Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[Mob battle] Tzei + Jesse Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:54 am
Tzei hangs around the portal leading into the Haunted House. It looks like she's early (or at the very least, not late), but she's in no rush. Leaning against the wall, she shamelessly checks out whoever walks past (usually some unfortunate lab tech) while waiting for her fellow trainee. She did offer to show him around - and he did offer to provide backup.

Steal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:14 am
"Stupid phone thing.. really why is it like this?" Jesse grumbled softly. "Why aren't phone's just phones?" He glared at the smooth screened phone, not sure how the darn thing worked. How do you check the time on something that you still aren't sure how to turn on?

He made his way down the hall with a soft chuckle echoing in the back of his mind. "Not funny Trigg." He grumbled, still keeping his voice low.

Is too..

Okay maybe it was to someone else. He had finally found where he was supposed to be, and walked toward his friend. "Sorry, couldn't tell what time it was." He looked apologetically at Tzei, knowing he was really at fault for being late. He was used to analog phones and things were much more high tech here.

PyroGoth

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PyroGoth rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:24 am
"Buddy. Don't worry about it, but you still used an analog? In this day and age? You sure are one of a kind."

Waving him over, she grabs his hand and drags them both through the portal and into the Haunted House. A cloud of cold, white smoke envelops them immediately, and it's instantly night time. Suppressing a shiver, she peers around.

"Huh. Looks like nothing's popped up to try and kill us yet."

Pushing open the huge, wooden door, she ventures a little deeper inside.

Steal
Roll 1d10 for a mob!

Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:30 pm
Jesse chuckled lowly. "No I just used to go where there was no point carrying around a computer in my pocket. Had no use for it."

He shifted his hat so he could see better before eyeing the portals. Before he could get a great look he found himself being bodilly pulled through and into a new location.

Dust.. smoke.. and darkness.

"Wow.." His voice came out feeling too loud in the silence and darkness, it echoed around him making the hair on the back of his neck rise. Talking even lower than his usual deep soft voice. "Kind of creepy, but I guess there is worse."

Not much, but there had to be worse. Like a battle ground, or a Justin Beiber concert.

He peered past her to the next room. Other than an abundance of cobwebs and some unusually huge dust bunnies, there wasn't much to worry about in the room. He was impressed with the piano in the room though, and he headed over to plunk out a tune. Impressively he wasn't that bad. Not good, but he didn't warrant someone throwing things at him either.

Pyrogoth

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PyroGoth rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:33 pm
MOB SUMMON
User Image

Don't ask it what house you're in.
It's not that kind of hat.

gaia_diamond Mob Name: Witch Hat
gaia_diamond Mob HP: 10 HP
gaia_diamond Mob Autodamage: -3 damage
gaia_diamond Mob Special Ability: N/A
gaia_diamond Mob Loot: Roll 1d4 to see what you get:
1: You win 1 ticket!
2: You win 1 ticket!
3. Nothing.
4. Nothing.

PyroGoth rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:50 pm
"Well, this is Halloween, so creepy's kind of expect--Oh, wow. Man of many talents, hmm?"

Tzei goes over to lean against the piano, deciding that any time is a good time for a break. They did make it all the way in without being attacked, after all, which is impressive if she does say so herself --

Was that hat always there?

"Hey, do you remember seeing that ha--"

Before she can finish her sentence, the hat...smiles. Showing rows of sharp, aggressive little teeth. She barely manages to get a swipe at it as it launches itself towards her face.

"Oh, come on."

HP: 37
Dmg: 1
Mob HP: 9

Steal
you can roll for a mob too if you think this one won't be enough for the min 600 words.

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Steal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:55 pm
Jesse had been about to chuckle when the hat also caught his attention. No it hadn't been there in fact. "Ohhkay.." He drew the word out as he reached for his lighter. It was seriously going to look like he had smoking issues with his weapon like this.

Oh well, it had to do. He limbered up as he shifted to get a good bead on the hat. Really, a hat?

"Kind of a lame kind of monster." He mumbled and adjusted his own hat, which was gratefully not laughing, or smiling. Nice to have a quiet outfit. He felt his lasso in his hand and swung it, glad there was room, snagging the hat and drawing the hoop tighter around it.

The hat was not pleased. Who or what would be when it is squeezed by a rope?

"Try and get it while I have it caught." The thing appeared, it could possible disappear too.

HP:37
damage: 4
mob hp: 5

PyroGoth
I like this. :3 we can add another if this one goes fast!

PyroGoth rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:30 am
The hat has started hissing. It's rather not as threatening coming from a hat. Also, it's lassoed. Extra non threatening.

"Huh. If you get a good look, it's not really that scary."

She leans in closer, peering at it, and almost gets bitten for her troubles.

"Woah! Woah, woah. Okay okay okay, time to hit it for reals, hmm?"

She has plenty of time to spin her chain whip, gaining speed and momentum, since the hat's kind of...tied up at the moment, and gets in a spectacular (and unnecessary) overkill. The hat crumples, dissipating in a cloud of dusty smoke.

"Well! That wasn't so bad. Want to go further in?"

HP: 34
Dmg: 9
Mob HP: 0

Steal
it ded

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:18 am
MOB SUMMON
User Image

Don't get in the way of Mr. Bat's bat.

gaia_diamond Mob Name: Mr. Bat
gaia_diamond Mob HP: 25 HP
gaia_diamond Mob Autodamage: -5 damage
gaia_diamond Mob Special Ability: N/A
gaia_diamond Mob Loot: Roll 1d4 to see what you get:
1: You win 1 tickets!
2: You win 1 ticket!
3. You win 1 ticket!
4. You win 2 tickets!

Steal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:25 am
Jesse started to laugh softly as she crushed the hat and it dissipated, his lasso also vanished, returning to totem form. "Well that was amazingly excessive. The hat really was a weird thing to see."

He looked at her with an arched brow of amusement. "Yes, let's go further in. Hats. Really, that is supposed to scare us?"

He froze as he opened the next door, his eyebrows shooting way up and his jaw dropping a bit. This was something impressive. He whistled lowly and tipped his hat. "Someone's been working out."

Mr. Bat responded by swinging his spiked bat clipping Jesse. Jesse slid backwards and summoned Trigg again, not even waiting. He tossed the lasso catching the bat and crushing at one of it's wings. He was not about to let this beastie get too comfortable.

"Come to think of it. Hat's are much more polite. It only laughed and nipped. This sucker seems to want us dead." Jesse glanced over at Tzei and shrugged. "I suddenly see how a pumpkin can be a pest."

Pyrogoth
What are the tickets for, I plan to roll for them all at the end, but this is a guaranteed one if we win.

Hp: 32
Damage:9
Mob: 16  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PyroGoth rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 am
"Yeah, that's not exactly -- UGH."

She stops short, making a face at their new opponent.

"I hate this guy. How does he keep coming back? How did he even get a weapon?!"

Said weapon comes rushing towards her with startling speed, and gets her good in the leg. She goes down, flinging her own whip across and just managing to scratch it.

"My goddamn leg! That little b*****d's gonna get it once I can walk again."

Maybe she can just hold on to that lasso and let Jesse just drag her around. It's not seeming like such a bad idea at the moment, and she's feeling more and more grateful she brought someone to back her up.

Steal

HP: 29
Dmg: 1
Mob HP: 15  
Steal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:17 am
Tzei's words hit Jesse like a tonne of bricks. "Coming back?" Okay he had no idea that these things could come back even after being taken down. That was sobering. No one wanted to face the same thing over and over. To make things worse he could see Tzei was hurting again.

"Sheesh." He didn;t want to set the monster free, so instead he used the back of his lasso to attack keeping as good a hold on the bat creature as he could. It was really flailing about though. "Oh come on, take it easy.. it isn't like you care."

Hp:27
Damage: 3
mob hp: 12

pyrogoth

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PyroGoth rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:16 am
"I'm pretty sure these things only dissipate for a while when you kill 'em," Tzei grumbles, trying to stand up and get back into the fight. "Dunno why we even bother, but we can portal back out, so it's fine. God. Can't believe your whip...lasso...thing is this useful. Good going, buddy--"

She finally manages to stand, but before she can even lift her weapon, the blasted thing is back, breaking free of the lasso and slamming against the same damn leg. With a scream, she's back on the floor and seriously considering just staying there.

HP: 24
Dmg: pls
Mob HP: 12

Steal

Steal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:01 am
Jesse gave a little cuss and moved over toward Tzei, blocking her from another strike from the danged monster bat. He winced and started to work his lasso again, upset the darn thing had broke free. "There got it again-" He let the words trail off as the bat struggled nearly tossing him across the room. He was holding tight though, muscles cording though it seemed as though he had none from first glance.

"We can still do this." He muttered glancing at Tzei, hoping she had enough in her for one more try.

hp: 22
Damage: 6
Mob HP: 6

Pyrogoth"

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PyroGoth rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:32 am
Tzei looks gratefully at Jesse - she didn't really expect anyone here to take a hit for her. Also, since when did he have muscles? Sure doesn't look it. Maybe it's the huge coat. Something to think about another time, maybe.

"Thanks. I'd hug you, but I, uh, can't seem to get up right now."

Instead, she sends her whip hurtling towards the jacked-up little creature. Her aim (or luck) isn't exactly where she needs it to be, though, and it glances off.

"Sorry I brought you along to see this. I'm not usually this useless -- but then I got beat by a pumpkin, so who knows?"

HP: 19
Dmg: 1 LAUGHS
Mob HP: 5

Steal

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items