes. I will stop with the jokes; But i can understand your fear of this place. You know what going on here my than i do. " He said blending back into the darkness of the shop's voids.  

Arkelos

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:09 pm
Following behind the group, trying to catch up to the group as fast as possibly would be one purple furred hybrid, her forked tail flicking back and forth quickly. "Yeep!" Her paw slipped slightly on something and she nearly lost her balance, catching it at the expense of some items in her (what seemed to be nearly bulging) bag, quickly bringing those back into it with a small motion of her hand before moving forward once again.

"Eheh... Sorry I'm late," she nervously chuckled once she caught up, the Espeon hybrid rubbing the back of her head as her ears lay slightly back. For those that would recognize her as Crystal, hey would notice that her outfit went a slight bit native, seemingly. Her top would still have the white and red color scheme and remain a halter top, but the top was ended shorter, and the the detached sleeves would seem slightly smaller. Her large black pants would be traded out for a black skirt that was cut at an angle going up, revealing plenty of leg on one side. The final addition would be a flower on top of her ear, starting red on the edges and shifting into gold in the center. "So, how has the hunt been so far?"
Formatted by Gaia.Upgrade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:27 pm
"More company, splendid!" Sub said as Rein, Amaranth, and Crystla showed up in the mart. With Odd's confirmation that they were in the right place the man would wait no longer before marching forward, past the old registers and towards the various aisles that made up the bulk of the market, the shelves lined with ancient products, mostly cans as anything else had since rotten away and what remained was certainly nothing of value as all that had long since been looted.

As Sub began to walk down aisle six, or at least that looked like a six, Crystal would feel a twitch in her tail, that rare but familiar feeling she sometimes gets when something immediately bad was going to happen. Odd would be alerted to it as well mostly due to what was behind the bad event but Crystal would be alerted just seconds sooner before it was going to happen.

What appeared to be a tree root would come flying out from behind a shelf, straight for Sub as it attempted to snatch him up. Similar roots would appear from the shelves, mostly of them just throwing objects at the others but two others would try to snatch up another Snagem; Arkelos. Normally you would imagine roots came from the ground and not from behind shelves in the middle of a room.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:44 pm
SubonicXP
"More company, splendid!" Sub said as Rein, Amaranth, and Crystla showed up in the mart. With Odd's confirmation that they were in the right place the man would wait no longer before marching forward, past the old registers and towards the various aisles that made up the bulk of the market, the shelves lined with ancient products, mostly cans as anything else had since rotten away and what remained was certainly nothing of value as all that had long since been looted.

As Sub began to walk down aisle six, or at least that looked like a six, Crystal would feel a twitch in her tail, that rare but familiar feeling she sometimes gets when something immediately bad was going to happen. Odd would be alerted to it as well mostly due to what was behind the bad event but Crystal would be alerted just seconds sooner before it was going to happen.

What appeared to be a tree root would come flying out from behind a shelf, straight for Sub as it attempted to snatch him up. Similar roots would appear from the shelves, mostly of them just throwing objects at the others but two others would try to snatch up another Snagem; Arkelos. Normally you would imagine roots came from the ground and not from behind shelves in the middle of a room.

Arkelos noticed the roots emerging from all over the place. The cans from the shelving would fly in all directions. His ears started twitching. "Leaping out of the way, just in time. "I swear to Arceus. If anyone of these plants start talking about feeding them. I'll torch the place and everything in it. Except all of yall of course." he said with a sarcastic laugh. "Now for a little pruning. Rock ruff Crush Claw. Aim for the roots!"

During all the excitement Arkleos failed to realize the root that crept up and grab his leg. "Well- This can't be good" he said being puled into the air. "Rockruff, a little help please." He shouted. Rockruff would turn around to with with a fierce crunch; it sank it's fangs into the root and help on for as long as it could.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:50 pm
"Make it hot my darling."Rein called to litwick to execute its favorite attacks as the what would appear to be tree trunks Tried to snatch the Snagems up.

"So she finally came back hmm? Odd? " Rein gestured at the ghost channelers comment.

"LitttttttWicccckkkk!" an incredibly powerful flames exhumed from its body it seemed to be using over heat to block the trees attacks When did it learn that?
Well maybe it would come in handy later too.

" I can't just let either of you get snatched it's too ironic." Rein commented to Arkelos and the dark one.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:06 pm
"Ya, she did." Odd replied to Rein's question. "And while you were gone, the rest of us got a sincere apology and an explanation so don't bother her about it if you'd be so kind." Odd senses tripped a moment too late to stop the root-like limbs reaching ng for his freinds. However, he was well prepared to defend them.

"Looks like Trevenant are around here somewhere..." He said to himself, realizing he'd never caught one despite knowing plenty about them. "Don't be evil!" He warned his friends as Cobalt flames erupted in his hands. Looks like he's learned to use Wicked Wick without needing a jumpstart now. Tossing the flames at Arkelos, the other male would quickly be consumed by the fires, but as long as he wasn't evil, he wouldn't even feel any heat from them. The Roots, however, would be burned up if they lacked any sense of morality, the otherworldly blaze feeding on their life energy instead.

Tossing out a Pokeball and releasing his Froslass, he'd nod to the Pokemon. "Hey girl. It's been a while.' Chorale danced a small circle, happy to be in the field with her master again. "Use Frost Breath to freeze the roots if any more of them get too close to anyone." He instructed, trying to sense any others coming in.

Unfortunately, the flying cans of expired foodstuff distracted him from Sub and resulted in a Guardian Halo being summoned around those closest to him in an attempt to block the things. It could only do so much if those cans started getting charged with spiritual energy, though. Or worse.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff